- Text Size +

Chapter 4

The rest of the weekend was a hazy, surreal nightmare for Kyle. He spent all of it locked away in his room, hiding from Martha. He thanked his stars that he had a few power bars to keep him from going hungry, and he was able to walk shakily to his private bathroom to refill his water bottle…but aside from occasionally forcing himself to eat and drink, he mostly just laid on his bed, trying to fall asleep to escape the horror of his current reality. Most of the time, though, he ended up simply staring up at the ceiling, his vision becoming muddled as he focused his eyes on nothing in particular.

He was wracked by terrible feelings of shock and violation because of what had happened. Sure, he had thought that Martha was odd before, and even a little crazy, maybe, but nothing…nothing…had prepared him for what she had done to him at dinner. It wasn't just that she had basically guilted him into having dinner with her, even though their landlady-tenant relationship didn’t really call for that kind of regular intimacy; it wasn’t just that she had kept up in her relentless teasing and mockery of him for being short and small; it wasn’t even just that she had suddenly declared to him that she was going to lord herself over his life and prevent him from going out on a date with Laura…yes, those were all things that bothered Kyle, especially her assertion that he wasn’t “adult” enough to have a girlfriend (that had really gotten to him).

The real kicker was the swift, sudden, and shameless physical violence that Martha had subjected him to…and the specific kind of violence. She had torn his pants off (an incredible and intimidating physical feat in and of itself!) and spanked his bare ass over and over, like he had been a little child! The pain had been intense, to the point of making Kyle crack his voice like a kid from screaming, but even more than the pain itself was the abject humiliation and degradation that it had caused Kyle to feel in his mind, in his entire person. Not only was Martha mocking him and teasing him like her little child — now she was actually treating him like one, complete with corporeal punishment. Her harsh discipline had stunned him in body and spirit, and over the weekend he tried to recover from it all the only way he knew how: hiding from Martha, and making sure that he didn’t come across her.

Of course, Kyle wasn’t actually “locked away” from Martha at all — she had made sure to keep a key to his private suite. But Kyle didn’t know this; instead, he reassured himself that at least he was safe in his little “pod,” away from Martha’s clutches, while he figured out what to do next. A few times, though, he heard the unmistakable creaking in the floor of Martha’s approaching footsteps in the hallway, halting quite obviously in front of his door. And if the creaking in the floor hadn’t been enough of a giveaway, Kyle had seen her huge shadow fall across the thin strip of light under the door, obscuring it completely. Martha was just standing there silently, directly in front of his door. She wasn’t knocking…she wasn’t saying or doing anything at all…she was simply standing there.

Over the weekend, Martha performed this same charade a few times, and each time she did, Kyle had felt his entire body seize up in uncontrollable fear and anxiety. He was terribly afraid that she was going to call for him…to knock…or even worse, to break down the door. Kyle was well-acquainted with Martha’s strength by now, and he had no doubt in his mind that she had the ability to do something like that. But, in a way, her silence was even worse. It was weirder, more bizarre, more mysterious, and more consistent somehow with his view of Martha as an absolute lunatic. What on earth was she doing!? Just…just standing there…in front of his door?? Doing nothing?? Her presence made him feel like a little trapped animal in a cage, but even still, Kyle couldn’t help but notice that, through his fear, his awe at Martha’s enormous body still came through…and sometimes, he even registered that he was getting a little aroused at the thought of this gigantic, amazonian beast of a woman taking such a pronounced interest in him. The way her steps literally shook the floor of his bedroom when she was near…the incredible way that her enormous body covered up all the light under the door…she really was an incredible, unimaginably dominant specimen of feminine power.

But Kyle tried to push these thoughts down, as soon as he became aware of them. He hated these kinds of base, primitive reactions that he was having — he was scared of Martha…terrified! She was absolutely crazy, and he wanted nothing whatsoever to do with her!

In this same vein, considering his predicament, he thought very seriously about calling his parents from his bedroom, and urging them to come pick him up, or, even more dramatically, to call the police. He had been assaulted, after all. Kyle knew that this was probably the most logical course of action, but he didn’t follow through in it. He was simply too ashamed to admit that he had been manhandled in this way. What would his parents think!? Here he was, finally in his own room, with his own job, making his own way in the world, and suddenly he would have to take it all back and move in with his parents again?? Such a thing would have been intolerably humiliating for him.

He thought of Laura…his pretty colleague at work. What would she have thought, upon hearing that he had to move back in with his parents because he had been dominated by his crazy amazon of a landlady!? No, no, it just wasn’t feasible to get his parents (or the police) involved. The story would be all over the news, since it was a small town and not much happened. And what’s more (even though Kyle wasn’t as aware of this line of thought), he wasn’t confident that the police could do anything to help him. Martha was crazy, but she was a smooth talker, and she had an uncanny way of manipulating others to get what she wanted. And if Kyle’s parents had suddenly shown up, well…he couldn’t be sure that Martha wouldn’t manhandle them as well. She certainly would have outmatched both of them in strength. He shuddered to think of Martha doing something humiliating to his parents. He had no way to predict her behavior towards them, and so he would spare himself the humiliation of getting them involved.

So, having no good options, Kyle called in sick from work for the first two days of the week. He wasn’t yet ready to deal with facing Martha again. Even though he was contractually obligated to stay with her (or at least continue paying for his suite), he hadn’t yet worked out what he needed to do. So Monday passed by, with Kyle still living on his store of power bars (he had another couple day’s worth left) and water from his bathroom sink.

On Tuesday morning, however, when he went to fill up his water bottle from the sink, a little oozing drizzle came out for a few moments, and then…nothing. Kyle’s heart started beating faster. No water!? Surely it was just…just a problem with the sink. He bent down, adjusting the various water valves down below. They were all open, and still, no water. He went over to the tub and tried to turn it on. The same thing happened: a little choking drizzle of water, and then nothing. Kyle looked up blankly at the wall. So Martha had shut the water off. That had to be it. She was literally smoking him out of his room, like a hunter smoking out a fox from a hole. He felt a little sick to his stomach for a few minutes, and he sat on the edge of the tub with his head in his hands, trying to figure out what to do. Again, there were no good options.

Finally, he decided that he simply had to go out of his room and face Martha. He would try and play it cool…there was no way he was going to be able to face her and chastise her for her behavior towards him. Even though he hated to admit it, Kyle knew that he would crumble under Martha’s pressure if he tried to confront her like that. No, his best bet was to just try and act like nothing had happened at all.

‘Maybe she was just…just, like…playing around or something,’ Kyle said to himself, as he geared up to venture out. ‘Maybe she had her fun and now…it’s all over and she’ll just leave me alone.’

Deep down, Kyle knew this was wishful thinking, but he had done so much thinking and agonizing in his room the past three days that he felt totally exhausted. He dressed himself in his work clothes, forcing himself to go through the motions. Maybe, even though he had called out sick today, he’d show up at work a little late — maybe he’d get to see Laura! Kyle felt his confidence build as he walked up to the door and turned the knob. He wasn’t going to let Martha control his life. He was an adult! And if she tried to get in his way again, he would call the cops.

His heart hammered against his breastplate as he cracked the door and peered out. No sign of Martha.

‘Come on Kyle,’ he thought to himself, ‘Go out confidently! Don’t tiptoe around! Just go!’

His skin prickled with anxiety as he stepped out and began walking toward the kitchen. His mouth was parched — he had gone all night and morning without a drink of water. His loafers made soft noises against the hardwood floor of the hallway…still no Martha. He reached the kitchen and couldn’t help looking around. It appeared that he was alone.

Sighing in relief, Kyle walked over to the sink and began re-filling his water bottle. This was perfect! He’d make himself a sandwich and then eat it in the car on the way to work…his life would return to normal, and all the craziness of Friday would fade away into the past, like it never, ever happened.

“And just what do you think you’re doing?”

Kyle’s heart froze, and he stopped breathing. Martha’s deep, amused voice infused his body. He turned around, shaking. She was standing there before him, her colossal body squeezed into an alluring violet dress, sporting a pair of shiny black platform heels that made her a fearsome 6’11. Kyle blinked, registering that his face was even with the top part of Martha’s stomach. She had her hands on her hips, and her bare arms looked even huger than he remembered. Worst still was the expression in her face: there was a playful twinkle in her eye, but she wasn’t exactly smiling. Her cheeks looked hardened; there was something severe in her look.

“I…I’m j-just…just g-getting some…s-some water,” stuttered Kyle. Any plans he had been concocting about facing her like an adult had vaporized instantly, like smoke in the wind.

“Oh I’m sorry,” teased Martha, pouting down at him, “Were you having trouble with the faucets in your suite, Kyle? Water not coming out?”

“Y-yeah,” he nodded shakily.

“Huh, how strange!” Martha mused, putting her hand up to her chin and stroking it. “I got all those pipes and appliances re-done just a couple months ago. There’s nothing wrong with them, I’m sure. The only thing I could think of is if someone…turned the water off.”

Her dark eyes gleamed down at him, and her mouth curled into a smirking smile. Kyle couldn’t say anything…he just stood there, breathing heavily, as he looked past Martha toward the front door. If he could only somehow get by her…escape…then hop in his car and drive away.

“You’re dressed awfully fancy, Kyle,” giggled Martha, as her voluminous hips and weighty breasts jiggled, “Were you going somewhere?”

“I…was just thinking of…g-going in to work, a-actually,” he replied, “Since I…I c-called off yesterday and all.”

“Aw well alright then!” smiled Martha breezily, “Don’t let me stop you! Big man going to his big boy job, hahaha!”

Kyle returned her chuckle uneasily. Was she actually going to let him go? It seemed too good to be true. But whatever the cause, Kyle was going to take whatever he could get. He turned back to resume re-filling his water bottle.

“Oh there’s just…one little thing I should mention,” Martha added. Kyle suddenly felt her gigantic body pressing up against his back. She had crossed the kitchen in two strides and was now pinning him to the sink. Her heavy breasts were straddling the top of his head, weighing him down. He saw a huge, manicured hand lower down into his vision from above, as it deftly turned off the kitchen faucet.

“Now that I’m in charge of you, Kyle,” Martha purred, massaging his shoulders with her enormous hands, “There are a few rules that you’re going to be following. Because, haha, I can’t have my little son going off the rails like he did on Friday, now, can I?”

Kyle was stunned. His mind was blank…his worst fears had been realized. Martha wasn’t going to stop with her insanity. In fact, she was only going deeper and deeper down into it — she had just called him her son.

“Can I?” repeated Martha, a little more forcefully.

“N-no!” stammered Kyle, more from fear than anything else. Martha quickly flipped him around, so that he got a face-full of the top of her stomach. She backed away from him one pace, allowing him to see up in between the giant orbs of her breasts and up into her face.

“And so, rule number one!” laughed Martha, as the bracelets jingled around on her massive, solid arm as she put up one long finger in his face, “ALL your sustenance…all your food and drink, will come from ME from now on!”

“Wh-what!?” cried Kyle, going pale.

“Mmhmm!” chuckled Martha, nodding slowly down at him as her eyes went wide with pleasure. “It’s the only way, Kyle. You’re my sweet little son now, and I would just hate it if you choked on your food, or if your pooooor little belly couldn’t digest the adult food you’ve been trying to eat. Haha, you haven’t been feeling well, right? Well I’m sure that’s why. And so, from now on, whenever you eat anything, I’m going to chew it up for you, and feed it to you, mouth-to-mouth, like any good mommy should.”

Kyle had no response. This was all so crazy that he was utterly unable to react at all. Martha continued in that same deep, pleasant voice:

“And whenever you drink anything, Kyle, I can’t have my little boy choking on his water, or making a mess of himself, spilling it all down his shirt and pants. So whenever you get thirsty, just let momma know and she’ll be MORE than happy to give you aalllll the milk you need.”

With a flourish, Martha reached down, grabbed her right tit, and pulled it up out of her tight dress. Her gargantuan breast seemed to jump out of the dress itself, like it was thrilled to finally be free of the silky violet confines. And now that her breast wasn’t being squished in the dress, it looked even huger still. Kyle’s mouth dropped open as Martha cupped her breast in her hand, pinching her nipple in between her fingers as she pointed it down directly at him. The nipple was a deep, textured red, and was so erect that it jutted out a full inch-and-a-half.

“And seeing as how my poor baby hasn’t had anything to drink all morning,” Martha persisted, “I think it’s high time he got some…hydration. Come here little guy, come here.”

Too late, Kyle tried to make a break for it, attempting to dash around Martha’s incoming figure. But she was too big and quick for him; he felt a massive, powerful hand latch all the way around his upper arm and jerk him up off his feet, and the next moment, Kyle found himself pinned up against the counter, his vision obscured the creamy white behemoth of Martha’s boob. He opened his mouth to scream, but before any sound could come out, Martha had inserted her nipple straight into his mouth, blocking out all sound that would have escaped. Chuckling deeply, she pinched the bottom of her nipple and squeezed her breast with her other hand, encouraging the free flow of milk, quickly filling Kyle’s mouth. He struggled and tried to spit it out, but Martha cupped his chin in her hand, forcing his mouth to stay closed.

“Mmmmmmmmpphhhhh!!” squealed Kyle, with his mouth closed. He would have flailed against her huge body, but he couldn’t move any of his limbs; she had him completely pinned.

“That’s right, go on…go on,” hummed Martha. “Swallow my milk, Kyle. Nourish that sweet little body of yours. You’ve got to grow biiiiiiig and strong, hahaha. Drink it down, Kyle….drink it…downnnn.”

Now that her milk was flowing freely, Martha stopped squeezing her breast, took her other hand, and pinched Kyle’s nose shut. He had no choice now. To get air, he needed to swallow the milk in his mouth. He gulped it down, hating how sweet and delicious it actually tasted. He gasped for breath, but a few seconds later his mouth was full of milk again. Over and over, he had to keep swallowing Martha’s milk to continue breathing. And all the while, she cooed down to him, running her hand lovingly through his hair as she kept his nose pinched shut. Kyle lost track of time as he succumbed to her effortless domination.

After a while, once Martha was apparently satisfied that he had been adequately nourished, she stepped back away from the counter, letting him back down onto his feet. Kyle was gasping for air as he stood on two shaky legs. He felt like his mind was breaking. Never…never in his life could he have imagined that something like this could have happened. He was so far off the map now that he knew he couldn’t even tell anybody about it — nobody would believe him! They would think that HE was insane!

But Martha wasn’t finished with him yet.

“Ok Kyle!” she chirped happily, putting her breast back into her dress and clapping her hands, “Now that we’ve got you all fed, there’s only one more thing to do before you go off to work!”

“Wh-what…what’s that?” asked Kyle weakly, dreading the answer. He found himself hoping that it was something as innocuous as a “goodbye kiss.” As humiliated as he felt, and as much as he hated to admit it, Martha’s easy domination of him had caused his cock to harden a little in his khakis. Subconsciously, he wouldn’t have minded feeling his mouth encompassed by the huge, soft plushness of her lips. But in his conscious mind, he was already gearing up to leave and never come back.

Martha strode over to the counter next to him, bent down, and opened one of the bottom drawers. A moment later she was pulling out a package of something…no…no it couldn’t be…it couldn’t be possible…!! Kyle felt his blood run cold, even in the midst of the shock he was already suffering.

Diapers.

“Thaaaat’s right!” laughed Martha, shaking the package in his face. “I can’t have my little boy using those high-flush toilets all by himself — he might fall in! No, no, we’ve gotta make sure that he doesn’t make a mess of himself!”

Kyle couldn’t even bring himself to resist now; he was too stunned. Martha had crossed so many lines so quickly that his head was spinning. He didn’t even move to protest as Martha picked him up, sat down, and then laid him cross-ways across her gigantic lap. With her thighs squished down against the chair, her lap was so wide that it spanned most of the length of Kyle’s entire body. Kyle felt her gently unbuckle his pants and remove them.

“Heheh, don’t worry Kyle,” giggled Martha, “I’m not ripping your pants off this time…because you’re being suuuuuch a good little boy!”

Within a minute, she had replaced his underwear with a diaper, and she even bent down and planted a little kiss on the head of his partially-erect cock, making it bounce in arousal.

“Ooooo did my little baby like that?” she teased, winking down at him. “Well then maybe he’ll get a little more later…as long as he follows the rules.”

“Th-the rules?” asked Kyle weakly, looking up at her.

“I’m putting this pretty little seal on my baby’s diaper,” Martha announced, closing up Kyle’s diaper with a bright pink piece of electrical tape. “If he knows what’s good for him, my little boy will keep this diaper on aaaaalll day long. I’m going to check it when he comes home. And let me just tell you, Kyle…you don’t want to know what happens if this seal is broken.”

Kyle didn’t need to be told twice. At this point, he assumed that Martha was capable of anything.

“And,” continued Martha, resuming her use of the third-person to address him, “If my little baby doesn’t come home tonight, I’m going straight over to his parents’ house. He doesn’t want that, now, does he?”

Kyle shook his head. She had him trapped — all her bases were covered. There was nothing he could do. He didn’t even want to think about how Martha knew where his parents lived, or to consider what on earth she was going to do if she went over there. A minute later he was walking out the front door on his way to work, a diaper encompassing his nether regions, with a belly full of breast milk, blinking blankly into the sunlight.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 9 on both my Patreon and my SubscribeStar. Subscribe to either one of those to read ahead:

https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep