- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

 To any onlooker that would enter the Wayne household while looking downward towards the kitchen floor, they would spot what would appear to be a group of bugs casually striding their way across, easy fodder to be squished, wiped and disposed of.  In actuality, this was a party of eleven, quarter-inch sized people, traversing a new expansive domain, all in search of two missing young women in their twenties.

 

The diminutive group had been walking through the kitchen for about a half hour and had yet to make any significant progress in their journey, starting at the backdoor. Everyone was speechless, still struggling to comprehend everything at their size. At the front of the pack stood the group’s “leaders”, Rick and Marcia Wayne. Being the scientist who created the shrink ray in the first place as well as the most prepared for the expedition, Rick was absolutely fascinated by everything. He wished he was able to experience all this under better circumstances. He thought it would be amazing to experience his house at a tiny size.

 

Marcia wasn’t as enthusiastic as her husband but was still more emotionally stable than everything else. She was busy glancing around her kitchen where she spent so much time, and seeing it from this new perspective was something she never expected.

 

Right behind them was their daughter, Becca, holding tightly to the hand of her boyfriend, Ryan. Of the people currently shrunken, she was the only one who had prior shrinking experience, and thus, was experiencing some PTSD from the week prior. She had already been in the kitchen at this height, and a few accidental glances of her mom’s feet brought back those horrifying memories of being trapped on them.

 

Ryan took the opportunity to try and comfort her, caressing her hands and telling her everything would be alright. As much as he felt bad and wanted to do everything he could to comfort Becca, he was slightly disappointed he didn’t get to see her at his normal size while she was tiny. Just imaging dangling Becca over his face, giving her a kiss on his big lips, covering her in his seminal fluids, he thought of all the possibilities that existed once this was over.

“Hey! Get back over here!” a voice said, cutting through the silence. Behind the Waynes walked the rest of the group. This was the voice of Ray, the Waynes’ neighbor, who was calling out to his son, Mitch.

 

“But dad look! It’s food!” Mitch ran back up to him holding a large piece that looked like a brown rock, taking a hard crunch out of it. It was a piece of an old cookie that had fallen down to the floor.

“Just put it down. We have no idea where that has been.” Ray tried to tell his son.

“We’re where it’s been.” He replied back, gesturing around to their size. “Besides, what do you think Veronica and Anna have been eating this whole time?”

The comment from Mitch brought up another worry in Jose and Laura, that their poor daughter must have been eating nothing but junk this entire time, reinvigorating their desire to reunite with her.

At this same time, Mitch had his own thoughts racing in his head. Thoughts about how much of a hero he will look in Veronica’s eyes if he shows up to rescue her. She would definitely have to pay attention to him then. And furthermore, now that he’s gotten a taste of this shrinking bug, he wondered if he could get the chance to really explore, and by that meaning getting up close and personal with Veronica. Scaling her magnificent body, riding on her nipple, traversing her pubic hair, these thoughts started to get him off. Also, the idea of a tiny Veronica in the palm of his hands too was such an attractive thought. Keeping her as a pet, having her worship his dick like a god, it was dangerous thoughts that he knew if he could get the opportunity he would jump on, and he started to chuckle to himself because of it.

Right behind the perverted teenager was Anna’s boyfriend, Brandon, and dad, Aaron, who were each keeping an eye on her mother, Silvi, at the far end of the pack, dragging her feet. The two men each had their own thoughts regarding the current fate of Anna; Aaron was still trying to grasp and comprehend the immaculate size of everything, and unsure how someone like his daughter would be able to handle a tough environment like this. Brandon also had his own worries regarding his girlfriend, but also trying to imagine what interacting with a micro-sized Anna at regular size, knowing how hectic she can get in an enraged state and how fun it would be to tease her at that, especially with her distaste for bugs. But the main thing the two men were focusing on was Silvi, who was having a real anxious time during all of this. Just like her daughter, she absolutely hated bugs, so now walking across the floor on the same level as the creatures she could normally squish with her finger and be done with it, caused her to nearly freak out. She began to worry increasingly so for her own daughter, who she couldn’t even imagine how she could react having to spend a whole week in such a disgusting environment.

Thoughts of running across a tiny Anna also brushed her mind, and just like she nearly did with her husband shortly before this mission, she realized that she wouldn’t hesitate to snuff her out if she did find her at normal size. Tiny creatures were just that much of a disturbance to Silvi. She spent most of the time dragging her high heels, achingly waiting for some creepy thing to emerge, being scared by any ‘larger than normal’ object they would walk past, forcing Aaron and Brandon to have to keep waiting behind or pushing her forward so they could keep up with the rest of the pack and not be left behind.

“Okay! Let’s assess our plan.” Rick called out to everyone as they all re-grouped together after walking for a while. They had reached about halfway through their kitchen, to their left being their dinner table, and to the right, the carpet where their living room was.

“How much longer will it take to get through this?” Silvi complained, still feeling very tired about it all, being calmed down by Aaron.

“According to what I was able to calculate” Rick explained, “the girls should most likely be in this general area. They probably found some spot to hide out, so we should check the corners on the kitchen side, and over in the living room.” He pointed toward the kitchen, where there were several holes into the walls and cabinets, and the living room, where the carpets fibers stood up like a jungle or corn maze.

“And what if we don’t find them?” Jose voiced his own concern.

“Then we’ll continue to check the next likely spots.” Rick continued to speak while flicking through his backpack of various miscellaneous equipment, none of which anybody understood what they were supposed to do. “I was able to narrow one of their locations to be somewhere on the first floor, so if we can find someone, that should give us the lead on the other.”

“AAGH!”

Almost exactly on cue, everyone heard a faint squeal coming from somewhere nearby. It was too quiet to be a giant person, but they had no idea where it was coming from, until they heard it again. Almost unanimously, the eleven tinies turned toward the carpet fibers, where the screaming started to get louder and louder.

Suddenly, a small figure emerged from the forest, jumping onto the tile and began to erratically dash their way forward. The figure was still a bit blurred from the distance away, but a few of the people knew who had just appeared.

“ANNA!”

Silvi, Aaron, and Brandon began a mad dash forward, with everyone else picking themselves up and following behind. After running for what felt like several minutes on the tiles, Anna’s parents and her boyfriend finally reached the tiny survivor, embracing her lovingly.

Anna was in such a state of panic and shock that it took a couple moments for her to comprehend was what going on, and when she finally realized she was in the arms of her family, she began to bawl and break down even more. The rest of the group kept their distance as they watched over the family reunite and regain their bearings.

Everyone was absolutely stunned looking upon Anna’s current state. Her hair was a tangled, ripped up mess. Her swim dress was barely held together by a couple pieces of cloth and string trying to cover her privates, and the blue color had all but faded away.


Rick pulled out a large poncho out of his backpack, handing it to the family to give to Anna in order to cover up her nudity, returning her to some semblance of modesty. She proceeded to explain how much of a hell she had been through stuck in the carpet the past week. Not only was the food she was forced to eat to survive large crumbs of an indistinguishable taste, but she also had to spend the whole time running and hiding from an endless array of bugs that resided within it.

This resulted in Silvi turning toward Rick and Marcia to chastise them for having such a filthy house and not doing a better job cleaning, something they awkwardly tried to retort back. This was further followed by Anna adding a snide comment toward the terrible smell of the two’s feet, indicating all of her close encounters she had with them.

Becca used this opportunity to approach Anna as the two embraced over their relief of seeing each other again. Anna still carried a bit of a grudge upon learning that both Becca and Kari had managed to be grown back while she was trapped at a tiny size, but she was ultimately glad they were alive, though did feel bad upon learning of Maria’s demise.

“Where’s Veronica?” That was the next question everyone wanted to know about, so Becca asked, which caused everyone else’s conversations to halt and turn toward the recovering girl.

“I don’t know.” Anna replied. “The last thing I remember with her was I got swept into the carpet, while she was swept up…into the trash.”

The whole tiny group proceeded to turn toward the garbage can in the far other corner of the room, and then turning to stare right at Rick for a response.

“Actually…” he started. “I had already tossed the bag out earlier this week…”

“You threw out our daughter!” Jose and Laura yelled out toward Rick upon the supposed revelation that Veronica had been lost for good.

“No! No!” he attempted to clarify. “The garbage bag is still in the backyard! It hasn’t been taken away yet! If anything, that means she’s had somewhere safe to be all this time!”

Trying to help calm things down, Becca added “Yeah, look, if Anna of all people was able to last this long, Veronica can handle herself no problem.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Anna barked back annoyed at her friend’s comment.

“Well, she does have a point.” Brandon stated, coming up to caress her body. Anna just shot him an annoyed look.

“That reminds me,” Silvi then added toward her daughter, “Anna, you’re going to take a week long bath once we finally get home. You know I don’t want a bug as a daughter.”

“God. Shut the fuck up mom!” Anna shouted back. “You’d never be able to handle everything I had to see and deal with! I’ve had more disgusting creatures touch my body in this past week than any other! There’s nothing you can do then----oh shit no! Run!”

At that moment, Anna remembered what happened that caused her to run out of the carpet in the first place. She had been partaking in what had been routine for her in being chased around by the bugs that resided in it, but this one had been more persistent than all the others, and it had found her again. It was a cockroach.

“Everybody! Get to the table leg!” Rick called out to everyone as they all broke into a sprint, as the cockroach began to waddle its way forward. It was trying to locate its prey that it had found earlier, but it had not reached close enough to sense that she was further up ahead, alongside a whole other group of tinies.

They eventually reached the table leg, which was now big enough to hide all of their bodies. The cockroach must’ve known where they were, as it was facing their direction, but wasn’t coming any closer. Perhaps there were too many targets for it to attack and it didn’t want to risk injury. This would’ve been much more dangerous than just Anna by herself.

“See mom.” Anna turned toward her mother, who was hyper-ventilating on the ground upon the roach’s appearance, and was being calmed down by her husband. They all knew she hated bugs, but didn’t realize it was this bad.

 

With the threat seemingly subsided, the group emerged back from out of their hiding spot, into the open middle kitchen floor, each checking up on Anna to see how she was still holding up, who was ultimately feeling annoyed at all the questions brought to her.

“So now what’s the plan?” Jose turned toward Rick to ask.

“Simple. We head to the backdoor outside, we’ll check the garbage bags for Veronica. Maybe we can have a couple of you head back on the elevator to grow Anna back, so we can split up the search big and small. Then we can---”

*creak*

Suddenly, a loud creak could be heard from far off in the distance. A sound that Rick and Marcia knew was the front door opening. But how? Why? Who? They weren’t expecting any visitors at all, yet someone had dared to enter their home uninvited, even being aware of their hidden spare key.

“HELLLLLO. BECCA? ANYBODY HOME?”

The voice boomed and echoed enough to send a chill down toward the quarter-inch sized people standing aimless on the floor, still unsure of how to react to this. They felt what seemed like a faint earthquake that seemed to get harder and louder. The husbands and wives held each other, while the boyfriends and girlfriends covered themselves as a heavy dose of fear began to fall upon their senses, witnessing a massive shadow emerge from the end of the hallway.

Entering the kitchen, a massively imposing figure made her presence known. The tiny people could see two ginormous feet resting on sandals, each bigger than a jumbo jet, with dark skin that extended all the way up into the heavens, like a titan appearing to cast judgment upon the mortals. As the silhouette cleared up they could see the figure wearing tight short jeans, and a light red shirt, and carrying a large duffel bag in their arms. And finally, the figure came close enough their face was visible for the victims to recognize.

“KARI!”

“RUN!”

“SCATTER!”

As the monstrous woman was only a few measly steps away from squishing the tiny inhabitants, they began to panic and flee. Nobody knew what to do, so they all fled into separate directions in order to desperately find a hiding place and avoid being snuffed out.

Jose and Laura made their way back toward the table leg, running further backward into the shadows, all to stay completely clear from her feet’s path.

Silvi, Aaron, and Anna ended up running past the previous two’s hiding spot and over to the end of the table, where a metal garbage can stood, keeping their bodies up on the rims as their own way of avoiding the giant’s detection.

Mitch and Ray ran into the carpet, to be completely out of sight, even despite the potential of getting lost and running into other trouble within.

Rick, Marcia, and Becca were near the edge of the carpet fibers, attempting to hide, while also trying to keep a watch of everyone’s locations, not wanting to lose anyone.

Unfortunately, the outliers were Ryan and Brandon, who in the scramble ended up running off together and got confused on where they were going, leaving them stuck and exposed in the open. Becca tried to call out to her boyfriend, but it was too much of a distance to attempt to make now, just as the behemoth finally reached the center of the kitchen.

Kari had made a surprise visit to the Wayne’s place with the intention of sunbathing with Becca. Due to everything that was going on they didn’t have the opportunity to see each other over the past week, so thought this would be a good time to catch up and relieve a lot of their stress. She was completely unaware that her text to her friend was unread, due to Becca not having brought her phone with her when they were shrunk. She was also completely unaware that this was the exact day that her family had decided upon their search for her remaining two tiny friends. The thought of their potential fates still wringed up some unnerving feelings within her, but that was simply just a whole other reason to set up this backyard do-over.

Stomping her feet forward, unknowingly coming inches to decimating two tiny bugs right under her gaze. Meanwhile, Ryan and Brandon were in absolute awe at the state of Kari’s enormous stature, staring deeply into the details and pores of her toes that now stood directly before them. It was so enchanting that they were left speechless and motionless, unable to move, unaware that this could be their end.

Instead, they got lucky as Kari simply shook her sandals right off her feet, them both flinging through the air, with one of them landing directly upon the two tiny boyfriends, with her completely none the wiser. Thankfully, the sandal landed on its top, saving the boys from being squished.

Kari was still puzzled at how it seemed like there was absolutely no one present in the house, unsure of where they could be. Despite this, however, she didn’t seem to have a problem with it. All she was going to do was lie around in their backyard. She expected Becca, her parents, maybe some others, would return eventually. She was just going to make herself at home.

After dropping her bag on the ground with a loud thud, she began to rummage around the contents, pulling out one of the gifts she had brought alongside her, a large bottle of vodka. She thought getting drunk with Becca was the perfect remedy they needed, and chuckled hoping she would return quick enough before she had the whole thing.

She brought it over to the nearby table, fiddling with the cap to try and open it, and in the process accidentally tipping it over and causing a bunch of the vodka to spill onto the floor. Kari cursed out her clumsiness, trying to recover as best as she could, before putting the top back on. She could see a puddle of vodka had formed underneath the table and continued to drip downward from up top. She looked around, and not feeling there was any rush, decided she would clean it up in a moment.

Unfortunately, this was very bad news for Jose and Laura. They had attempted to keep their distance when Kari approached the table to open the bottle, backing up as her toes tapped themselves menacingly. Now, the two tiny adults found themselves underneath a waterfall of Smirnoff. The current connected and knocked them onto their asses, and the vodka pooled around them on the floor. The sat up in the liquid, and furiously rubbed their eyes. Their noses were violently assaulted by the powerful scent. Jose yelled out in pain as the liquid stung his eyes and singed his nose hairs. Laura had swallowed a few mouthfuls of the vodka and began to gag. Her dry heaves eventually turned into straight up vomiting.

While two tiny people were struggling in the puddle she had just created, Kari couldn’t care less. Kari, who had been chewing gum during this time, spit it out into her hand, and flicked it toward the trash can. However unknowingly, the can was closed, so instead the gum bounced off the top, and plummeted downward back onto the floor…where three shrunken people were also hiding.

Without any time to prepare, a large, sticky pink substance landed with a thud right between Aaron, Silvi and Anna, causing the three to be flung in different directions. Aaron was pushed backward, needing to regain the wind in himself, before running closer toward the gum to see what happened to his daughter and wife.

Anna was relatively fine, however her foot ended up getting stuck to the gum, whose stickiness was so tight it made it nearly impossible for her to break out, even despite her dad’s attempts to pull her out. All she could do was react in utter disgust.

However the one who got it the worst was Silvi, whose body had landed directly onto the gum, her front body completely stuck to it. She screamed, whined, thrashed about in order to free herself, but every one of her movements only served to twist the material and keep her further in place. Aaron tried to find someway to rescue the two women, but was unable to think of anything without getting too close and getting stuck himself. He found what appeared to be some kind of a twig in the distance and ran over to get it to aid him.

The two women cried out in anger at their predicament. Anna tried to ask her mother if she was doing alright, but she just continued to do more muffled screams at how disgusted she was feeling. Despite her being stuck as well, Anna had a smug thought in her head that her mom was experiencing a similar form of hell that she had over the past week. But then, Anna saw a creature suddenly emerge from the wall, and quickly began to skitter forward, and Anna’s face turned pale in complete dread, screaming in terror for help, as her bare foot stuck the gum refused to budge.

Silvi had no idea why her daughter was screaming and so tried to twist her head around to slightly free it and return her sense of vision. She succeeded…but then immediately wished she hadn’t as she was given a face-to-face encounter with a familiar beast that had re-appeared and had taken an interest in her: the cockroach had returned.

The woman who prided herself on her absurd hatred toward insects, found herself not only at a size smaller than some of them, but now also at the mercy of one. The cockroach stuck its antennae out toward Silvi’s back, which she followed up with a scream. The roach continued to send its antennae all over the miniscule body, trying to gain a better understanding at the figure it was investigating. The creature was slightly larger than the shrunken humans, slightly under a half inch in length. It was still plenty large enough though to be a major problem.

Silvi absolutely could not comprehend what was happening to her. She was being tickled and harassed by a creature she could normally kill with just a finger with no hesitation. She felt as the antennae crawled up the back of her dress, scraping across her body, her legs, brushing over her back, and going through her hair. The fear was so intangible she wanted to do nothing but cry, but she was truly helpless.

The cockroach then began to nibble at her dress, ripping off a part of it, and initiating more screams in the hysteric woman. She was now fully convinced this disgusting thing was now going to eat her and she could do nothing but let it happen. Anna could see all this from the side and too was crying out worrying about what would happen to her mother, and then herself. But the cockroach continued its pursuit, all with the giant woman above none the wiser.

 

Meanwhile, Kari decided it was time to get dressed into her sunbathing outfit. She was still not over losing her previous favorite swimsuit inside of Marcia’s stomach, so within the week she had went out and got herself a new favorite swimsuit, a two piece black bikini. Believing nobody else was home, she decided to change right in the middle of the kitchen, pulling down her short jeans, and taking off her shirt, throwing them into her bag. She also proceeded to undo her pink bra and also pull down her pink panties, now standing there completely in the nude.

“W-what is she doing…” Marcia stood there dumbfounded as she was forced to bear witness to this massive titan of a woman, now standing completely bare naked in her house. Her breasts resembled those of meteors, and her openly exposed bush made it very awkward for her husband to try not to look, while Becca just looked on disgusted, not wanting to have to see this angle of her friend, even at regular size.

At this same time, the boyfriends were watching everything go down from the safety of their shoe site, unable to look away, mouths agape. This was the type of view they could only ever dream about, with the only thing better being imagining it was their own girlfriends. But despite that, they still found themselves getting hard at the view.

“Fuuuuuuuck yeah.” Similar to them was Mitch, who had pulled himself up onto several carpet fibers slightly taller than himself, to get a better view, and had his eyes shining gloriously at the naked behemoth that stood before him. He began to rub his crotch up against the fiber as his thoughts continued to race while seeing the woman’s ginormous gorgeous figure. He completely ignored his dad’s comments to get back down, and could only think about more ways to sear this image into his brain.

Instead, he was met with something else unexpected. Suddenly, he noticed the giant figure of Kari tossing something backward. Something whose shadow covered his whole being, descending closer and closer. Mitch was worried at first, but as the figure because clearer, a smile slowly drew on his face.

Pulling his hands out, Mitch screamed “PANTIES!” as he let the commanding pink fabric completely consume his body as it landed flat onto the carpet. Also unknowingly consumed by the panties was Ray, who had no idea what was going on and began to freak out at the cloth that suddenly covered the entire area. He tried to call out to Mitch, while also holding in his breath at the dirty smell that breezed throughout. Mitch at this time was in his own world, laying there in a wet spot of the underwear, masturbating in a state of ecstasy.


Meanwhile, after dropping her underwear on the carpet next to her clothes, Kari decided to stretch before formally putting on her swimsuit. She gave her toes a good wiggling, stretching her arms, and squatting downwards. Unfortunately, as she proceeded to squat her bare ass down, this was directly above Rick, Marcia, and Becca, and now the three tinies were in full view of her full moon, that threatened to wipe them out in one fell swoop. They all believed she was about to sit on them, and tried to find some place to run, but her butt’s figure was too enormous there was no where they could make in time. Huddling together, they stood there waiting for their fates, as the hole in the ass began to rustle and shake, looking like it was about to be on the verge of swallowing them whole. But instead….

*BRRP*

“Woops! Hehe, must’ve been something I ate.” Kari had let out a fart upon bending her ass down, giggling to herself afterwards. She probably would’ve been embarrassed had this happened in front of other people, but alone she thought it was funny.

What she was unaware of was that she had let her gas out directly on top of her best friend and her parents, whose whole existence was now trapped in a haze of an unbearable stench. Becca and Marcia both found themselves fallen to the floor, holding their noise and desperately trying not to throw up, all the while the ass continued to wiggle right above them, as if it was mocking them. Rick was also feeling drained gagging and feeling slightly light-headed.


Standing herself back up, Kari grabbed ahold of her new precious swimsuit, and easily slipping it on, humming to herself while tapping her feet, very nearly squishing the Wayne family who were knocked off their feet again by the quake her stomp caused.

Now all dressed up, Kari looked around at the mess she had caused and realized she should probably clean up before heading outside. She went over to pick up her bra and panties in order to put them back in her bag.

At this moment, Ray was still wandering the endless pink landscape looking for his son, while Mitch continued to be in his own fantasies getting himself off to Kari’s underwear. And both of them just so happen to be in the “right” positions when Kari went to pick it up, each getting stuck underneath a finger. The underwear is dumped into her bag, and the two men held on for dear life, while Kari not feeling the new passengers riding along on her.

She then proceeded to grab several paper towels, bending down underneath the table to wipe up the vodka she had spilled. In the puddle was Jose trying to wade himself out of it, while also trying to bring Laura along with him, who was now tipsy from the mouthfuls she had swallowed, making it harder for them to get anywhere. He had gripped her whole body down to keep her still when the sudden white cloth of the paper towel descended upon them. The paper towel promptly soaked up the vodka, wiping it back and forth on the floor to make sure none was left behind. Kari scrunched it together, pulling it up to her face to give it a smell, inadvertently causing Mitch and Ray on her fingers to fall into the wet, squishy substance, reuniting with Jose and Laura who were also completely stuck.

Kari walked over to the trash can and was about to toss the paper towel in, but then noticed on the floor right next to it was the gum she had thought she had thrown out, so bent down to pick it up.

Meanwhile while everything was going on, Silvi found herself continuing to be assaulted by the cockroach and at its mercy. Her husband had returned trying to poke and prod at it to get it away, but the bug paid him no mind, chewing on ripped off parts of her dress, as well as one of her high heels, and nibbling on bits of her leg. She really couldn’t take any more of this humiliation, that was going to be the death of her before the roach itself does.

But in another turn, the cockroach was completely destroyed by the sudden appearance of the wet paper towel, squishing it like absolutely nothing. The relief was short lived however, as it promptly proceeded to swallow the piece of gum up, with Silvi, Aaron, and Anna alongside it. The remains of the vodka dripping onto the dried gum freed the two women from the gum’s grasp, landing into a pile alongside the rest of their shrunken companions who had all managed to be caught in Kari’s grasp. They were relieved to be together again, but then that fear turned to panic and screaming as they all believed they were about to be tossed into the garbage can, where God knows what awaits them.

In a stroke of luck, a tiny piece of the towel began to fall apart out of the cluster Kari was holding. Sensing their only hope, the small group held onto it, right as it dripped off the ball, with Kari none the wiser as she opened the garbage can and tossed it in.

Feeling satisfied with her clean-up, Kari picked up her towel, vodka bottle, and extra amenities, and skipped her way toward the back door outside. She was heading straight in the direction of one of her flip flops she left lying on the floor, the one Ryan and Brandon were still on. Finally out of their trance after staring at the giant woman this whole time, they both made a beeline away from the shoe, jumping in different directions to get out of the way.

Brandon jumped toward where Anna and the other tinies were, while Ryan was heading toward Becca and her family, as he could see the girl was waving toward her boyfriend to come to her. Unfortunately, this proved to be a poor decision for Ryan as his sprint ended up being right in Kari’s path, and he was too slow to cross the tiles in time before she finally reached.

With each stomp getting louder and louder, Ryan was stuck on what to do. He began to panic, unsure of where to go, with how empty of open space there was, while the titanic monolith was vast approaching. Ryan ended up tripping on an edge of the tile as a shadow began to engulf him. His mind grew blank as the area became darker and darker, desperately trying to crawl away, looking back up with terror in his eyes, as a monstrous mass of dark skin descended on him like the end of the world. And then…

*SQUISH*

 

Kari’s foot came down right where Ryan’s body was. Specifically, her big toe did. Ryan screamed in pain as he felt his legs break. Blood trickled from his mouth as the wait of Kari’s giant toe remained on him for what felt like an eternity.

 

In a brief moment of hope, Kari began to adjust her position. This meant she momentarily lifted her foot up, allowing Ryan to scream out in pain. He turned his head and saw Becca running towards him, as he barely hung on to consciousness.

 

Suddenly, a giant shadow took over his body once more. This time it was Kari’s heel. She had adjusted her position completely, and placed her foot back down on Ryan. He didn’t even have a chance to scream as his body imploded from the extreme amount of pressure placed upon him.

Watching the whole thing from afar, Becca could do nothing but fall onto her knees in absolute despair. Her friend had just killed her boyfriend. Squished him literally like a bug under her feet. And she was completely unaware of what she did. She didn’t even realize she had stepped on anything. She just kept stomping toward the door, leaving barely any of his remains left. Becca broke down in tears and anger, all the while her mother tried to comfort her, also feeling disturbed.

Rick also felt a great heave of nervousness seeing someone being killed just like that. Now he began to realize what the girls must’ve felt like seeing their friends get killed that up close by something so huge. However, he was more worried as he realized what Kari was about to do right as she reached the backdoor.

Opening the door, Kari heard a slight *crush* on her left foot, confusing her, so looked downwards to see what appeared to be a little chest that was attached to a string. She had no idea what it was supposed to be, but figured she would just have to apologize to the Waynes when they get back for accidentally destroying it. Either way, she left that out of her mind, slamming the door, and blissfully making her way into the backyard.

After several minutes, the tiny group reunited in the middle of the kitchen, each one of them with their own trauma caused by the encounter with Kari. Most of them wanted nothing to do with this anymore and just wanted to be grown back, which resulted in some arguing between the dirty looking Silvi and a nauseated Laura. However, Rick gave them the other bad news that they hadn’t noticed yet. That when going outside, Kari had destroyed the make-shift elevator, meaning that they no longer had any way of getting back to the attic to grow back, stirring everyone else back into a panic.

With nothing else left to do, Rick proposed the only other thing possible, to head out into the garden, try to save Veronica, and then get Kari’s attention and help…

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!