- Text Size +

Chapter 12

For a few long, halting moments, no one spoke. Kyle was completely tongue-tied, literally under the authority of Martha’s huge hands pressing down into his shoulders and chest – at this point, all he was trying to do was will his erection down, which had pumped straight up the instant Martha had touched him. In a strange moment of relief, he thanked his stars that he was wearing a diaper, which actually helped to hide erections from obvious view. He felt Martha’s long, thick, strong fingers begin to slowly, lovingly massage his upper chest, digging into the thin fibers of his pectoral muscles, and he had to make another titanic effort not to flutter his eyelids, or leave his mouth hanging open, or act in any way that would betray how good it felt. His parents, Jim and Melody, looked like they were trying to say something, but nothing was coming out of their mouths. Melody was still clutching her husband’s arm, and after a few seconds, her eyes shot down from Martha to her Kyle, watching as he was lovingly caressed by this enormous monster of a woman. Kyle could feel his mother’s eyes on him, searching him desperately, as if to ask, ‘Is this…what you want!?’

“Kyle, your parents are just standing there!” Martha chuckled, rubbing him a little harder. “Didn’t you invite them inside yet?”

“I…d-didn’t, no!” squeaked out Kyle, hating how scared and high-pitched his voice sounded compared to hers. He felt his hair get ruffled by a gust of hot wind as Martha exhaled above him, purposefully straight down onto his head. He didn’t have to see her face to know that she was rolling her eyes and grinning down at his parents, who continued to stand there, locked to each other like statues.

“Ohhh psssssh, I’m so sorry, Melody, Jim,” Martha purred, shaking Kyle ever so slightly with her hands, so that his vision became a momentary blur. “Kyle isn’t really used to houseguests, so you’ll have to forgive his manners.” And then, cocking her head to the side, Martha angled her head downward, around the expanse of her huge breasts, so that she could make eye-contact with the 5’4 Kyle in the midst of her grip. Her eyes twinkled at him, boring into him…without even looking, Kyle knew that she had put on her ferocious 6-inch platform heels, which made her a stunning 7’1. And that sparkling, long-sleeve, form-fitting black dress she had on…somehow it made her look even bigger. Every movement she made shimmered, accentuating the shape of her huge arms, the thick swerve of her massive hips, and the impossible behemoths of her breasts.

“Kyle?” Martha’s voice came to his ears once again, snapping him out of the semi-trance he had been in, staring up at her face past her breasts. She was still smiling sweetly down at him, but he could detect the sharpened edge of something new in her voice. He stiffened up immediately and turned to his parents, forcing a smile.

“Aaahh, hahaha, um, s-sorry!” he exclaimed, forcing out a strange laugh, “You…um, yes, come in! Come on in!”

He gestured awkwardly to the side, and only felt the heavy weight of Martha’s hands lift from his shoulders when he crossed the threshold of the front door. Moving a few paces inside, he turned back to see his parents following him. His eyes darted nervously up to theirs, trying to gauge how uncomfortable they were. His father, Jim, was never really one to express emotion too obviously, but even he looked a bit out of his depth as he walked past Martha, who had stepped aside, allowing them to enter before her. Melody still had her eyes fixed on Kyle; he knew she was trying hard to read in between the lines of his expressions, his words, and his mannerisms. In a crazy moment, he wondered whether he could somehow communicate to her, in some sort of code, that he was in trouble, that he was a captive. But the immense, sparkling dark shadow looming tall behind his parents doused the idea before it even had a chance to flame up. There was no way he could get anything by Martha – she would know. And then she would punish him…maybe even his parents too. It was impossible.

“So, this is the, uh, the foyer!” Kyle announced, swallowing down his fear as he spread his arms, smiling widely. He didn’t know where he got the resolve to continue – a few moments before, he had been on the verge of melting down under the weight of Martha’s hands. But as he saw his parents looking around the house, and the glinting smile and gleaming eyes of Martha above them as she brought up the rear, he remembered that she had made him “dress up” for the occasion – and it hit him. She had just as much reason to play it cool as he did! The last thing SHE wanted was for his parents to know about the things that went on in her house! How could he have been so afraid of her somehow exposing herself!? It all made sense now – of course, that’s why she had gotten all dressed-up too! She wanted to keep up the facade of her bizarre, “homely” atmosphere, to keep his parents from getting suspicious.

An enormous weight lifted from Kyle’s chest, and, in his exuberance, he suddenly became outwardly euphoric as he beckoned his parents in with grinning exaggeration.

“Come onnnnnn, come on! Haha I’m not gonna bite!” he laughed, gesturing them inside. The words sounded so odd and surreal in his mouth, but when his eyes twitched up to Martha, he could see she was matching his grin with one of her own. A feeling of warmth spread throughout his body, and he suddenly felt a strange affection for her. She was “in” on the whole thing. She was going to help him have a normal dinner; she was going to help keep his parents placated.

“Nice place you’ve got here, uhh…Martha,” Jim remarked, looking around and nodding his head.

“Why thank youuuu!” Martha replied, turning to close the door. “I’ve spent the last 10 years or so making it my own, so it better be homey by now, don’t you think?” The door shut with a contained but heavy thud, which shook through the hardwood floors beneath their feet. A ponderous click quickly followed, and Kyle tried to ignore the automatic fear response in his gut. There was no way that Martha was going to do anything to his parents…no way, no way…

Melody’s face suddenly twisted up, and her mouth formed a small “o” shape as she glanced toward the kitchen.

“Ooooo, my goodness!” she exclaimed, “Martha, that smells delicious!”

“Oh well I’m glad you think so!” Martha smiled, taking two strides in her heavy 6-inch platform heels, which easily overtook everyone in the foyer. It was ridiculous how much space she took up. The foyer itself wasn’t unduly small, but Jim, Melody, and Kyle all unconsciously squished together against the wall so that the enormous woman could pass by. And even still, one of Martha’s enormous ass cheeks brushed all three of them on the way by. As Kyle was 5’4, and both of his parents stood at 5’5 (Melody on some 2-inch pumps), Martha’s gargantuan butt cheek actually pressed into their shoulders as she passed. Since they were all already backed up against the wall, they simply had to endure the fleshy press of Martha’s ass as she sauntered by. Kyle knew that she was doing this on purpose, but she had kept talking, with her head averted toward the kitchen, to pretend like she didn’t know what was going on. “Beef stroganoff is one of my specialties, as Kyle is already well-aware.”

Kyle had been hoping that Martha would make a beeline for the kitchen, so that it would be natural to follow her there, rather than going to the living room – where his crib was. But much to Kyle’s anxiety, after brushing her ass by them, Martha crossed a huge leg across her body and turned straight toward the living room. For a moment, Kyle was mesmerized by the sight of Martha’s gigantic ass in that sparkly black dress; each step she took sent her 320-plus pounds of curves shivering and shaking. It was incredible how much weight, how much sheer mass she moved with a simple step. Kyle still hadn’t wrapped his mind around how strong she had to be just to effortlessly carry around all that thick mass with her, wherever she went.

“Aww you cook for him?” Melody replied, giving her son a warm look as she and Jim followed Martha into the living room. “That’s so sweet of you, Martha – see, Jim? I knew he hadn’t quite let go of that “little boy” in him!”

“Mommm!” sighed Kyle a little petulantly as he rolled his eyes. He was well-aware that this kind of an exchange with his mother appeared totally ordinary, but his insides were roiling with the secret irony of it all. He wasn’t able to avoid making eye contact with Martha. Her dark eyes glinted down humorously at him.

“Come on Melody, why do you have to do that to him?” Jim asked, rolling in his own eyes in tandem with his son’s.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” chuckled Melody, shaking her head at Kyle, “I can’t help it…heh, I guess I’m still getting used to you…you know, being out on your own.”

Melody and Jim had sat down together on a sofa as they talked, and, almost simultaneously, they noticed the baby crib. Kyle felt an icy chill go through his chest as he watched them, but he quickly reminded himself that the crib itself wasn’t damning; it didn’t mean anything in and of itself. The fact that his parents were already looking around elsewhere in the room was proof enough of that. Kyle returned to his senses, and had been going to sit down in the smaller armchair on the opposite side of the living room, closest to the kitchen. But Martha was already sitting there, her immense bulk squeezed into it so tightly that it seemed like the armchair might break apart at any moment. She smiled at him sweetly, inclining her head toward the big armchair…her armchair…next to the sofa. The one she routinely breastfed him in…

“Why don’t you go sit over there, next to your parents?” Martha suggested warmly, pointing. The huge silver bracelets chinkled teasingly on her wrist, barely able to go down her forearm. “I’m gonna have to go check on the stroganoff here in a minute.”

Kyle tried not to slump his shoulders as he shuffled over to Martha’s armchair. It was absolutely gigantic. He knew this had all been part of her plan, to highlight how puny he was compared to her, but he was socially trapped in the situation. He didn’t have any good alternative, and so, with evident awkwardness, managed to hoist himself up onto Martha’s armchair and turned himself around, where his feet dangled in the air, a few inches off the floor. He could barely even reach the armrests on either side (which, in any case, came up to his nipples), and so he just slouched there, his arms by his sides, looking even tinier. He tried not to look at the milk stain on the right armrest. At this point, he assumed that Martha had let it splash there days before, as part of her grand plan.

“I can tell that’s not usually his chair,” chuckled Melody to Martha, then turning to her son and blinking at him with a big smile on her face. Kyle wasn’t sure if she was just engaging in some awkward parental humor, or if she was truly nervous about her son’s situation, and was trying to tease out the truth with her little comments.

“Oh, but it is his chair,” Martha replied meaningfully, “In a manner of speaking.”

A few seconds of silence followed. At this point, Kyle had no idea what Martha’s plan was. He had thought that she was going to play along and keep up normal appearances, but now, with that comment, the prospect of her revealing the actual truth became very real. He readjusted himself in the huge armchair, and felt like he was tumbling down into a dark vortex.

“So!” Jim piped up, “Martha…uh…so you said you’ve had this place for how many years now?”

“Just about ten,” Martha replied, leaning forward as she clasped her huge hands together in between her legs. The little chair groaned audibly with every movement she made. Kyle found it difficult not to stare at the long, fearsome black nails that she had sharpened to fine, clawlike points.

“About ten, right, you had mentioned that before,” nodded Jim. “And what do you…um…what do you do?” Martha didn’t answer right away. Instead, she just sat there, her hands between her legs, blinking her dark eyes sweetly at him. Jim chuckled and readjusted his body next to his wife. “I mean…heheh…what do you do for a living?”

“Well right now,” answered Martha, “I’m a homemaker.”

“Oh! A homemaker!” Jim exclaimed, nodding again, “Nice, nice…” He had opened his mouth again, with the intention of asking whether Martha was married or not, but she was already speaking again.

“But a while back,” she continued, “I was actually in show business.”

Kyle’s ears perked up. He had been staring at Martha’s sharp nails, but now he had just heard new information about his gigantic captor. Martha had never told him anything about her past, and at this point, the extent of her psychological hold on him was so complete that he ate up anything new he heard about her.

“Oh really? Show business?” replied Jim. “So…you did the whole LA thing, then?”

“We actually met out there, god, how many years back?” Melody added, looking at her husband.

“Way too long ago,” chuckled Jim. “And lemme tell you, we didn’t go slow either.” He pointed at Kyle. “A couple dates later and this guy was –”

“Jim! Seriously!?” Melody cut in, shaking her head. “And you lecture me about embarrassing him??”

“Oh I don’t think you two have to worry,” smiled Martha warmly, straightening up in her chair, and making it groan out again, “From what I’ve seen, Kyle is very open about…those kinds of things.”

A few seconds of puzzled silence followed. Jim was looking at Martha with his brows creased, and Melody had quickly turned to look at Kyle, searching his face with renewed intensity. Martha could have easily diffused the scene by switching the subject back to her past, or to something else entirely, but she didn’t. Instead, she just sat there for a few long moments, letting the silence deepen, as she maintained her warm smile. Kyle felt paralyzed, completely rooted to Martha’s oversized armchair. He could think of nothing to say that would somehow explain Martha’s suggestive comment. He could feel his mother’s eyes on him, but there was no way that he could bring himself to meet them. Deep in his bones, he felt that, as soon as they made eye contact, she would somehow understand exactly what was going on. Did he want that, though?! Maybe that was his only escape route out of this nightmare – for his parents to infer that something was wrong, and then do something about it clandestinely, without Martha knowing.

Jim was shuffling uncomfortably on the sofa.

“Uhm, okay, well –” was how he began to break the silence, in awkward, confused, and halted words, but just then, Martha interrupted him with a deep, musical laugh. Despite the direness of his situation, Kyle felt the soundwaves of her laughter vibrating through his entire body, straight down to the root of his cock. As she laughed, Martha sat forward in her chair, clasping her hands in between her legs with a playful jingle of silver bracelets. A crack sounded out into the air; some inner part of the armchair had snapped.

“Oh I’m so sorry, Kyle!” Martha laughed out mirthfully, ignoring the fact that her movement had broken the chair, “First your parents embarrass you one by one, and now I’M embarrassing you in front of them! Hahahaha I really didn’t mean to spill your secret, Kyle, although…you never actually told me it was a secret, did you?”

“S-Secret…?” whimpered Kyle. His mind had whipped up into a terrifying whirl of trying to identify which terrible secret Martha was about to tell his parents. A cold sweat had broken out on his forehead, and he had started to hyperventilate.

“Welllll,” continued Martha, grinning mischievously, “Who was that young girl from your office? The one you keep talking about?”

Kyle’s mind came to a screeching halt. Was she…was she actually bailing him out here!?

“Ohh…uhh…L-Laura, you mean?” he asked, trying to smile. But just hearing himself speak her name aloud brought back the memories of a few days before, when he had seen her last…her terrified face…as she struggled to drag the gruesomely-battered Ted into the car.

“Aha yes, Laaaaura,” chimed Martha, nodding as she leaned back into her seat once more, making it groan out piteously, like part of it was about to snap again. “That’s her name, yes!” She shot a sidelong glance over to Kyle’s parents. “I’m making your son uncomfortable, I know, but I just thought that you two would be happy to hear that he…”and here Martha sighed out pleasantly, shaking her head triumphantly, “...seems to have found someone!”

Melody and Jim both looked over at Kyle – they were clearly still catching up to what exactly had been said, but Melody was already breathing out a kind of halting laughter. She seemed relieved.

“Oh! A girlfriend already, Kyle!?” she asked, her eyebrows going up.

“Atta boy,” chuckled Jim. He put his hand on his wife’s knee. “See? I told you he’d be fine. Not even a couple months gone by and already he’s seeing someone.”

“Mmmm, and she’s verrrry pretty too,” Martha added. Kyle didn’t have the slightest clue what Martha’s endgame was at this point, so he opened his mouth to somehow reclaim the conversation. But his mother was already talking.

“So she’s actually come over here?” Melody asked Kyle brightly. “Kyle! When exactly were you going to tell us that you had a girlfriend!?”

Kyle was stammering and laughing and tripping over himself, all the while feeling like this whole situation was quickly getting out of control. He felt like he was being pulled apart from such a dizzying number of angles that it took all his energy to try and just maintain the natural, embarrassed, and proud reaction that he knew was expected of him in this position.

“Haha, I…w-well, we haven’t…uhm…we haven’t exactly, you know…hammered things out yet,” he stuttered, blushing through his smile. His father’s smile started fading.

“Hammered…things out?” Jim asked, confused all over again.

“I think he means that he hasn’t officially asked her out yet,” Martha offered helpfully, as she tilted her head to the side, looking at Kyle. “Isn’t that right?”

“Oh, what!?” Jim burst out, shaking his head and performing his best masculine-father impression, “She’s already been over here and you haven’t even asked her out yet!?”

“I…b-but I…no, wait…!” Kyle choked out, holding up his hand. How could this conversation be going so badly?? The past was all flooding back into his memory now – all those awkward nights in high school when he was alone in his bedroom…his parents trying and failing to help him open up and be more confident…him resisting their efforts because he didn’t want to be babied…even that one time when he pretended to have a girlfriend, just as a way to assuage their concern…it was all coming back to haunt him all over again, except this time, it was in a far more outlandish and grotesque situation. As he looked over in a panic at Martha, Kyle couldn’t help but wonder if she knew all that about him. If she had, she couldn’t have played this conversation any better.

“And I know it’s not my business to be poking around in your son’s private life,” Martha sighed genially, “But I couldn’t stop myself from giving him a little…womanly advice, if you will.”

“Oooh I’d like to hear this advice!” declared Melody, sitting up even straighter on the sofa and turning back to look at her son. She was smiling…playful…and still searching his face. Kyle couldn’t decide how much of her exuberance was real and how much was put on for the sake of the interaction.

Martha turned to Kyle and recited her “womanly advice” with a gleam in her eye:

“Well, I just told him to let her in.” She paused, letting the words hang in the air. “To his life, I mean. I told him that nothing makes a real man feel better than a real woman. I know you feel like you have to be tough, Kyle…feel like you have to radiate…strength…”

And here, Martha put her hand up to cover her mouth, coughing for a moment. But Kyle felt certain that the cough was just a ruse to shield her laughter – he was sure that he had seen the corners of her mouth twitch upward before her huge hand came up to hide them.

“Strength…sorry…” she continued, “You know, being as small as you are.” Her voice had taken on a soft, tender quality, one that sounded in earnest, like she really was giving out meaningful advice. Kyle could see his parents leaning forward, eating it up.

“And the real important thing to remember, the advice a lot of men don’t hear, is that there’s real strength in being open and vulnerable with your significant other, you know? It’s not the stereotypical kind of male strength we usually think of, but let me tell you, it’s something that women reeeeally notice.”

Both of Kyle’s parents were nodding exaggeratedly, Melody especially so.

“Wow, I hope you’re listening to this, Kyle!” she exclaimed. “Martha just hit it on the head right there. You’d do well to listen to that advice!”

“And the best thing about it,” Martha laughed, spreading her massive hands out openly towards Kyle, “Is that it’s free!”

Just then, a timer went off in the kitchen, and Martha’s eyes went wide.

“Oooop! And that’s the stroganoff!” she declared excitedly. “Please excuse me for a moment – I’m gonna go make sure it’s all ready, and then we can all eat!”

The armchair creaked and groaned some more as Martha made to stand up. With her fierce-looking boots anchored firmly on the hardwood floor, she started to rise…and as she did, the armchair was lifted up, first on its front legs, and then completely off the floor. Martha’s ass was so enormous that it had become tightly lodged in between the armrests, and even the act of standing up wasn’t enough to dislodge her.

“Oh…!” Jim exclaimed, an involuntary noise that escaped his lips as he realized what was happening. Melody was watching, clearly bamboozled by the sight. Martha paused in the middle of standing up, looked back at the armchair lodged around her ass, and then turned back to the company, giving them a knowing look as she grinned and shook her head.

“Pssssh…this…this is exactly what I deserve,” she sighed, her eyes dancing across the room to Kyle, “For thinking that I could fit in your armchair. You’re doing fine in the Big Mama seat, but Big Mama…well…she made a mistake.”

And then, instead of doing the obvious thing and prying the armchair off her ass, Martha simply flexed her butt cheeks…hard. The hidden wood frame of the armchair abruptly snapped in two, and it crumpled down to the floor in a heap.

“Don’t worry dear, I’ll buy you another one,” Martha trilled, moving towards the kitchen with a casual wave of her hand (and a tinkling of her silver bracelets), “That old thing was already broken anyway.”

The deep, thudding vibrations of her footsteps strangely didn’t seem to get any softer as she went into the kitchen. Kyle was left alone with his parents. They were all staring at the remnants of the “little” armchair, which was actually just normal-sized…and then Kyle made a shrugging motion as he sighed out, hoping to somehow transition normally from the outrageous thing they had just witnessed. Unlike his parents, he didn’t feel the least bit surprised that Martha was capable of doing something like that.

“Good…god…” Jim whispered in a low voice, leaning in toward Kyle, “She’s…she’s really something else, huh?”

“Yeah, she’s, um, she’s pretty…intense sometimes,” Kyle managed to say. All Jim could do was turn back and stare again at the ruined armchair. His mind looked like it had been blown. Melody blinked a few times and then managed a smile at her son.

“So you’re…you’re happy here?” she asked, her eyes going back and forth in Kyle’s. “It sounds like things are going pretty well so far, yes?”

“Yeah! I’m happy…yeah!” nodded Kyle, having to swallow a little bit. His throat had gone dry. “Just a lot of…you know, uhm…a lot of changes happening. But I’m up to it! Totally! Work’s good, been, uhhh…eating well and everything, seeing that girl Martha told you about…”

He was getting himself on a roll, but his mother interrupted him.

“Laura?” she asked. “That’s her name, right?”

“Y-yeah…Laura.” Kyle suddenly regretted bringing her up again. He didn’t want to talk about her. He didn’t want to talk about any of that.

“You know…” said Melody in a whisper, leaning in close to Kyle next to her husband, “Martha might be a little…eccentric, you know…obviously…but, well – that was actually some pretty good advice she gave you about Laura.”

“Mom,” began Kyle, starting to shake his head, “I–”

“Because you do tend to try and bottle up your emotions, so you can seem tough on the outside,” his mother continued, “But really…especially that part about you opening up –”

“I get it, mom, yes, yes, I know!” Kyle whispered back, holding up both hands in a pleading motion. All he could think about was the way Martha had “opened him up” from behind the day before…and then strangely, Martha’s absence from the room caused the images of her sucking on his cock all day long to come flooding back in his mind. Her plush lips sucking and puckering around his length, not letting him cum…breastfeeding him over and over…filling his swollen belly with more of her warm milk. It was all deluging his mind now, and his cold sweat had given way to a hot one. His heart was beating so fast. Something was coming up in his stomach…and for a moment, Kyle was afraid he was going to throw up. But then, just as he recognized it as a gas bubble, it rushed up his throat and escaped his lips, buzzing them on the way out.

*Buuurrrrraaaap*

A milk burp.

Both Jim and Melody blinked, taken aback. His mother had just opened her mouth to chastise him when Martha’s deep, pleasant voice came ringing in from the kitchen.

“Excuse you!” she laughed. “I’ll accept that as a prelude to the meal – everyone into the dining room, please! I’ve already served up your bowls!”

Kyle thanked his lucky stars that Martha had bailed him out of that conversation, though he was paranoid that his parents would somehow catch a whiff of milk on the air through his burp. Giving her son a slightly disapproving look, Melody rose up off the couch, followed by Jim, who shot Kyle a ‘Oooo careful, you’ll get in trouble with the ladies!’ look. They all walked past the crib on the way to the dining room, and Melody even looked down into it, like she was checking for a baby. Kyle felt his stomach churn. Less than half an hour before, he had been curled up there, asleep.

Martha was already standing at her place at the table in the dining room. Kyle recognized his place next to hers by the familiar pile of telephone books. He felt his heart drop, but then again, what else had he expected? He quickly moved over to his spot beside Martha and sat down, hopefully hiding the phone books in the process. Both Jim and Melody had spots across the table – they were facing each other, the parents on one side, and Kyle and Martha on the other. Kyle felt Martha’s gigantic, warm hand wrap lovingly around his far shoulder as she sat down, which then slid away from his shoulder and down his back in a long, erotic scratch of her long black nails. Kyle was completely erect now. Just sitting this close to Martha was enough to have this kind of an effect on him now. Even with the aid of the phone books, the top of his head didn’t even come up to her chin. Her colossal body breathed in and out next to him, dwarfing him completely. There was plenty of space between Kyle’s body and the table, but, even though Martha’s huge chair was pushed a full two feet back from the table, her thick curves were still pushed up against it. The table actually looked like it was pressing a few inches into her flesh.

Kyle saw that his parents had been served regular portions of the beef stroganoff in their bowls, in contrast to Martha’s bowl, which, true to form, was about four times bigger. Kyle felt his left hand engulfed in the huge warmth of Martha’s right, as she reached out across the table to Melody.

“All right, everyone hold hands,” purred Martha, “And I’ll say grace.”

“Uh, wait a second,” Melody cut in, staring at the empty table in front of her son, “Where’s Kyle’s bowl?”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 15 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I've also posted up to Chapter 15 on my SubscribeStar, which you can join here for access to content too spicy for Patreon: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep