- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the first chapter of the new story.  A little set up heavy, but there will be more to come!

--

With the sun streaming in through the attic's window, Rick and Marcia Wayne were busy making preparations for the task of the day. It had been just under a week since they had found their daughter, Becca, and her lifelong friend, Kari, at tiny size and grew them back to normal. They were horrified to learn that their other four friends that day had all also been shrunk. They were much more horrified when Becca informed them that both Chelsea and Marie did not survive the journey, though Becca purposely withheld the info that her mom smashed Maria’s body under her hand. Instead, she told a bit of a lie saying that a spider got her. She knew how much her mom hated spiders, and as predicted her mom believed this. There was no reason for Kari or Becca to lie about the giant bird that had gobbled down Chelsea right in front of them.

There was more optimism surrounding the shrunken fates of both Anna and Veronica. They weren’t exactly sure, but estimated that they had to be somewhere on the first floor of the property. After speaking with Kari and Becca more, Marcia and Rick determined that there was a chance they could be in the backyard too.

Going a step further, Rick and Marcia had organized a search party and rescue mission for Anna and Veronica, reaching out to the parents of both Veronica and Anna. Knowing absolutely no one would believe the story about the shrink ray, Rick had the idea to just tell them to show up and they would form a search party. The parents of the missing girls were more than happy for the help, and didn’t seem to question it.

Both Kari and Becca, as well as Becca’s parents, decided to keep the information regarding the fate of Chelsea and Maria to themselves. Playing dumb, they wanted to buy themselves more time before telling the families of the girls exactly what had happened.

In addition to gathering a group together for the search, Marcia and Rick had used some ingenuity to rig a device which was essentially an elevator. This could take multiple people (albeit, at a quarter inch in height) from the attic to the first floor. While Marcia focused on that, Rick’s priority was perfecting the shrink ray. He was able to accomplish this by connecting the shrink ray to a remote, which he could keep with him.

On paper, their plan was simple. They’d shrink down, take the elevator down to the first floor, find Anna and Veronica, take the elevator back up, and then use the remote to grow themselves back. “What could go wrong,” Rick had been saying all week, much to the ire of his wife and daughter. He meant well.

Hearing the doorbell ring, Marcia went down to greet her guests. Rick continued to tinker with the shrink ray in the attic, maintaining his priorities. Splashing some water on her face, Marcia took some deep breaths staring at her reflection in the mirror. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she looked ready to go to war. She wore a long jacket and pants, which were tucked into black combat boots. Rick was upstairs wearing camo gear that looked like he’d be trekking through the woods on a hunting trip. He also made sure to carry a backpack full of supplies he felt they’d need to survive.

Opening the front door, Marcia smiled as she greeted the first members of the party to arrive. Outside stood Aaron and Silvi, Anna’s parents, and accompanying them was Brandon, Anna’s boyfriend who also wanted to help find her, worried about his girlfriend. While Brandon and Aaron were wearing just casual clothes, Silvi was quite the sight. The tall brunette of eastern European descent was considered beautiful by many, but her outfit was puzzling. The woman had showed up to a search party meeting dressed in a red sundress and wearing red high heels. ‘Whatever,’ the woman thought to herself. Silvi was a grown woman and could make her own decisions. It wasn’t her problem, she had other things to focus on.

“Follow me,” she said, leading the trio upstairs towards the attic. Both she and Rick anticipated lots of questions regarding the shrink ray, so they were in the mindset of show and don’t tell. Entering the attic, Rick greeted Anna’s parents and boyfriend, shaking Aaron’s hand.

“So, what’s the plan?” Aaron asked, nodding towards Rick’s backpack.

“We’re waiting for Veronica’s parents to show up.” Rick replied. “They’re gonna help us look.”

“Don’t forget Becca,” Marcia added in. “She was picking up Ryan, she should be back soon.”

‘Oh nice, I haven’t been here in ages,” said Silvi with a pleasant smile. She continued to make small talk with her husband and Marcia, but Rick was getting impatient. He knew more people were going to be arriving any minute now, and decided it was time to get started.

“Say Rick, what’s that machine over there?” Aaron asked, nodding towards the shrink ray. A tall, confident lawyer, Aaron often had the ability to control any room he was in.

“Oh this?” Rick said with a shrug, before pulling out the remote and activating the ray. “I’ll show you.” Unbeknownst to the rest of the crew, who had assumed the machine was just turning on, it was actually scanning Aaron’s body. Rick then pressed a button, and the device fired a clear beam, invisible to the human eye, directly striking Aaron.

In a split second, Aaron dwindled down towards the floor right in front of everyone’s eyes. Marcia’s eyes widened in amazement. She knew Rick’s machine worked and had seen people grow back to normal size, but had never seen someone shrink. Until now.

“Holy shit,” Brandon said, frozen in place, unsure of what to do next.

“Aaron?” Silvi’s voice was meek and quivered. Delicately, she slipped out of her high heels and stared down at the floor. “You…you turned Aaron into a bug?”

Rick was confused. “Wait what?” Did this woman seriously think transformation into another creature was a possibility? “No, I just….”

“Yes you did!” Silvi shouted back angrily. “And you know I hate bugs!” The giant woman then turned her attention down towards the floor. “Sorry baby, but I can’t have an ant for a husband.” With hatred for the tiny insect before her in her eyes, Silvi lifted her giant bare foot into the air, and brought it down right next to Aaron’s puny body, just barely missing him.

“Fuck!” the tiny man shouted, and started to run.

“Silvi no!” screamed Marcia, trying to distract the woman.

“He’s not a bug,” insisted Brandon, hoping his girlfriend’s mom would see the situation for what it was. “He’s shrunken….somehow. But he’s still a person!”

Silvi squinted momentarily, but was not having any of it. She saw the tiny person that she once considered to be her husband scurrying across the floor. She absolutely hated insects and was the one responsible for instilling those thoughts in Anna’s head. What Silvi wanted right now to was to demolish what everyone else was saying was her husband, underneath her foot.

She glanced up at everyone else and prepared to speak. Suddenly, the shrink ray went off again, this time striking Brandon in the chest, and sending him down to the floor at a quarter inch tall. This was met by a surprised scream coming from Silvi as she saw it happen.

His head spinning, Brandon had not fully grasped what happened. One minute, he was arguing and pleading with his girlfriend’s mom to be rational and not pulverize her husband underneath her foot. Now, he was standing on a dusty wooden surface staring up at the giant woman.

“NO!” he heard Silvi shout, before a shadow started to overtake his body. “YOU MADE BRANDON A BUG TOO?!”

“Silvi, for the love of God!” Rick shouted angrily at the woman. “Use your fucking head! He’s just tiny, they’re NOT bugs!” Marcia pleaded as well, and it seemed to work momentarily. The tall woman scrunched her toes as she thought about what her daughter’s friends parents had said.

‘Wait, are you serious?” she mumbled. The woman squatted down and lowered a hand, plucking up the miniaturized form of Brandon. She was no longer paying attention to Aaron on the floor, who Rick and Marcia observed was still near her feet.

“He’s so delicate….and fragile,” she mumbled and began to manipulate Brandon’s body between two of her fingers. Brandon started to scream in panic, thinking he was about to either be smashed between them or straight up ripped in half.

“Rick,” Marcia whispered, grabbing his attention. She nodded and motioned to Silvi and mouthed the word “NOW!”.

With a nod of agreement, Rick quickly activated the shrink ray again, this time aimed at Silvi. He wanted to shrink this woman down before she did any irreversible damage.

With her attention focused on the pathetic creature between her fingers, Silvi was caught off guard when the world around her expanded. She screamed as she dwindled down, and landed on the ground right next to the body of Aaron, with Brandon landing on the ground after falling out of her hand, both of whom were now the same size as her.

“Okay, crisis averted,” Rick said, trying to sound confident. Marcia did not appreciate that.

“Alright, we should grab them before….” Marcia started to respond.

“Hello? Anyone home?” voices called out from down on the first floor. Before either of the Waynes could do anything to respond, they heard footsteps and voices coming up the stairs into the attic.

It was a group of four people entering the attic: Veronica’s parents, Jose and Laura, and to their surprise, their next door neighbors, Mitch and his father Ray. They exchanged pleasantries while Rick and Marcia awkwardly tried to make conversation while keeping an eye on the shrunken trio on the floor. They asked Mitch and Ray what they were doing here, with Ray explaining how his son insisted on following Veronica's parents inside, also wanting to know what happened to Veronica.

The married couple nearly had a heart attack when the massive, sandal clad foot of Laura landed next to the tiny people on the ground. The Hispanic woman in her late forties stood nearly six feet tall, and wore a tire shirt which outlined her D-cup breasts, and a pair of short shorts to go along with her sandals. She brushed her long, black hair out of her eyes, and as she looked down, she spotted what looked like three insects on the floor. She did not have the absolute hatred for insects that Anna and Silvi did, but she certainly was not a fan.

“Everything alright?” Marcia asked, noticing the strange look on Laura’s face. It was clear that she had spotted the three tiny creatures on the floor, and the anxiety in both Marcia and Rick was starting to build.

“Yeah,” Laura said under her breath. Without warning anyone else, her mouth twisted in a peculiar shape. Then, she spat out a large wad of spit down towards the three insects.

On the ground, Aaron, Brandon, and Silvi were in total panic mode. Their hearts were racing as they watched the giant woman staring down at them. Before they could respond, the titanic woman spat down at them, coating Silvi and Brandon completely in the sticky strands of saliva.

“Get this shit off me!” Silvi screamed in anger, wiping it out of her eyes. She gagged and spat some of the foul liquid out of her mouth. Aaron rushed over and began to try his best to wipe the saliva off of his wife’s tiny body. He looked over and saw that Brandon was also panicking, trying his hardest to clean himself.

“Hah, got it!” Laura snickered to herself. This did not go unnoticed by Mitch, who was very intrigued by what he just saw. Having a massive crush on Veronica, he was fascinated by the mother of the girl of his dreams spitting on a few bugs as if they were nothing.

“Ummm….Laura,” Rick started to say, not exactly sure how to tell her what was actual taking place. “That’s actually…those aren’t….”

“Babe, just show her!” Marcia snapped angrily, wanting Rick to just take action. Listening to his wife, Rick fired up the shrink ray once again. Within several seconds, the mechanical device fired that same, clear beam, striking Jose directly. Within seconds the once strong, grizzled, heavily muscled man was nothing more than a quarter inch tall creature on the floor.

“HONEY?!” shouted Laura, nearly jumping as she saw what had happened to her beloved husband.

“Oh shit,” Ray said under his breath, as he and his son watched on in shock. Mitch just stood there silently, jaw agape.

Shaking the cobwebs loose in his head, it didn’t take Jose long to realize what had happened to him. Glancing to his left, he saw there were three other shrinkees down on the floor who seemed to be freaking out. Then an intimidating, yet still feminine voice, cut through the silence.

“COME HERE,” it said, and the giant hand of his wife reached down, snapping up his small body. Jose watched as his giant wife studied his small body, right in front of his face. The titanic woman blinked several times and then bit her lip in a way that Jose recognized all too well.

“YOU MADE HIM SOOOO TINY,” she said with a giggle. Both Marcia and Rick looked at each other with puzzled expressions.

“Uhhhh….yeah,” Rick said, not sure where this was going to go. Before everyone in the room, Laura threw her judgement and withdrawal out the window. She let out another excited giggle and pulled the front of her pants forward. Someone paying attention could see that she was wearing a pink thong, and dangled her miniature husband above it.

“HAVE FUN SWEETIE,” she said, before dropping his screaming body downward. She heard a gasp from someone in the room but paid no attention to. She could barely see the tiny body of her husband pressed up against her crotch. Letting go of her pants, the fabric snapped back against her thighs and crotch. She closed her eyes and continued to moan and bite her lip, rubbing the inside of her thigh.

The rest of the room was just in stunned silence. This crazy, horny woman was using her tiny husband as a sex toy right in front of them! And she didn’t even seem to care. None of the onlookers had any idea how to react. With a puzzled expression, Marcia started to speak up. “Laura, you need to be careful,” she warned. “Why don’t you….”

“NO!” Laura gasped, surprising everyone. With her eyes closed, Laura began to lose herself even more in the moment. She ended up getting down on her hands and knees and let out a little gasp, as she began to thrust her hips through the air, towards the direction of the floor.

Jose had no idea what to do at the moment. His giantess of a wife had dropped him into her thong, next to her massive, shaved vaginal lips emitting a lustful aroma. His world was turned upside down as she got into a new position on the floor. Now her thrusts in the air had caused his puny body stuck against her moist pussy lips.

“OH FUCK, BABY,” Laura giggled. “KEEP RUBBING THERE, I LIKE THAT!”

Glancing around the room, Marcia had enough. “Ummm…Rick…”

“Yep, I know,” he said, and activated the shrink ray, which began to scan Laura’s body. He assumed that Jose wasn’t actually inside Laura, which meant he shouldn’t shrink any smaller. From his experiments, people only shrunk further if they were inside another person, as they were then part of the body.

The ray fired and shrunk Laura, who felt the sudden change of perspective as she plummeted downward towards the floor. There was a quick scream which became incredibly high pitched before transitioning into inaudibility.

Now a quarter inch tall, the same size as her husband who she had just used as a sex slave and the other tinies who she had spat on. She was the only one to shrink out of her clothes, as the ray had to make an adjustment for the tiny Jose against her vagina. Her clothes did shrink too, just landed on the ground around her rather than staying on her body. As she descended down to her new size, Laura landed right on top of her now equally tiny husband.

“Laura,” he said. “Are you okay?”

“Keep fucking me!” the tiny woman shouted. She was naked and on top of him, and needed this now. Pulling his pants off, the tiny woman continued to mount and ride him, not giving a shit who was around and who was watching.

As the tiny woman continued to hump her husband, who was not complaining and almost equally as into it, she was not paying attention to her surroundings. A massive shadow fell over her. Turning her head, she saw a giant hand reaching down for her and plucking her screaming and still very horny body into the air.

“Fucking put me down!” she shouted. “Let me finish!” Much to her dismay, she was lifted in front of the giant face of Mitch. She barely knew this guy, only that Veronica had mentioned him a few times and that he seemingly had a thing for Veronica and made her uncomfortable. Laura could see why.

“WOW YOU’RE TINY,” he said, his eyes clearly studying her naked body. It was clear his eyes were leering on her breasts and crotch. Mitch was fantasizing about this being Veronica, rather than Laura. He had no idea that a few days ago when he fucked her towel, he showered her in his own seminal fluid.

Not wanting his son to do anything stupid, Ray decided to act like a dad and step in. “Uhh, son, why don’t you put her back down. She probably doesn’t want you holding her right now.”

Rolling his eyes, Mitch placed the tiny woman back down on the ground, allowing her to hug her husband, who handed her some clothes. Laura had snapped out of her horny rampage, and was now starting to think more rationally. She and her husband walked over to Anna’s parents, presumably to apologize for spitting on them.

“Alright, next,” Rick said, activating the shrink ray. Both Mitch and Ray looked over as the size device fired. In an instant, the middle aged Ray disappeared down on the ground, the same ant size as everyone else. This caught Mitch’s interest.

“WHOA,” he said, and picked up his tiny father. He and his dad got along fine, but as any eighteen-year-old would, sometimes they just seemed to argue for no reason. If he wanted to, he could squish the man in between his fingers like he was nothing. He got a little bit excited at that thought.

Marcia was able to snap Mitch out of his trance, and he “gently” placed his miniscule dad down onto the ground. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes, Mitch prepared to shrink as well. After he did so, he joined the rest of the tinies on the floor.

“Alright Marcia, want to collect our shrunken companions?” Rick asked. Marcia said nothing but started to walk forward. Before she could get to them though, she heard another voice downstairs.

“Mom? Dad? We’re home!” It was obviously Becca, likely with her boyfriend Ryan. Marcia and Rick both liked Ryan, they just didn’t know him very well. He was always kind and polite when they met him, and seemed to treat her very well. Within seconds, both Becca and Ryan entered the attic, standing in the doorway and smiling.

“Everything ready?” Becca asked. She stood there wearing a grey sweatshirt, a pair of jeans that outlined her ass nicely and some casual jogging shoes. On the way over, she had explained everything to Ryan, so he knew somewhat of what he was getting himself into. Truth be told, he was terrified, but he wasn’t about to let his girlfriend or her parents know that.

After exchanging greetings, handshakes and hugs, Becca noticed that her mom was standing in a weird way on the floor. She was able to deduce why.

“Everything okay? Did people show up already?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” Rick mentioned. “We shrunk them down and they’re behind your mom on the floor.” Becca turned her head and stared down at the floor, where she could see several ant sized creatures. She gave a giant smile and waved at them. She then made eye contact with Ryan. “Are you ready to shrink?”

With a deep exhale, Ryan shook his shoulders a bit to both loosen up and get his blood and adrenaline flowing a little bit more. “This is crazy,” he said under his breath. Looking at Marcia, then Becca, then Rick, he nodded and held out his arms. “Alright, hit me,” he said.

Not wasting any time, Rick activated the shrink ray and fired. Like everyone else, Ryan shrunk down to the floor, standing right next to his girlfriend’s now massive shoes.

“AWWWW HONEY, YOU LOOK SO CUTE,” Becca teased. Unable to resist, she reached down and lifted up her tiny lover, bringing him in front of her face. “I COULD JUST EAT YOU UP,” she said with a giggle. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, making sure to intimidate her beloved boyfriend.

“Becca, want to put him with the others?” Rick said impatiently, wanting to move this along.

“Oh right,” she said. Bringing Ryan to her mouth, she pressed him against her lips and gave him a loud, wet kiss. “LOVE YOU BABY!” she said before handing him to her mom. Bending over, Marcia scooped up the other seven tinies on the floor and brought them to the corner of the room where the rigged up elevator was.

“Alright, they’re all over there,” Marcia said, looking down at her phone and walking back towards Rick. “What’s ne….” she got out before being cut off silently.

Rick and Becca both laughed as Marcia dwindled down towards the floor. “WOW MOM, DID YOU LOSE WEIGHT?” Becca said, as she held her own mother in the palm of her hand. She couldn’t help but think back to when she was tiny, and nearly squished by her mom multiple times. Her mom had nearly stepped on her, smashed her under her hand, and was about to swallow her with her vagina. If Becca wanted to, she could drop her mom on her tongue right now and teach her a lesson for good.

Ultimately, her good judgment won out. Becca allowed herself to be shrunk, and Rick then brought them both over to the group in the corner of the room. As Rick tinkered with the shrink ray, using the remote to rotate it and aim it at himself, Becca and Marcia explained everything to the shrunken group. As expected, there was serious disbelief that any of this was possible, and once Rick shrunk down and joined them, lots of yelling about his machine shrinking their daughters.

Knowing he had to keep the group calm, Rick admitted fault, but said that what was most important right now was finding the two shrunken girls. The group of eleven made their way to the tiny elevator contraption and entered. Most watched in amazement as they descended into the lower level of the house, while several, mainly Laura, Ray, and Silvi, watched on in terror. The elevator came to a rest on the first floor, and the rescue party exited. They slowly made their way onto the white kitchen tile floor.

“So, where to next?” Aaron asked, looking around with a sense of anxiety building.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Stay tuned for more!