- Text Size +

Chapter 3

For the next few days, everything seemed to settle down for Kyle. After his first few bizarre interactions with Martha, he was relieved to find that, as soon as he started going to work the next day, she appeared to draw herself back from the overt disrespect she had shown him initially. Kyle was so relieved that he had to actually remind himself that what Martha was still doing wasn’t really…acceptable. For starters, he continued to be unnerved by the way that she smiled at him whenever he would venture into any of the common areas of the house. She had stopped openly teasing, disparaging, and belittling him, but somehow all of those things were still wrapped up in that wide, aggressive grin of hers that seemed to follow him wherever he went. Kyle had the sense that, whenever he was out of his bedroom, Martha’s eyes followed him, along with that grin. And always from high, high above…so that when he turned to look at her, he had to crane his entire body up. She didn’t have to do anything to make him feel small; all she had to do was sit there, smiling at him sweetly, and he inevitably shuffled away, feeling the unwilling, creeping red flush in his face and neck from merely being in her presence, and under the power of her gaze.

‘But she’s not making me eat with her,’ Kyle said privately, trying to reassure himself, ‘And she’s quit with all of this weird “mommy” talk…and she stopped knocking on my door. Guess she just wanted to make an impression on me and retreat when she saw I wasn’t playing along.’

With a little effort, Kyle actually managed to convince himself that Martha had dialed herself back because of the firm resistance he had put up in the wake of her onslaught of size-based teasing. Deep down, he knew that this wasn’t actually true, but as the days passed by and Martha appeared to leave him alone, it became easier and easier for Kyle to forget what it had been like when Martha had her homing beacon turned directly on him.

It also helped that Kyle had other things to think about: positive things that were contributing noticeably to his self-esteem. He had already made impressive inroads at his new job, and his boss had let him know that he was pleased with his performance. In a cubicle office environment, working a non-physical job, body size and stature was low on the list of essential qualities, and the more time Kyle spent at work, the more confident he became. This is exactly what he had wanted — this is why he had insisted to his parents that he get a room of his own, so that he could be allowed to jump off and fly solo in the adult world.

And, just as a tasty, delightful little cherry on top, Kyle had met a female co-worker, Laura, a cute, quiet young woman, blonde, two inches shorter at 5’2, and just a few months older, who had apparently taken a liking to him. He had only been at this new job for a week, but Kyle had already had a few lovely conversations with her, and he could tell by the way her eyes sparkled and lingered on his that there was some real attraction there on her end. What’s more, Kyle had even heard a few of the other office women whispering about the two of them, and when they had turned to look at him, they giggled quietly and dispersed. Even the other men seemed to know. Leaving work one day, after a fun conversation with Laura, one of Kyle’s male co-workers had come up to him, punched him in the arm, and encouragingly whispered:

“Shoot your shot, man!”

Kyle was still too shy to “shoot his shot” with Laura, but he figured that, since this was a Friday, he’d build his confidence up over the weekend and ask her to dinner sometime early next week. He didn’t want to feel like he was jumping into this new life too quickly, but all the signs were there that there was some legitimate chemistry between him and this girl. Besides, he was making a good impression at work all around, so why not ride the wave to a dinner date with the cute girl from down the hall? Kyle actually felt big when he was around her. Laura didn’t wear heels, and with the lifts that he wore in his loafers, Kyle towered over her by a good 4 inches. He also outweighed her by 15 or 20 pounds as well. It was all perfect.

So perfect, in fact, that when he felt his pocket buzz, and saw that it was a text from Martha, he barely even batted an eye. He was feeling so “on top” of everything that he had conveniently allowed himself to forget who was waiting for him at home.

‘Spaghetti and meatballs tonight!’ read Martha’s text. ‘You’ll be joining me, yes?’

Despite his nonchalance, Kyle still felt a little stab of annoyance. Why did she just assume that he would be joining her? Didn’t she know that he could easily have better things to do on a Friday night than eat dinner with his landlady? Of course, he wasn’t actually doing anything tonight, but she didn’t know that!

‘But I will be doing something,’ though Kyle determinedly, ‘Next week. I’ll be going on a date with Laura then. So fine…if Martha wants me for her little Friday meal, she’ll get me. This one last time.’

He sent back a bit of a smug reply: ‘It turns out that my schedule is free tonight, so yes I’d be happy to join you.’

Inwardly, Kyle was accepting the invitation as a kind of an allowance to her. He was deigning, doing her a favor. She was the eccentric landlady who didn’t have any friends he had seen, who spent her days inside, doing god knows what, and freaking out any young men who were unlucky enough to cross her path. Enough days had passed to where Kyle had managed to push out of his mind the true feelings of tininess, submission, and fear that Martha had inspired in him before.

Kyle drove home thinking about Laura, and his proud boss, and his encouraging co-workers. He couldn’t help but smile to himself. This was the life; this was the adult world; this is what it was all about. He was so pleased with himself that he didn’t even see Martha looming in the kitchen archway when he opened the front door and came inside. He was halfway down the hall towards his bedroom when the booming, amused sound of Martha’s voice stopped him dead in his tracks:

“So! You’re not even gonna say anything about my dress, Kyle?”

He stumbled a little and then turned quickly around, his heart in his mouth. He beheld a sight that made his blood run cold, even as he found himself blown away by the sheer power and aura of Martha’s figure. The archway to the kitchen was 6’8 tall, and wide enough to accommodate four or five ordinary-sized people. But Martha’s gigantic body filled it up, to the extent that there was only a couple feet of space on either side of her thick wide hips. As usual, she was wearing her 3-inch stylish black platform boots, which made her an intimidating 6’10. She was standing slightly in front of the archway, so that her head had the room it needed to rise up above the top. Her thick, powerful arms gripped the top of both sides of the archway as she leaned slightly forward toward him. Most notable of all, though, was what she was wearing: all down her huge, imposing body, hugging her curves tightly, was the same shimmering black dress that had been hanging in the closet a few days before. The dress had looked so enormous to Kyle before, but now that he was actually seeing it ON Martha, it didn’t look so huge all of a sudden. In fact, it seemed as though the dress itself was straining to accommodate her size. The sound of fabric stretching accompanied every slight movement that Martha made, which was audible in the astonished silence that hung in the air between them. Kyle swallowed a lump in his throat as his eyes scanned up to Martha’s cleavage, which was opened up in an oceanic presentation above him. It looked like her dress was barely even able to contain those megalithic breasts, and the low, revealing U-shaped cleavage line made her chest look even bigger. The open top of the dress was so skimpy that Kyle was surprised her breasts didn’t just bounce right out.

“It…it l-looks great!” he forced out. His throat had gone dry, so the words came out as more of a croak than anything else. It was incredible — just moments before he had been strolling up to the house, feeling like he was on top of the world. And now he suddenly felt smaller than he had ever felt before.

“Ooooh so you like it?” cooed Martha, taking a step forward through the archway toward him, gyrating and jostling her huge ass around in the process so he could see her whole figure. “I thought I’d dress up a little for our dinner tonight. After all, it’s Friday! So why not go a little fancy, right?”

“Uh…r-right,” stammered Kyle. He had gone very red in the face. Even that simple gesture of hers — stepping forward towards him — was enough to send his body into a dizzying array of reactions. He was scared of her, shocked by her, nervous about her…and yet at the same time, there was no denying how impressive she looked all dressed up. She had even put on some make-up, which made her look even more fearsome and enticing. That was the conundrum that Kyle was struggling with: he was intimidated by her, but he also stood in awe of her size and strength…and the confident, effortless way she carried herself.

‘She’s carrying around 320 pounds,’ Kyle thought. ‘Like it’s nothing.’

“So of course I expect you to dress up as well,” Martha continued, putting her hands on her huge hips as she smiled down at him. “Can’t leave a lady looking all fancy by herself, now, can we?”

Kyle stared up at her. Was she serious!? Dressing up for a meal in her kitchen?? He was already in his work clothes, which were nice enough, right? This is exactly the kind of behavior that had concerned him before. It was clear that his landlady had a few screws loose, but Kyle tried to reassure himself.

‘She must not get out much,’ he thought, as he tried to explain away her bizarre request. ‘That’s why she’s all excited to eat with me. It’s like I’m the only connection she has to the outside world, to a “normal life.” Haha well ok fine, I’ll give it to her. Just this once though, because next weekend, I’ll have plans.’

“S-Sure, Martha!” he said out loud, forcing his mouth into a smile. “I’ll…uh, change into something a little…a little nicer before dinner.”

“Mmmmmm, what a good boy!” she intoned, as her plush lips broke out into an open-mouthed smile. “Ok wonderful — dinner in thirty minutes! Don’t be late!”

Kyle went to his room, almost in a kind of stupor, and took off his work clothes, ultimately deciding to dress himself in a pair of nice khakis and a green golf shirt with a collar, which he dutifully tucked into his pants. This was the general fraternity outfit that he had worn many times in college (despite not actually belonging to a fraternity), and he figured that it would be “fancy” enough for Martha’s tastes. He slipped his feet again into his loafers, complete with the inch-high lifts that made him 5’5, and walked towards the door.

‘God this is so stupid,’ he thought, shaking his head at himself as he paused with his hand on the door knob. ‘Why am I even humoring her!?’ Right then and there, he thought about taking all his clothes off, stretching himself out on his bed, and ordering a pizza. Who was Martha to say that he couldn’t do that?? He was just renting a room from her — he wasn’t, like…her son or anything! He could always say that he had had a tiring day at work, and that he wasn’t up for a social dinner. There was nothing…nothing…that she could say to counter that, or to make him feel guilty about.

He turned the doorknob and went into the hallway. It was easier this way. Just this once, he’d play along, just to make his own living situation easier. And he’d make sure that he let Martha know, in no uncertain terms, that her “mandatory dress-up Friday dinner” would not become a normal thing.

When he got to the kitchen, however, he felt his confidence melting away once again. Martha was sitting in her big chair, completely filling it as usual, and in front of her on the table was a gigantic serving bowl piled high with steaming spaghetti and meatballs. The rich smell wafted down into Kyle’s nose, making his mouth water. But it was the chair arrangement that had caught him off guard. When they had eaten together before, he had sat across the table from Martha, like any normal arrangement would have had them. With a jolt, however, Kyle saw that Martha was patting her huge hand on top of the stack of phone books in the chair — his chair — right next to her.

“Well don’t you just look precious!” exclaimed Martha warmly. “Hahaha you look like you’re a little boy on his way to church! Well come on over here, little boy! Come sit next to me!”

“I…uh, o-ok,” Kyle muttered, coming around the table. Again, he thought of saying something in protest, but how could he have said anything without sounding petty, or calling attention to the strangeness of the situation? He figured it was better to just keep playing along.

‘Just eat quickly and be done with it,’ he told himself as he hopped up on top of the pile of phone books. ‘This’ll all be over soon.’

“It’s sooooo wonderful to have you join me here tonight,” purred Martha, snaking her giant hand around to Kyle’s far shoulder and encompassing it completely. He suddenly felt himself bowing forward as he was weighed down by the weight of her bare arm on his back. “They’ve been working you too hard at that new job of yours! I’ve barely even had any time to see you!”

“I…th-they…they’re not working me too hard,” muttered Kyle nervously, as he felt Martha’s massive hand gently massaging his shoulder. It was incredible — he glanced to the side and saw her long, thick, ringed fingers hanging all the way over his shoulder, spanning almost as far down as his nipples. In every way, this woman was gargantuan, and she made him feel unbelievably small.

“Oh I don’t know about that,” countered Martha, scooting her chair even closer to his, so that the seats bumped up against each other. In the same stroke, she pulled him closer to her, and he felt the firm, padded expanse of her left breast pressing into his other shoulder, his neck and the right side of his face.

“I think they’re being too hard on you,” she persisted, “It being your first week at all.
Especially for a little guy like you, they should be eeeeeasing you into the job, not just tossing you out in the deep end, expecting you to swim!”

“I-It doesn’t matter how sm—” Kyle began indignantly, but Martha just kept talking, her rich, deep voice, easily drowning his out:

“So they’d better be careful over there at your office! Otherwise I’m gonna have to go up there and give them a little piece of my mind!”

Kyle hoped to god that she was just joking, but from her tone he couldn’t tell. He tried to distract himself from her heavy, gripping embrace by looking down at the table. He saw a small little empty bowl in front of him, but he didn’t see any bowl that Martha had laid out for herself.

Apparently Martha caught his eyes going back and forth, and a deep chuckle went through her body, permeating into his own.

“Heheh, so you’re ready to eat, huh?”

“I…y-yes, I think so,” answered Kyle. He sighed in relief as Martha removed her hand from her shoulder and her arm from his back. But the relief didn’t last long.

“Well alrighty then,” Martha continued genially, “Let me just dish my little guest up from my bowl, and see how much he can eat THIS time, haha.”

“F-from…from your bowl!?” asked Kyle blankly, looking at the colossal bowl of spaghetti and meatballs in front of them. Martha laughed as she nodded, pulling the bowl towards her with her pinkie finger. Kyle doubted that he could have moved the bowl using both of his hands.

“Well yeah!” Martha giggled, as she spooned Kyle out a little serving into his miniature bowl. “Can’t have you wasting food like you did last time — so I’ll just start small and see how much you eat. Heheh, a tiiiiny little portion for a tiiiiiiny little belly!”

She rubbed her massive palm right into Kyle’s stomach, covering it completely, as she playfully jiggled her hand around in a circle. Kyle instinctively tried to lean back away from her hand, but there was nowhere to go.

“Oooooo does that tickle?” she cooed at him, bringing her face close to his as she continued rubbing his belly with her huge hand.

“A…A l-little,” he replied, blushing red with embarrassment.

“You’re just the cutest little thing,” breathed Martha into his face, “I could just about eat you up for dinner instead! Aaarrrgh!” She playfully bit at the air in between them, and again, Kyle tried to recoil, but couldn’t. Martha’s teeth snapped closed right in front of his face, and the very next moment, her mouth was open again, this time in laughter.

“Hahaha ok ok enough of that!” she giggled. “Time to eat!”

The next several minutes passed by in a surreal flash for Kyle. He and Martha were carrying on some kind of mundane conversation, with him droning on about his new job and how excited he was, but in reality, only one thing was really happening: he was watching Martha eat. Over and over again, she twirled her gigantic fork into the hulking pile of pasta in her bowl, drawing out a monstrous hunk, and then inserted it sensuously into her mouth (while she watched him, of course), drawing it out moments later completely clean. Then she would spear one of the huge meatballs, or sometimes two at a time, and do the same thing, putting them into her mouth and then drawing her clean fork out again mere seconds later. She hardly even seemed to be chewing. Kyle was flabbergasted — it didn’t seem possible that anyone, even someone as huge as Martha, could eat so much so fast, and so effortlessly. He looked down at his own little helping of pasta in his bowl. Martha had made it a point to slice up one of the huge meatballs into sixths, and she had given him one piece. For Kyle, it was about as much as he could eat, which made him feel incredibly small. A quick glance to the side at Martha’s breasts (which continued to brush the side of his face), coupled with a scan of her big, sprawling stomach, completed the picture. Martha wasn’t fat — she was just enormous in every way, and it was starting to get to him. He wanted to escape. But he continued jabbering on, desperate to get it all over with while still making the encounter seem normal.

“Woah woah woah!” Martha interrupted suddenly, extending a finger down and shushing him on the lips. “What did you just say!? Who is this…Laura?”

“Oh just…just a colleague of mine,” replied Kyle. He didn’t know why he should be feeling nervous right now, like he had done something wrong by mentioning her, but he did. He was starting to resent these unwanted feelings, and he found his emotions hardening against Martha. What business was it of hers, anyway!?

“Hmmmm well she sounds like a liiiitle bit more than a colleague,” Martha declared, clattering her fork down inside her empty bowl. “With you talking about her like that.”

Kyle felt himself flare up inside. This was it — this was the moment where he’d put his foot down. He had endured enough of Martha’s ridiculousness.

“W-well…well so what if she is?” he retorted, sitting up as straight as he could on the phone books as he looked up at her challengingly. “I’m an adult, and I can have whatever relationships I want!”

What happened next caught Kyle by surprise. Without pausing to consider his answer, Martha swiftly reached out and snatched him up off his seat, her hands going almost all the way around his waist, as she held him aloft in the air in front of her. His body was dangling in between her and the table, with his legs kicking in the air. Martha held him like that for a few moments, evidently delighting in his struggles, before whipping him around and planting him down in the plush, vast expanse of her lap. It had all happened so fast that Kyle was completely thrown for a loop, unable to react at all. He suddenly found himself surrounded on all sides by Martha’s warm, voluminous flesh. Her lap extended far out on either side of him, and her titanic thick thighs supported his comparatively-tiny legs. Her gigantic weighty breasts were now hugging both sides of his face — his head was smack-dab in the middle of her chasmic cleavage. Two enormous hands came to rest on his thighs, kneading them lovingly (and covering them) as Martha’s rich voice came from above, vibrating through every part of his body.

“Oh Kyle,” she purred softly, rubbing up his thighs as she spoke, “It really is adorable how you think you’re cut out for the adult world. But come on…a girlfriend!? A love interest?? Please, Kyle…all of that kind of stuff is for people who can handle it, physically and emotionally. And you’re just not there Kyle. I doubt you ever will be. Mmmmm, you’re too small, too fragile…too precious, haha…no, no, I’m not gonna let that happen. You’ll be safe, right here with ME.”

Kyle’s worst fears had been confirmed: Martha was completely crazy. And yet, even as he realized this, his cock was responding to the show of power that Martha was displaying. The feeling of her huge hands on his thighs, coupled with those massive tits of hers squeezing both sides of his face, was starting to make him hard. He just couldn’t help it. But her words fed the fire inside him, and he lashed out without considering his situation.

“I didn’t ASK your opinion, you…you crazy lady!!” he yelled, squirming to get away. “Y-You can’t run my life! A-And you’re INSANE to think that you can!! Get off me!! Get off!! Let me go, you…you freak!!”

His world was suddenly spinning, and a split-second later Kyle found himself face-down, his head hanging over her thick left thigh, as his lower legs dangled over her right. Martha had flipped him over onto his stomach in her lap, and had now slapped her huge left hand down in the middle of his back, preventing him from getting away. A tearing sound ripped through the air, and Kyle felt a sudden cold gust of air against his butt cheeks. He stopped his squirming and froze in fear. Martha had just ripped open his khakis…with one hand.

“Ohhhhh no,” came her deep voice, now terrifyingly hardened and severe, unlike he had ever heard before. Her voice was like ice. “Nooooo, no, no. You do NOT speak to me like that, little boy.”

“I-I’m s-sorry!” choked Kyle desperately, already regretting his words. “I’m s-sorry!! I—I t-take it back!!”

“Oh you WILL be sorry,” laughed Martha darkly. “After a little punishment.”

*SMACK*

Her giant hand came down squarely on top of Kyle’s bare ass cheeks. He yelped in pain, and resumed squirming in place. But Martha’s other hand held him down easily.

*SMACK*

She did it again…harder this time. Kyle shouted once more in pain.

“That hurts, doesn’t it?” came her stony, ice-cold voice. “Hopefully this teaches you to choose your words carefully, Kyle.”

“It d-does!!” he cried, nodding his head. “It d—”

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Martha continued spanking him, paying no heed to his cries. She didn’t stop until she had spanked his bare ass fifteen times, and she had saved the hardest one for last. Kyle’s cries had gone from pained, to desperate, to embarrassingly abandoned. The last two spanks had him sounding like a trapped animal, almost inhuman in his wails. Tears were streaming down his face, and his throat burned from screaming. The last spank had him seeing stars.

“That enough?” Martha asked after the last one. “That enough to teach you, little boy?”

“Y-y-yesss…” he blubbered, hardly able to even form the word. After an agonizing few moments, he found himself suddenly hoisted up in the air, facing the table, away from Martha. He shivered in shock as he felt her huge, plush lips suddenly against his smarting ass cheeks.

*Mwah* *Mwah* *Mwah*

She was kissing his butt cheeks, her soft lips lingering with each smooch. Despite the horrendous pain he was in, Kyle felt himself get hard again.

“Theeeere,” cooed Martha, in quite a different voice. “Theeeere we go, little guy. Momma’s gonna make it aallll better. Mmmmm she hates to do that to you…really, she does. But she knows you’ve learned your lesson.”

A moment later she had flipped him back around, holding him aloft above her. Her big eyes met his, and winked. Kyle felt totally defeated, violated, and abused. And he could see the triumph in her eyes.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 8 on both my Patreon and my SubscribeStar. Subscribe to either one of those to read ahead:

https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep

https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep