- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while, but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Sprawled out on her stomach wearing her sexy, black bikini, Kari was drifting in and out of sleep, enjoying the fantastic sunny weather and gentle, cooling breeze. She exhaled, feeling her phone vibrate somewhere near her, but she just wanted a little more sleep before Becca and her family came home. Sure she loved them all, but this was just too perfect and relaxing of an afternoon.

Hearing the faint sound of the blonde neighbor’s door closing, Kari rested her head comfortably on the beach towel and drifted back off into sleep, totally oblivious to the dire fight for survival by the multiple families in the grass around her body.

--

“Come on you guys,” Silvi said, her voice filled with frustration and annoyance. “I don’t want to be stuck tiny for one more goddamn second than we need to!” She brushed her hair back out of her eyes and turned to see where her family currently was. Anna was right on her heels, also more than ready to be grown back to normal size, while her husband Aaron and Anna’s boyfriend Brandon were dragging behind a bit.

“We know mom,” Anna said, rolling her eyes. “We know you hate bugs, but I do too. We’ll meet up with the others, get Kari’s attention and grow back. Everything will be fine.”

Silvi stopped and glanced at the massive woman in her young twenties sleeping before them. “Yeah, we’ll see about that,” Silvi scoffed under her breath, which drew a concerned look from Anna.

“Wait, what?”

“Your mother doesn’t want to wait around,” Aaron said, catching up with the shrunken women. “And frankly, I don’t know that we should. There are so many dangers here, we really should just grow back to normal.”

Anna looked to her boyfriend for support, but Brandon stopped to catch his breath and didn’t say anything. “Whatever,” she mumbled under her breath, knowing it was best not to argue with her parents at this time. They had much larger issues at this time, like getting Kari’s attention first and making sure they COULD get back to normal size.

The miniaturized quartet stopped where they stood. They were staring right at the gargantuan rear-end of Kari, barely covered by a skimpy black bikini. Kari’s ass was stunning and an attention grabber when people were at normal size, but to the four ant-sized explorers, it seemed inhuman. Kari really did seem like a goddess to them, hear dark skin glistening with beads of sweat.

“Jesus,” Brandon whispered, as Anna shot him a jealous glance. “What? I’m just saying she’s huge.”

“You’re staring at her ass,” Anna snapped back at him.

“Well yeah, what else am I suppose…”

“Stop arguing!” shouted Silvi, before turning back to the giantess ahead of them. Her face scrunched at the smell of being this close to Kari’s ass. Silvi now felt more insignificant than ever before, and hated every second of it. “We’re…I think we’re gonna have to climb it.”

There was a pause as Aaron, Anna and Brandon processed what the groups matriarch had said.

“I’m sorry, what mom?” Anna asked.

“Not her butt, sweetie, but I think we’re going to have to climb up her bikini bottoms,” Silvi reasoned. “Her skin is gonna be way to slick and slippery anyway from the sweat.”

“Well why don’t we go back towards her feet, climb up then go up her legs?” Aaron questioned.

“That’ll take hours!” Silvi shouted. “And I for one, don’t want to go walking back through the grasp only for a giant spider or bird to grab me!”

“Plus, we don’t know how long she’ll be sleeping for,” added Brandon. “She could get up any time, we really should get moving.” This was met with another aggravated and envious look from Anna. Even though the shrinkee knew this was the best plan, she really hated the idea that her boyfriend was going to be climbing up her giant friend’s ass hugging thong.

The tiny four-some of quarter-inch explorers began their ascent, with Brandon leading the way up the canyon like wall. Anna and Silvi both followed behind him, while Aaron was the last one to start to make the climb, bringing up the rear. With their hands gripping the black fabric as they struggled to pull themselves higher up, growing more and more tired by the second.

Determined to get to safety, Brandon was the first to haul his tiny body onto the Kari’s right ass cheek. He collapsed on his hands and knees, taking a moment to catch his breath. He was panting heavily, and the scent of Kari’s sweaty body was starting to get to him.

“Brandon fucking help me!” a feminine voice shouted. Turning his head, Brandon saw Anna and Silvi, both firmly clenching as much of Kari’s bikini bottom as they could, but unable to pull themselves up.

“Hang on,” he said, walking over to the edge of the cliff that was Kari’s buttocks. He had to walk carefully, as the soft ground beneath him was extremely uneven. The last thing he needed was to fall off the top of Kari’s ass, likely to his death.

Managing to pull Anna and Silvi up onto the cheek, Brandon used the last of his remaining strength to give Aaron a hand. The tiny quartet took a few minutes to talk and collect themselves, and also were awestruck at the view they were currently staring at. The examined the titanic back of Kari, which seemed to stretched on ahead of them. It would be a hike, but the goal was in sight. They just needed to get to Kari’s head and they should be able to get her attention.

“Well enough waiting around everyone,” Silvi insisted, quickly stretching and starting to walk along the massive hill that was Kari’s ass cheek. She was clearly in a hurry, and was walking ahead of the other three.

“Mom slow down,” shouted Anna. “We need to be careful…”

“I don’t want to spend one more goddamn second at this size!” screamed Silvi. “The sooner we grow….AHHHHHH!”

For a split second, Silvi’s carelessness got the better of her. She slipped on a large drop of Kari’s sweat and lost her footing. She began to slide down the giant, sweaty slope, picking up speed as she descended. The middle-aged woman screamed in panic, trying desperately to dig her fingers into Kari’s skin to slow herself. Turning her head over her shoulder, she tried to see where she was going, but only saw darkness.

Silvi came to a stop at the base of Kari’s ass cheek. Disoriented, she tried to look around, but the combination of Kari’s giant buttocks and the black fabric high above her made it almost impossible to see. She could faintly hear voices shouting from somewhere above her. “Help!” I’m down here!” Silvi screamed, hoping that her three shrunken companions would hear her.

“I can hear mom!” Anna shouted in excitement. She, Brandon and Aaron were standing near the edge of Kari’s ass cheek, relieved that they could hear Silvi. Hopefully she wasn’t injured.

Knowing his wife was in danger, Aaron was not thinking clearly. “I gotta go after her!” he insisted and started sliding feet first down the rear of the slumbering giantess.

“Dad wait!” Anna said, before she quickly did the same.

“God dammit,” Brandon mumbled under his breath, watching his beloved girlfriend slide down into the dark abyss. “I guess I’m doing this shit too.”

Back down at the base of Kari’s buttocks, Silvi was doing her best to regain her bearings. She took one step backwards and suddenly felt her the ground beneath her left leg give way. “What the fuck?!” she screamed and began frantically feeling around and trying to figure out what was happening.

Then the horror dawned upon her. Her quarter-inch body had stepped onto the wrinkled surface of Kari’s asshole, and her feet had fallen through at just the wrong spot. The giant sphincter beneath her gave way, and had now swallowed Silvi up to her waist.

The trio of Aaron, Brandon and Anna made their way down to the crack of Kari’s ass and instantly saw Silvi’s dangerous predicament. They panicked and began racing towards her, trying to pull her to freedom away from Kari’s asshole which was trying to swallow the poor woman.

Aaron and Brandon did their best to try to pull Silvi to freedom, each taking one of her arms, while standing further back, praying they did not fall into this giant orifice themselves. This did not go unnoticed by Kari though.

Momentarily waking up from her slumber, Kari blinked her eyes several times and cracking her neck. She was loving all the sun and relaxation, but felt a slight irritation on her rear end. Noticing the blonde neighbor had gone inside and ensuring no one was looking, Kari lifted her right hand and maneuvered it under her swimsuit.

“Guys look out!” Anna screamed, seeing Kari’s giant hand suddenly approach. It slid between the giant sweaty ass cheeks, on a collision course with the shrunken individuals. It was too late though. The massive hand seemed to know something was causing a disturbance, and it was going to resolve it. Kari’s index finger made contact with the wrinkled hole, and Brandon fell backwards to avoid getting crushed.

Aaron was not as quick though. The giant finger found him and pinned his tiny body to the ground. The middle-aged man screamed as Kari began to apply pressure. He could feel his ribs start to crack and prayed for this to be over soon. He did not know how much more he could take.

Kari’s hand then moved slightly, rotating and pinning Aaron’s body between the giant finger and the fleshly wall of her right ass cheek. Then she scratched. The giant fingers made short work of Aaron’s body, obliterating him into an unrecognizable pulp, smeared against the wall of Kari’s ass cheek.

Anna and Brandon just stood there, paralyzed in fear and shock. Both were struggling to process what had just happened, when they suddenly heard a muffled scream coming behind them.

Kari had let out a loud exhale after satisfying that itch, and her body began to relax again. This meant that her asshole also began to relax. Silvi had gotten sucked further in, with now only her head, neck and left arm remaining outside of Kari’s rectum. Just as Anna took a step forward to try and rescue her mom, Silvi disappeared, slowly slithering down into the dark tunnel beneath her.

“Fuck no!” Anna shouted with tears in her eyes. “Mom!  Mom say something!” It was hopeless though. Kari’s asshole was once again tightly clenched. As Anna tried to pry it open, Brandon just stood there, still trying to take in everything that had just happened. Before Anna had the chance to yell at him to help her, their worlds were turned upside down, as Kari shifted onto her side, trapping them firmly between her sweaty ass cheeks.

--

While Anna and her family had been approaching Kari from the rear, starting by her legs and feet and working their way closer to her body, Veronica and her equally small parents were using a more “head on” or direct approach. The miniscule family of three was relieved to have avoided and survived the hazards the backyard had thrown at them so far, and were now just preoccupied with getting Kari’s attention and finding a way to return to normal size so they could help search for the others.

They froze as they made they’re way through the jungle of grass into a clearing. Ahead of them laid the gargantuan body of Kari.  More specifically: her sleeping head.

“My lord,” Jose whispered, shaking his head in disbelief. “She’s huge!”

‘Mom, dad, let’s go!” Veronica said anxiously, her pace quickening into a jog as she started to close the distance between them and her titanic friend. She had been able to survive in the backyard for a week, and though she was much better adapted to it than Anna was, she still was anxious to return to normal. With her parents right on her heals, Veronica trekked across the soft fabric of the towel Kari was resting on, slowly making her way to the face of the giantess.

The quarter-inch bodies of Veronica, Jose and Laura approached Kari’s massive face, walking up to her chin. They could feel the warm air being exhaled from Kari’s nostrils washing over their body, strong enough to blow Laura’s hair all over her face.

“Hey wake up!” Veronica shouted, placing her tiny hands against Kari’s chin and pushing for all the was worth.

“Veronica that’s not gonna work,” Jose said, shaking his head as his wife Laura joined their daughter, pounding on Kari’s skin in a desperate attempt to get her attention.

“Well we have to try, damnit!’ Laura snapped back at him, her eyes piercing through her husband. “Now get over here and help!”

Jose did as he was told and joined his wife and daughter. Kari let out a loud mumble which caused the trio to freeze. The backed up to see the giant woman starting to stir. Her giant eyes opened up and blinked multiple times in confusion. The pupils darted back and forth as the shrunken family waved their arms trying to get Kari’s attention. The giantess simply mumbled something else and those giant eyes shut again.

“Crap, now what?” Laura said in irritation, as they could tell from Kari’s heavy breathing that she was sleeping once again.

“I mean, I think we should try to climb up her and get to her ear,” Veronica pitched, while both her parents looked at her nervously. “I’m serious. We can climb up her hair and get to her ear. That way there’s no chance she won’t notice us.”

Veronica’s parents started to discuss the pros and cons of this, when they heard a strange rustling in the grass near them. Really not wanting to encounter some voracious predator while helpless at the size of an ant, Laura quickly insisted on trying to climb Kari.

The trio ran around to the side of Kari’s head and grasped the strands of hair as tightly as they could. Veronica led the way, followed by Jose while Laura brought up the rear. They could hear that rustling in the grass again, and it became clear some creature was out there. They felt though that as long as they stayed right next to Kari they would be safe. Surely her giant form would scare off any creatures lurking in the backyard.

Everything seemed to be going just fine, until Kari began to move. Unbeknownst to Veronica and her family, Kari felt a slight irritation around her asshole and was moving her hand to scratch and relieve it. Veronica’s family started to scream and tried to hold on for dear life as Kari moved her head.

Completely unaware of the havoc she was causing the tiny people on her head, Kari suddenly whipped her head back and forth, making sure no one was looking while she scratched her ass.

This movement ended up being devastating. Both Jose and Laura ended up losing their grip as Kari moved her head. Veronica watched in terror as both her parents plummeted down in different directions. Laura was the first to fall, and descended down until she landed in the cup of vodka and lemonade Kari had been sipping which was resting next to her towel.

Jose lost his grip while Kari was shaking her head back in the other direction, and he was launched about a foot away from the towel, near the grass. He clutched his ribs and sat there for a few moments in pain, unable to move out of shock. His entire body was racked with pain and he felt blood in his mouth as very slowly started to sit up.

His blurry vision starting to return, Jose was struggling to process what just happened. His head was pounding and he was sure that he must’ve had a concussion. In the distance he could see Kari’s titanic body and exhaled, swearing under his breath. As much as his body hurt from the fall and roll, he knew that he still had to find a way to get back to Kari and rescue his family.

Slowly getting to his feet and starting to limp off towards the giant woman, Jose was initially unaware of the approaching danger. With his head ringing he didn’t hear the sounds of an approaching animal, until the rustling became much louder.

“Oh shit!” Jose shouted, turning his head over his shoulder to see a towering, green monster staring hungrily down at him. It was a praying mantis. By mantis standards, is was still a relatively small one, only two inches in length. But to the quarter-inch Jose, it was super-sized. He started to back away but knew that he was in major trouble. “Get out of here! Get back!” he shouted, waving his arms in a futile attempt to scare the giant creature off.

Then the mantis pounced. It’s giant, lethal arms reached out and snatched Jose’s tiny body, lifting him high into the air towards its head. Trying his best to struggle and kick, Jose’s attempts were hopeless as the massive creature brought its pretty to its head. The giant mandibles opened up and bit down into Jose. The man screamed as the giant beast started to quickly eat. It only lasted a few seconds before Jose blacked out.

In a matter of seconds, the mantis had ripped Jose apart and devoured him. It looked around and took flight, flying past the giant body of Kari and into a neighbor’s yard.

Veronica was shell-shocked. While she hadn’t actually seen the giant mantis maul and devour her father, she knew what must’ve happened. She heard his tiny, blood-curdling screams which were quickly and brutally cut off. She then saw the mantis flying from the same area where the screams were coming from.

As the tiny woman sobbed, still clutching Kari’s hair tightly to prevent herself from falling as well, she felt Kari start to move, lifting the glass of vodka lemonade up into the air. Veronica’s eyes widened, seeing her tiny mom flailing around inside the glass.

Laura gagged, spitting out the incredibly strong mix of vodka and lemonade which made her gag. She had swallowed a lot of it already in her attempts to stay afloat, and was already feeling disoriented. Trying her best to tread “water”, she started to scream as she saw the glass being brought up to Kari’s giant lips.

“Oh god no!” she screamed hysterically. “Don’t eat me, please!”

Kari’s lips parted and gripped the rim of the glass. The beverage began to flow like a river into Kari’s mouth and started to pull Laura along with it. She tried furiously to swim in the other direction, but it was like a salmon swimming upstream, hopeless. Soon enough, Laura vanished into the dark cave of Kari’s mouth as the giantess sucked down the rest of her beverage.

Sitting there for a moment, Kari savored the taste of her drink, before slightly tilting her head back and swallowing. As she did so, she started to brush her hair out of her face. Unable to hold on any longer, Veronica now lost her grip, and began to slide down Kari’s shoulder. The tiny woman picked up speed, now sliding down past Kari’s collar bone, then along her voluptuous right breast.

Veronica ended up vanishing under a black canopy, which in reality was the top of Kari’s bikini. Veronica just laid there, her body now beaten from that rapid descent. She started to cry quietly, having no idea what to do next while she was there, trapped against the breast of her friend.

While she was laying there curled up in a ball, she heard the muffled screams of her mother. The woman must’ve been descending down Kari’s esophagus. Veronica soon lost the audible signs of her mother, as the shrunken woman ended up passing through the sphincter into Kari’s stomach.

--

With her titaness of a friend sleeping before her, Becca took several deep breaths, taking time to re-group with her parents before attempting to scale and contact Kari. Becca was still reeling from the events that had happened earlier this morning. Her beloved boyfriend, Ryan, had been stepped on like a bug, his body obliterated, under Kari’s immense bare foot.

While she was truly heartbroken, Becca knew this was not the time to mentally break down. They had been successful in finding and rescuing Veronica and Anna, so there was a silver lining here. She kept telling herself there would be time to mourn later, and that Ryan would want her to keep pushing on and survive this.

Rick and Marcia were much more prepared than the other parents. They quickly decided on a plan to climb up Kari’s hand and trek across her arm until they reached the side of her head. “Alright, you ladies ready?” Rick asked taking Becca by the hand and pulling her quarter-inch body up onto the backside of Kari’s hand.

“Sure am,” Marcia said, leading the way, her husband and daughter following behind her. “Rick do you really need your compass out?” she said with a laugh as she glanced back over her shoulder. “We’re literally just walking along her body till we get to her head.”

Rick just chuckled to himself and shrugged. “Hey, can’t be too careful!” Becca rolled her eyes at the banter. It seemed like her parents were trying to keep their spirits up, and she appreciated that at the very least.

It took nearly a half-hour before the shrunken family approached Kari’s head. The combination of their incredibly small size along with the unstable terrain, slick with sweat made travel increasingly difficult. They were worried that any movements she made would cause them to lose her balance or cause them to be crushed. They had no ideas of the fates of Becca’s friends and their families on Kari’s body.

“Almost there…Kari! Kari can you hear us!” Becca shouted, going from a slow walk to starting to break out into a sprint.

“Careful honey!” Marcia shouted, nervous at seeing her daughter suddenly start to run forward.

“She’ll be fine,” Rick mumbled, taking a moment to bend over and rest with his hands on his knees. He and Marcia took a moment to relax and enjoy the water bottles Rick had packed in his backpack.

With her parents a bit behind her, Becca was determined to attract the attention of her monumental friend. She raced along Kari’s shoulder and managed to make it to Kari’s hair. “So close, just got to get to her ear,” she mumbled to herself. “Kari! It’s me, Becca!”

Suddenly, the monolithic body of Kari began to move. Becca screamed and clenched the hair to steady herself. Kari began to turn, and her giant right arm reached backwards towards her ass, her hand disappearing into her bikini bottom.

Kari’s left hand began to raise towards her head. The giantess looked back and forth, as Kari wanted to ensure no one was watching her scratch her ass. While laying on her stomach, Kari planted her elbow firmly onto the towel she was laying on, and rested her head on her left hand.

“Kari stop!” Becca screamed, now trapped between Kari’s fingers. “You’re gonna crush me!”

The giant hand then started to move up towards the top of Kari’s head as the massive woman ran her fingers through her hair. Becca lost her grip on the giant hand and watched as the gargantuan limb raised up and vanished from site. The ant-sized Becca was now trapped on the scalp of her best friend.

Sitting up to stretch, Kari felt another slight itch on her left shoulder. Lowering her left hand from her head, she reached down to deal with the irritation being created by Rick and Marcia. The shrunken married couple started to scream in panic, as the fingers of the giantess started digging into her skin, nearly slicing them in two in the process.

“Look out Rick!” Marcia shouted, as the giant fingers accidentally snatched both of the tinies bodies between them, taking the hysterical parents along for the ride.

As Kari sat up, continuing to wake up, she slowly sipped the rest of her vodka lemonade, enjoying the refreshing beverage. She felt another sensation near her asshole, but there was something about this that she enjoyed.

A devious smile formed on Kari’s face as she ensured no one was watching. She began to drag her left hand along her chest down towards her stomach, slowly making her way towards her crotch. As she went down past her belly button, she failed to realize that Marcia lost her grip on the fingers and was how stuck in the shallow, sweaty cave. Marcia fell backwards against the wall and gagged in disgust as she wiped pieces of sticky, white lint off of her body

With her hand continuing its naughty descent, Kari lowered it until she started to tease and stroke her giant vagina. Thinking she was alone, Kari was oblivious to the fact that she had just inserted her best friend’s father into her hot, pulsing tunnel.

Before she could go too much further, Kari heard a neighbor’s door open up. Not wanting to get caught, Kari quickly removed her hand and did a fake stretch, trying to cover for her actions. She turned and saw that Becca’s neighbors were talking amongst themselves and not paying attention to her.

“Hello ma’am!” a male voice called out, catching Kari’s attention. The young woman turned and her eyes widened, seeing a very attractive UPS delivery driver standing at the gate of Becca’s parents backyard.

“Hi,” Kari said, starting to blush. She stood up, trying to look as sexy as she could in her bikini for the young man. Her standing up rapidly caused Becca to lose her balance and fall to the ground. She would’ve been worried about sliding and eventually falling off the side of Kari’s head, if she wasn’t hopelessly tangled in the never-ending forest of hair.

Kari standing up was actually most dangerous for Marcia, currently nestled inside the massive woman’s navel. Marcia was on her hands and knees, trying to stay as still as possible. With every step that that Kari took, Marcia was in danger out sliding out of the woman’s belly button. All she could do was try and lay as flat, still and motionless as possible

The delivery driver saw Kari approaching and tried his best not to just fully stare at her breasts. He gave an uneasy smile before glancing down at the brown package in his hands. “Uhhh...can you sign for this please!”

“Sure thing,” she said walking over. “I’m Kari by the way.”

“Keith,” he said nervously, his brown eyes catching glimpses of Kari’s body

Getting more and more excited, Kari’s pussy began to get wet talking to the guy. Rick was in a full on panic, fearing he would either be crushed, drowned or he would pass out from heat exhaustion in part of Kari’s reproductive system. The scientist and inventor fell backwards against the wall, unintentionally hitting the remote he needed to control the shrink ray and ultimately return the shrunken group to normal size.

This did not break the remote, rather it activated it. Rick had no knowledge of this, he was just trying to crawl out and escape this scorching cave.

The shrink ray in the attic suddenly came to life, and began searching near the windows for a target to shrink. It zeroed in on Keith and scanned his form. Red LED numbers popped up on the screen and began to count down towards zero.

Despite her not-so-subtle efforts to hit on Keith, he seemed a bit uncomfortable so Kari had no choice but to relent. She watched as he started to turn and walked back towards his UPS truck…while the shrink ray’s timer prepared to hit zero.

To be continued….

Chapter End Notes:

--

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!  Stay tuned for more!