- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while but here's the newest chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Making their way through a tiny opening in the backdoor, the miniaturized group found themselves outside on the porch, staring in awe at the massive all-encompassing forest that was the Wayne’s backyard. However, the group was much more distressed than they were just about an hour ago.

They had succeeded in finding Anna, luckily running into her on the kitchen floor, but it dawned on them that Veronica was most likely in a trash bag outside. Before they were able to plan their next move, they were met with the unfortunate arrival of Becca’s friend Kari, who not only proceeded to unknowingly terrorize the tinies beneath her, while also inadvertently destroying their only method of reaching the shrink ray back in the attic.

This was not to mention how she had just brutally snuffed out Becca’s boyfriend, Ryan, with a stomp of her barefoot right in full view of them all. The group realized the true danger they were in at their size, now their only hope of getting back to normal was to throw themselves further into danger in hopes of getting help from the titan who was now resting outside in their backyard.

While standing on the large, rough patio, where the miniscule indents now appeared like ridges and bumps in their path, the group approached the edge of the concrete, while the parents began to argue amongst themselves. Rick was insisting on them all sticking together in order to reach Kari, as they could see her feet lying upright as she tanned in the sun.

Aaron and Silvi, however, wanted none of it. They had just had their own share of trauma from the cockroach attack and had already found their daughter, as the two of them would just rather sit and hide somewhere, waiting to grow back. This greatly upset Jose and Laura, who were becoming increasingly worried about the fate of their daughter, and insisted on the other parents continuing to help them. Ray was caught in the middle, just wanting to keep an eye on Mitch at the moment.

While some of the other adults were arguing, Marcia was off to the side trying to comfort Becca, who was still shaking and traumatized after witnessing her boyfriend being crushed like absolutely nothing under the foot of one of her good friends. She was already anxious about having to trek back into the backyard after barely surviving the previous week.

The tiny debaters soon had their answer forced upon them, as a gust of wind blew their quarter-inch bodies down to the ground, with a few of them tumbling a short distance off the patio onto the ground below them. The remaining members of the group jumped down the short distance off the patio and began to walk into the forest of tree-sized blades of grass. Becca and Anna were both starting to get very anxious, as memories of the past week came flying back. The other members of the group were walking in silent amazement for the most part, apart form Jose and Laura who were occasionally shouting out their daughter’s name.

The group paused momentarily, allowing Rick to get a few bottles of water out of his backpack and handed them out amongst the group. After discussing their situation a big more, Rick suggested their best option was to continue forwards towards Kari, get her attention, and use her to help locate Veronica and get them back to normal. With no other option, the group reluctantly agreed and started their journey to traverse the backyard jungle.

While they were walking, Mitch attempted to break the silence by making small talk with Anna and Becca, asking them questions about what it was like being tiny in their backyard.

“Will you just shut the fuck up?” Anna snarled in annoyance, not wanting to relive those incidents. She was also holding something against the guy after he had inadvertently masturbated using that towel that Veronica and Becca were currently in. Anna was just glad she hadn’t been cum on by this horny guy.

“Seriously though, we need to watch out for animals while we’re here,” Becca said, trying to re-route the conversation. She explained to the group the damn bird that ate Chelsea and the territorial squirrel which threatened them.

Hearing about the encounters with wildlife caused the parents to become even more worried, while Marcia turned away awkwardly upon realizing that she had confused her daughter with an insect. Anna and Becca even described dealing with the “rainstorm,” but considering how nice the weather was and the fact that Kari was sunbathing, they assumed this was not something to worry about.

“We did find that muffin,” Becca said, trying to find a silver lining in the whole situation. “We could’ve survived for weeks on that alone!”

“Yeah but that only served to attract more fucking bugs!” Anna snapped back. “And that caused us to be separated and….” her voice started to trail off. “Nevermind.”

Most of the group members gave Anna a confused look, but then decided not to pry for more info. Anna did not want to tell anyone about the assault from several ants that had occurred. That experience had disgusted her to no end.

The group continued onwards for nearly a half hour, keeping close together to make sure not to get lost in the dense jungle. Rick continued to lead the group, trying his best to navigate towards the sunbathing giantess. So far they had been lucky enough not to encounter any creatures in the backyard. Sure, a butterfly had flapped overhead every now and then, but nothing that worried them too much.

A rustling noise came out of the grass near the tiny group. Emerging like a monster from a horror movie stalking it’s prey, a praying mantis nearly two inches long crept out of the forest. Flailing it’s dangerous arms out trying to get the group to split up, the slicing pincers threatened to snatch one of the tiny people and turn them into prey.

Anna, Brandon and Silvi went into a complete panic, making their way to the back of the group, trying their best not to have a complete and total meltdown. The group formed into a tight huddle as the giant beast stood there, trying to find a weak target. Ray, Marcia and Rick stood at the front of the group, pulling smoke canisters out of his bag and tossing them at the mantis. This worked temporarily and seemed to distract the creature, as Silvi and Anna broke off into a sprint in the opposite direction.

The mantis noticed this movement and its eyes focused in on the two tiny targets. It appeared the insect would pursue these two defenseless tinies then a new voice yelled from somewhere in the grass. Distracted for a moment again, the praying mantis turned its’ head, only for a tiny wooden spear to fly in and strike the creature in the head. The spear must’ve been less than a quarter inch tall, but it confused and frightened the creature enough for it to temporarily retreat into the grass, searching for easier prey.

Turning in confusion, the group was elated to see Veronica standing there in the jungle, coming to their aid. Tears of joy streaming down their faces, Jose and Laura rushed their way forward, giving their daughter a big hug. Veronica returned their love, relieved at finally seeing both her parents and other people after so long.

Becca and Anna approached their friend, surprise to see the state in which she was now in. In comparison to Anna, Veronica had seemingly thrived the past week in the grass forest. Veronica’s swimsuit was nearly completely gone, replaced now with a make shift outfit out of leaves, flower petals and tiny pieces of cloth.

Veronica went on to explain everything to the group of how she survived the past week, as she now took the lead slowly traveling through the yard towards Kari’s giant frame. After Rick had taken the garbage bag outside, she was able to rip a hole in the side, landing back in the garden. She had already spent a day in the garbage and thought it was the second most disgusting experience of her life (after being cum on by Mitch) and it didn’t take her long to realize she needed to find a way to survive.

Detailing how she ended up following a trail of ants several times, she explained how this often led her to food, and that if she didn’t bother them they didn’t bother her. At night she would dig herself a tiny cave to sleep in, either under a mushroom or flower to offer her a bit of shelter. Rick had a ton of questions for her about everything she had experience, though the rest of the group said that they needed to focus on getting Kari’s attention first. Rick did make a mental group to sit down with Veronica later, she’d be crucial for all his research.

Having already witnessed Kari first entering the backyard from afar, Veronica had suspected something was up and traversed towards the front of the house. This turned out to be a blessing as it allowed her to intercept the tiny group.

As all this was happening, Mitch was nervously standing near his father, trying to find an opportunity to approach Veronica. He had asked his dad to let them accompany the group specifically for her, and now that she had returned, so many thoughts were clouding his head. He kept ogling her mostly naked body and found himself getting increasingly turned on, wanting to get closer to her.

Another half hour went by going through the forest, but now with far less trouble and worry now that the party was fully reunited. Along the bath she had scared off a beetle which was starting to get too close to the tiny group, and directed the group away from some holes in the ground frequented by several earthworms. She wasn’t worried about the worms necessarily, more that they were food for birds, which Veronica really wanted to avoid. She had only been lost in the yard for just over a week, but she had really adapted into becoming a survivor, at least for this environment. This was acknowledged by her parents, Becca and the Waynes, as they all were extremely interested in hearing how she survived.

One person who was being uncharacteristically quiet was Anna. While she was happy her friend survived, she was still harboring a bit of resentment towards her. She didn’t think it was fair that Veronica had survived so “easily” while Anna had just barely made it.

Eventually they began to approach Kari and saw two fleshy mountains that were Kari’s feet. Everything seemed to be going all well to plan for them to reach her ears, get her attention and be grown back to normal size. However, a snag soon emerged that no one, not even Veronica, could have anticipated.

Two large, more imposing feet began pounding their way through the backyard, like a bulldozer devouring everything in their path. These feet were fast approaching the tinies. The group began to panic and turned to Veronica, who was also at a loss as she hadn’t had to deal with any giant people over the past week.

*STOMP*

The right foot landed directly in the middle of the group, and caused a massive earthquake that sent everyone flying in different directions. Becca and her parents were knocked one way. Anna, Aaron, Silvi and Brandon were thrown to another side. Veronica, Jose, Laura, Mitch and Ray were knocked to the ground right next to the giant, sweaty foot.

Veronica quickly recovered and realized that everyone being split up like this would be the worst case scenario, and tried her best to regain her bearings and tried to figure out where everyone was. She noticed that thankfully, the foot stopped and wasn’t causing any problems at this immediate moment. Instead, Veronica found her leg suddenly being pulled on, looking down to see Mitch following behind her, trying his best to help. She kicked him off and shouted “let go!” as the two of them tumbled down a short slope into the dirt.

Jose, Laura and Ray were scrambling around trying to find where their children went, when Ray took a closer look at the pale foot that stood before him. There was something about this foot that seemed surprisingly familiar, before staring up into the heavens, getting a closer look at the figure and recognizing who it belonged to. “S…Susan?”

“Hello, what’re you doing here all alone?” the giantess asked. Susan was a tall woman with long blonde hair, wearing a skimpy, revealing shirt and shorts, currently standing barefoot. She had just arrived home from work, finding it odd that her husband, Ray, and her son, Mitch, were nowhere to be seen. She peeked over to her neighbor’s house, when she spotted one of Becca’s friends lying on her own. She decided to walk over and greet her.

“Not sure yet, I told Becca I was coming over to hang out, but I guess she must’ve gone somewhere with her parents,” Kari responded with a smile. “So I’m just chilling over here until she comes back to join me.” She sipped some of her vodka, turning her head over while still lying on her stomach.

“You know, that’s not such a bad idea,” Susan responded with a laugh. “I’ve got nothing better do, might as well kick back and take some time to myself. Enjoy your sunbathing!”

As Susan walked her way back toward her own backyard, unaware had a stowaway that had gotten swept onto her foot by her sudden movements and was now tagging along with her.

“Hey! Susan! Wait! I’m on your toe! Mitch is back over there! Wait!” Ray uselessly cried as he held onto the end of his wife’s toe as every movement threatened to toss him off.

Back on the ground, Veronica was trying to regain her composure after being thrown downward and separated from the group. She opened her eyes to see her tiny companion, Mitch, still out of it, dazed and confused, partially laying on her.

“Get off!” she shouted, shoving the guy to the side, causing him to re-orient himself as well. He looked up to see the young woman adjusting what was left of her outfit, brushing dirt off her body as well as the grass fashioned dress. Mitch’s eyes widened as he was given a front row view of her bare ass, which reinvigorated his desires as more erotic thoughts began to race through his mind.

Annoyed with the circumstances she was currently dealing with, Veronica was pissed. She was presented with an opportunity to return to her normal life, and just like that it was snatched away from her. Being separated from her parents and the rest of the group worried her, as Veronica knew their chances of survival were much higher if she was there with them. It didn’t help that Veronica was also stuck with Mitch. She knew he was a bit shy and strange, but didn’t know how much of a crush he had on her. She had a feeling though, as he did climax into a towel that she had been trapped in at tiny size.

“C’mon, we gotta get back to your dad and my parents before your mom does any more damage,” Veronica said, taking the lead again in a survival situation.

“Sweet, we can watch each other’s backs then,” Mitch said awkwardly. “You uh…you look great by the way!”

Surprised that he had chosen now to try and flirt with her, Veronica shot him an angry glare before continuing forward.

“Listen Mitch, just listen to what I say and let me figure things out,” she said, clearly annoyed. “Now is DEFINITELY not the time to hit on me.”

Mitch was only half paying attention, still fantasizing about being alone with his half-naked crush, and continued trying to think of a good excuse to talk to her. “So with all your experience, do you think you’ve gotten used to being tiny? Right?” he asked

She didn’t really want to talk to him, but complied anyway. “I guess so. I kinda thought I would’ve died early on, but I’m feeling good now,” she mumbled. “I killed a few bugs too.”

Mitch’s mind began thinking of scenarios he had fantasized about for a long time. “So, when we get back to normal and I grow back, what if I just took you home with me?” he asked. Veronica paused and shot him a very confused look. “I can find an old terrarium, I’d feed and take care of you. You could be my perfect bug or pet!” Mitch began to salivate at the thought of being able to have a miniscule little Veronica on him at all times. He could watch her close up, put her in his pockets, or even drop her inside of his boxers, letting her explore his crotch.

Now feeling very uncomfortable, Veronica could only respond with disgust. “Yeah sure, whatever,” she sighed. ‘If I grow back first, maybe I’ll step on you like a bug. Or maybe I’ll even eat you.”

That seemed to momentarily get close to home for Mitch, as he quieted down after that. Veronica noticed how the back yard was almost too quiet, when a loud croaking noise burst through the forest. There was a slight tremor, as something large was clearly approaching. “Shit,” Veronica mumbled to herself. She knew what was approaching. It was a creature she had managed to avoid all week. She only came across it once, and instantly hid until it was distracted by some other insects.

Sure enough, right in front of them landed a massive bullfrog, the size of a four-story building. Veronica began to back away slowly, when Mitch suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her behind him.

“Don’t worry Veronica,” he said, though his voice didn’t display any confidence. The tiny man began to scream at the frog in a futile attempt to scare it off.

‘What? No you idiot!” Veronica snapped. She had a feeling the best idea right now was to stay absolutely still. Mitch waving his arms and trying to scare off this massive creature was a recipe for disaster. “Mitch, stay fucking still!” she snapped.

Mitch was having none of it. The lovestruck adolescent picked up tiny pebbles and was tossing them harmlessly at the giant amphibian. “Get out of here!” he screamed. “Go!  Now!”

Suddenly, the frog’s giant tongue shot out, barely missing the tiny duo and striking the ground right in front of their bodies. A cloud of dust kicked up and both Mitch and Veronica were knocked onto their backs from the impact.

Rolling backward into a pile of leaves, Veronica quickly burrowed herself underneath for cover. She peaked out and could see both Mitch and the frog. Mitch was disoriented, but regained his composure long enough to spot Veronica, giving her a thumbs up, almost as if he had accomplished something.

Then a loud splat was heard.

The frog’s long, pink tongue extended itself once more, directly hitting Mitch, knocking him down to the ground. With no time to comprehend what was happening, Mitch could only emit a faint scream as the tongue recoiled back into the frog’s mouth, taking the tiny human along for the ride.

Veronica looked on in stunned silence, still motionless in a pile of leaves as the frog examined it’s surroundings, before leaping off towards the fence. With the beast gone, Veronica emerged from her hiding spot, staring down at the wet spot where Mitch had just been standing, and began to kick the ground. She didn’t know how to feel. Seeing a person eaten so casually was extremely disturbing, and she dreaded Mitch’s parents finding out their son was eaten by a frog.

--

Meanwhile, Susan took Kari’s idea to heart and was out on her back porch, lounging on a lawn chair. She was wearing a large sun hat to cover up in the shade, while sipping an appletini she had whipped up. She was still wondering where her husband and son went and why they hadn’t answered their phones, but she didn’t mind finally getting a little time to rest and not worry about anyone else.

Stretching and wiggling her toes, she was completely unaware of the quarter inch bug that was currently clinging to her foot for dear life. Even more so that this bug was actually her husband.

“Susan! Susan, honey! Please stop moving! I’m right here!” Ray continued to cry out in vain, as each of his wife’s subtle movements tested what he could handle. After ending up on her toe, he had slowly been trying to climb up her foot in order to gain her attention, but this proved to be much more difficult than he had expected.

Ray continued to try and scurry every time Susan’s movements slowed down. With the chair reclined, he had managed to get off her ankle and was now beginning to traverse her leg, hoping to reach her knee soon. He was already exhausted and knew it was going to take even longer to get her attention, but he had no other option. At this point it was stay put and probably never be found or fall off the chair to his death. Neither of those choices sounded like fun.

The thoughts of giant insects were also looming in Ray’s mind. Sure he had seen the butterfly before which was harmless, and the praying mantis would probably avoid his giantess of a wife, but what about other bugs? What if a fly landed on Susan’s exposed leg, or a wasp, or a mosquito?! Ray couldn’t help but laugh to himself at what a mosquito must think of the goddess that was his wife. Taking a moment to rest on Susan’s leg, Ray pressed his head against her skin. “Damn, maybe mosquitos have the right idea,” he joked to himself, before kissing his wife’s skin and giving her a bite so small she couldn’t feel it.

Just then, he heard a loud croaking noise. Turning his head, he saw a green bullfrog crouched on the ground next to the chair. Ray wasn’t sure if it was looking for food or trying to get out of the sun, but Susan had heard it too. The giant woman sat up more in the chair and turned her attention to the strange amphibian.

“Awww, what are you doing here little guy?” Susan said, surprised to see a frog so close to her. The frog didn’t seem to be afraid, and Susan wasn’t disgusted by it either. Before it could hop away, Susan quickly reached out and snatched the frog in her right hand. She began to giggle as she proceeded to pet, tickle and squeeze the frog. This was a side of Susan that Ray really didn’t think he had seen, and the tiny guy found it pretty interesting to watch.

As Susan squeezed the frog she saw it open it’s mouth, which allowed her to peak inside at its’ tongue. She noticed something peculiar sticking to the end of it.

“Huh, is that a bug still stuck to your tongue, little guy?” she said aloud, thinking no one could hear her. “Hah, guess even little frogs like you can get bits of food stuck in your mouth. I wonder what it must feel like for that little bug in there. Guess that’s the price to pay for being so tiny.”

As Susan continued to play with the frog and taunt its victim, she had no idea what was actually going on.

“Moooooom! Mooooooommmm! Ahhhhh! Hellllllllp!” the saliva covered body of Mitch sceamed from inside the frog’s mouth. His body was still stuck to the tongue, and the constant shaking and jumping from the frog was making him extremely nauseous. There was also the constant fear that at any moment he would be swallowed alive. What made this even worse was seeing his mother so close, yet so far away. She was not even his mom anymore, she was like a deity out of reach, and treating him like an insignificant speck about to meet his end didn’t help.

While Susan was playing with the frog, she peeked down at her leg to see what she though was a little piece of dirt stuck to her naturally clear skin. Lowering her hand, she plucked up the tiny object and raised it to her face and with a bit of surprise, determined it wasn’t dirt, but another bug that had been climbing on her.

“What is it about animals coming near me today?” she sighed. “Am I really that attractive to all of you?” The woman laughed as she pulled the frog closer to her face. “Maybe I can give you another snack, froggy.”

“Oh god, don’t do this Susan!’ Ray screamed, struggling between the two fingers holding him in place. “Look it’s me!” Horror crept through his body. He was completely at his wife’s mercy and she was about to feed him to a frog.

“Daaaaad help me!” Mitch shouted, as Susan released her grip on the frog. The small creature shut its mouth and leapt for freedom, hopping across the yard. Mitch cried in fear as he felt himself now being swallowed, traveling down towards the amphibian’s stomach.

“Susan no! Mitch was in there! You need to….”

“That’s right, get out of here,” Susan laughed to the frog as it escaped with her son in int’s stomach. “You’ve already got your bug, so now I’ve got mine.” She watched the frog stop momentarily and blink a few times, before letting out another croak. She wondered if that meant it had swallowed the bug in its mouth.

“What to do with you?” she said, turning her attention back to the tiny bug in her hand. Susan gave it a stern glare, which only gave Ray an increasing sense of dread. “Maybe I could pop you like a grape, that’d be fun,” she giggled menacingly. “But I don’t want to get my hands dirty.” Ray lost all sense of thought and could hear his heart racing in his chest, listening to his wife list off that horrible things she could do to him.

“Oh, I’ve got it! I think I’ll take a page out of the frog’s book!” Before Ray could even prepare, Ray felt gravity kick in as he plummeted downward, landing with a surprising splash.

Regaining air, Ray coughed and realized he was treading water and looked around at the glass he was surrounded in. The smell and bubbles were incredibly intoxicating, making it hard to breathe as well. The truth soon set in as Ray realized he had been wiped into his wife’s appletini glass.

The waves shook as Susan’s simple hand movements and twirls of the glass created tidal waves which constantly pushed Ray above and under the water, barely giving him a chance to steal breaths of air. He was starting to believe Susan’s plan was to drown him, but the answer was even worse, as he saw a large pink cave appear from the sky.

“Bottoms up!  Let’s see how you taste!” In her tipsy haze, Susan dumped a large amount of the alcoholic beverage into her mouth, taking her husband along with it. He paddled and paddled as much as he possibly could, but it was useless. The currents were too strong, the stench in the mouth too overpowering. A mix of appletini and saliva washed against Ray’s body, and he found himself being knocked around from her tongue, doused in saliva.

Ray couldn’t handle it anymore, he couldn’t think straight. He pleaded for help though it wasn’t possible. He started to pray for mercy. His prayers were almost immediately answered as a final wave dragged him towards her throat, down towards the depths of his own wife’s stomach.

“Ahhhhhh,” Susan exclaimed to herself, satisfied. “Well, I really didn’t taste anything. Oh well!”

--

“Veronica!”

“Mom! Dad! Thank God you’re still okay!”

Veronica managed to make it back to the spot they previously were when Susan had first appeared. She was relieved her parents were still there waiting for her. They told her that after Ray disappeared, they didn’t know what to do and were just waiting, hoping Veronica would return.

Deep down, Veronica was glad Ray was missing. She really didn’t want to tell him his son was eaten by a frog. Her parents didn’t ask too much about Mitch, they probably thought he was with Ray somewhere, and were just relieved that she was alright and safe.

They were worried about the whereabouts of Becca, Anna and their families though. Veronica tried to reassure them that everyone knew the plan to get Kari’s attention, and that they should all stick to the plan. Veronica grabbed her parents arms and started to lead them. “Come on! We need to get to her head!”

Meanwhile, Becca and her parents were trekking through the grass, with Rick using his own tiny compass to try and dictate the quickest way towards Kari, as they also came to the same conclusion that everyone would try and get to Kari.

Becca was worried they had gotten lost and were going in circles, when they came across an open clearing. Emerging out of it, they were met with the giant figure of Kari, lying flat on her stomach. They were staring directly at one of her arms, with her hand lying motionless next to the massive body. Becca began to run towards it, believing this to be their best chance to climb her and get her attention. Rick wanted to get closer to the head before doing so, but Marcia gave him a nod, and they both followed Becca.

Elsewhere, Anna, her parents, and boyfriend, Brandon, were all having their own meltdowns about being left to fend for themselves. They spent their time cursing out everyone from the Wayne’s to Veronica’s parents to Veronica herself. Luckily for them, their wandering resulted in them ending up on Kari’s towel, away from the disgusting tiny creatures they feared. However, they were also faced up against the massive monstrosity that was Kari’s ass that lay ahead of them. They all had a disgusted and annoyed reaction, but all turned to reach other and knew what they had to do. They had to scale it….

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come...