- Text Size +

Chapter 9

“Why hello…your voice sounds rather familiar,” Martha began sweetly, affecting a lighthearted tone as Kyle felt her voice vibrate through her breast flesh, which was hugging both sides of his face as she pulled him into her. “And that tone definitely sounds familiar, haha…are you Ted?”

Kyle’s bare legs felt ridiculous sticking out of the bucket swing, to say nothing of the pink tutu or the makeup he had on and how absurd they made him feel. He still wasn’t able to meet Laura’s eyes, even though he could feel her horrified stare going over him. The real drama, though, was transpiring between Martha and Ted.

“That’s me alright,” Ted answered tersely, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood up to his full height. Ted was a well-built 6’0, but his upright stature wordlessly conveyed that, next to Martha, he was going to need to stand up extra-tall to assert himself. In the shiny black platform boots she was wearing, she towered over him at 6’10 – the top of Ted’s head didn’t even come up to Martha’s chin.

“And I’m not going to ask you again,” he said, through gritted teeth.

“Ask me what, dear?” Martha asked airily, “I’m sorry, whenever I’m playing with my little girl, everyone else is kind of in-one-ear, out-the-other, you know? Hahaha…”

The syrup of her voice somehow provided a perfect compliment to her soft, lavender sweater. Kyle heard stretching fabric behind him, and he knew it was from the black jeans that were wrapped tightly around Martha’s huge thighs. She had shifted her weight slightly, still holding him in the bucket swing in her two hands. He tried to reassure himself that Martha was barking up the wrong tree here – she may have been bigger and taller than Ted, but she wasn’t going to win this fight. He would go to the police in a heartbeat and report the abuse…but he had come like this because that’s just the kind of man Ted was. He liked to do things himself…maybe that’s why he had been so successful in the company.

“Listen, lady,” Ted began, but Martha interrupted him.

“Oh! Martha!” she said sunnily, “You can call me Martha!”

“Listen Martha,” Ted resumed, not skipping a beat, “Like I told you over the phone, I’m Kyle’s boss at the accounting firm he works at, and I’ve –”

“Kyle?” cut in Martha, “Who’s Kyle?” She had reached one of her gigantic hands up and had begun to thread her fingers through Kyle’s hair. Despite the tension of the situation, Kyle felt himself exhale through his nose in helpless arousal at the touch of Martha’s huge hand on his scalp. She was just so dominant, so effortless, in everything she did to him. He hadn’t thought it possible before, but in this moment he was actually grateful for the bucket swing and the tutu – they hid the erection that was rising underneath.
“Don’t be ridiculous!” Ted exclaimed, after a moment of confusion. “That’s Kyle right there!” Ted then began addressing him directly: “We’re gonna get you out of this, Kyle – it’s gonna be ok.”

“Ohhhh, you’re talking about Kyla!” laughed Martha, now ruffling up Kyle’s hair with her big hand. “Hahaha, I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to go through me to communicate with this little girl – she’s verrrrrrry shy, and gets nervous around other people. Mmmmm, don’t worry, Kyla, don’t be afraid…this man’s just a little confused, is all. He’ll understand soon enough, though, don’t you worry.”

Kyle felt her giant hand wrapping all the way around his left bicep, squeezing hard…not painfully hard, but hard enough to let him know that she meant business. Kyle could feel himself becoming terribly afraid. What on earth did she think was going to happen!? Ted would call the police when he realized that Martha wasn’t going to give him up…and then…and then she would run into the house with him in her arms and lock all the doors and…and there’d be some kind of crazy hostage situation, and –

“I’m not confused at all,” Ted replied sternly, “And you’d better get serious, because I am not playing around here. You need to let Kyle come to us, and we’ll be on our way, without any more trouble.”

“Ah yes, there are two of you,” Martha responded amiably. She had now wrapped both of her hands around both of Kyle’s biceps, and was gently, soothingly massaging her strong fingers into his flesh. His arms felt like twigs in her hands.

“And who might you be, sweetheart?” Martha inquired, turning towards Laura. Kyle felt the sickening, panicked heat suddenly rising up within him. He had desperately hoped that Martha would ignore Laura, but now that she had blatantly dragged her into the exchange, his shame and embarrassment deepened. At first, he still wasn’t able to bring his eyes up to meet hers, but when he heard Laura begin to answer in a shaky but clear voice, his eyes darted up to look at her. She looked profoundly distressed, but held her ground, standing up as tall as she could as she answered:

“My name is Laura, and…and I’m Kyle’s friend from work.”

“From work?” chuckled Martha softly, still massaging up and down Kyle’s arms with her hands.

“Yes, from the accounting firm we both work at.”

“Aww Kyla, listen to this young woman talk!” laughed Martha, now starting to massage Kyle’s back, “As if my little girl here could understand the slightest thing about something as grown-up as accounting!”

“Y-You need to quit it!” shouted Laura, suddenly becoming quite flushed in the face as she balled up her hands and stepped forward. “Let him go! Kyle and I are…are going on a date tonight, and he…needs to get ready for it!”

A warm rush of pride surged up inside Kyle’s chest. Laura was incredible; she had actually had the guts to say it outright, straight to Martha’s face, and he was so happy that she had remembered their scheduled date that he almost forgot himself and smiled. But he didn’t have much time to enjoy this momentary joy, because he noticed that Martha had stopped rubbing his back. Very slowly, but deliberately, her giant hand was creeping up his back…towards his neck.

“My little girl doesn’t date,” Martha responded abruptly. Her tone had started to change. There was a distinct tinge of ice in her voice now. “Especially not shameless little hussy office girls who don’t know their place.”

Laura’s mouth dropped open in indignation, and she was about to angrily respond and step forward, but Ted blocked her path, standing in between her and Martha.

“Alright, that’s it,” he muttered, clearly at the end of his patience. “Laura, keep back. Martha, I’ve tried to be reasonable, but it’s obvious you aren’t going to respond to reason. We’re just going to have to take Kyle ourselves. Come on Kyle…let’s get you out of this thing. And Martha, back up – this is happening.”

Ted had strode forward confidently toward the swing, and he was just about three feet away when Martha swiftly placed herself in between Kyle and the incoming Ted. Kyle could suddenly see nothing except the immense black of the skin-tight jeans that were sighing and moaning with every step Martha took. Since this was all he could see, he wasn’t able to watch Martha’s face, but he didn’t need to see her expression to get the full taste of her rancor. She had dropped her geniality completely, and was now spitting venom.

“Get off my property this instant, you pathetic, meddling man,” she hissed. “I warned you not to try and come between us, and that is exactly what you’ve done.”

“You’re insane!” shouted Ted, “Step aside, or I’ll make you!”

“Ohhhh you’ll make me, huh?” laughed Martha. “I’d like to see you try.”

The eerie confidence of her laugh chilled Kyle to the bone. He suddenly wondered whether Ted was walking into WAY more than he could handle. Up until this point, Kyle had assumed it wouldn’t come to something like this, but now that it was actively happening, he realized that, physically speaking, Ted was totally outmatched. This woman could bend frying pans with her bare hands like it was nothing.

Kyle couldn’t see what was happening; all he saw was a sudden mighty jiggle in Martha’s gigantic ass, and the next thing he knew, she had stepped away from him. Kyle saw Ted stumbling backward, his arms flailing in the air as he fell back into Laura, who only managed to awkwardly half-catch him as she stumbled back herself. It was clear what had happened: Martha had given Ted a powerful shove to the chest, and he hadn’t been expecting it.

“Last chance, big man,” mocked Martha, putting her hands on her thick hips and taking a deep breath, inflating her huge chest to new colossal proportions. “Take your little office bitch and leave, or you’re reeeeeally going to regret it.”

“Sh-should I call the police!?” Laura asked Ted shakily, helping him back up to his feet. Ted opened his mouth, his eyes blazing, and for a moment it looked like he was going to say “yes.” But then, his mouth shut like a trap, and when it opened again, his nostrils were flaring.

“No,” he snarled, “Laura you…you go wait in the car. I’ll only be a minute. This just got personal.”

Laura cautiously began backing away from the impending confrontation, but Martha shot out her huge arm, her long, manicured finger extended with unquestionable authority, pointed directly at the terrified 5’2 woman.

“No,” Martha declared simply, her voice untainted by the wavering anger of Ted’s, “You’re not going anywhere, missy. You’re going to stand there and watch this happen. And you’re going to do exactly what I say, or else you can kiss that pretty little face of yours goodbye.”

Kyle watched as Laura faltered for a moment, seeming to teeter back and forth on her heels, unsure of what to do. Martha commanded such authority with her voice and her presence that the poor woman looked absolutely helpless. In the meantime, though, Ted was gearing up to make a second pass at Martha. He looked absolutely livid. But Martha apparently couldn’t contain herself anymore, and she let loose an uproarious laugh, which caused her immense body to quiver and shake with her unequivocal mirth.

“You know, hahahah…you know what’s so funny about this, Ted?” she laughed, following his movements with a turn of her head. She wasn’t even moving her feet yet. “When you look back on this moment, you’re going to forever regret that I GAVE you the opportunity to leave…but you didn’t take it, because your pathetic masculine pride got in the way.”

Ted grit his teeth and lunged at Martha, attempting to violently shove her backward. But Martha just stood there, her booted feet firmly planted in the grass of her front yard. Ted didn’t even manage to budge her an inch. Shocked, he paused, staring straight ahead into the top of her gargantuan breasts. His hands had sunk so deeply into the flesh of her upper chest that they were invisible. Everything that followed seemed to move in slow motion. Ted’s head inclined upward, so that he was staring into Martha’s grinning face. Kyle could see, for the first time, that Ted was actually scared…and then Ted’s eyes got big and his mouth opened, his tongue lolling out…but he wasn’t making any sound. Kyle couldn’t understand what was going on, until he realized that Martha had wrapped her gigantic left hand around Ted’s neck, her fingers nearly going all the way around it. He saw her knuckles whiten; she was beginning to squeeze. And then, with slow, deliberate intention, she braced her right foot slightly behind her for leverage, and lifted him up off the ground with one hand. Kyle’s mouth dropped open, and he felt a profound infusion of desperate energy rush through his entire body. She was lifting a fully-grown man up in the air…with one hand. Kyle was horrified by Martha’s tremendous show of strength, but at the same time, his body was responding in a way that he was helpless to stop. His cock was pulsating, and fully erect.

Martha held Ted up like this for a few seconds, obviously enjoying his shock at seeing just how strong she was. His eyes were bulging, his mouth hung open, and his feet were kicking wildly in the air. But Martha didn’t give him a chance to kick her. After drinking in the sight of his helpless struggle against her, she suddenly balled up the fist of her right hand and swung it forcefully into his face. The knuckles of her fist connected head-on against his face with a sickening, moist thud, and a quick spray of blood suddenly hung like a cloud around his head, before dissipating in the air. Ted’s mouth lolled open, and Kyle saw several little specks of white drop out onto the grass. It took him a moment to realize that these little specks were teeth.

Martha tilted her head to the side, her tongue busily licking the front teeth of her exposed smile. She shook her left hand, causing Ted’s head to limply roll and bob to and fro. He wasn’t quite knocked out, but he had certainly taken a brief leave of his senses, and his body was utterly powerless in Martha’s grip.

“Huh?” she teased, making his head move around like a ragdoll, “What was that, big man? I couldn’t quite catch that…you said you had something…personal to settle with me? Hmm..hmhmhm, well that’s interesting because I’ve got something personal to settle with YOU too.”

With a flourish, she tossed Ted down onto the grass, a few feet away. He lay there groaning, moving his limbs gingerly. Laura had put her hands over her mouth, and she was watching the whole horror show unfold, trembling. Martha locked eyes with her and pointed, silently reminding her not to move. That was all she needed to do – Laura was too petrified to disobey.

“I’ll get back to you in a minute, Ted,” Martha announced cheerily, “But first, I’ve gotta give my girl some attention. Like I said, she’s a sensitive little thing.”

Kyle’s breathing became labored as Martha turned toward him, her smile as sweet and bright as the mid-morning sun that was shining all around them. She stepped towards him and lovingly gathered the bucket swing up in her arms, bringing Kyle up to her face while his little legs squished up against her huge tits.

“Mommy’s sorry that the mean man has interrupted our little playdate,” Martha cooed at him, “She tried to get him to leave, but you know how some men are, baby…they won’t take no for an answer.”

Martha planted a huge, wet kiss on Kyle’s forehead, and his cock twinged in response. Her lips were so plush and thick that it felt like she was kissing his entire forehead.

“Don’t you worry, little girl,” Martha whispered to him, “Mommy’s gonna take care of everything. Just sit back in your swing and enjoy. Mmmmrrrruughhhhhh!”

Martha had seized the back of Kyle’s head and brought it forward towards her open mouth. A moment later she had engulfed his mouth in an intense and passionate kiss that made his eyes roll back into his head. Her massive tongue was filling his mouth, probing everything at once, and even going partially down his throat. It felt like she was trying to eat him from the inside out.

*SLuuuuurrrrpp*

And just like that, Martha had pulled away from him, and was now rearing back the bucket swing in her hands, taking him higher and higher up off the ground.

“Just relax and swing while I take care of this, little baby!” came Martha’s sweet voice behind him. “Wheeeeeeeeeee!”

She pushed him through the air. The fresh morning breeze was whooshing under Kyle’s legs, and he was utterly powerless to stop the trajectory of the swing. His legs weren’t long enough to bring himself to a stop by dragging his feet along the ground, and so there was nothing he could do but sit helplessly in the bucket, swinging back and forth while he watched the horror unfold beneath him.

Martha was stalking over to where Ted lay in the grass. Her body moved with such easy, luxurious purpose that it was almost like she was playing a game. There was nothing angry or malicious in her movements…nothing emotional…and that made it all the more surreal and terrifying for Kyle to watch. Lauren was still rooted in place, with her hands still over her mouth. It was clear that he was not in a position to disobey this huge, monstrous woman who had already demonstrated her dominance over Ted.

But Martha was just getting started. When she reached Ted, he somehow found the strength to raise himself up on his elbows and stagger uneasily to his feet.

“G-Get to the car, Laura!” he cried out in a strange, raspy voice. He spat more blood out onto the ground and put himself between Martha and Laura, raising his fists in a pitiful attempt to defend them both. But Laura didn’t budge.

“Ohhhh Ted,” Martha laughed, shaking her head as she rose up powerfully above him, “You still think you’re the one who can tell other people what to do around here. I told her to stay put. You really think she’s gonna listen to YOU, especially now that you’re like this? You do? Haha well then my work still isn’t finished.”

Ted ran forward and took a wild swing up at Martha’s chin, but she caught his fist in her hand, and, with agonizing deliberateness, slowly curled her fingers around it. Ted’s fist disappeared entirely from view, subsumed within the massive mitt of Martha’s hand.

“Aaa…Aaaauuuughhhh!! No!! Noooo!!! Stoppppppp!!” yelled Ted, throwing his head back in desperate pain as his other hand fumbled uselessly against Martha’s closed fist. She wasn’t even moving – she was simply grinning down at him, her grin widening the more she squeezed Ted’s hand.

*Crrrack* *Pop* *Pop* *Crrrruuunch*

The bones in Ted’s hand were breaking, one by one. He was screaming out now in wordless agony, but Martha didn’t let up for an instant. Instead, she simply caught his other hand in hers, and started doing the same thing, although with more ruthless efficiency this time.

*Crrrrrackcrackcrack* *Thhhhhlock* *Crruuk*

Ted collapsed down on his knees now, his hands held up toward Martha’s face as she squeezed them to a pulp. Blood started running out in between her fingers, and still she squeezed even harder. Kyle was watching it all happen, unable to do anything, but of course there was nothing he could’ve done even if he hadn’t been in the swing. Her show of power was so violent, so shameless, and so brutal that Kyle felt completely overtaken by her strength, even though she wasn’t even touching him. His cock strained and pulsated under his tutu.

“Can’t have you yelling like a little girl, Ted,” laughed Martha, “Otherwise the neighbors are gonna start prying!”

She quickly released Ted’s hands, or what was left of them, and aimed another powerful punch directly at his face, which connected viciously with his already-broken nose.

“Uuuaaaaaghhh!” choked Ted, and his eyes rolled back in his head as his head lolled unnaturally back and to the side. He fell backwards like a ninepin into the grass, and this time he didn’t have the wherewithal to cushion his fall. He landed with a heavy thud and didn’t stir.

“So weak,” Martha chuckled, “And oh-so-sure of himself…haha, a combination that is pathetically common, especially in men like this. Am I right, Laura?”

Martha stepped on either side of Ted’s limp body and dropped down on top of him. Kyle was sure that he heard another crunch, and wasn’t sure if it was Ted’s upper legs or his pelvis. Martha reached down, grabbed a fistful of Ted’s hair, and yanked his head up off the grass. He was obviously unconscious now, but it wasn’t enough for Martha…not yet. She reared her fist back and punched him in the face again, spraying blood everywhere.

“I TOLD you, Ted…” came her commanding words, “NOT to poke your NOSE into our COZY little HOME. And NOW you’re getting EXACTLY what you DESERVE.”

With each stressed word, Martha punched Ted’s face again and again. The moist, wet sounds of blood and crunching bone filled the air.

“Y-You’re killing himmmm!” screamed Laura, dancing in place as she cried through her hands.

“Hmmm?” asked Martha, pausing mid-punch, “Oh no, sweetheart, I’m not killing him. But like I said, Ted here is NEVER going to forget this lesson I’ve taught him.”

Martha let his head drop back into the grass. Kyle couldn’t even make a face out anymore. There was just a gooey mess of oozing red. And then, she reached down, wrapped her hands around both sides of his ribcage, and squeezed.

*Pop…pop pop…poppoppopoppoppoppoppop*

The sound of snapping ribs sounded out into the air, and Laura screamed again. The most disturbing thing was that Ted’s body didn’t even react…didn’t even move an inch. He was completely out cold. Kyle wondered whether he was dead.

“Alright I think that’s probably enough,” laughed Martha happily, standing up as she scooped Ted’s bloodied body up in her arms. “Open the car door, honey.”

Laura did as she was told, and a moment later Martha had tossed Ted into the back seat.

“Now,” she said, facing Laura as she whipped out a white handkerchief and started casually wiping the blood off her hands, “I think you’d better get Mr. Ted to a hospital as quickly as you can. Just my opinion. But before you do, little girl, just a parting word of caution from me.”

Martha stepped up even closer to Laura, looming over her completely as she continued wiping the blood off her hands. The poor little woman was visibly shaking…a complete wreck.

“If ANY of this ever gets back to me…if I EVER have to deal with the police, or endure another interruption in my sweet life I have here with my little baby…then –”

*BANG*

Martha brought her fist down hard, straight into the roof of the car on the driver’s side, leaving a dent that was a foot wide and 6 inches deep.

“That’ll be your pretty little face, missy,” Martha breathed down at Laura, smiling sweetly. “And believe me when I tell you, I won’t go easy on you like I did with Ted here. I’ll kill you.”

Laura nodded vigorously.

“Now run on, little girl,” Martha chuckled, straightening back up again. “Get big boss man to the hospital.”

Laura didn’t need to be told twice. Seconds later she was screeching away from the house in Ted’s car, and was gone from view soon after. Martha turned and waltzed back up the lawn to where Kyle was still swinging. She caught the bucket in her hands, which still had some blood on them.

“You know what, baby?” she exclaimed to Kyle, her eyes shining brightly, “I was just thinking a minute ago…you were dancing sooooo well earlier this morning, but I think you need more practice. There’s potential there, but only if we tap into it!”

“Wh-what?” Kyle asked, totally bewildered.

“Mhmm,” nodded Martha, noticing his erection under the tutu and licking her lips, “And so I think I’m gonna enroll you in some dance lessons!”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 14 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I've also posted up to Chapter 14 on my SubscribeStar, which you can join here for access to content too spicy for Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep