- Text Size +

Chapter 8

That night, Kyle felt far tenser than usual, and not just because of what Martha had done to his ass earlier. Yes, she had inserted her finger up his rectum and tantalized him for minutes on end until finally hooking it around his prostate and positively milking him for all the cum he was worth. Kyle had never cum so hard in his life, nor had he been filled with such extremes of contradictory emotions – on the one hand, he felt utterly used and violated, but on the other hand, he felt so incredibly alive and aroused, to an obsessive degree. Even hours after his ordeal (or ecstasy, which one he hardly knew), Kyle’s mind was buzzing with memories of the bright, wide-eyed, exuberant look Martha had given him as she literally wrapped his prostate around in the constricting python of her big finger, and drained every drop of cum out of his spent cock.

He saw her exultant face whenever he closed his eyes, heard her deep, sexy voice washing through his ears, smelled her sweet breath in his nose, felt the smooth contours of her flesh that hid an unassailable, muscular strength beneath their curves…and, of course, he tasted that rich, hot, creamy goodness of her milk that gushed out her fat nipple, straight into his mouth, filling his cheeks, and practically forcing him to guzzle it down into his stomach so that he could continue to breathe. Martha had used him, over and over and over again…and Kyle just couldn’t help it: he was obsessed with her.

But as the sun set and the night began to deepen, Kyle felt a different kind of tension. For the first time in what seemed like forever, he was at least partially preoccupied with some aspect of the outside world, with something other than Martha. He was wondering if he was going to get rescued. His conversation with Ted, and his flash admittance about what Martha was doing to him, had clearly conveyed the direness of his situation to his boss. Ted had apparently told Martha that he was “going to get the authorities involved,” or something to that effect. Kyle hadn’t directly heard what Ted had promised, but it had clearly been enough to get Martha riled up enough to shove her huge finger up his ass.

The uncertainty was agonizing for Kyle, and as the night wore on, he felt himself becoming more and more anxious, more and more afraid. He hardly even knew what he was afraid of; he tried to think about it objectively in his head. Was he afraid of getting hurt in a “police raid” that might happen? Not really, no. Was he anxious that something would go terribly wrong, and that someone else would get hurt? The more Kyle thought about it, the more he realized that this was not his fear either. He somehow felt convinced that nothing dramatic like that was going to happen.

So what was it!? What was he so afraid of, then?? Surely it couldn’t be that…that he was actually afraid of…being rescued!?

He shuddered under his blanket, turned over, and tried to at least get some sleep. He would occasionally glance over at his closed door, which, as usual, Martha had locked from the outside. As the night deepened, and he still didn’t get any sleep, Kyle began to get the oddest feeling that...this would somehow be the last night that he slept in this room. He didn’t know where this feeling came from, only that he was truly beginning to feel like it was real, and that it was a true portend to the future.

‘It’s because I’m gonna get out of here tomorrow,’ he thought to himself, trying to look on the bright side of his very dark night. ‘It’s because after tomorrow I’m gonna escape this…this nightmare…and then it’ll all be over. Then I can go back to my adult life and…hey! Maybe I can even go on that date with Laura tomorrow!’

He tried to cheer himself up with this thought, even though any “cheer” he felt was somehow hollow. Maybe it was because of the occasional crackle of static from the baby monitor on the nightstand next to his bed. Kyle hated that thing, and wished he could just chuck it out of the window. But he didn’t dare touch it, not even a little bit, because he knew that somehow, Martha would know.

It was just before dawn before Kyle finally managed to slip off into a kind of half-sleeping stupor. But his tired mind and body didn’t even get the reprieve of that semi-conscious state, because only 20 minutes after he had finally dozed off, Martha banged the door of his bedroom open, rattling him awake.

“Good MORNING little baby!” she trilled sweetly. Kyle gathered the covers up around his naked body, cowering away from her presence into the headboard of his bed. She looked absolutely fierce, almost completely filling the doorway with her gigantic body. As usual, she was wearing her shiny black platform heels, which made her a full 6’10, so tall that she actually had to stand back a little from the top of the door frame, which only went up to 6’8. Her thick, enormous hips were almost touching both sides of the doorway, and they looked even more intimidating because of the clothes she was wearing. Her legs were wrapped up in tight black jeans, which were so tight that it looked like her powerful legs were about to shred them at any moment. For her top, Martha was wearing a soft, homely-looking, lavender sweater, which made her look even more “motherly” than she usually did. Needless to say, even though the sweater was thick, Martha’s humongous breasts jutted massively out, making her look positively huge.

“I said…good MORNING sweetheart!” Martha called out sweetly again, the big smile remaining unchanged on her face.

“Uh g-good…good morning,” Kyle stuttered, tripping over his words. His throat had gone dry.

“Mmmmmm I don’t think my little baby slept well last night,” declared Martha, ducking a little under the door frame before striding confidently into the room. She stood at the foot of Kyle’s bed, her huge hands on her megalithic hips, as she loomed over him, her bright face scrutinizing him as he cowered from her under the covers.

“I heard you tossing and turning aaaaaall night long,” Martha continued, shaking her head down at him. “Why couldn’t you sleep, honey? Is something on your mind? Something troubling you, perhaps?”

Kyle knew that he couldn’t answer truthfully. Of course there was something troubling him, but there was no way that he could tell Martha that he had spent all night agonizing over his…his potential rescue. Timidly, with the covers all bunched up around his chin, he shook his head.

“No?” Martha asked, mimicking his head shake with one of her own. “Nothing’s bothering my little tyke?”

Kyle was terrified. He shook his head again. Was she teasing him? Or was she genuinely trying to see if he was ok? She was so crazy that he had no idea what to believe. On one hand, in her own perverse kind of way, he knew that she really did “care” for him – maybe she really was actually worried about him not getting enough sleep. On the other hand, though, Kyle felt a nagging, disturbing sense, soaking through his mind like poison, that Martha knew exactly why he hadn’t been able to sleep the previous night…that she knew what he had said on the phone the other day, and that knew that he was thinking about escape.

But right then, just as Kyle was about to convince himself that Martha was toying with him, her face broke into a glad smile. She looked fresher, happier, and more encouraged than ever.

“Ohhh well that’s just wonderful to hear, my sweet little boy,” Martha breathed down at him. He could smell her seat breath as it washed over him like a wave. “Because mommy’s got SO much planned for today!”

Kyle blinked, and for a few moments there was silence between them. Only after this long, awkward silence did Kyle realize that Martha was expecting him to say something.

“Oh! Uh…y-you…um, you do?” he ventured. He was trying to sound as casual and lighthearted as possible, and he knew he was failing miserably. Who was he kidding!?

“MmmHMM, yes I dooooo!” she replied, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him playfully askance. “But first thing’s first, of course. My little man’s gotta be hungry after all that tossing and turning, huh?”

Kyle couldn’t even bring himself to answer. He was too fixated on what Martha was doing. With a sweet, heaving sigh, she had lowered her enormous body down onto the bed, sitting down next to where Kyle was propped upright against the headboard. Kyle felt the mattress give way beneath her prodigious bulk, and he had to reach out his arm and brace himself to keep from sliding down the big crater that her weight had created. Even though they were both sitting (with Martha sitting a good deal lower because her huge ass sunk so much deeper into the mattress), her mighty torso towered above him by a full 8 inches. The closer Martha got to him, the smaller Kyle felt.

But what Martha did next wiped Kyle’s mind clean, even though he knew it was coming. Lifting up her big sweater, she revealed that, in fact, she wasn’t wearing anything else underneath it…not even a bra. Her colossal tit came bouncing out from underneath the lavender sweater, and her 2-inch erect nipple seemed to stretch forth in the air between them. It was already dotted with thick, creamy white milk. Just like Pavlov’s dog, Kyle felt himself beginning to salivate. His stomach rumbled audibly in hunger, and his cock, which had been getting harder and harder the longer Martha was in the room, was now full-mast between his legs, hidden under the covers.

“Oooooo that was sooooo cute!” Martha cooed. “Little baby’s tummy just did a little burble! Hahaha awwww, how precious!” She reached out and palmed the back of Kyle’s head with her enormous hand. He shivered in pleasure as he felt her long, powerful fingers gently constrict around his skull, and his skin rose up in goosebumps. Part of him, the part that was longing to be rescued from this psychotic giantess of a woman, felt a sick sense of helplessness, but a much larger part of him felt an ecstatic, desperate desire to once again latch his lips around that warm, fat, gigantic nipple and suckle away to his little heart’s content.

“Does little baby want his breakfast now?” Martha whispered. She was slowly edging his head closer to her exposed breast with one hand, while she pinched her engorged nipple with her other. A sudden spurt of thick, white milk jumped out, causing Kyle’s eyes to widen as it hurtled towards his face. He didn’t even have time to react, and it hit him squarely on the cheek. He shuddered as the hot liquid slowly oozed down his face – it was so thick that it hardly seemed to move. Without even thinking of checking himself, Kyle opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue as far as he could to the side, in a desperate attempt to lap up the milk on his face. The thunder of Martha’s soft laughter above soaked through him.

“Heheheh ohhhhh my little one’s so hungry!” she cooed. “Mmmmm, come here sweetheart, come here…come to mommy.”

Martha guided her huge, protruding nipple into Kyle’s mouth, and he was suddenly lost in the bliss of her milk, with the warm, voluminous flesh of her breast pressed up all around against his face. He couldn’t see anything – all he could do was taste the sweet viscosity of her milk as he sucked it as hard as he could down his throat. His scalp tingled pleasantly; Martha was scratching it gently with her sharp fingernails, murmuring encouragements all the while.

Kyle had enough when Martha finally pulled him away, after what seemed like forever. She was chuckling openly at him as she sat him back upright on the bed, against the headboard.

“Uh-uh!” she teased, shaking her long finger at him, cocking her eyebrow playfully, “Mommy’s not going to overfeed you…especially not this morning! Haha, then she’d have to deal with you spitting it all back up again!”

“I…I’m not g-going to spit it up!” exclaimed Kyle. Her playful words had caused him to feel indignant, but his response didn’t have any dampening effect on his indignity. If anything, it only accentuated his humiliation.

“Ohoho are you sure about that?” asked Martha wryly, “Mmmm, I wouldn’t be so confident, baby, seeing as how you don’t know what I have planned for you today.”

Kyle sat there on the bed, feeling a sense of dread overtake the lingering, blissful warmth he had felt suckling her breast. Already, that warmth had morphed into shame, and Martha’s expectant smile was not at all reassuring. He knew the question she wanted him to ask, but he wanted to defy her…and so he just sat there, trying not to ogle her mammoth breasts. Martha put her naked tit away, back under her lavender sweater, and crossed her huge legs, clasping her hands around her knee as she continued to smile sweetly at him. Long moments passed, and neither of them spoke. Kyle knew that she was waiting for him to ask the question, and that she would gladly sit there smiling at him until he did what she wanted. Feeling small and defeated, he relented and acquiesced:

“What…uh, d-do you…do you have planned for me today?”

Martha inhaled sharply through her nose, and her face brightened even more. Kyle was terribly intimidated by her huge body, and by her insanity, but he couldn’t help but think how pretty she looked. She had clearly spent a lot of time doing her makeup today – her face looked as rosy and as fresh as ever, and her plush lips were amplified by deep purple lipstick.

“I’m so glad you asked!” she replied cheerily, and without warning, she swung her giant arm down underneath Kyle’s little butt and swept him off the bed, standing up all in the same motion.

“Now that you’re all nice and fed,” she smiled down at him, tickling his belly with her fingernails, “I can show you what’s been on my mind recently.”

Still cradling him with a single arm, Martha swept out of the bedroom, and Kyle had to blink rapidly to keep his eyes from getting dry. She sure did move quickly, with those long, confident strides.

“You see, little Kyle,” Martha was continuing, “I’ve been thinking…now don’t get me wrong, baby, I absolutely LOVE having a little boy all to myself…considering all the cute little perks, and all.” She reached her hand down and felt him up, her giant hand covering up his hard cock and jiggling it playfully. Kyle bit his lip and tried as hard as he could not to cum. He somehow sensed that Martha wouldn’t be pleased with him losing control so early in the day.

“But you know what?” she kept on, “As much as I like having a little boy, sometimes I wish I had a little girl.”

Kyle blinked up at her, bewildered. A surge of strange and competing emotions went through him. Had Martha kidnapped a woman too!? Was she…was she going to replace him, or something? Fear, horror, and a bizarre flash of jealousy all blended together in his brain.

“A little girl to dress up and play with,” Martha purred, bopping him on the nose with her finger, “A little girl to dance for me!”

Martha had stopped; they were in the living room, and she was looking past Kyle at something on the coffee table. Feeling a deep sense of uneasiness in the pit of his stomach, he followed her gaze and turned his head to look down. His heart dropped. There on the coffee table, all neatly laid out, was a small pink t-shirt with a sparkly white unicorn on the front, and next to it was…a frilly pink tutu. Kyle blinked, briefly stupefied, and then turned to stare up at Martha with a desperate, pleading look on his face. Her eyes sparkled with pleasure as she slowly started nodding her head up and down. Her cradling hand squeezed both of his butt cheeks at the same time.

“N-no…” Kyle breathed out pitifully, starting to shake his head, “No…n-no, Martha…Martha, please…”

But Martha didn’t even say anything back. All she did was shake her head, mockingly mimicking him, as her smile widened. She brought her face down to his slowly, inexorably, until it was so close that she was rubbing noses with him. Kyle hated that his cock had gotten even harder, but there was nothing he could do to stem his body’s arousal – his animal brain was responding to the totality of Martha’s domination over him, and as his pathetic helplessness increased, his erection did too.

“Mmmm, are you ready to be mommy’s little girl, Kyle?” Martha cooed at him. “Hmmm? Is my sweet baby ready to make mommy proud in her new little outfit?”

Kyle was breathing hard, and he didn’t respond. Martha’s smile didn’t fall off for a moment, but suddenly, in between his butt cheeks, he felt her long, strong index finger beginning to gently probe and wiggle. The sharp point of her fingernail teased the sensitive skin right around the entrance of his anus, and immediately Kyle was nodding vigorously.

“What’s that?” Martha purred. “You’re ready to be mommy’s little girl?”

“Yes!” exclaimed Kyle desperately, still nodding hard. “Y-yes, I…I c-can’t wait!”

The warmth of Martha’s smile could have melted a glacier. Blinking tenderly down at him, she planted an affectionate kiss directly on his forehead (leaving a conspicuous purple lipstick imprint that spanned over half its width), and bent down to let him slide down her big arm onto the floor. Kyle felt a sick sense of unreality as he approached the pink shirt and tutu with his bouncing erection. He couldn’t believe this was happening to him. Privately, he anxiously hoped to be rescued as soon as possible…but he couldn’t devote too much of his thinking to that far-off hope, because he felt Martha’s giant body behind him, insistently prodding him forward with the back with her knee.

A minute later, he was all donned up in the girly pink outfit, and Martha was standing back, clasping her hands in front of her in unabashed delight.

“Awwww it’s sooooo cuuuuute!” she squealed. “Go on, do a little twirl for mommy!”

Kyle awkwardly pivoted around, doing a halting 360-degree turn.

“No, no, that wasn’t girly at all!” laughed Martha. “Heheh, maybe it’s because I haven’t called you by your girl name yet…hmmm…Kyle…Kyla! HA! That was easy! Come on, Kyla, give me a cute little girly spin! And put some effort into it this time!”

Deeply humiliated, Kyle took a deep breath and twirled on his heel, doing the whole 360-spin in one go this time, before coming to a stumbling stop at the end of it.

“Haha, well…that was a little better,” chuckled Martha, putting her hands on her hips. Kyle had never felt smaller – wearing a pink tutu and a sparkly unicorn shirt in front of this 6’10 behemoth just made him feel even punier and more pathetic. He tried to stand up as straight as he could, because if he slouched at all, his eyes were even with the lower part of her stomach, dangerously close to the line of her filled-out, tight black jeans.

“I think I’m gonna have to enroll you in some dance lessons,” Martha declared, “If she doesn’t see some improvement, haha. But enough of that, little girl. Kyla’s got the shirt, and she’s got the dress…now let’s make her pretty.”

Before Kyle knew what was happening, Martha had swept him up off his feet, right as she sat down on the sofa in the same motion. He found himself placed on her huge knee, his little legs splayed outward on both sides of her titanic thigh. It took zero contemplation to conclude that the thigh underneath him was easily heavier and more massive than his entire body.

“Now hold still, Kyla!” Martha trilled. She had opened up a little eyeshadow tray that she had fetched from the coffee table, and was now dotting into one of the colors with a little brush. Kyle felt like his world was being turned upside down – how far was she going to take this!? Each step of the way, when he thought it couldn’t get any worse…it got worse. But he didn’t dare try and run away, or even utter a single word of protest. Martha was far too scary.

For the next fifteen minutes, Martha fussed over his makeup, perfecting his burgundy eyeshadow, tracing eyeliner along his upper eyelids, beautifying his cheeks with blush, and thickening his eyelashes with mascara. The tenderness and precision of her work contrasted so peculiarly with the immense size of her hands, and Kyle’s body began to ache from the strain of trying to remain as still as possible. Whenever he moved around a little and became antsy, Martha would silently wrap her hand around the back of his neck, her fingers going almost all the way around, steadying him effortlessly.

“There!” Martha declared finally, grabbing a mirror and holding it up to Kyle’s face, “All done up, and as cute as a button! What do you think, Kyla?”

A bereft, hollow-eyed shell of a human was staring back at Kyle in the mirror. He couldn’t even recognize himself anymore. It was all so twisted, so sick, what she had done to him. He felt like throwing up, but at the same time, his erection hadn’t even gone down. It poked up under the tutu, hard as ever. She had reduced him to a little girl, and the humiliation and subjugation that her actions emphasized only made him feel hopelessly more aroused.

“I…i-it looks good,” Kyle managed to say. Even his voice sounded different; was he speaking in a higher pitch without even meaning to!?

“It looks precious and adorable, is what you mean to say,” Martha laughed, pinching his cheeks. “Don’t sell yourself short, Kyla! You are an absolute peach of a little girl! The rest of the neighborhood is going to be so jealous of me when they see you!”

“Wh-when they…what!?” stammered Kyle, terrified. But he didn’t have to linger too much in his terror, wondering what awful plans Martha had in store, because she had whisked him up off her knee, cradling him to her breast as she strode straight out of the house through the front door. Kyle tried to struggle a little in her grasp, but when they had come out into the front yard, his struggles deflated when he saw what was waiting for him: a bucket swing, hanging from a tree branch, swaying gently back and forth in the morning breeze.

“It’s time to make my little Kyla go weeeeeeeeeeee!” Martha exclaimed happily. Kyle felt her flesh bouncing all around him as she strode up to the swing and deftly held his body up over it, poised to thread his legs down into the twin holes.

“Heheh, juuuuust a second,” she mused, and, holding his body up in the crook of her arm, she bent at her waist and tried to insert her arm into one of the leg holes. She was only able to get halfway down her forearm before she couldn’t push it through any farther.

“Hmmm, just as I thought,” she chuckled, winking down at him and sticking her tongue out, “Just to remind you how tiiiiiiny you are compared to me. In you go!”

A moment later, Kyle was in the swing, his legs looking pitifully small in the gaping leg holes. But he didn’t have much time to let the reality of that size comparison sink in, because Martha had pulled back the swing, rearing up high to release it. Kyle suddenly felt a sense of vertigo, and his legs kicked involuntarily in protest.

“Aaaaaaaaaand weeeeeeeeeeeee!” she sang, pushing the swing forward. Kyle found himself whooshing through the air, his eyes watering, as the wind roared forth in his ears. It felt like his organs were all jostling over each other. Up he went, and then came swinging back down. Martha was ready for him, and he felt the firm push of her massive hands again, and he went even higher.

“Weeeeeeeeee!!” she laughed out from behind him. “Look at her go! Ohhhhh, she’s sooooo high!”

“M-Marthaaa!” cried Kyle, losing control. He didn’t even care that he literally sounded like a little girl at this point. “It’s too hiiiigh!!”

“Haha don’t worry baby!” called Martha, pushing him even higher, “Momma’s got you!”

For the next several minutes, she continued to push Kyle on the swing, laughing and delighting in how his pink tutu fluttered in the wind, and how his little legs kicked and flailed in protest. Several people walking by on the sidewalk smiled at the spectacle, but then, when they got a bit of a closer look, their smiles fell away, replaced by uncomfortable expressions of bewilderment and uneasiness. No one seemed willing to do or say anything, though, and they all shuffled quickly by, much to Kyle’s despair.

But then, Kyle saw a dark, shiny car suddenly pull up alongside the curb. His heart leapt in his chest; he recognized the car…it was Ted’s! And then, almost as soon as it had stopped, the two front doors were opening. Ted was coming out of the driver’s side, his face hard-set and serious, and (Kyle’s heart lurched again) alongside him, coming out of the passenger side, was Laura. The two of them joined up and began walking purposefully towards him and Martha, up the lawn. Kyle knew that Martha could see them coming, but she hadn’t changed her behavior in the slightest.

“Weeeeeeeee!” she laughed again, “Aww, you’re such a brave little girl, Kyla, hahahaha!”

“Stop! Let him go!” commanded Ted, his loud, masculine, authoritative voice melting over Kyle’s insides like a warm, healing balm. He was finally safe! He was going to be rescued!

But then, his body came to a jolting halt. Martha had caught the bucket swing in her two hands, instantly bringing an end to their “swing time.” Kyle could feel the plush, warm mass of her belly flesh gently squishing into his back as she held him close to her. He saw her two gigantic hands issue forward from behind him and come down, wrapping around both sides of the bucket swing. With a foreboding sense of disquiet, Kyle saw that she was gripping it so hard that her fingers had gone white.

“Hey! I’m talking to you!” Ted barked again. “You let him go!” Kyle saw that Laura was standing next to Ted, looking horrified. He couldn’t meet her eyes. His body bowed forward without him moving; Martha had taken a deep breath behind him, inflating her frame against him, poised to answer.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I've also posted up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar, which you can join here for access to content too spicy for Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep