- Text Size +

Alice took out her tablet, put on large headphones, lay down on the bed, put the tablet in front of her on the pillow. Then she silently shoved me... oh no, again between her toes, but this time between toes of the other foot, which I hadn't warmed yet. I think I know for what. She didn't wear socks this time, hooray. Lying on her tummy, she rested her chin on her hands and bent her knees so that her feet were now dangling at the top. It should be pretty nice from the side, except I was hanging out upstairs with her legs. But there was a good view from here. On the table next to the bed there was a box of peach juice and a lilac plastic translucent mug with painted hearts and with an airtight lid so that the drink would not spill. She opened the lid and poured a thick orange [color] juice with pulp into the mug. Unfortunately, it wasn't for me. Alice drank a little and started watching anime. I couldn't see what she was looking at because her head was covering the tablet. But I had the opportunity to get a good look at my new mistress at least from the back. She was wearing red soft-fabric house pants and a white T-shirt with short sleeves and probably with a pattern on the front, but I couldn't see it. She had thin arms, I think she was physically weaker than most girls of the same age, but it didn't save me in any way, she's still hundreds of times stronger than me now. She had very beautiful straight blond hair. They were just below her shoulders, and they lay softly on her back and arms. Alice continued to watch the anime, sometimes taking a sip of juice and rolling me between her toes to warm them against me. It took about 20 minutes and she accidentally dropped me. I rolled all over the foot, the heel. I thought I was going to fall on the bed, but in flight I saw that I was flying straight into the girl's pant leg. I fell down to the bent knee. I thought Alice would shake me out right away, but she was too keen on anime and she wasn't up to me. At first I was unhappy, but then I realized that this is the best feeling of the day. It was very warm and cozy here. On one side of me was a warm, very delicate leg skin, not smelly at all. On the other side, the soft fabric of the pants with the aroma of recent washing. I sat there for another 10 minutes while Alice watched the anime.

Finally, she turned off the tablet, put it aside, took off the headphones, shook me out of her pants. She put me on the pillow where the tablet used to be and lay down in the same position again. The giant face of a “little” girl was bend over me. I could see every micro hair on her face. I could see her dark pink lips right in front of me. They were stained with juice pulp, but Alice didn't even seem to notice it. Two nostrils flaunted a little higher and were blowing warm air over me. They were so big that I could easily fit in them. Big blue eyes looked down at me from above. They were beautiful, like the universe, you could drown in them. A cute bang hung from her forehead. If she wasn't a child and my abductor, I would definitely fall in love with her.

- Well, crumb, how are you feeling? - Alice asked. Her mocking smile after such a question irritated me.
- Hey, I have a name! My name is…
- Shhh, I don't care about that. I'll call you "crumb". And you should call me “my princess". Understood?
- Let me go now! I'm an ordinary adult! I have a family, my wife is waiting at home, I need to go to work.
- Oh, poor thing!

Alice leaned so close that it was dark for me, and her lips were almost touching my face. She continued to speak, only in a whisper:

- Forget about the past life. I'm your family now. And only me. Your job is to obey me. You're just my toy now. But not the usual one. You're probably the only living toy in the world, and I'm the only child who has such a toy. I was incredibly lucky to catch you. I'm the chosen one. And you really think I'm going to give it up for you now? Well, no. 

Huge lips opened and closed above my body. I was looking right inside the girl's mouth. I could see the tips of her teeth and tongue while she was talking, the rest was all in the dark. Hot, moist breath was blowing over me from head to toe. Its natural smell was mixed with the smell of peach juice. Choking on Alice's breath, I greedily inhaled it, trying to catch particles of oxygen. The girl continued to whisper:

- You are completely mine. You don't have any personal space anymore. You yourself are now part of MY personal space. 

She took a deep breath, pressed her parted lips to the pillow around me, completely sealing me inside, and then exhaled hot air on me, which very slowly seeped through the pillow. My brain was going crazy from the mixture of feeling orgasmically pleasant warmth, unpleasant smell and the realization that I was under the complete control of a selfish prepubescent girl. I almost lost consciousness, and she seemed to be in absolute bliss, realizing my defenselessness in front of her. She lifted her head, letting me catch my breath.

 - You're only mine... mine... mine... I won't tell or show anyone about you. No one will ever know about your existence. Well, at least not one adult for sure. You're my little secret.

Alice smiled sweetly and got out of bed. I continued to lie there, breathing heavily and coming to my senses.

- Well, crumb, do you still want to leave?
- No, my princess, - what?? I didn't want to say it, my brain gave it away! What's going on?!
- That's the smart boy.

The girl smiled triumphantly, pleased with her success, and put a chupa-chups in her mouth.

- Now we need to figure out where to put you for the night. You didn't think I'd let you sleep in bed with me, did you? Oh, I made it up. Stay here until tomorrow. Sorry, I'm too lazy to wash it. 

Alice threw me into her mug and closed the lid. There were remnants of peach pulp on the walls and on the bottom. The smell was sweet, and the walls were a little sticky. Through the lilac transparent plastic, I saw the hostess cleaning the room and laying out the bed. Then she came back to me and opened the lid. Thrusting the chupa-chups into her cheek, she asked:

- You must be hungry?
I nodded.
- I'm sorry, today's food is just this. 

The girl pulled the chupa-chups out of her mouth, threw it to me and closed the lid back. There was a small ball left of the candy, less than a third of the full size, but for me it was still very large. It was completely covered with a layer of saliva that slowly dripped down to the bottom of the mug. It looked nasty. 

- Bon appetit, - Alice giggled, - And good night.

She went to brush her teeth and went to bed. Hunger overcame me. I went up to the chupa-chups and began to lick it. Alice's still-warm saliva filled my mouth. There was so much of it that I even thought that she had deliberately slobbered heavily on the lollipop before giving it to me. I swallowed it. It was so disgusting that the feeling of hunger immediately passed. I wanted to sleep and found that a thin layer of liquid had already spread all over the bottom of the mug. There was nothing to do, I had to lie down as is. 

I was lying and falling into an anxious sleep at the bottom of a child's girly unwashed mug in a warm puddle of slobbery-sweet syrup.

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued...