- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Biggo gets handsy.

Inspired by and written for a friend.

“I’ve been good far too long” she whispered as her eyes swept over the seething masses before her.


She slowly reached forward, extended her huge hand, palm down, holding it steady ominously over the wailing crowds casting them into shadow. Smiling sweetly, eyes lidded, the giant slowly lowered her arm, her palm pressing into the mass of tiny people. She always enjoyed the screams, but felt a thrill when the intensity of the shrieking ratcheted up. 


As her huge spread fingers jutted out into the panicking hoards, she marveled at just how tiny they were. With her hand planted on the ground, even the tallest would barely be over eye level with her fingernails. 


The grim tide washed out away from her overturned palm, soaking the survivors with pools of blood, torn limbs and shredded organs. 


With a glint in her eyes she shunted her fingers together, scissoring the four groups of writhing bodies that found themselves between her massive digits, sticky red spurting up as the crunching of tiny delicate bones briefly drowned out the screams.


 She loved this. She lived for it. 


Closing her eyes she wriggled her fingers through the muck, enjoying the minute fluttering sensations of little arms attempting to beat back her overwhelming strength.


Again she peered down at them, and with a longing sigh, the giant woman dragged her hand back towards her, absently sweeping piles of bodies and gore over the dozens of fleeing victims. A long ruddy channel remained on the ground, the depression filling with blood and bodies, dripping as the crushing weight of her feminine hand withdrew. 


Raising her bloodied palm, she examining it with pride, flexing her fingers enjoying the way drops of bloody pap rolled over and onto the crowds below. With a smirk she again lowered her palm over a fresh group of fleeing heads, this time with much gentler pressure. Dabbing lightly, dozens of living wriggling people were adhered to the gore coating her palm and digits. After a few lazy blots she again lifted her huge hand to her colossal face. 


Peering with callous mirth she watched the terrorized people struggling in the viscera, coated and choking on the bloody grime. 


At last her smirk split, revealing enormous white teeth bigger than cars along with and a huge rearing wave of pink muscle, her tongue extending out to pry the writhing specks off her fingers. In long strokes she dragged her tongue up her palm, leaving clear streaks of saliva while raising living and broken motes into heaving piles of broken bone and sinew into her cavernous mouth.


Despite not exerting much pressure she was certainly not gentle. Occasionally she could feel a pulping body, or a snapping limb as it passed into her mouth. As she contorted her hand, tongue poking at a point where her digits split, her bloody fingertips swiped her cheek and nose, leaving crimson streams shining brightly on her face.


Feeling the warm mess on her face, she giggled, her laughter rolling over the minuscule people floundering within her maw. She hoped the crowds before her appreciated her clumsiness. She may be big but she wasn’t above laughing at herself. 


Pulling her hand away from her face,the giantess blinked sweetly at the quivering victims still struggling, bloodily glued to her hand. She shifted her focus, locking eyes with a speck of a person before sweeping her gaze to another, all the while holding her mouth open. She luxuriated in the sensations of tiny living people run along her tongue, her humid breath washing over them from the foreboding darkness down her throat. Her saliva pooling and diluting the gore piled on her tongue as she withdrew it back into her mouth.


Pausing a beat, she allowed her tiny spectators one last view of their city, of sunlight, of any last semblance of the normalcy that existed before she arrived. With a grin she snapped her jaw closed, feeling the struggles and hearing the screams as the people with her maw were enveloped in soaking darkness.


She ran her tongue along her teeth, shredding a few, smearing them along the walls of smooth white, each tooth easily dwarfing them. 


But mostly she just intended to toy with them. After all, she wanted at least some of the minuscule people to experience the acrid heat she had in store. 


Lifting her tongue she flattened a few more against the roof of her mouth, scraping them roughly along her hard palette, before tipping the whole grim mess back, back, back toward the darkness, her throat hauling them away to searing agony below.


With a smile she sat up, glancing down at her bloody hand. Wiping it absently on one of her bare breasts, she looked up hungrily, though it was unclear whether it was for more morsels, or a deeper desire.