- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a bit experimental.  This chapter is told entirely in monologue by Reginald Bordeaux.  A few big warnings on this one.  This chapter uses a lot more foul language and has a lot more sexual undertones.  It also heavily involves a lot of hard vore this time.  So be warned.  Thank you all for enjoying my stories.  I hope you all enjoy.


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



The speaker in the back of the room crackled to life as Reginald Bordeaux told his story.


“See, the day before yesterday, I was helping out in the lab.  We’d been having trouble with the Incorperant experiment.  A bunch of staff kept quitting with no notice.  Didn’t call, didn’t die.  Just went missing.  The entire thing had me pretty spooked.  Felt like the position was haunted.”


Dr. Charter cut in.


“Can we please keep on topic?”


The small intern was taken a bit aback but continued.


“Right, well, I was supposed to help Dr. Fogarty with one of his samples.  The way he told it, he had been experimenting with one of the petri dishes, and the population of cells multiplied rapidly.  Apparently, things got so bad he had to pull me and my friend Riyah from the intern program to help him now that Jay was the only assistant on hand.  We were expecting him to bark orders at us the second we came through the door, but there was nothing.  He was just gone.  I didn’t want to be there anymore, so I tried to put the petri dish back in containment, when poof!  I was out like a light.”


“When I finally came to, I was about the size I am now.  It was a heck of a sight, let me tell yah.  Even now, looking up at all of you, it’s amazing how overwhelming it all is.  But anyways, I ran into Riyah, Jay, and the Doc, all just as small as me.  Well, Jay was a bit smaller, but he’s always been a shorty.  Not that I’m much to talk anymore.”


“So Dr. Fogarty started yelling at us for touching the sample.  Riyah started panicking, but I tried to stay calm.  I tried to ask him what’s what, but then Jay started screaming his head off!  Dr. Fogarty turned around and said we need to run.”


“When I looked where he was pointing, there were two massive figures walking towards us.  Both seemed humanoid on the surface, though every time they looked at the two again, something new just seemed off.  The pair had weird green skin that you could see right through.  Neither seemed to have feet.  Rather, where their feet should be, a pile of goop pooled at their ankles keeping them upright.  Their hands occasionally dripped away, only to reform seconds later.  It was a strange sight to be sure.”


“Of course, the two couldn’t be more different in appearance though. The figure on the right was curvy and feminine.  She had unnaturally wide hips and a large chest.  I hate to say it, but she was quite a looker.  Her face was a bit jacked up though.  She didn’t have a mouth, per se.  She could talk and all that.  Don’t really know how she could talk, but she could.  Her voice was pretty sultry and all, but I couldn’t see a way for her to do it.  She also had big expressive eyes.  I could swear she could see my soul through those creepy eyes of hers.  Well, at least it seemed that way.  Her eyes were just as slimy and gooey as the rest of her body, so they might have been for show.”


“The left figure though was a real piece of work.  Muscular as all get out. At least, I think they were muscles.  They were shaped like muscles, but they looked just as goopy as everything else.  A full six pack.  Calves you could bounce a coin off of.  Thick shoulders and huge pecs.  The whole works.  He was also naked.  Well, I guess the lady was also naked, but well, this guy…”


Reggie held his hand out as wide as he could away from each other.


“… let’s just say he was pretty well endowed.”


Reggie cleared his throat a bit, clearly looking embarrassed as the military men gave him judging looks.


“Anyway, his face was kinda the opposite of the lady’s.  While the first had no mouth, this one had no eyes.  Not even a hole where they should be.  It was like he had a sheet over the top part of his face.  Not the bottom though.  God, I’ve been seeing those teeth in my nightmares.  Sharp and jagged as all get out.  And when he laughed, you could see his long tongue sticking out.  Looked like the devil himself.”


“Then, the guy one says, ‘Look what we have here!  Looks like we caught up to the little appetizer platter.  Hello, humans!  My name’s Drone!  And you little things get to have the privilege of getting added to this magnificent fucking body!  We’re not just any Incorperants, after all.  We’re Queen’s spawn!  We’re going to run this worthless little world.’  And if that wasn’t enough, the other one started throwing a fit.  ‘Not fair, Drone!  I’m hungry too!  And you got to eat the janitors we ran into last time.’  No clue how she even said that without a mouth!  And he said, ‘Yeah, and they added all this to me too!’  And then he flexed his muscles hard.”


“Of course, we ran away.  The guy was going to catch us, but Riyah tripped and the woman snatched her up.  ‘Ha, I got the first one.’  ‘No fair, Worker!  I was the one who found them.’  And she said, ‘Yeah, and I was the one to eat them!’”


“And then the strangest thing happened.  Her fist closed around Riyah’s body.  At first, it looked like she was gonna get crushed in her fist.  But then her skin started peeling off.  You could even see it through the giant woman’s fist.  She was peeling away layer by layer into nothing.  Riyah didn’t even put up a fight.  What was weirder, As each layer peeled off, the woman got just a bit bustier.  Her hips swelled up.  She got taller.  Like, a head taller than the guy tall.  And that’s when she opened her mouth.  She says, ‘Hey Drone, check it out!’ and starts prodding her teeth with her tongue.”


“So Drone says, ‘yeah I know.  Check out what you can do with them.’  So he picks up Jay and dangles him about his open maw.  Jay begged for his life, but it didn’t do him any good.  Drone dropped Jay through the air and caught him with his teeth.  Now, those teeth looked just as gooey as the rest of him, but I can assure you it wasn’t.  Jay screamed as Drone chewed him to bits.  When I turned around from running, I saw blood run down his mouth and chin.  You could see Jay’s dismembered body through his mouth.  It was some of the most fucked up shit I’ve ever seen.”


“I managed to hide under a snag in the carpet.  The Doc wasn’t so lucky.  Worker crawled on all fours over to Dr. Fogarty.  Drone was busy growing bigger.  His muscles got bigger.  His height grew.  His…”


Reggie looked a bit embarrassed.  Dr. Charter coughed.


“Yes, all of him got bigger.  What next?”


“So, Worker caught the doctor and was about to chew him up like Jay.  But Drone came in and tipped her chin up.  I watched as Dr. Fogarty sank into her guts.  You could see him through her stomach.  At first, he was struggling.  But eventually, he just gave up.  It seemed at the end, he even felt comfortable with it all.  And so Worker says, ‘Let’s go tell Queen about all the humans we added to ourselves.’  And they walked away.”


As the soldiers processed the story they had been told, a voice came from near the stretcher.


“My, how dreadful!  I do apologize for my children’s manners!”



Chapter End Notes:

How did the Queen breach the security to get into the restricted area?  How will the military react to this meeting of the minds?  And is there anything that could possibly stop...


THE EMERGENCE OF THE INCORPERANTS!


Find out next time in Chapter 5: Diplomacy


Thank you everybody for reading.  Any feedback or criticism is welcome, so let me know what you thought of the latest chapter!