- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the first chapter.  Hope you enjoy.

--

“I don’t know. This is crazy, it sounds so weird,” stated Katie, to her nephew Ian, while the pair sat in the garage of Ian’s parents’ house. Katie took a sip from her berry-flavored wine cooler, and was still processing the idea her nephew had pitched to her. Recently settling her divorce from her “piece of shit” ex-husband, Steve, Katie was having a very hard time adjusting to single life in her forties. She had been married for over twenty years, and never thought she would need to date again. On top of that, Ian had just pitched an idea that left the middle-aged woman dumbfounded.

Her twenty-two year old nephew was standing on the other side of the garage, sipping a craft beer and tinkering with a nice looking camera. “I’m just saying, I think you should do it,” he said, taking another sip of his beer. “I’ve done this a lot before, and people always feel great after. It really helps their self-image and self-esteem. All that stuff.”

Ian knew that his aunt was having a rough time as of late, particularly when it came to how she viewed herself after the divorce. While his Aunt Katie wasn’t a Victoria’s Secret model, she was pretty attractive for her age. With pale skin and standing about five feet and eight inches tall, Katie had shoulder-length, reddish brown hair, with brown eyes and light pink lips, though they were often coated in a deep, red lipstick. Katie was not fat by any means, but did have some meat on her bones. Her weight was hidden and disbursed well though, enhancing her breasts and ass.

“Do your parents have any idea you do this?” Katie asked in surprise.

A smile crept over Ian’s face. “No, they do not,” he said with a cocky grin. “And I’d like to keep it that way.”

There was an awkward silence as Katie stopped and pondered what her nephew had just offered to do for her. She had been ranting to him about her feeling very down and depressed lately. He then revealed to her that he was in position of a rare shrinking device prototype. Rather than use it for science or seemingly mischievous purposes, Ian was always business minded. He had been shrinking himself down and performing photography sessions for people wanted to be viewed as either a giant or giantess. Much to her surprise, he offered to do the same for her.

“Isn’t it dangerous?” she questioned. “I mean, how small are you going to be?  What if I step on you?”

Raising his eyebrows, Ian gave a casual shrug. “Well….you’d crush me. So don’t do that,” he said laughing. The way he was not bothered by this was almost more disturbing to Katie. Her nephew didn’t seemed to be phased at all by the thought of being smashed like a bug underneath her giant feet. Her train of thoughts was interrupted by Ian continuing. “I usually start off around an inch tall. I let my client control my size mostly.”

Katie’s eyes went wide upon hearing this. “You what?! Aren’t you worried that they’ll make you too small? Or they won’t grow you back?” Her voice was raised now and sounded panicked. “What if they….”

“Auntie, relax,” Ian said, shaking his head, starting to grow a bit annoyed. “I ONLY do this for people I know and trust. That’s why I’m offering to do it for you. We can just start off with some harmless pics. If you don’t like it just grow me back and that’ll be the end of it.”

Thinking it over momentarily, Katie had to admit that she was at least a bit intrigued by the concept. “Well, as long as it’ll be safe. How about tomorrow afternoon at my house?” she offered.

“That works for me,” Ian said, adjusting something on his camera as Katie stood up to give him a hug.

“By the way, what should I wear?”

Again, Ian gave a shrug. “Whatever you think you’ll look beautiful in,” he teased. “Just try not to crush me,” he said with a laugh.

“No, I’m sure you’ll look too cute for that,” Katie teased. “But I might just eat you up.”

Ian’s grin faded for a split second before returning. “Yeah, don’t do that either,” he said, trying not to pay much attention to it. He figured his aunt was just awkward as always. Her response to this was a wink and giggle, before leaving again.

--

The next day, Katie’s heart was racing as she stood in the window of her one-story house, waiting for her soon to be tiny nephew to arrive. She paced back and forth, questioning if she was actually going to go through with this. “This is crazy, this is crazy,” she kept muttering to herself under her breath. “I can’t do a raunchy photoshoot with Ian, I better cancel this,” she said, starting to panic.

Before she could start texting Ian, she saw his car pull up in front of her house. The young man exited the vehicle and walked up the driveway, before knocking on the front door. “It’s open,” she called out, and she heard Ian enter the house.

“Hey, Aunt Katie,” Ian said, letting himself in. “I brought cupcakes.“ He smiled and placed a carton of chocolate and vanilla cupcakes down on the counter, and then lowered a mysterious black bag which had been draped over his shoulder down to the floor.

Katie couldn’t help but smile, always appreciating how sweet Ian could be and how much he looked out for her. “Awww, thanks sweetie,” she said with a grin.

“So, you ready?” Ian asked looking up from his phone. His eyes widened as he examined his aunt’s body. She was wearing a yellow sundress which did it’s job in showing off her ass and her breasts. “Damn, that outfit looks great on you,” he said.

Unable to stifle a giggle, Katie bit her lip and curled her toes in the carpet floor. “So LITTLE guy,” she said teasingly. “How exactly is this gonna work?”

Ian began to open the bag and remove the contents of it. There was a two-way radio, one of which was a head set for his communication with her while he was tiny. There was a nice camera which was self-explanatory. Ian then pulled out what looked like a black tactical belt and a remote control that went along with it. “Alright, this belt allows whoever is wearing it to change size,” he said, strapping it around his waist. He then handed her the remote. “And this changes the size of whoever is wearing the belt.”

Studying the device in her hands, Katie’s hands nearly started to shake and she felt butterflies in her stomach. Her nephew was literally giving her the power to change his own size in the palm of her hands. She examined the device which appeared to have a keypad built into it, with an LED screen with blocky, red numbers on the screen.

Hearing a click, it sounded like Ian was all set as the belt snapped around his waist. Transfixed on the device, Katie was not listening as her nephew continued to explain the technicalities of the equipment. Not bothering to listen to him drone on, Katie began to fidget with the remote which allegedly controlled Ian’s size. Looking up, she saw that Ian was looking down at his camera momentarily, not paying attention to her. A grin crept over her face. “Time to test this out,” she thought to herself.

Scrolling through the remote, Katie did not hear what Ian was talking about. She decided to put in a random number to see what happened. “1/8th inch” she thought to herself. That should work. She hit the button on the bottom of the remote which said CONVERT. She stared at the remote for a few more seconds, intrigued by how it worked. When she looked up her nephew was gone.

“Ian?” Katie asked curiously, unsure where her nephew went. “Where’d you go?” Obviously, Ian had explained to Katie several times how the shrinking process worked, but she still wasn’t sure if she believed him. Being a bit of an airhead at times, Katie scrunched her bare toes and began slapping her right big toe against the ground, unaware of where exactly Ian was.

Obviously, what happened to Ian was exactly what he told his Aunt Katie. He had put on the belt that allowed him to change sizes, and shrunk once she activated the remote. The tiny guy was incredibly disoriented, as he never got used to the immediate aftermath of shrinking. He continued to look around and realized just how small he was. He also realized where exactly he was on the floor. Craning his head up, his jaw dropped. In front of him were the titanic toes of his aunt. Raising his view higher and higher, he could see the now monolithic body of his aunt, standing there with her hands on her hips.

“Fuck, she made me way too small,” Ian said in annoyance, with his anxiety starting to build. It was true, this was smaller than he had ever been before, and Katie wasn’t even looking at him!  She was just standing there, like a towering titan, tapping the ground with her bare foot. The consistent vibrations of her doing this caused Ian to fall on the ground while he stared at her. “Aunt Katie you gotta look down here,” Ian mumbled to herself, though he had no delusions about being heard. Raising the camera, he began snapping pictures of his aunt’s giant foot.  He then began working his way up her silhouette.

Irritated at her nephew’s sudden disappearance, Katie had enough. She glanced down at the floor just to check if Ian had actually been shrunken, but didn’t immediately see anything. She wanted to believe that it worked and Ian had actually been minimized. The problem with this was that Katie didn’t realize how small an eighth of an inch was. From her height and perspective, she couldn’t see his tiny body on the floor. Lifting her foot, she started to take a step forward with her right foot.

“Oh shit!” Ian shouted, stumbling to his feet. He broke into a sprint as his aunt’s giant foot came down crashing next to him. Was she actively trying to kill him?!  Just as he avoided one foot, she pivoted her left foot and nearly stepped on him again. “Aunt Katie stop!  I’m still down here!” he screamed.

Looking around the room, Katie through her arms up in irritation. “I knew he was full of shit,” she muttered to herself.  Not even realizing what she was doing, the busty brunette stretched and scrunched her toes once more.

Knocked back by the giant, sweaty big toe, Ian was in a daze and didn’t realize what was happening. Seconds later, he realized that he was now between his aunt’s two biggest toes on her left foot. Ian gagged as Aunt Katie lifted her foot, and the stale odor overpowered his nostrils. He didn’t know if it was the sweat, but something made him want to vomit.

Walking over to the kitchen counter, Katie was completely oblivious to the fact that her nephew was currently trapped between her toes. One tight squeeze and it could be all over for him. She was disappointed at how this went. The idea of shrinking someone was all too alluring to her right now. Thoughts raced through her mind of shrinking down her good for nothing ex-husband. She idea of him begging for her life as she slowly placed her breast on top of him, then squishing him under the weight and pressure, was a thought she couldn’t escape. If only.

As she walked towards the couch to watch some T.V., she felt a slight irritation between her toes. Glancing down and casually spreading them apart, Ian’s sweat-covered body was freed and he dropped the short distance down to the floor. Her eyes narrowed as she something tiny near her giant toes.

Gasping for breath, Ian took his time to collect himself.  Hunched over with his hands on his knees, he reached for his camera and his tripod, assuming that his aunt was now in on this and was ready to continue the shoot. He thought to himself that he’d have to confront her about this later, and ask her why she nearly smushed him between her toes. Looking through the lens of the camera, he began snapping photo’s going up Katie’s body. The giant toes covered in red polish, her giant and thick legs and hips, up to her waist where her hands were positioned in an agitated matter.

Ian froze, his gut telling him that something was wrong. Then he continued to snap photos going up Aunt Katie’s body, until he finally saw her face. It was a bit blurry and far off from her sheer size, but those giant eyes were laser focused on his body. And they did not look please. Her red lips also twisted into a look of disgust.

“DAMMIT, THIS IS NOT WHAT I NEED RIGHT NOW,” Katie said, in a tone which would terrify any tiny creature. She started picturing her tiny ex-husband was this bug on the floor. She began to feel butterflies in her stomach as she thought about placing her big toe on top of that scumbag, only to feel his useless body implode underneath it.

As that thought crept through her head and she raised her foot up to her heel, she suddenly froze. What if this actually was a tiny person. Ian did say he would shrink, but again, this tiny bug on the floor was far smaller than she imagined him getting.

Staring up in awe at the titanic woman, Ian was frozen in place as she began to lower her hand down towards him. Soon, two giant fingers tightly gripped his body, momentarily squeezing the air out of his lungs. Ian desperately tried to yell but didn’t think any sound came out. He was stunned as he was brought in front of the monstrous, glaring eyeball.

Observing the one eighth inch squirming creature in her grasp, Katie’s brain began to figure out what was going on. “OH MY GOD, IAN!” she said, nearly deafening her tiny nephew. “I KNEW YOU’D BE SMALL, BUT I DIDN’T THINK YOU’D BE THIS SMALL!”

A sense of relief washed over the tiny guy, knowing that his giant aunt at the very least knew who he was. Not having his cell phone on him, it was clear to Ian that he really didn’t have a way of communicating with his massive aunt. Not really knowing what else to do, he just raised the camera and began taking pictures of her giant face while he was in front of it. Within seconds though, he soon felt himself descending back down towards the ground.

“I’VE GOT AN IDEA,” the giant Katie boomed, lowering her miniscule nephew back down to the floor. “SINCE I FOUND YOU AND YOU’RE SAFE, LET’S GET BACK TO THE WHAT WE PLANNED OUT.” Ian watched in awe as his aunt placed each of her giant feet down next to him and stood with her hands on her hips. “START TAKING PICTURES DOWN THERE, LITTLE BOY,” she said with a teasing tone.

Not really having much of a say in the matter at this point, Ian swore under his breath and began snapping photos of the titanic woman.

Having never done a photoshoot like this before, Katie began striking what she assumed were erotic, sexy and empowering poses. In her yellow sundress, she began to wiggle her ass, knowing Ian was underneath it down on the floor. She started to giggle as she did this, knowing how insignificant and pathetic Ian currently was. As she did this, she moved her foot over a wet spot on the floor and started to lose her balance and fall, ass first.

Watching in what felt like slow motion, Ian could only stand there and scream as the giant body began to descend down towards him. His eyes widened and his mouth was agape. The backside of Katie grew larger and larger as it fell closer. Legs shaking with fear, Ian turned and prepared for his body to be ground to a pulp.

Falling on the floor butt first, Katie instantly froze. She was horrified at what she had just done, believing that her sweet nephew had been obliterated underneath her ass. She was afraid to move, fearing the damage she could do.

Curled up in a ball, the impact had thrown Ian’s body several inches across the floor. Still very disoriented, the first thing he noticed was a familiar smell, one he associated with eating out his girlfriend. Turning his head, he saw that he had not been crushed under his aunt’s ass. Instead, she had fallen behind him, and he was now under her yellow sundress, staring up at the gigantic camel toe, which Katie’s thong was doing a very poor job of hiding. With a deep breath and a sigh, Ian raised his camera.

Backing up slightly, Katie noticed the tiny creature that was her nephew still moving on the floor. She realized where she landed, and just how close that was. “SWEETIE!” she said, reaching down and plucking him up, before bringing him over to the dining room table and setting him down. “THAT WAS TOO CLOSE, WE NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL.” Deciding this was a bit too risky, she tinkered with the remote and brought Ian up to a quarter inch tall, now table to see him better as a tiny human. “WHY DON’T YOU TAKE A LITTLE BREAK, HONEY,” Katie said as she walked out of the room. She had no way of knowing how badly Ian wanted to be grown back to normal size at this moment.

Walking into the kitchen, Katie went to the sink and poured herself a glass of water. Her heart was racing, and she didn’t want Ian to know how much she had enjoyed that. She had even gotten a little wet at the feeling of a tiny guy nearly getting pulverized underneath her body. “Just relax,” she whispered to herself and closed her eyes.

Turning her head, she then saw the cupcakes Ian had brought her, and an idea popped into her mind. 

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come.  Stay tuned!