- Text Size +


“Hey Mom, wake up!” Ashley shouted as her sister quickly began moving across the living room toward their slumbering matron. Colleen gritted her teeth as her mother stirred awake and sat up in the chair. She was confident that she could’ve retrieved her tiny brother without waking his captor, but unfortunately her sister also knew this and decided to try and level the playing field. 


“Huh, oh. Girl’s… must’ve dozed off. Wait… what time is it?” Alice asked, suddenly sitting completely upright in the chair. Both girls knew that if their mother were to learn that they were actively fighting over ownership of their brother, she was likely to keep him to herself. And if that happened, there was no telling when or even if he would ever be returned to either of their care. 


“It’s a little after two.” Ashley replied. Alice’s eyes went wide with concern as she realized that she had drifted off to sleep after a particularly potent masturbation session. And now she was dangerously close to running late. 


“Shit. Shit shit shit.” She shouted getting up from the chair and quickly making her way over to her bedroom. Colleen glared back over her shoulder at her sister who was returning her menacing stare in kind. Ashley didn’t hesitate to make moves to position herself closer to their mother’s bedroom as she was already tearing off her shirt in order to get in a quick shower. 


While Ashley was the star athlete of the family and would likely be able to box Colleen out from making it to their mother’s bedroom, the elder sister was infinitely more clever than her sister. Suddenly, inside her soda cup, the two tinies that Colleen had given to her sister were beginning to grow rapidly in size. As the weight of the cup grew heavier, Ashley began to panic for no logical reason. And before the growing men had the opportunity to burst free from the container, Ashley took a quick side step into the kitchen where she quickly spiked the cup down into the large trash can that hosted the family’s main collection of refuse. 


Then by the time that she spun on her heels again to see Colleen standing in the living room with her arms crossed. Ashley sneered as she walked across the room towards the door to the master bedroom before leaning her ear against the door. It wasn’t long until she heard the shower begin running on the other side.


“You’re fucking pathetic, you know that? Was all that bullshit at the mall just to distract me so that you could steal Chris? God, you’re such a fucking brat!” She spit in a hushed whisper. Colleen rolled her eyes at her hot headed sister.


“Yea, I stole him and tied him to mom's gym socks. Jesus you’re so stupid that it’s almost impressive.” She chided back.


“Whatever you bitch. You’re not getting him. You’re never getting your hands on him. So why don’t you just go back to school already?” Ashley said, her fists tightening with frustration. Once she was confident that her mother was fully in the shower, the young woman entered the master bedroom and began searching for her mothers discarded clothing. 


“Yes!” She said to herself, spying a pile of clothing on the ground. She quietly stepped across the room and began delicately picking through her mothers clothing, searching for her socks. She dug through the damp shirt and shorts but was unable to locate the socks containing her brother’s tiny body. “Shit, where is he?” She said to herself. 


Ashley’s eyes drifted towards the on-suite bathroom where her mother was currently rushing a shower. Figuring that Alice must’ve made it into the bathroom before discarding her socks. So she had to sneak her way in without her mom noticing as she stole her sweaty workout socks. But, potential embarrassment aside, Ashley wasn’t willing to let her brother fall into Colleen’s clutches. 


Slowly, Ashley pushed open the door to the master bathroom, peeking her head inside. However, despite the fact that the shower was currently running, Ashley was greeted by the sight of her fully nude mother standing in front of the sink, arms raised overhead, wiping her armpits with a damp towel.


“Can I help you?” Alice asked, her nude form on full display to her disoriented daughter as she gave herself a quick “whore’s bath”. 


“Uhhhhh sorry. Thought you were in shower.” Ashley stammered. Alice shook her head and began washing her other armpit before using the cloth to quickly tent to other collections of accumulated sweat. 


“No time, I’m already going to be late.” Alice replied curtly. “Something you need?” 


“Uhhhh. No. I was just… just going to do a load of laundry so I was gonna grab your hamper. Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt” Ashley lied, her eyes quickly darting away from her mother’s body. Alice turned and gave her daughter a sweet smile.


“Ah, thank you sweetheart. You’re my little angel. Yes, I would appreciate it very much.” Alice replied, nodding her head in the direction of the large wicker hamper near the corner of the room before she returned applying deodorant to her underarms. Ashley moved to collect the hamper before glancing down and noticing that her mother was still wearing her socks. Ashley cursed silently in her head.


“Uhh wanna toss your socks in here?” She asked, carrying the hamper towards the door. Alice looked down at her feet and scoffed. She had almost forgotten that she was still wearing them. The older woman crouched down and pulled her ankle socks off, balking them up as she did so. Alice gave her daughter a soft smile and reached over to throw the ripe smelling socks into the hamper.


“Whew, good catch. Those puppies could use a good cleaning.” Alice said with a chuckle before shooting her daughter towards the door. “Now get out and let me finish up in here.” She commanded. Ashley was only too happy to oblige as she scurried out of the bathroom. As the youngest child retreated out of her mother’s room, she noticed that Colleen was no longer in the living room. Ashley peered around the corner into the kitchen and down the hallway, but her sister was nowhere to be found.


Still, she felt the need to be cautious. Until she had Chris solidly in hand, she couldn’t be certain that she had Colleen beat. Ashley proceeded through the kitchen, taking a moment to look into the trash can where she had deposited her other shrinkies. Both men were now nearly a foot tall each and trying desperately to clamber out of the garbage. Upon seeing their goddess standing overhead, both of the tiny men fell backwards and began to cower, fearing retribution for a situation that was genuinely out of their own control.


“Just sit tight. I’ll come back for you.” Ashley commanded, pushing the can back into the kitchen cupboard and sealing them away in darkness. The giantess then proceeded to carry the hamper towards the laundry room where she could search for Chris in private. She entered the room, locking the door behind her before throwing open the hamper and searching for her mom’s discarded workout socks. 


Her mind snapped back to the now very inconveniently sized men sitting in the kitchen garbage. Was this Colleen’s plan? She couldn’t deny that it was going to be a pain to deal with this without knowing how to control their size. Perhaps Colleen was counting on using the other guys as a bargaining chip to trade for Chris. She couldn’t be certain how her mom would react to her having two, one foot tall strangers as pets. And it’s not like she could just get rid of them, either. 


“Fuck.” Ashley said, frustrated by the situation. However, a load of stress was removed as she found the balled up socks that Chris was trapped inside of. 


“Ah, finally. At least I’ve got you back, now.” Ashley said, unrolling one of the socks, only to find no tiny person trapped to the sole. “Now how the hell did you even wind up like this? What happened to the plan you little dope?” Ashley asked as she unbound the second sock. However, as she unfurled the slightly crusty sock, Chris was nowhere to be found. 


“Chris? Chris?! CHRIS???” She shouted, diving into the hamper and tearing through all of the clothing inside, desperate to find her tiny brother.


———————————-


Chris was jolted awake as the sound of chatting rang through the formerly silent home. He could hear both of his sisters talking as they entered the building, and he began to panic. Since his mother had fallen asleep in the recliner, the bottom of her foot was pointed straight at the foyer where his two sisters would be entering from. He pulled hard on his arms, however the fibers of his mother’s workout sock were still tightly bound around him and now were stiffened by the dried sweat that was soaked into the strands. 


Sure enough, it took the girls only a moment to enter the room and make direct eye contact with him. Chris’ heart was beating quickly as Colleen was first to break rank, striding across the room, determined. Thankfully, Ashley was quick to react and shouted to their mother who was then roused from her slumber. Chris could see the rage in Colleen’s eyes as she froze in place, not willing to dig him out of their mother’s sock while she was awake. 


The giantess slowly rose from her fugue state as she realized what time it was, at which point she quickly slammed her feet into the floor and began making her way towards the bedroom. However, Chris was completely disoriented as he was smashed down into the carpeted floor of the living room. After four steps, Chris could feel his body begin to change as his skin began pulling against the sticky, dried sweat that was helping to hold him in place.


“No! No! Ashley, you have to help!” Chris screamed as he was raised into the air once more. He realized that Colleen was working on shrinking him again and although he was finally being freed from his smelly prison under his mother’s feet, it was clear that Colleen was working on a new plan to get a hold of him once more. 


Again, Alice’s foot slammed into the carpet, mashing Chris roughly into the floor. This time Chris felt himself shrink rapidly just as the weight of his titanic mother was beginning to lift off of his body. The force of her footstep, combined with the rapid shrinking of his body caused Chris to become dislodged from Alice’s sock and instead fall into a forest of carpet fibers.


The small man quickly clambered to his feet and attempted to scan his surroundings. Just beyond the shroud of the carpet Chris could see the door to his mother’s bedroom shut behind her. From the other side of the room, he could then make out the incomprehensible form of his titanic little sister as she quickly followed her mother to the door. Chris began jumping up and down, waving his arms frantically, paying that Ashley would somehow spot him. He heard Ashley spin and hurl a slew of insults at their older sister. Colleen’s replies were much more measured in response, but Chris knew that was because her attention was focused completely on him. 


“Oh shit. NO!” Chris screamed as Ashley pushed open the door to their mother’s room and closed it behind her. She must’ve still believed he was still stuck to her sock, but only Colleen knew the truth. A few moments after the door was closed the terrifying, booming footsteps of his giantess sister shook the ground as she approached. Colleen loomed overhead with her hands placed on her hips. She sneered down at the carpet, knowing that Chris must’ve fallen out of the sock somewhere in this area.


“Alright, playtime is over Chrissy.” She said, just as Chris felt his body beginning to grow once more. As soon as he was a few inches tall and he could no longer hide beneath the carpet fibers, Colleen’s eyes snapped onto him. “Gotcha!” She said, lunging forward and plucking him off of the floor. With a satisfied smile, Colleen carried her brother back into her childhood bedroom. 


She kept Chris firmly in her closed fist, not willing to even give him a moment of freedom after the stunt he pulled this morning. The gorgeous giantess clumsily unbuttoned her jeans before shimmying her large round butt out of the tight fabric. She proceeded to pull her panties down in similar fashion before leaning over her desk and bringing Chris up to her face. The tiny man felt as if the angry gaze of this giantess alone was enough to crush the very life from his bones, but he knew he wasn’t that lucky. 


“You know, I’m sure you regret trying to escape from me this morning. Well, actually I’m sure you regret getting caught again.” The giantess licked the index finger of her left hand and held it over Chris’ head. “But just you wait. Your new fucking life starts right now.” 


Chris suddenly found himself dwindling down to a truly insignificant scale in Colleen’s palm. The giantess didn’t stop until he was smaller than a grain of rice, before she poked him with her saliva coated finger. Thanks to his new stature, Chris was completely unable to resist as he was lifted aloft by the surface tension of the lake of Colleen’s spit. 


The petite blonde then gleefully brought her finger around to her large behind. She positioned her digit directly before the wretched portal into her colon. She knew that Chris was probably writhing in agony from the stink simply wafting out of her asshole. But she couldn’t wait for him to experience what she had for him.


“Oh and Chrissy? Just so you know, your punishment doesn’t begin until I take you out. I’ll set a reminder for tomorrow morning.” Colleen then slammed her finger forward, forcing it until her second knuckle was behind her sphincter. The giantess let out a soft moan, thrilled by both the stimulation on her asshole as well as the knowledge that her tiny helpless brother was now trapped on the wrong side of her fart cannon. She took some time to slide the finger around inside of her, ensuring that when she removed the digit from her behind, that little Chris would not be joining it. 


The giantess finally removed the finger from her ass and inspected it closely. Satisfied to find no trace of her brother, Colleen smiled and pulled her pants back up before tossing herself onto her own bed. With her brother tucked firmly up her butt, Colleen reached into her bag and dug out one of her less favored tinies and grew them until they were about four inches in height. The titanic blonde then lowered her index finger to the shrunken man.


“My finger smells like shit. Clean it.” She commanded, turning her attention to her cell phone. The giantess now had everything she wanted and hummed happily as the small man began lapping the filth from her finger.