- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Kyle didn’t know why he had expected Martha’s taste test to be normal -- of course, it was anything but. She was holding him up on her hip as she stirred the pot of tasty-looking gravy on the stove, bouncing him lightly on her thick curves. At the moment, Kyle was still completely worn-out from the merciless tickling that Martha had put him through, and from the sheer weight of the mental humiliation of him urinating on himself and having Martha actually change his diaper. He would have protested her holding him aloft like this on her hip, with his feet hanging languidly in the air, but he was far too exhausted and defeated for that. Plus, the gravy smelled soooo good, and he was actually relishing the idea of tasting something other than Martha’s breast milk.

“There, let’s just turn off the gas for a minute,” Martha purred, switching off the stove as she turned and gave his ear a little love nibble. Her plush lips brushed his earlobe as she whispered sexily into his ear, and once again Kyle had to try with all his might to resist the growth of his throbbing erection in between his legs. Her voice seemed to echo far down into the deepest recesses of his groin whenever she spoke to him, especially this close.

“Wouldn’t want my little baby’s precious, tiny tongue to get burned, now, would I?”

Kyle could only manage to shake his head. He couldn’t believe how turned-on he was, especially considering the horror of what Martha had just done to him. This woman was a total, complete psycho! She was utterly insane, and could DEFINITELY not be trusted with his well-being! And yet...and yet...here he was, held up on her thick, luscious hip by a bare arm that was bigger and stronger than one of his legs...and he had a massive erection. More disturbingly to Kyle, though, was the realization that a big part of him LIKED this situation. He WANTED to be on her hip like that, with his legs dangling in the air. And, despite his desperate attempts at convincing himself that it wasn’t true, he knew that he WANTED Martha to play with his cock, to tease it, to stroke it, to suck it...to make it shoot its whole shameful load out and down her hungry throat.

“WOULD I?” Martha repeated, a little louder, in his ear.

“N-no! No!” squeaked Kyle, shaking his head more energetically this time. Martha chuckled in his ear and turned back to stirring the pot. After another minute or so, she had apparently decided that it was cool enough for him to taste. She dipped the wooden spoon into the thick, fragrant gravy and slowly drew it out. Smiling broadly, she brought the spoon up to Kyle’s mouth, which was starting to water by now.

‘God,’ he thought helplessly, ‘It just smells SO GOOD!” His lips parted, slightly trembling, as he opened his mouth for a first taste. But just then, with a hearty chuckle, Martha pulled the spoon back, away from his supplicating lips, and stuck the entire spoon in between her own thick lips, pulling it out clean a moment later.

“B-But...But I thought,” began Kyle, confused, but Martha silenced him with a shake of her head. Her lips were still closed. She put the spoon back into the pot and, with her free hand, she beckoned Kyle wordlessly to get closer to her mouth. He leaned forward, doing as she asked, and then, with a sudden shot, he understood. She was going to feed him the gravy from her own mouth. His heart sank, even as it simultaneously (and bizarrely) began to speed up. He was deflated and dejected by this new humiliation, but he was also excited, and even more turned-on than before.

‘I’m gonna kiss her!’ squeaked a voice inside his head. ‘I’m gonna feel those big sexy lips on...on mine!’ He tried to ignore this voice, but doing so was impossible, not with Marhta’s grinning lips dominating his vision. The next moment, he felt a huge, shuddering vibration rattle through his entire body. Martha was moaning out into him as she parted her lips to receive his, and her moaning felt like it was jiggling and vibrating every atom in his body. In an instant, he felt her huge lips close over his entire mouth, forming a tight seal. Her giant, sinewy tongue played around with his, effortlessly dominating it and making it do whatever she wanted it to.

Kyle tasted the rich, delicious gravy that was flowing into his mouth, and it was so delectable, so perfectly balanced, that for a moment he even forgot the humiliating way that Martha was feeding it to him. He swallowed it down hungrily, and he tried to pull away from her lips, but Martha wasn’t having it. She continued to make out with him in a dominating, controlling fashion, sticking her tongue far down his throat and gagging him, all the while preventing him from breathing with the airtight seal of her lips. They were so big compared to Kyle’s that they actually covered his entire mouth AND his nose, so that he couldn’t get any air whatsoever.

Soon his face had turned completely pink, and then a light red, then red, and then a dark red. His poor, tormented body was now shaking against Martha’s, desperately trying to fight for oxygen. But she just kept moaning into him, holding him fast to her hip with her powerful arms, pushing him up against the counter to quell the kicking of his little legs against her thick flesh. Kyle felt his eyes roll back into his head. This was it. She was going to suffocate him...right here...right now...in her kitchen. The blackness began to descend...and then…

“Well alright then!” laughed Martha, pulling her lips off his face with a loud smack as she sat him down on the counter, propping his exhausted body up against the window sill, “What did you think, Kyle? What’s the gravy verdict?”

Dinner was a wholly cheerless affair for Kyle, even as Martha laughed loudly, talked animatedly, and kept filling up her plate with seconds, thirds, and fourths. Kyle could only manage to nibble on his food, and even this paltry amount of nourishment contributed to him feeling sick to his stomach. Martha had just completely manhandled him, forcing him to piss himself, all while barely lifting a finger. She had literally pushed him to the brink of passing out, in two cruel and unusual ways, and still there she was, chatting happily away, gesturing with her huge arms, filling her belly with incredible amounts of food, reinforcing her already-prodigious size advantage over him.

Kyle could only sit there with slumped shoulders on the pile of phone books and stare at her hopelessly. There was just no way he could think of somehow escaping from her on Friday for his date with Laura. Laura, sweet, kind Laura...who was only 5’2. In every way, she was the opposite of Martha. And yet, Kyle felt like she was unattainable...and not because Laura didn’t want him. Oh no! She had been perfectly clear about asking him out. SHE had been the one to bring it up, after all! But Kyle felt hopeless as he sat there, watching Martha knock back pound after pound of food. It was impossible for him not to feel completely submissive and tiny in her presence. Everything about her dwarfed him: her voice, her gestures, her aura, her energy, and, of course, her body. And the worst part was, Kyle was turned-on by her gigantic form and presence. He hated himself for it, but his cock seemed to be following along to a tune that he did not understand.

“Helloooo, little boy!” Martha’s voice burst through his melancholy thoughts, and he felt her huge hand gently wrap around the back of his head and give it a little shake. She had reached clear across the table, her arm easily spanning it, and Kyle wasn’t able to avoid noticing that he couldn’t even reach across the table to Martha’s plate, let alone her body. And yet here she was, reaching all the way across with that huge, strong, solid arm of hers, with her clinking silver bracelets, and grabbing him by the neck like he was her plaything.

“Someone’s not listening to me!” she chided, giving him a teasing wink as she shook her hand against his neck, vibrating his entire body in the process.

“I...I s-sorry, uhhh...w-what!?” he stammered. “What d-did you say?”

“I was asking you, silly boy,” chuckled Martha, letting go of his neck and leaning back in her chair, “Why your boss thinks it’s such a good idea to have such a small little baby like you working in a…” and here, Martha chortled, her face turning red with mirth, “An office...hahaha...with a...desk and everything! I mean, I’m SURE it’s precious, looking at you sitting in one of those office chairs, trying to put those tiny little elbows up on your desk...hahaha, but REALLY, after the jokes are all worn out, your boss is really just wasting his time, isn’t he?”

Kyle felt the indignation igniting quickly again inside him. At this point, he was fairly certain that Martha was intentionally goading him on, but he didn’t even care. He didn’t care if he was somehow playing into some big, sick, manipulative plan of hers. His parents had taught him to stand up for himself, and right now, that’s exactly what he needed to do! He needed to forget all this beta nonsense about how she was controlling his life! She was only controlling it because he was ALLOWING her to!

“I’ll have you know, Martha,” he retorted, his face turning very red indeed, “That I’m an EXCELLENT employee, and that my boss, Ted...that’s his name, thinks very highly of me. And ALSO, while I’m on the SUBJECT, you’d be interested to know that I’m actually NOT the smallest OR the shortest one in the office! There’s a woman named Laura who’s TWO WHOLE INCHES shorter than me...AND she does quite a good job too, in fact!”

Martha had been listening to this whole tirade with evident amusement, and as Kyle ranted on, she quietly removed a silver bracelet from her wrist. It was one of the smaller ones she wore, and it was so small that it never went down her arm past her wrist, even when she was holding her arm up. Her wrist filled the confines of the bracelet completely.

“Hmmmm, Ted,” Martha murmured softly, almost to herself, as she turned the bracelet over and over in between her fingers. “That’s a good strong name. Haha, good strong name for a good strong man, I’ll bet. Ted’s at least 6 feet tall, I’m guessing?”

“How would I know?” shot back Kyle rudely, privately acknowledging that Martha was right.

“Aaaaand Laura,” continued Martha. Kyle felt a chill, just hearing Martha speak aloud the name of the girl he had a crush on. “SHE sounds like quite the little firecracker, huh? I can tell you like her, Kyle.”

Even though Kyle was still fuming, he thought it best not to say anything at all. He knew Martha was baiting him, prodding him into venting out in anger again. But he hadn’t forgotten what had happened the last time he had tried to stand up for himself to Martha when Laura’s name had been on the line. Martha had turned his ass into jelly as she spanked him so hard that he thought he was going to lose his mind. He wasn’t going to risk that kind of punishment now, and so he simply bowed his head, staring at his uneaten food, hoping that Martha would change the subject.

“Know how I can tell you have a crush on her?” Martha continued, bending her head down lower so that she could stare into his face. Kyle knew that she would force him to respond if he made no reaction, and so he looked up helplessly into her eyes, shrugging and shaking his head.

“You get all emotional and crazy whenever she gets brought up,” Martha said softly, smiling down on him lovingly. Her silver bracelets tinkled on her arm as she brought her hand across the table again, and gently caressed the side of Kyle’s cheek with her huge fingers. He stiffened at her touch...his arms and legs...and his cock. At this point, he knew better than to pull his face away, and so he just sat there, tormented by her gentle fingers, as she pet him like a little animal.

“Mmmmm, yes, my little baby remembers what happened last time he pitched a fit,” Martha cooed at him. “And he just came verrrrrry close to doing it again...mmmmm, but I can tell that he’s learning.”

For a full minute, Martha didn’t even talk. She just kept petting him across the table with her giant hand, occasionally turning her head sideways to look at him at a different angle. Kyle’s face was hot and red now, with humiliation...and arousal.

“But I know that you don’t really have a crush on her, Kyle,” Martha finally continued, pulling her hand away from his cheek. “This woman sounds like an actual adult, who does her job well, and isn’t sent home early because he’s...ahem…”sick.””

Kyle jerked his head up and glared at Martha, who only smiled back at him sweetly. She had propped her big forearms up on the table, forming an intimidating triangle, and she was flipping her silver wrist bracelet from hand to hand, her eyes never leaving his, as her full lips parted slightly in pleasure. She was daring him to lose his temper...Kyle knew it...but he wasn’t going to take the bait. He was going to stay in control.

“It’s not so much that you have a crush on HER,” Martha persisted, “But rather it’s that my little boy has become enamored with the idea of what it’s like to be a “big boy,” to be an adult, to actually live in the big word and do the things that grown-ups do.”

Kyle bit his tongue and made no response. Martha blinked her eyes slowly and kept going.

“And of course, it’s completely natural for you to feel that way, Kyle. Haha, I mean, especially for someone your age, you’re expected to be at that level. It must be a real wake-up call, a real reality check, to be told that aaaaaall your growth is over, and that you’ve come up short...heheh...waaaay short.”

“I haven’t come up short,” mumbled Kyle quietly. He was trying as hard as he could to keep his voice from shaking. “I’m not a little kid anymore. I AM an adult.”

Without speaking, Martha reached over and took one of his little arms in her gigantic hand. Kyle inhaled sharply, feeling the overwhelming warmth, strength, and size in her massive palm. Her hand had absolutely no trouble going all the way around his wrist, and it didn’t stop there...it went up, up, and up his forearm, until it stopped at his elbow.

“Mmmm, look at that,” whispered Martha. “My hand...it goes all the way around your arm...easily. And how about this...I can just keep going. Look!”

A moment later, her hand was wrapped completely around his bicep, with plenty of extra room for her fingers; they overlapped each other, showing how much more girth they could have wrapped around.

“Does THIS look like an adult’s arm to you!?” she chuckled, shaking her head. She brought the silver bracelet forward and threaded his hand through it, drawing it up his arm. The bracelet had so much space that it never caught on anything, not even when Martha drew it up past his elbow onto his bicep. Her meaning was painfully clear: her wrist was thicker than his upper arm...way thicker.

“Yeahhhh,” breathed Martha softly, finally taking the bracelet off after some long, excruciating moments of turning it this way and that on his bicep, to show how much room it still had. “You really are a biggggg boy, Kyle...a big, strrrrrong boy.”

Kyle was shaking his head, staring down at the table, but he couldn’t think of anything to say. She was so effortlessly overwhelming him...dominating him...and she was hardly doing anything at all. The worst part about it was that his cock was as hard as a rock in his diaper, pressing up against the fabric that was taped around his midsection. His face was hot and red and his blood was pounding in his ears. He hated himself; he hated how helpless and tiny he felt...how pathetic she made him feel.

“And look at your plate!” Martha laughed softly. “I gave you a chance to eat your own food, just because of how nice I am, and what happens? You don’t touch it! You can’t eat it! It’s because your pooooor little stomach can’t digest adult food!”

“N-no, it’s not why I --” stammered Kyle quickly, but it was too late. Martha had pulled the plate out of his reach, tipped it up to her lips, and poured the whole thing down into her mouth. For the next several moments, she chewed, staring at him and smiling. Her mouth wasn’t even full. And Kyle knew what was coming next. Sure enough, Martha was beckoning him forward with her finger, and he had no choice but to obey. A minute later she was force-feeding him the last remnants of his dinner through her mouth, having chewed it all up herself into a swallowable puree with her powerful jaws. Kyle had taken it all in, feeling his eyebrows crease up against each other as he tried his absolute hardest not to choke or spit anything out. He knew, without even having to think about it, that Martha would punish him severely if he let her “hard work” go to waste.

“You see?” Martha declared softly, now bouncing Kyle gently on her huge knee as she wrapped her huge arm around his back, engulfing his shoulder completely in her massive hand, like she was holding a tennis ball. “You need me to do EVERYTHING for you, Kyle...without me, you’d be going hungry, wetting your pants, getting lost, and god knows what else. Oh I hate to even think about it! It’s sooooo much better with you here, all safe and sound with ME.”

She curled her other hand underneath Kyle’s chin, utterly dwarfing it, and effortlessly directed it up towards her face. Kyle had just enough time to see that shadow of her head descend on him before his lips and nose were once again engulfed in an airtight kiss. His hands and arms shook, trying to convey his panic that he wasn’t getting any air, but even in the midst of his panic, he had the good sense not to actually try to hit her. His blows wouldn’t have mattered to her, of course, but he didn’t want to risk making Martha angry. He had no idea what she was capable of, and didn’t want to find out.

But as the kiss went on and on, with Martha moaning out into his mouth as her tongue romped dominantly against his own, writing and twisting it into submission, Kyle felt his mind beginning to break. She was going to kill him! He raised his arms to try and fight her, but already, he found that he had no strength left. As Martha continued moaning and kissing him, Kyle felt his arms and legs go completely limp as his eyes rolled back into his head. He felt himself going under...down, down into the depths...as he began to lose consciousness. Martha didn’t let up this time. She just kept kissing him, her hot mouth completely sealing his mouth and nose, and Kyle had just enough time to wonder if he would ever wake up again before he passed away in a dead faint, his entire body going completely limp in Martha’s lap.

After a few seconds more, Martha finally slurped her lips off Kyle’s and stared down at him, blinking...studying him. Her huge fingers reached down and brushed his cheek lovingly, and then moved down to his neck, tracing his veins and tendons gently, and then kept going down his chest, his stomach, his hips...and finally lingering on his crotch. She splayed out her whole hand, covering the entirety of his lap with her single hand. She pressed her palm down, and felt the poke of his erection. She paused, brought her hand up, and then brought it back down once more, poking herself in the palm again with his cock. She did this several times, expressionlessly, her full lips pursed in curiosity.

“Time for a bath, my little baby?” she whispered down at him, holding the back of his head in her hand, which completely palmed his skull. She made him perform the “no” motion with her hand, turning his head lightly back and forth.

“No?” she whispered. “Not yet? Mmmmm, ok. But don’t get too dirty...because mommy’s gonna clean you eventually.”

She sighed and stood up, carrying him to his room with one arm, taking his clothes off and tucking him gently into bed. She checked his pulse before she left, just to make sure everything was still in order. Before she left, though, Martha made sure to place a baby monitor by his bed, turning it on right before she turned to leave.

“Good night, sweetheart,” she cooed at him, closing the door and locking it from the outside.

Kyle called out sick to work the next day, and then once more on Thursday. He tried to come up with some excuse to Ted on the phone, claiming that he was still sick, but it didn’t quite sound like Ted was buying it.

“So what did the doctor say it was?” asked Ted again.

“I...I...uhhh...he’s, I’m…” stammered Kyle, who was watching Martha bounce her giant breasts at him from across the kitchen, indicating that she was ready to breastfeed him. “I’m not...sure.”

“Ok Kyle,” said Ted, sounding exasperated on the other end, “Now you’ve really got me concerned. This isn’t like you at all! You don’t know what you have, you can’t give me a straight answer about any doctor’s visits, you were looking shifty and nervous when you were in the office before...Kyle are you...are you on drugs or something?”

“N-no!” cried Kyle, shaking his head as Martha approached, a sly smile on her face. “N-no...Ted, I...I promise it’s not that!”

There was silence on the other end for a moment, and Martha was standing before him now, in all her 6’11 glory in her shiny black platform heels, a tight lavender dress hugging every inch of her delectable curves. Her mammaries looked even huger than usual, and Kyle saw that there were dark wet spots coming through her dress where her nipples were poking out. He found himself wondering if she was lactating just for him...if her body was biologically responding to him like it would if she had actually just had a baby. Martha held out a giant hand and started counting down fingers. 5…….4…..Kyle knew he didn’t have long.

“Kyle,” Ted’s voice came over the phone, hushed and deadly serious, “Don’t get mad at me for asking but...I have to. Are you...is someone…hurting you?”

Kyle had not expected this question AT ALL, and he was so surprised that he was unable to hide it from Martha. She cocked her head down at him, and her smile widened. 3…...2……

“Yes!” squeaked Kyle into the phone.

“Where are you, Kyle?” Ted’s voice came immediately back. “What address?”

1….

Martha’s fist closed, and she swooped her hand down, plucking the phone out of Kyle’s hand. She licked her lips, bouncing up and down in her platform heels, so that her heavy breasts jiggled and gyrated crazily up and down. Despite the situation, Kyle couldn’t help but gawk at them...and with a start, he realized that his stomach was growling.

“Hellloooooo!” sang Martha musically into the phone, holding it up to her ear with two fingers. “And who might I be speaking to?”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 10 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep