- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay. Work was pretty hectic last week and I was travelling this weekend for a wedding. But I'm posting a chapter tonight and hoping to complete this story tomorrow. Hopy oyu enjoy!


-----------------------------------------------------------------

On the ride back to the house, conversation between the two girls was minimal. Colleen would periodically shift her gaze over to the passenger seat, where Ashley was staring intently down at her own lap. The younger sister furrowed her brow as she did her best to concentrate on the lessons her sister had shared with her. The two remaining tinies that Ashley had been gifted were cowering in the palm of the beautiful young woman as she pictured their sizes changing in her mind. Colleen peeked in her direction and could see Ashley growing frustrated by her inability to showcase the same prowess as her older sister.


“Relax, you’re not gonna get it right away. It takes practice.” Colleen commented, her focus returning to the road before her. Ashley scoffed and lifted the two shrunken men closer to her face. 


“Shut up, I can do it.” Ashley pouted. 


“Here, try keeping your focus on just one until you get the hang of it.” Colleen suggested, reaching over to snag one of the men out of Ashley’s palm. The younger sister began to protest, but decided that it was possible that Colleen’s advice could prove to be useful. The elder sister took the shrunken man and decided to have a little fun with him while Ashley was focusing on honing her skill. 


The shrunken man was whisked through the air until he was securely in the possession of the other giantess. And though he had yet to have any experiences, positive or negative, with this blonde titaness, there was certainly something malevolent in her gaze as she regarded him. Colleen smirked and blew the tiny man a kiss before popping him back into her mouth. 


Ashley was still far too focused on her own objective, and so Colleen contentedly sucked on the small man as she drove. Her tongue deftly flicked the living snack around the cavern of her mouth, exploring all of the nooks and crannies of his body. She took some time to isolate his tiny cock with her tongue, repeatedly stroking it as she pinned him against the roof of her mouth. It was a little game that she liked to play with unfamiliar tinies, to determine if she could feel him getting hard.


Colleen continued to toy with the small man, periodically glancing in Ashley’s direction to see if she was making any progress, though it didn’t appear to be happening quickly. Suddenly, without giving it much thought, Colleen felt a belch rising up from her gut and released it loudly into the vehicle. Ashley didn’t appear to pay it any mind, but it didn’t take long for the morsel in her mouth to begin to writhe desperately against the giantess’ mighty tongue. 


“Oh, didn’t like that?” Colleen thought to herself with a smirk. They weren’t incredibly far from home now, but Colleen decided it would be fun to screw with the helpless little man. She reached down to pick up the large paper cup of soda that Ashley had brought from the food court. The giantess took a long draught from the fizzy cola, making sure to pin the small man to the roof of her mouth so he didn’t get accidentally swept onto her throat. 


Not wanting him to think that she wasn’t a magnanimous goddess, Colleen quickly positioned her new friend so that his head was sticking out between her full lips, while his body was still stuck inside her mouth. She then spent some time massaging his shrunken cock with her tongue as she waited for her body to do what it was going to. Over in the passenger seat, Ashley was still muttering to herself as she struggled to put Colleen’s lessons into action. She was so focused that she wasn’t registering the soft, frustrated moans coming from her sister’s lips. And so when Colleen felt a familiar hurling in her stomach, she was the only one who heard the tiny man’s quiet squeal as he was quickly drawn back into her mouth. 


The pretty blonde continued to stroke the man’s cock as she felt an enormous belch begin racing its way up towards her mouth. As the large cloud of rancid breath exploded into the wet cavern of the massive woman’s mouth, the shrunken man had to fight the urge to vomit as he was instantly surrounded with a thick miasma of stink emanating from deep within the giantess’ stomach. And rather than exhaling her belch, Colleen made sure to hold her breath for as long as she could. Her eyes darted down towards the clock on the car’s large digital screen. She noted the time before she began to batter the small man with her tongue again. Her current record for holding a burp was about a minute and a half and she and this unfortunate little whelp were going to try and break that record… together.


“Hey, I did it!” Ashley shouted excitedly. However she followed up with a meek response to her own declaration. “I think. Well, maybe? He seems smaller, but it’s kind of hard to tell.”


Colleen chuckled at her sister. Just like any other skill, this was something that she was going to need to practice in order to hone her abilities. She would need to focus on improving if she wanted to learn how to wield such a strange and awesome power. Despite the obvious tension that existed between the pair of young women, Colleen knew her sister well. She was a driven individual and could become singularly focused on any goal that she seemed worthy of her time. There wasn’t a single doubt in her mind that by the time that Ashley headed off to college herself, she would be one showcasing her mastery over size manipulation to her own roommate. 


Finally the giantess was forced to exhale her belch and begin sucking in fresh air as she became only mildly uncomfortable as a result of her little game. The same could not be said, however, for the shrunken man currently retching inside her mouth. He braced himself against an enormous molar as he continued to vomit into the pool of saliva pooling around his feet. He figured there would probably be some form of retribution coming his way if the giantess managed to detect the taste of his vomit, but there wasn’t a whole lot he could do about it. 


“Well, try again. This time try to focus on making him a size that you’ll be certain is different from how big he is now.” Colleen said, her voice deafening the man trapped within her maw.


Looking back down at the clock, the giantess furrowed her brow, unsatisfied with how long she was able to hold in her belch. Not one to surrender though, Colleen reached down to the cup of soda and took another long slug of the sugary beverage. Before they finally arrived back at their home, Colleen managed to attempt to break her record two more times. And although she didn’t actually manage to keep a burp wafting around her tiny friend for the two minute window she was shooting for, it was satisfying enough to know that yet another man was contending against her smelly breath.


The elder sister put the vehicle in park before spitting the shrunken man into her palm. She figured that Ashley would complain if she gave him back covered in slobber, so she pried the top of the soda cup off and gently shook it about. There wasn’t very much soda  left in the bottom of the cup and all of the ice had already melted. The giantess shrugged and dropped the tiny man inside before replacing the lid once more. 


“Don’t forget about your other little guy. He’s in here.” Colleen said, shaking the cup violently. Ashley let out a soft grunt of recognition, still focusing intensely on the small man in her palm. Colleen rolled her eyes as she stepped out of the vehicle. “Jesus, you’re not going to perfect it right away. Take a break every now and again. Maybe take some time to break them in.”


Ashley let out a heavy sigh as she closed her fist around the small man. She didn’t want to admit it, but Colleen was right. She was already starting to feel a headache coming on and there wasn’t any point to sitting out here in the car when she could resume her “training” in the privacy of her own room. 


“Ugh, fine.” Ashley snatched the cup from her sister and deposited the second tiny inside. Both girls walked up to the front door and entered the house together, making some menial small talk as they did so. Passing through the foyer, they entered the living room where they found their mother, passed out on the recliner and still dressed in her workout attire. Ashley looked up at the clock on the wall, noting that it was nearly quarter after two. 


“Isn’t mom meeting a client at three?” Ashley asked softly. “She's gonna be…” Her voice trailed off as both girls noticed something at the same time. Tied up in the threads of their mother’s sock was the unmistakable form of a shrunken man. Both girls looked at each other as they came to the same conclusion as to who the small man must be and both became immediately aware that the other was going to try to claim ownership over their tiny brother.

Chapter End Notes:

If you're enjoying the story so far, let me know with a review! I was looking back at some of my other stories and I think I'm going to begin adding some chapters to Carley after I wrap up this one. Looking to capitalize on having fun writing again! Thanks for reading!