- Text Size +
Story Notes:

biggo violence, destruction, vore, maybe lewd at some point

Author's Chapter Notes:

Sometimes biggos don't want to play alone.

Inspired by and written for a friend.

The giantess stretched her hands, stabbing into the sky, absently brushing away a wisp of cloud as she leaned into a full body stretch. Thrumming with power, her eyes swept from the horizon to her bare feet, where they utterly dwarfed the occupants of the city below. Even her toes towered over houses and buildings, driving crowds of tiny screaming people to flee into the streets or to shelter inside structures. As she stepped over and onto them, her soles settled atop hundreds at a time with each lazy step, driven deep into the ground bursting them, draining their fluids with her incalculable weight. 


She turned to look back, each footprint diminishing in scale as they led away, following her path of growth to her lover—still small, still occupying the sloped green park where moments ago they had both lay. 


She of course loved this. This is what she wanted, needed. The thing she dreamt about night after night. Her expansion, blossoming without hesitation, reaching and taking what she considered hers, plucking living toys and breaking them along herself, exploring the impact of her awesome body on the world at her feet. 


Finishing her growth, she found herself righted, the tension in her gut dissipating and undone after ascending, assuming her true form: gigantic.


But he was new, and still uncomfortable knowingly surrendering before the wanton pleasures of being immense. Well, at least that’s what she thought he told himself. For all the hesitancy he professed, it never seemed to take much coaxing to get him riled up. And when she did, she could see the same fire burning brightly in his eyes. With a smirk she returned her gaze to the city.


Normally she’d be fine with that. All this city to herself. To break it against herself, to smear thousands in long tacky lines along the curves of her vast body. To coat and drown and smother it all with her endless desire. 


But now, this time, she wanted _him_ to play. So she’d just have to change his mind.


Peering down at the city, her mile tall stature absolutely dwarfing the cluster of high rises and structures constituting the downtown area.


Her mind was on him, but these morsels could aid in the enticement to draw him out. Hell maybe they’d be a good warmup for herself. 


Dropping to her knees was a cacophony of cataclysmic destruction. The smaller buildings and streets were crushed by the avalanche of her shins and feet, her folded limbs pushing over tower block and house alike as she leaned forward over the city. Her heavy breasts swayed ominously over the heads of so many minuscule people, each tipped with a house-sized nipple, tingling with excitement, pointing down mockingly over them and threatening to scrape deep lines into the earth with them if she wished. 


Shifting to one side as she bent over the carnage, her hip crashed into dozens of housing blocks with a thudding roar, spilling brick dust over and up as she extended her feet out into the suburbs, raking up piles of shattered buildings and crushed people.


Her shadow fell upon the terrorized people in the urban core, she flexed her fingers over them, delighting in their replies of shrieks and wails. She brushed her fingertips over the facades of skyscrapers, over their roofs, scraping off dust and debris, barely noticing as the scattered bricks and concrete chunks slammed into the panicked crowds below. One larger piece, perhaps from one of the larger building’s cornice, caught her eye as it splattered a group into bright red viscera.  Maintaining enough momentum to bounce, the heavy piece of  debris rolled over a dozen more tiny people, leaving a long ruddy line before reaching its terminus by slamming into a bus.


The screams always delivered her a shiver of delight. 


She flicked her eyes back to the hill. Nothing. He thinks he has resolve. But she has so many more tricks.


Her attention turned again to the city cowering beneath her face. She puckered her lips, gently blowing a puff of air through the streets, filling it with her hot, humid breath. 


Her sprawling hand, soaring over rooftops, settled on a tall, shapely building, as she coiled her thumb and index finger around its girth. Shifting her lips just over the towering structure, she worked up saliva, then opened her mouth, letting it cascade over the roof to flow over the sides into the street below. With her free hand she ran her fingers down, over her hips and between her thighs, gathering even more moisture for what she intended. 


She smeared her wetness over the building until it glistened wetly, and for good measure she dabbed her still wet fingertips gently through the street, scoping up hundreds, which she deposited onto the pooled liquid on the roof. 


Inside, people panicked as rivulets of clear fluid poured down the outer walls of the towering skyscraper. Screams rose as the occupants witnessed the occasional roof occupant being swept off by the oozing liquid, themselves shrieking as they slid down to meet their horrific deaths splattered on the sidewalk outside. Only for their bodies to be washed away by the same river of spit and cum that led to their fates.


She knew she was being watched intently by her lover, but she didn’t dare break her focus on the tower before her. She was still drawing him in.


Satisfied, she again wrapped her delicate fingers around the tower, making an O before gently sliding it down. Before reaching the street, the heel of her hand slammed into smaller buildings surrounding the object of her desire. With a spark in her eye and a little growl she shifted her arm, grinding the unfortunate buildings into dust, pulping the tiny hiding and weeping people inside. 


Lifting her hand again, dragging it back to the roof, she casually swept more of the milling crowds over the sides, smearing them between her palm and the hard facade of the building. Now the tower took on a grim red color, starkly contrasting the neutral grays and tans that constituted the facades of the neighboring buildings. 


Inside was a mess, panicking people raced toward the center of the building, haunted by images of their peers being squashed against the glass, faces turning mottled red and eyes bugging out before being ruthlessly streaked across the facade, rolling roughly as they slid across the surface. Towards the top and bottom of her strokes people on different floors could see the minute lines of gore collected in the whorls of her fingerprints. Her digits slowed, pausing briefly before resuming violent reversal.


She pumped lewdly, this display just a gentle tease to get the juices flowing. Flicking her eyes over to that familiar hill, the giant woman stared innocently, batting her eyelashes, when she suddenly stopped midstroke. Her lips curled into a grin as she ruthlessly squeezed. 


Her forearms tightened as she pulled her fingers together, effortlessly tearing through glass and steel and concrete, each digit massive enough to dig through several stories, streaking and pulling hundreds of people as they tore into the building’s core. 


The giantess’s thumb pushed into the upper section and roof of the tower, shearing it off, pushing it along with the hundred screaming specks huddling atop it over into the streets far far below. Some unfortunate souls cascading, in the river of dust and rubble, over the ridges of her fingers, slamming into her knuckles only to be buried by tons of debris.


She reveled in her depravity, still gazing over at her lover, as she worked her fingers, flexing them through the still-standing tower and down, floor by floor to the base, itself piled with broken steel and rubble upon thousands of ruptured and still-writhing bodies. 


Lifting her arm, she again grazed the city with the heel of her palm, sighing softly as she twisted the mess, grinding and compressing the basement into a depression, reducing the once-tall skyscraper into nothing. Even those neighboring buildings that survived her initial onslaught could not escape this casual violence, as her outstretched fingers swung into their facades, shattering them with ease. 


She beamed as she heard the familiar shuddering of earth, of stretching sinew and bone, her lover swelling suddenly into view. 


He was finally coming to play.