- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the last chapter for the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

An awkward silence filled the room as Ian stared at his aunt in disbelief. He was still processing what she had said and was currently standing there with his jaw agape. He was at a loss for words managing to only stutter out a “I…we can’t…why would you,” before he took a breath and shouted, “are you fucking serious!”

“Yep, very,” Katie said with a sadistic grin, making sure to make direct eye contact with him and doing her very best to send chills down her nephew’s spine. More awkward silence followed this, as Ian desperately tried to think of something to say.

--

Katie had given Ian a very scary and serious ultimatum. It started when Ian downloaded the photographs for Katie. As he was scrolling through them on his aunt’s computer, it took all of Katie’s self-control to not just start pleasuring herself all over again. She would definitely be enjoying those pictures later. When Ian was done, Katie had downloaded them onto a flash drive, and then put it inside a lockbox. Ian thought this was strange, but after the traumatizing day he had just been through, he paid little attention to it.

After locking up the flash drive, Katie decided it was time to drop her bombshell and put Ian in a very scary situation. She told him to sit down, and poured herself a glass of white wine. She needed it to calm her nerves. She was nervous about what she was about to do.

Sipping her wine, Katie sat across from her jump and shaken nephew. She began by thanking him for everything he had done for her today. She really appreciated him for it and was feeling more empowered and confident than she had been in years. She then told him though, that she needed more. Ian initially stuttered and tried to divert the conversation, but Katie was having none of it. There was something she wanted, and it was Ian.

Katie told Ian that he had a very big choice to make. What she really wanted was to have him essentially on retainer, hers to shrink whenever she wanted. She told him that she’d pay him, but when she called, she expected him to show up with the size-changing belt and the remote, giving her control of it.

As expected, Ian refused this. It was something he had no interest in. He had barely escaped death multiple times today and was planning on NEVER being used as a sex toy by anyone ever again. Particularly, someone he was related to.

Knowing that Ian was going to say “No” to her, Katie sipped her wine and fell back on her backup plan. She told Ian that unless he did this for her, she was going to go public and reveal everything to Ian’s parents. Not just the size-changing photography business, but everything from this afternoon. The part that mortified Ian, was when she told him that she would tell his parents she didn’t agree to the photoshoot, and that their tiny pervert of a son shrunk down and snuck into his aunt’s house. She felt that she had the photographs for proof.

-

“So, what’s it gonna be?” Katie said with a sly smirk. She had polished off the last of her white wine and was absolutely relishing in the uncomfortableness and shock that Ian was experiencing. Subconsciously, she was still partly imagining that he was Steve.

Ian was at a loss. He felt like he was being forced to sign his life and freedom away. He wanted to panic and scream, but couldn’t find his voice. Thoughts of what exactly his aunt intended on doing with him began racing through his mind.

“Well I’ll take your silence as a yes,” Katie joked, standing up. “You should do home, I don’t want your parents getting suspicious of our new little arrangement.” She gave him a hug, pressing her large breasts against him. He did not find it in him to hug her back.

--

Three weeks later, Ian’s parents, Roger and Mary, were having a small party with some of the friends, family and neighbors. One of the people invited was Katie. She was more than happy to have some fun hanging out with her brother and sister-in-law. One person who wasn’t expected to be at the party was Ian. He had told his parents that he had to work, and he didn’t seem really happy about it. Mary was obviously disappointed her son wouldn’t be there, but understood that he needed to work.

Unbeknownst to Roger and Mary, their son was actually attending their party. When Katie arrived, she was wearing an interesting piece of jewelry. It was a silver necklace with what looked like a tiny, decorative charm resembling a little bird cage dangling on the end of it, nestled snuggly between her breasts. Currently residing inside of the charm, was a very annoyed, disgruntled and utterly humiliated Ian. Katie had been making the most of their new arrangement, and was shrinking and playing with him on the regular. He had been in this charm before, as Katie liked keeping him in there when he was shrunken and taking him around town. However, this was the first time he had been inside his own family home as his aunt’s tiny prisoner. He was awestruck at the giant forms of his family.

Roger had noticed his sister had been in a better mood as of late, and both he and Mary had assumed it was because she was dating someone new. They had no idea what was actually happening and that their own son was involved.

At the party, Katie had decided to put on a bit of a show to become the center of attention. She had revealed to several family members there, that she was dating someone and had also acquired a size changing device. She amazed people when she told them that her boyfriend was currently inside of the charm on her necklace.

With his vision obscured by the massive breasts on either side of his miniature prison, Ian could hear multiple loud voices speaking with his Aunt Katie. He was able to recognize two of the voices, as one was Katie herself, and the other was clearly his father. There were two other, more feminine voices that Ian did not immediately recognize. Suddenly, he felt his aunt’s fingers gripping the cage he was trapped inside, and pulling it out of her cleavage and into the light. Ian was stunned as he saw two giantesses staring down at him, his older sister, Kelly, and his mother. They both had giant smiles plastered across their faces, grinning down at him, seeming to enjoy his predicament.

“AWWWW, HE LOOKS SO CUTE!” Mary said, poking the cage that entrapped her son with one, large index finger.

“YEAH, I GUESS HE’S THE SUB IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP!” Kelly said, causing her and Katie to both break out into laughter, while Mary just rolled her eyes at her daughter’s comment.

“This is so fucking stupid,” Ian said to himself, trying his best to stay calm. He knew that at this small size and with the bars of the cage somewhat obstructing the view of Kelly and his mom, it would be almost impossible to be recognized. ‘At least they won’t find out who I am’ Ian thought to himself. He could hear his sister giggling and looked up to see her whispering something in her aunt Katie’s ear. With no warning, Katie followed Mary and Kelly into a bedroom and closed the door behind them. A very uncomfortable feeling began to take over Ian’s body.

Katie was acting ecstatic as she removed the necklace chain. Kelly and Mary were totally into the idea of teasing her new “boyfriend” to introduce him to the family. And they were none the wiser of his actual identity. As she dangled the chain and the tiny charm in the air, Kelly brought her titanic face down towards the makeshift prison.

Ian panicked as the tall brunette in her late twenties stared right at him, her light brown eyes piercing right through his puny body. It seemed like slow motion to Ian, but the giantess licked her lips and then extended her giant, pink tongue, which started to batter the cage, knocking it back and forth. Both Katie and Mary laughed at this, assuming that the tiny guy was safe from harm. This was not as amusing for Ian, who was nauseous from the movement. “Fucking stop it, Kelly!” he shouted to no avail.

“OKAY, SAY AHHHH,” Katie teased, dangling the chain above Kelly’s head. Ian started to scream and panic as he saw his older sister open her mouth wide, accepting the charm into her mouth like a snack. She then closed her mouth, her plump, pink lips wrapping around the middle of the chain while Katie held the other end firmly, ensuring it wouldn’t all vanish into Kelly’s jaws.

With the tiny prisoner trapped in his cell, Kelly closed her eyes and began to suck. As waves of saliva crashed into the cage and knocked Ian onto his ass, he could feel the cage swaying back and forth. Whether she knew it or not, Kelly was attempting to pull it back into her throat. If Katie let go of her grip, Ian would be done for. “Please don’t eat me!” whimpered Ian, pulling himself up to his knees, as more saliva splashed into his face. “Katie, get me out of here!  Anywhere but here!”

Outside of Kelly’s mouth, Mary was starting to get a bit jealous of her daughter. “Hey now, why does she get to have all the fun?!”

Kelly just looked at her mom and smiled. “What?!” she said, unintentionally nearly deafening poor Ian. “Jealous of him? Wish you were in that cage?”

Mary rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Absolutely not, young lady,” she said as Katie pulled the now soaking wet chain and charm out of Kelly’s mouth, including Ian who was still inside but now gasping for breath. “In fact, I’ll show you something.” She turned her attention to her sister-in-law. “Kate, be a dear and lower your little guy down a bit further,” she said.

Ian’s eyes widened as he saw his goddess-like red head of a mother lifting up her pink dress and pulling down her underwear, revealing her bare, moon-like ass to her daughter, sister-in-law, and unknowingly, her son.

“Holy shit,” Kelly muttered to herself, slightly intimidated by this display.

“That’s right,” Mary laughed. “This is what I’d do to YOU if you were in that cage!” She proceeded to pull her ass cheeks slightly apart, revealing the giant sphincter between them. Ian was crying at this point, and his aunt Katie slowly began to swing the tiny cage forwards, towards the giant asshole. She did this a few times, each time the cage getting closer and closer to the giant anus. Finally, on her fifth swing, the cage connected with some of the wrinkles of Mary’s asshole.

Ian watched in terror as she asshole of his mother opened, and unleashed a toxic, burning cloud of gas upon his body. Both Katie and Mary laughed while Kelly just stood there with her jaw dropped. Ian’s eyes burned and he rubbed them vigorously. Without warning, Mary unleashed another fart upon her shrunken son, this one causing him to vomit almost immediately.

“HERE, HAVE A SNACK,” Katie giggled, lowering one finger and gently nudging the cage forward. Ian’s sight had just returned in time to see the horror before him, his prison was now being swallowed by his mother’s asshole.

“OH GOD, THAT FEELS FUCKING AMAZING,” Mary tried to say quietly, making awkward eye contact with her daughter. She turned to Katie. “Can you leave him in there all night?”

Katie just grinned at this. “Sorry, no can do,” she said, giving the chain a slight tug which caused the cage to come popping out with it and Mary to utter a high-pitched moan. “He’s MY toy,” she said, winking at her prisoner and putting the necklace back on.

“Damn,” Mary muttered, starting to regain her composure. “Well you NEED to let me borrow him sometime,” she said, winking at the tiny human.

Unable to resist this idea, Katie grinned wickedly. “Sure thing, he loves it,” she said, as the charm was tucked back between her breasts.

No one could hear, but Ian was desperately shouting for help in his tiny prison.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed the story!