- Text Size +

Chapter 1

Kyle Trinter didn’t really know what to expect as he ambled up the walkway to the front door of the one-story suburban house. He had found the place on a website that listed available rooms for rent. As a 22-year-old recent college graduate, Kyle didn’t have much of an income yet, and even though he had recently landed an entry-level job at a local accounting firm, he didn’t have anything close to the savings that he would need to rent an entire apartment of his own. That would come later, he reassuringly told himself. For now, he had to make do with what he could get, and the room for rent in this house had sparked enough of his interest for him to make the trek and take a tour. The ad had been professional and concise, and the pictures of the interior looked pleasant, open, and clean. Conspicuously, Kyle had noticed how high the ceilings appeared, which allowed a pleasing amount of light to flow into the rooms, making for a bright, cheery atmosphere.

‘Not that I’d have to worry about bumping my head on the ceiling or anything,’ Kyle had jokingly told himself. At 5’4, and only 125 pounds, Kyle was definitely smaller than the average young man, although ever since his adolescent years he had striven to make up for his size deficiency in other ways. He had worked hard in college, and graduated with a 3.7 GPA. He had never really been able to make it in any sports, since his physique and constitution were a bit too fragile, but, in his mind at least, he more than compensated by being good with numbers and statistics. He had gotten used to other people looking down on him, and had made such a habit of countering these condescensions that he had, without realizing it, developed something of a Napoleon complex.

That was the main reason why he was walking up to this house right now. He could have easily stayed with his parents for at least a few months, as he worked in his new job and saved money, but he had a chip on his shoulder — he wanted to prove that he could look after himself and navigate the world without the help of anyone else. Of course, it went without saying that he had dressed the part too; sporting a well-pressed green golf shirt, which was tucked urbanely into stylish khakis, Kyle certainly looked like a respectable young professional, and his short suave blond haircut completed the picture of youthful confidence.

‘And look at this place,’ Kyle said to himself, glancing around at the clean-cut lawn, the well-manicured bushes, and the pleasing home exterior. ‘This is the spot for a young professional like me…I’m sure the landlady will be thrilled to have a tenant who is employed and works hard.’

With his heart beating a little quicker than usual, both in excitement and anxiety (which he tried to pretend wasn’t there), Kyle extended his finger out to ring the doorbell. It wasn’t lost on him that he had to reach up a little higher than expected — the doorbell was so high that it was even with his neck. But not thinking much of it, Kyle pressed it and stood back. A deep, tolling bell resounded somewhere far back in the house. As he waited for the landlady to answer the door, Kyle’s eyes wandered around the front porch. Aside from the expected array of healthy potted plants and flowers, there was something else that caught Kyle’s eye: a small black dog collar, complete with the limp tail of its leash, lying on the floor, on the side of the porch, the only apparent blemish in an otherwise immaculately-kept presentation.

‘Huh,’ thought Kyle, shrugging his shoulders, ‘I guess the landlady has a dog or something.’

His meandering thoughts snapped back into focus, however, when he began to feel thumping vibrations through the floor of the porch. With each passing second, they got stronger and stronger, until they finally stopped, as a huge shadow emerged from behind the opaque glass of the front door. Kyle felt his mouth go dry as his forehead furrowed. There was no way…no way that the landlady could be that…that huge. Surely it was some sort of trick of the light, some odd way that the glass had at reflecting things, but then, in a sudden flurry of motion, the door was opened, and Kyle found himself staring up at the most enormous woman he had ever seen. A huge surge of dark purple overwhelmed his vision — the gigantic woman was wearing a purple skirt that only went down to her mid-thighs, and was pulled so tight against the voluptuous swells of her thick figure that it seemed like it might start tearing down the middle at any moment. Her body was facing him, but Kyle could still glimpse the billowing mass of her gigantic ass extending out behind her, which fluidly joined the thick pillars of her thighs at the point of her sensuous hips…hips that were almost as high as Kyle’s shoulders. The woman’s breasts, which were each a good deal larger than Kyle’s head, were stuffed into the top of the skirt, and Kyle immediately noticed that this woman was so tall that he actually had to look UP at her nipples. Every movement from her huge body was accompanied by the jingles and clinks of innumerable gold and silver bracelets, which adorned her large, strong-looking bare arms, and reflected the afternoon sunlight into his eyes.

Instinctively, he took a step back, his mouth dropping open halfway in unmitigated shock. His step back enabled him to actually look past the woman’s colossal breasts and up into her face, which was framed by elegant tumbles of curly brown hair. She was pretty…very pretty…even though she was clearly a good deal older than him, in her mid-40’s. But it was her expression that truly caught Kyle off-guard. From the tone of the ad he had read, Kyle had expected this landlady to be business-like and firm…maybe even a little strict. He had come to the tour prepared to make the case for himself as a tenant, but now all that preparation seemed to be flying out the window. The woman was smiling down at him…an adoring smile, almost like she had just discovered her long-lost son. Kyle swallowed nervously, and the first hints of a cold sweat broke out across his brow.

“Kyle Trinter?” asked the enormous woman, her eyebrows going up as her red lips remained fixed in that same cherishing smile. Her voice had a depth and a resonance to it that was not at all surprising, considering the size of the body it was emitting from.

“Th-that’s…that’s me!” Kyle responded, blinking up at her. The sound of his own voice, much like the size of his body, seemed pitiful in comparison to hers.

A serenade of jingles and clinks from her bracelets sang out as the massive woman bent down luxuriously at her waist, her thick curves straining the confines of her skirt, her expansive bust filling Kyle’s vision. She extended a huge manicured hand down to him, and Kyle automatically held his up as well. The next moment, he felt the firm, encompassing warmth of her hand completely envelop his own, as she squeezed it with gentle yet unmistakable power.

“Oh my goodness,” intoned the woman, her dark eyes going wide as her smile broadened, “You are absolutely adorable!”

Kyle forced himself to chuckle as he moved to pull his hand away, but without any apparent effort, the woman held his hand in check, still squeezing it affectionately, not letting him go. Her wide eyes went up and down his little body, taking him in, studying him.

“My name is Martha,” the woman said, blinking at him slowly, doing nothing to disguise how cute she thought he was.

“W-well…heheh, uhhh…nice…to meet you, Martha,” Kyle stammered, as he forced himself to smile up at her. They had been “shaking hands” for at least five seconds now, and as the moments continued to tick by, Kyle felt increasingly accosted by the awkwardness of the situation. This woman was just…just holding his hand…looking him up and down shamelessly, almost like he was a piece of meat or something. But Kyle couldn’t find it within him to pull away, or to say anything. She was far too strong, and in any case, there was something about the easy, steady confidence of her face that held him still and kept him at bay.

“So…you’re actually Kyle, who responded to my ad,” murmured Martha, finally releasing his hand as she stood back up to her full height, blinking down at him. “Haha, wow…” She put her hand on her hip, cocking it to the side, showing off just how massive her frame was in the process. Kyle couldn’t believe it — he had seen women who were very tall before, but they were usually quite thin, or at least rather long-limbed. But not this woman…not Martha. She looked like she could easily absorb a hit from a linebacker, and probably even do some damage herself in the process. She was built like a tank.

“Y-yeah…yeah, I’m Kyle,” he replied, nodding.

“Haha well, you sure don’t look like you’re 22!” laughed Martha, sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek as she spoke. “If I had to guess, I’d say you looked about 15 or 16…and that’s pushing it, haha!”

“W-well, I—I can assure you that I’m…that I’m exactly a-as old as I said,” Kyle responded, blushing crimson from embarrassment, “If y-you need me to show my ID I’d be happy t—”

“Oh no no no,” chuckled Martha, waving her hand lazily in front of her face, brushing off his words. “There’s no need for that, Kyle. I’ll take you at your word. It’s just…heheh, wow…you sure are a little guy, aren’t you?”

“W-well, I…I might seem small to, uhm…to someone who…uhhh…” Kyle began, but then he stopped himself as he realized that he had just walked into a trap. Of course it would be terribly impolite for him to say anything about Martha’s size, even though she was speaking that way to him. She wasn’t fat or anything — just…huge.

“Someone who what?” Martha asked quickly, her smile dropping a little. “Someone who’s carrying around as much weight as I am, maybe? Someone who’s as BIG as me?”

“I…I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…” Kyle stammered, shaking his head quickly as he held up his hand in a pleading apology. Martha stood there, now putting both hands on her hips, and let him squirm for a few silent moments before bursting out into laughter, which jiggled and gyrated her curves.

“Hahaha, I’m only kidding, Kyle!” she laughed, bending down slightly and extending her big hand as she rubbed his carefully-styled blond hair with her hand, immediately scruffing up his hairdo and making him look like a bed-headed little kid who had just woken up. “I mean, you’re definitely a small guy…way smaller than average…but compared to someone like ME!? Haha, forget it! I’m under no illusions, Kyle. I’m gigantic! Have been ever since I was a teenager, and now that I’m 44…heheh, well, let’s just say I’ve enjoyed growing even more into this body.”

She stretched her arms up above her head, making her look even huger, as Kyle gaped up in stunned awe.

“Well come on,” chuckled Martha. “What’s your best guess, Kyle? How tall do you think I am?”

“I…I d-don’t, uhhh…I…” was all he could manage to say.

“Awww, so close!” she teased, winking down at him. “I’m 6’7 in bare feet, and 6’10 in these heels I’m wearing. And you’re what? 5’4…115?”

“Uhh…y-yeah…but 125, actually,” Kyle replied blankly, shocked at how accurately she had just sized him up.

“So I’m 18 inches taller, 195 pounds heavier,” laughed Martha, shaking her head down at him. “Mmmm, you’re shaping up to be a prime candidate already, Kyle. I don’t think I’ll be having any trouble with you that I can’t handle myself, huh?”

“Uhh…I…no, I wouldn’t think so,” Kyle said. He wasn’t able to muster up anything other than a dazed answer to the enormous woman’s incredible and intimidating energy.

“Precious,” cooed Martha, bending down again and bopping him playfully on the nose with her finger. “Ok Kyle, come on in! Let me show you the house!”

He followed in her wake, trying not to blatantly stare at the hulking mass of undulating ass that was bouncing up and down, up and down in front of him, right at his chest-level. Trailing behind her, Kyle caught a scent of rich and elegant perfume, which combined with her towering form to overwhelm his senses. This woman was just overpowering in every sense. And even still, Kyle didn’t once think of turning back. Even though he was intimidated by Martha, his determination to prove himself was only reinforced by her blatant condescension.

‘I may be tiny compared to her,’ he thought to himself, ‘But she’ll see how I can hold my own…that I’m more than my size.’

“Mmmm, alright so this is the foyer,” Martha was saying pleasantly, gesturing around to the spacious entrance room. “I’m sure you noticed in the ad that the ceilings are pretty high, huh?”

“I…did notice that, yes,” nodded Kyle. He was now making a conscious effort not to stammer when he was speaking to her.

“Now, of course, that’s nothing that you need to worry about,” chuckled Martha, “But for someone like me, especially when I’m in heels, well…”

And here she reached up casually and brushed the ceiling with her fingertips. Kyle blinked up at the incredible feat, not knowing whether or not he should say anything nor not. The ceilings were so high up that he would never have even considered that it was possible for anyone to touch them, especially without jumping…and yet here Martha was, casually brushing the ceiling to and fro with her fingers, as she winked down on him.

“But anyway, yes, the foyer,” she trilled, turning and moving down the hallway toward the kitchen. Kyle made a motion to follow her, but then Martha turned her head around over her shoulder.

“No “outside” shoes in the house, if you please,” she remarked, that same pleasant lilt still in her voice. Kyle stood there, his brow furrowing slightly in confusion as he glanced down at Martha’s 3-inch black heels.

“Heheh, these are some of my “inside” shoes,” she laughed, throwing one foot back behind her as she struck a one-footed pose in the hallway. “I never wear these outside. They’re only for my own…personal enjoyment.”

“Oh…o-oh ok, sure!” Kyle replied, nodding his head as he bent down to take his shoes off. He had been transfixed by the sight of Martha’s body filling up the hallway. It wasn’t a particularly narrow passageway, and yet she was so big that her hips nearly brushed both walls simultaneously.

Martha watched patiently as Kyle took off his shoes, that same tender smile on her face. When he had finished and stood back up, she didn’t carry on the tour immediately. Instead, she just kept standing there in the hallway, almost totally filling it, as she placed both her hands on the walls and smiled down at him silently. Kyle could only stand there awkwardly, feeling like he was being unduly examined by this strange, enormous woman. He was moments away from saying something to break the silence when Martha turned and resumed:

“Alright Kyle, follow me — this is the kitchen, as you can see, all the appliances you could possibly need…new fridge, state-of-the-art dishwasher, granite countertops, stainless steel faucet…haha, you know, the whole nine yards.”

“It’s…very nice, yes,” said Kyle appreciatively as he looked around.

“And I make breakfast at 7:30 every morning,” Martha continued, now leaning with her large backside against the counter, making her ass expand outward on either side. Kyle saw that the counter was hip-level to her, but chest-high to him. “With lunch you’re on your own, haha, but I also make dinner at 6:30.”

“Oh…uhm, that’s nice,” Kyle replied, “But I…well, haha, of course I appreciate it, b-but I might…be cooking for myself a lot of the time.”

“Awww, my goodness!” exclaimed Martha, her eyes going wide, “A young man who can cook for himself!?”

“Haha well, I, um…” chuckled Kyle, going a bit red in the face even as he felt a little surge of pride, “I think you’ll find that I’m pretty self-sufficient.”

“Well if that just isn’t the cutest thing I’ve ever heard!” laughed Martha, as she hugged herself with barely-repressed delight, looking down at him, her dark eyes sparkling. “Well of course you’ll be free to make any food you want, Kyle, although I do hope at some point you’ll try my cooking? I’ve had years and years of practice, you know…”

“I…w-well of…of course I will,” nodded Kyle. He knew that anything less would have been impolite, but, in his mind, he was just wanting a room to lease, not a mother-figure to make him breakfast and dinner.

“Excellent!” replied Martha, “And of course I’ll make sure I bring down some of the…lighter pans from the top shelf…you know, for whenever you want to make food yourself.”

“The…lighter pans?” asked Kyle.

“Mhm!” Martha was already reaching far up into one of the top shelves, and a moment later she was bringing down a stack of normal-sized frying pans. It hadn’t dawned on him that Martha was already assuming that he would take the room. “I mean…haha, no offense Kyle, but I don’t think you’d want to use my big ol’ cast iron skillet. Look at this baby!”

Martha put the “lighter pans” on a shelf that Kyle could reach and then stretched her arm over to the back of the stove. A moment later she was wielding a huge black pan in her left hand, waving it up and down effortlessly like it weighed nothing.

“Haha, it may not look like it,” Martha chuckled, “But this thing weighs over 30 pounds! I had it especially made for someone of, you know, my size…I’m sure it doesn’t surprise you that I need a LOT of food, huh?”

Kyle didn’t really know what to say, but his instinct to prove himself took over, and all that came out was: “Oh I can use that pan…no problem!”

“Oho I’m not so sure, Kyle,” chuckled Martha, tilting her head down at him. “Here, give it a shot, why don’t you?”

She put the pan back down on the stove, and Kyle found himself walking up and reaching out for it. Martha stood over him and watched; the expectant smile on her face widened a moment later when Kyle began struggling to lift the pan. He exhaled in surprise, stunned by how heavy it was — he managed to lift it a few inches off the stove before it started falling back down, seemingly on its own accord. Martha laughed and quickly wrapped her hand around Kyle’s much smaller hand that held the handle, instantly steadying the pan.

“See what I mean?” laughed Martha. “Haha don’t feel bad, Kyle — I’d never expect a little guy like you to be able to handle something like that. No worries! Like I said, you can just use the lighter pans…ok, now, on to the living room!”

Kyle gaped down at the stove for a few moments. He couldn’t believe how effortlessly Martha had just humiliated him. A sudden urge to bolt out of the house seized him. Maybe he should just cut his losses and go, he thought…Maybe this whole arrangement was a little too weird.

‘No!’ he replied viciously to himself. ‘What are you talking about!? You came here to show mom and dad that you can live on your own — are you really going to chicken out just because…because this woman is so much bigger and stronger than you?? Come on, toughen up!’

“Kyle!” sang Martha from the other room, “Are you coming?”

“I’m…I’m coming, yes!” he called back.

For the next half-hour, Martha continued Kyle’s tour of her house, covering the living room, dining room, and his bedroom. Kyle was impressed with the house’s layout — Martha kept things nice and clean, and the high ceilings allowed for a pleasing amount of sunlight to fill the rooms. The house had a kind of old-time feel to it, with books lining the walls, rich ornate carpets covering the dark hardwood floors, and strange but aesthetically-pleasing runic paintings hanging from the walls. Kyle’s potential room seemed like the icing on the cake. He had everything he needed: a bed, a desk, a chest of drawers, and even his own private bathroom. Any concerns he may have had about not getting enough privacy were dashed by the knowledge that he had his own private suite.

“Well?” asked Martha, standing in the middle of the doorframe to the bedroom (rising two whole inches above it, and nearly filling the frame out completely), “What do you think, Kyle?”

“It’s…it’s just what I’ve been looking for,” he answered. “Like…everything!”

“Aw that’s lovely to hear!” exclaimed Martha, her bracelets jingling as she clasped her hands together excitedly. “So…when can you move in?”

“I…w-well I think…I think probably tomorrow, actually,” Kyle replied, a little taken aback by Martha’s quick assumption that he was going to take the place. He knew that he had already implied as much, but wasn’t it generally more normal to wait until the potential tenant had actually said that they would be moving in? Even still, this all passed quickly by in Kyle’s mind, and in any case he had already spoken his answer.

“Oh that is fantastic!” returned Martha eagerly, smiling broadly from ear to ear. “And a one-year lease is good for now?”

“Yep…perfect,” nodded Kyle. “You know, just to let me get on my feet and work at the accounting job for a bit so I can save up…you know, start a 401k…maybe even move some money into a Roth account…adult stuff, haha.”

“Aww I know I’ve said this before,” intoned Martha slowly, squinting up her eyes at him as she took a step forward, “But Kyle…you are just…the cutest little thing I’ve ever seen. Do you know that?”

“I…uh…” Kyle stammered, looking awkwardly to the side as the gigantic woman filled more and more of his vision. Before he knew it, she was standing right in front of him, looking over him, so that he was staring straight forward into the underside of her hulking breasts. He felt terribly intimidated, and the need to say something seized him.

“M-my…my mom thinks so, anyway,” he chuckled, making an attempt at a joke. He was shuddering a second later, though. Martha had bent down and was staring straight into his face, looking deeply into his eyes, as she brushed his cheek with her huge finger.

“I bet she does, Kyle,” she murmured, “I bet she does…lucky woman…”

But all of this lasted only an instant, and Martha had straightened up and was already walking out of the room, beckoning him to follow her.

“Haha well alright Kyle, excellent!” she laughed, her bracelets jingling with her movements, as her massive body strained her purple dress. “Come on into the living room and you can sign the lease!”

Kyle followed after her, trying to dismiss the strangeness of what had just happened.

‘She’s just lonely,’ he told himself reassuringly. ‘She’s just happy to have someone around the house now. Anyone else in my place and she’d be acting the same way. If I have to, I’ll set boundaries, no problem. That’s what adults do, right? They set boundaries with each other. And anyway, the room is perfect. It’s a no-brainer.’

A minute later the lease was signed.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 7 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep