- Text Size +

Today is another peaceful day at Hope’s Peak Academy. The sun in shining, the birds are chirping, and the students are walking to school to hone their talents. Being the most highly prestigious school in the region, anyone who gets accepted has their whole life set in stone. So naturally, there are some students who want to use their time wisely to perfect what they have to offer. One such student was out in the courtyard fixing the bikes of those who had complained about the chains, while another made sure to arrive extra early to avoid the negative stereotypes associated with his talent.

 

Inside the kitchen, one student is crafting his techniques in a more…unique way. Teruteru Hanamura - the Ultimate Cook - has been up since the crack of dawn to prepare his newest recipe. Having borrowed some books from the chemistry lab, he figured that using molecular gastronomy would enhance his cooking to a level never before seen by human eyes. But instead of fixing a feast to strengthen the stomachs of others, his newfound dish is one for more personal usage. The timer dinged, and Teruteru got up to pull out his newest creation from the deep fryer. He set his new item on a dish and licked his lips devilishly. “Perfect…I can’t wait to try this baby out. I call it, the Shrinkin’ Nugget. With this, I’ll be able to stare at panties all day…” Teruteru’s devilish chuckle echoed through the empty kitchen. The food he spent all that time preparing looked like an ordinary chicken nugget, but thanks to those textbooks it would have the properties of being able to shrink whoever digested it.

 

Rubbing hands hands together, Teruteru picked up the nugget. But just as it was about to enter his mouth, the door swung open, slamming against the wall. But it wasn’t a person who had entered, but rather it was a hawk. “Celine Dion!” Teruteru screamed in shock. So frightened by this unexpected visitor, he lifted his arms up above his head in a flash, causing the nugget he was holding to fly out of his hands and out the open window. The hawk was also nimble, as it swooped in and snatched the timid chef’s hat before making a dash back out the door. “Hey hey hey, give that back!” Teruteru cried out, running out the door as fast as possible to retrieve his head wear, not even thinking about what had happened to his little snack. A few moments later, a man dressed in all black appeared in front of the empty kitchen, scanning the area.

 

“Hmph…I could have sworn I sensed the aura of the demon lord plotting some nefarious actions.”

 

Outside the school grounds, one student had been running late. “Ah, what a shame. I slept right through my alarm clock.” The white-haired boy said to himself. Nagito Komaeda was a special student at this academy. Rather than having a talent, he was chosen by pure luck to attend. “But still, to think I’m worthy enough to be among all these Ultimates. For someone like me…I can’t help but laugh.” That’s what Nagito did. He let out a hearty laugh, amusing himself with his crude and twisted thoughts about himself. Too distracted by his own thoughts, he didn’t even notice there was something homing in on him. With his mouth still open, a stray chicken nugget flew right inside of his maw, his laughter causing him to chew this foreign object and swallow it down in an instant. Nagito paused, confused by what just happened. “Huh, a free breakfast. I really am lucky.” He had a hearty grin on his face as he kept walking, but was soon halted by another obstacle.

 

“Outta the way Must…get to…Young Master!”

 

A silver-haired girl, Peko Pekoyama, was storming forward carrying a lunchbox in her hand. The sidewalk the two of them are on is very narrow, and traffic doesn’t appear to be stopping anytime soon. Nagito appeared panicked, with limited options on where he could go. “W-wait, Peko! Slow dow-” His words were interrupted by his own stomach forming a tingling sensation. Just like that, the whole world started to change before his eyes. It took no time at all, but soon everything was much larger than before. Blades of grass coming out from the cracks in the sidewalk now towered above him, and little chunks of pebbles that had eroded were colossal boulders to him now. But the biggest thing of all was now Peko, who was moving at speeds much faster than he could even perceive. The ground shook beneath him with each step the ginormous swordswoman took, and those actions were only getting stronger with each step she took. But this was his big break that he needed. Peko’s loafer, now looking to be as big as the academy itself, sailed right over his much smaller figure, the other foot following mere milliseconds after. The large gusts of wind created by his classmate’s running caused the little luckster to fly what felt like several hundreds of feet up into the air. Although in reality, that distance was just a few inches off the ground. But even with his new size, Nagito’s thoughts still remained the same. “As expected of the Ultimate Swordswoman to be so precise with her steps. One wrong move and I would have been paste.” Nagito let out a hearty laugh as he started to fall back to the ground. But he steeled himself and looked for a plan. A fall from this height would be enough to do him in.

 

Out in the courtyard, a lone blonde woman had taken a seat on a picnic blanket she had prepared. Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Princess, figured that today was a beautiful enough day to pursue her studies outdoors. She had prepared everything necessary to do so as well, procuring a couple textbooks as well as a picnic basket for when lunchtime would roll around. Everything was perfect, and all she would hope for is that no mechanics would stop by and ruin her peaceful day. Close by to where she was sitting, a dandelion was blooming. Sonia picked it up and blew on it as a sign of good luck, causing those white seeds to fly into the air and land somewhere else where they would bloom, repeating the process anew.

 

Nagito continued to fall through the air. With how small his body had become, it was more akin to floating rather than falling. Still, there was no doubt in his mind he was descending as he could see the ground getting closer. There was not much he could really do in a situation like this. But still he smiled, closing his eyes. Not because he knew things would end badly, but because he knew they wouldn’t. “I may be small now, but I’m still the Ultimate Lucky Student. Something like this wouldn’t hold me back.” He told himself. As if on cue, a stray dandelion seed came flying in close by. Nagito opened his eyes, grabbing hold of the seed like an oversized parasol as he drifted through the wind. A large semi-truck drove by, causing a huge surge of wind even mightier than the one Peko kicked up to cause the minuscule student to go sailing off into the opposite direction, right into an open window in the academy. It was a long and perilous journey, but Nagito Komaeda finally made it to school.

 

Inside the new room, the wind current was almost non-existent, causing Nagito’s ride to slowly churn to a crawl as he descended down safely onto the floor. Brushing himself off, he took this moment to scan the room. His expression turned to awe as he quickly figured out he was in his own classroom. “Amazing, I’m the first to arrive! I really am lucky.” Once again, he returned to his signature laughing state thinking about his talent again. But this time he quickly calmed down, realizing now just how dire his situation is. Here he is, shrunken down with no one else even knowing about it. The white-haired boy realized he needed to get someone’s attention, and the sooner he could the better. Starting his journey, Nagito started to walk around the classroom to see if he could reach Chiaki’s desk. If anyone could be of help to him, then the reliable class representative would be the perfect candidate for the job. “Huh, I must be a centimeter tall. I’m glad I can still be noticed then.” Nagito commented as he compared himself to one of the chairs of the desk. Despite how insane his other students look at him, Nagito is still surprisingly sharp, and of the more book-smart people in his class. He snapped out of his daydreaming session as he heard the sound of the door opening. Once again, he felt the vibrations of the mysterious guest’s footsteps smack against the floor. In a more controlled environment, he could really take in just how strong his fellow students were now. He had always looked up to them, seeing their talents far more worthy than his. But in his shrunken state, that whole approach could be taken more literally. The shrunken student took shelter behind a desk leg, peering over at this gigantic person. “Ugh…why did it have to be her…” Nagito let out a disappointed sigh. Judging from the footwear, he could tell this was the least reliable person he could see at a time like this.

 

Hiyoko Saionji walked into the classroom wearing her traditional garb. She peeked around making sure she was alone before going any further. In her hand she was holding a sealed envelope. Time was of the essence for the dancer, she needed to make sure no one would see what she was plotting. She hastily stepped over to where Mahiru’s desk was, placing the envelope on her chair. As she turned around, she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. Next to Mahiru’s desk was a little white dot. “Oh it’s a Mr. Ant!” Hiyoko exclaimed happily. “You’re not supposed to be in here you know. It’s rude to peep in on a girl!” With that, Hiyoko lifted her sandal-clad foot up in the air, hovering it over the little bug.

 

Nagito froze. He tried his best to stay hidden, but it was hard to hide from a girl who tends to look down on others. The sky grew dark as the shadow of Hiyoko’s foot eclipsed him on all sides. No matter which direction he could run, it would be impossible to outrun an actual titan, as evidenced by his little encounter with Peko earlier. “Heeey! Hiyoko! I’m not one of your ant friends!” Nagito shouted at the top of his lungs, but his puny voice came nowhere close to reaching his threatening classmate. “Well obviously that wouldn’t work. Oh well, Plan A it is.” Nagito told himself, executing his new plan. With tons of weight promising to crush him, Nagito…stood still and waited. Once again, he trusted his luck to get him out of this situation. Perhaps Mahiru would come through the door and stop her in the nick of time. Perhaps Hiyoko would somehow trip over her own kimono. Whatever fortunate thing were to occur, Nagito embraced what was to come. But nothing like that ever came as Hiyoko slammed her foot down on top of the bug, a superior smirk lined her face, knowing now there was one less Mr. Ant in the world.

 

When Nagito opened his eyes, he found himself surrounded in darkness. “Huh…is this heaven?” he asked himself. But his questions were soon answered as the darkness left just as fast as it appeared, followed by a seismic quake that could threaten to split the whole world in half. The small student rubbed his eyes, and that’s when he had discovered a most shocking truth. Hiyoko did stomp on him, but right before that happened, Nagito shrank again. Now he stood, less than a speck of dust as he figured out that he survived by standing where a groove in the underside of her sandal would be. After letting the shock out of his system, Nagito quickly burst into another laughing fit. “Incredible! As expected of the Ultimate Traditional Dancer to have such incredible footwork. I really am lucky to be surrounded by such amazing talent!” He yelled out to himself, as no one could hear his meticulous monologues anymore. But now getting help would be a much more herculean task than ever before. He just tested his theory that he couldn’t be heard, but now it was more likely that he couldn’t be seen either. Stray crumbs left behind from impatient sweeping towered over him, and stray hairs from his classmates were now border-like walls serving as an obstacle to walk around. But as long as he had his talent, Nagito figured there would be a way out of this jam.

 

Once Hiyoko was done, she swept her hands off and pranced happily out of the classroom. But as one hurdle vanished, another immediately took its place. Mikan Tsumiki, the Ultimate Nurse, stumbled into the classroom next. “Um…hello? Ibuki? I…got your medicine…” the meek girl whimpered out to a seemingly empty classroom. “Oh, there’s no one here…I guess I better-HYAH!” Mikan blurted out as she tripped over nothing at all. The clumsy girl fell face first with a crash as her shoes went flying, her skirt lifting up, and her top becoming undone in a matter of seconds. “Ohh…I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry!” Mikan apologized to no one, quickly cleaning herself off before anyone could see her being indecent.

 

Unfortunately for the nurse, Nagito got a clear view of everything that happened, although for only half of it. Even when speaking in a soft-spoken voice, Nagito was still reeled back by how loud she was now, making the sound of thunder feel like a soft buzz in comparison. But as far as getting help was concerned, Mikan wasn’t a bad choice either. Her skills with medicine could mean she could figure out a way to cure this mess. Nagito took initiative for once and sprinted as fast as his puny legs could carry him, but at his size it would take him quite a while just to travel a few millimeters. But as been the theme with him so far, he didn’t have to run that far as his potential savior came to him, although in a bit unexpected way. Nagito expected a shockwave so large it would carry him to the other side of the room, but as he opened his eyes, he found himself in a place that seemed to absorb most of the blow. Everything was dark once again, but this time he could feel the surface he was on. It was rather soft, yet still rough at the same time. And then Nagito once again found himself going vertical, although this time he wasn’t in danger of falling as now he realized where he ended up. The little lucky lad had ended up stuck between Mikan’s breasts, each one the size of the moon to him. “I’m…lucky…” he managed to mutter before the impossibly huge nurse got dressed.

 

 

With nowhere to go, Nagito stuck around against his will as Mikan roamed the halls. He could feel the world beneath him bounce with each step the nurse took. Although now that her shirt was back on, he couldn’t really get a good view of the outside world. Although at his size, he was small enough to peek through the fibers of her shirt, but still everything was just too massive now, it was like he had crash landed onto an alien world. With limited options, Nagito figured his best course of action was to see if he could get to Mikan’s ear. Going down was out of the question, as that would put him back at square one. “Sorry about this, Mikan.” Nagito apologized before grabbing hold in a ridge of breast skin, slowly but surely scaling the side of her chest one step at a time. The climb up was rough, as that constant bouncing made it so Nagito would have to time his actions whenever his ride was mid-motion in her stride. But the titanic nurse had a rhythm to her step, making timing things a tad easier for the lucky student. “Just don’t fall again, that’s all I ask.” Nagito pleaded, straining himself as he now started to wish he was more athletic.

 

Mikan was still on a mission to find Ibuki. “Oh…I hope she’s not home stuck in bed because I was too slow…” she muttered to herself. Next place for her to visit is the cafeteria. She stepped through the doors, finding two people inside. In the back of the room, she spotted Teruteru, who looked to be busy fastening his hat back on his head, as well as another student sitting down eating a bowl of beef stew. Akane Owari, the Ultimate Gymnast, was sitting down by herself enjoying her post-workout meal. Finally finding someone else, the timid nurse hastily approached Akane.

 

“Hey Akane. Have you seen Ibuki anywhere?” Mikan’s  voice was as mild-mannered as ever, even when speaking to someone in her same class.

 

“Ibuki? I shaw her at the gym. Looksh like she was shetting up for a show or shomething.” Akane replied back while still shoveling her food down her mouth, almost as if she were entranced by the meat.

 

Mikan bowed her head out of thankfulness, but as she did, the clumsy nurse once again tripped and fell, causing her body to wind up in a provocative position on the bench just opposite of Akane. “You alright? You should see a nurse…oh yeah.” Akane just laughed it off, returning to her meal.

 

Down below in the depths of Mikan’s breasts, Nagito had finally climbed high enough to where there was light. It was a brutal climb for him, especially once the two giants conversed, causing him to cringe back from the sheer intensity of noise coming from a casual conversation. Nagito was about to take another step, but that’s when Mikan once again tripped, causing his teensy body to sail through the air once more. Nagito sighed, having already experienced this one today, he had grown bored of the results before they even happened. Just as he had predicted, he landed without a scratch, however now his clothes were all damp. When he emerged, the dustlike student found himself wading in a pool of brown liquid. On top of that, brown mountains of meat portrayed themselves high above his puny self. Before he could even react, the colossal spoon nearby lifted itself up before coming back down, creating a tidal wave of meat juice that Nagito found himself getting splashed against. The force of the wave was brutal, causing his little self to splash against one of those chunks of beef that the bowl’s owner was aiming before. Bite after bite Akane took, not even taking the time to swallow to even enjoy the flavors of the food Teruteru had prepared. His time had come now, as the massive gymnast scooped up the chunk of meat he was stuck to, then swiftly shoving it and the little passenger along with it down her gullet.

 

“Mmm…that was some good stuff! Always hits the spot.” Akane profoundly proclaimed to herself, not even realizing what she had done.

 

The world was once again dark for Nagito. All he had now was sound to rely on, and he could hear the chunks of beef dissolving in the vat beneath him that was Akane’s stomach. Nagito sighed once more, taking a seat down on the squishy surface of beef. All he could do now was reflect on how fast the day went, and the amount of close calls he had. “I guess…I used up all my luck today.” Nagito let out a little laugh as his ship was sinking now, slowly dissolving away in the gut where no one would even begin to think he was at.

 

~~One week later~~

 

BING BONG DING DONG! The sound of the bell rang out in the classroom. Everyone took their seats. As the students did, they all looked at the one empty desk that had been there for a while now.

 

“Um, has anyone seen Nagito? I am quite worried about him now.” Sonia was the first to speak up.

 

“He was super weird! Why should we worry about a freak like that?!” Hiyoko exclaimed, voicing her dislike for the missing student.

 

“I thought I saw him last week…but I don’t know where he could have gone.” Peko muttered under her breath.

 

The whole class was silent for a few minutes. Just then, the door swung open. Everyone gasped when they all saw who walked through that door.

 

“Hello everyone.” Nagito spoke calmly as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Suddenly, everyone jumped out of their seats to welcome the missing student back, although Hiyoko was a little hesitant at first.

 

“Ah, Akane. I must really thank you. Your too-fast eating habits really helped me out back there.” Nagito stated like that was a completely normal thing to say.

 

“Uh…thanks?” Akane responded, more confused than ever. Nagito’s eyes then darted over to Teruteru. He grabbed the short chef’s shoulders and leaned down, whispering into his ear. “You should make that special dish more often. Your cooking is definitely befitting of the Ultimate Cook.” Teruteru just nervously chuckled as all the students gathered back to their seats as their teacher walked in. As the lessons began, Nagito couldn’t focus on them. All he could pay attention to were his own thoughts.

 

“I truly am lucky to attend a great school like this.”