- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the newest chapter, hope you enjoy!

--

“Wait, Aunt Katie, stop!” Ian shouted as he tried to squirm for his freedom. He had done everything his deranged aunt had asked for him to do. He had gone above and beyond getting amazing photographs of her which she would have forever and could enjoy whenever she wanted. Instead of thanking him, she was now abusing the power she had controlling his size. And worse than everything else, she was lowering his tiny body towards her giant vagina. Ian tried and failed again to wiggle free, but his aunt’s thumb and index finger managed to hold him firmly in place.

Katie was seemingly in a trance at the moment. She would probably admit that this was taking everything too far, but she needed this right now. She justified all of this by just imagining it Ian was actually her useless, ex-husband Steve, and was just trying to live out all the fantasies she wished she could do to him right now. The fact that the tiny was also photographing her, making her appear as a goddess was a major plus. The fact that it was hew own nephew who was currently two-millimeters tall and dangling above her crotch was a small minus.

Lowering Ian’s tiny body down above her pubic forest, Katie bit her lip and closed her eyes momentarily, letting out a breathy moan. Releasing her shrunken nephew from her grasp, Ian plummeted the short distance down into the well-maintained jungle. He fell a short distance, but was smacked multiple times by branches made of human pubic hair on the way down. One stray hair caught him right across the forehead, nearly knocking him unconscious and causing him to bleed slightly. “LISTEN LITTLE GUY, TAKE A FEW MORE PICTURES AND I’LL GROW YOU BACK,” Katie demanded.

Ian swore aloud hearing this. He absolutely did not believe her, but what choice did he have. His fate and size were literally in her control, so all he could do was sigh. The tiny guy turned around and began to examine his surroundings. The scent of his aunt’s private region began to overwhelm his senses and made his eyes water. The black hairs spiraled up from the ground and towered above him. The heat coming from his aunt’s body was causing Ian to start to sweat. Realizing what he had to do, the disgruntled tiny photographer began walking south towards his aunt’s monstrous pussy.

Katie’s eyes sprung open as a thought popped into her dirty mind. A mischievous grin spread across her face as she reached for the remote which controlled her pathetic, little nephew’s size. She glanced down at her crotch and saw his tiny body making his way towards her pussy. The visual caused her more stimulation and she started to get wetter and wetter. She wanted to try something though. She could still see him and she wanted him smaller.

Adjusting the remote, she saw bit her lip, ready to lose site of her miniscule nephew. Down on Katie’s body however, Ian was minding his own business. He was on hie trek, the stray pubic hairs brushing past his body, which made him shutter. The very idea that his aunt’s pubic hairs were smacking him in the face nauseated him. Then he felt that all too familiar tingling sensation take over his body.  “Fuck, now what?!” he shouted. He soon got his answer, as the skinny black hairs that he was meandering through soon grew into towering California redwoods.

“HAH!  I THINK YOU LOST WEIGHT LITTLE GUY!” Katie boomed in what she felt was just a teasing tone. “BETTER BE CAREFUL, YOUR BIG OLD AUNTIE CAN’T EVEN SEE YOU NOW!” Katie reached up and grabbed her left breast, while her other hand began to caress her inner thigh.

Down in the now sprawling forest surrounding his aunt’s nether-regions, Ian was finished throwing his fit, and had regained his composure. Snapping photographs every now and then of the pubes, Ian had to admit this was quite the incredible sight. He tried to envision this as some beautiful model who he had trusted to control his size. One who had asked him to photograph her. If that had been true he would probably be unable to control himself sexually. That said, if only it wasn’t his aunt.

After nearly a half hour, Ian began to approach the massive canyon of his aunt’s pelvic region. He stared out in disbelief at the sheer size of everything. Katie’s titanic hand was caressing the inner part of her thigh, while her giant thumb was reaching over and appeared to be stroking and flicking something. Then Ian looked down and shouted, seeing what his giant aunt was doing. “Holy shit!”

Ian stood at the edge of the cliff that was his aunt’s vagina, staring down. His eyes were wide, unable to take them off of the massive, exposed clit. Every time her thumb brushed against it, the kaiju’s body would let out a deep sigh and moan. The ground would shake underneath Ian, the most recent one causing Ian to drop to his knees. The massive organ looked like something out of a body horror movie, coated in bodily fluids and emitted an odor that made Ian want to vomit.

Despite the fact that Katie had no idea where Ian was on her body, she liked picturing that he was right at her vagina. Her mind raced with imaginary scenarios of Steve being forced to worship and serve her. She wanted nothing more than his worthless, tiny body groveling in front of her giant, pulsing vagina. She loved the idea that she could force him inside of her and crushing him, just like he was nothing.

During her dirty fantasies, Katie’s hand and fingers gracefully transitioned from her inner thigh to her vagina. While before one finger was teasing her clit, now multiple fingers were plunging in and out of the wet cavern. As she did so, she began thrusting her hips towards the ceiling, completely losing herself in the moment. For poor Ian, this might’ve spelled disaster. The speck sized nephew of Katie was busy attaching the camera to a sling over his shoulder, when he suddenly lost his balance. “Shit, someone help me!” he shouted to no avail. His miniscule body began to tumble and slide down the wet, slimy lips of his aunt’s pussy.

The tiny guy continued to fall head over heels until he finally came down a stop. His body was badly bruised and everything hurt. He tried to pull himself to his feet but fell back down on his face. It took a few minutes, but Ian began to gather his strength and stir. Then the hints from his surroundings started to reveal his location.

While Ian was laying face down, that distinct pungent odor began to seep into his nostrils. It was a smell he knew all too well from going down on women, only amplified by a thousand. He started to life his head, but momentarily struggled as whatever terrain he was laying on was also very sticky. Blinking his eyes rapidly, Ian shook his head. Everything around him was pink.

A booming moan snapped the tiny guy back to reality. He gasped in a panic and tried to jump to his feet, but his entire body was covered in a slightly sticky ooze. Whipping his head back and forth, his eyes widened and lip started to quiver. He turned his head and saw the body off his goddess of an aunt. It finally clicked. He was speck sized and on her clit.

In a humiliated manor, Ian shouted as he fell face first once again, almost as soon as he stood up. Despite his incredibly tiny size, he still had the feeling that his aunt could feel all of his movements.

While Ian was struggling, Katie was nearly intoxicated on her own power. She couldn’t be sure, but she had a feeling she knew where Ian was. She could swear she felt extra stimulation on her clit, and it was driving her absolutely nuts! “Fuck, I need more,” she whispered to herself, though it was still incredibly loud to Ian.

The speed of her thrusts into the air from her back began to increase, as did the duration of each thrust. Biting her lip, Katie looked down and gently pinched her clitoris between her thumb and index finger. She gasped and let out another noise, which sounded like a combination between a moan and a scream.

Ian panicked as the two skyscraper like fingers smashed into the sponge-like landscape near him, almost pulverizing his tiny body. He tried to raise the camera and take more pictures, but his arms were just not working anymore. He was transfixed on what he was watching, feeling like this was going to be the end of him. There was also part of him who, as much as he hated to admit it, enjoyed this and found it very erotic. He was disgusted with himself, but couldn’t hide the fact that there was more blood rushing to the growing erection he was hiding.

Katie soon began to rub her fingers back and forth against her clit, her moans getting higher and higher pitched. As she did this, her index finger, which was now absolutely covered in her sexual fluids, brushed against Ian’s body. He managed to jump out of the direct path or he would have been smashed, but now sound himself stuck to the giant digit, unable to pull himself free.

“Oh shit!  Aunt Katie, stop!” he shouted, as the index finger began to enter the hungry cave of his horny aunt, all with Ian still stuck to it.

Katie was having none of this. She could not hear Ian. Honestly, she didn’t really know where he was, she only had a perverted assumption that he was on or around her clit. However, even if she could hear and help him, she was still having none of it. Her massive fingers began to stroke the walls of her pussy, forcing her speck sized nephew to come along for the ride.

Ian was in what he would consider his own personal version of hell. He was stuck to his horny aunt’s finger as the plowed her own pussy. The heat was extremely overpowering, and it took all of his willpower not to pass out. He felt the finger drag along the slimy wall before turning again, pinning him face first against the other side of Katie’s cunt.

Katie began to moan again. Her eyes shot open, and she knew she was about to cum. “Oh fuck that’s good,” she said. “FUCK YOU STEVE, DROWN IN MY FUCKING PUSSY!” she said, closing her eyes again and biting her lip.

Stuck to his aunt’s finger, a wave of fluid from her vagina washed over Ian. He coughed and gagged on the disgusting liquid. He spat it out, despite it burning his eyes and causing him to accidentally swallow a mouthful at the giantess orgasmed.

Exhaling, Katie did all she could to catch her breath. Her heart was racing and she was trying her best to control her breathing. She was coming back to her senses and let out a giggle as she felt her own fingers inside her own vagina.

She propped herself up a little bit and stared down towards her crotch. Grabbing the remote, she couldn’t help but smile. “Let’s see where you are, little guy,” she laughed to herself. Adjusting the remote, she changed the settings for Ian, causing him to start growing back to a half centimeter tall. While Katie was focused on her crotch, expecting to see, and hoping to feel Ian, she glanced down and was more than surprised to see him starfished out on her index finger.

“Hey LITTLE guy,” she said, trying her very best to be demeaning to him. She liked the idea of him knowing his place around her. “You look like you’ve had a long day.”

Ian honestly couldn’t find the words. He was totally exhausted, and was on the verge of passing out. He felt his body tingling, and assumed his aunt Katie was shrinking him once again. At that point his body just quit and he faded into unconsciousness.

Waking up several minutes later in a panic, Ian rapidly began touching his chest and the ground next to him. The last thing he remembered was being very small on his aunt’s finger and covered in her vaginal fluids. Glancing around the room, he soon realized he was back at his normal size, and his aunt was there smiling at him. Quickly, Ian began to remove the size belt, before his aunt could shrink him once again.

“Oh relax, Ian,” she said in a strangely soothing tone. “I’m not shrinking you down again. Yet.”

Ian stared at his aunt momentarily but it appeared she was telling the truth. “Okay,” he said, not quite sure what was going on. “Did…did you want me to download those pictures that I took?

Aunt Katie smiled and bit her lower lip. “Yes. Yes I do.”

Feeling like his ordeal was over, Ian hopped on his laptop which he kept at normal size and uploaded the pictures. Everything from being down on the floor, to in and around Katie’s mouth, to on top of her mountainous breasts, to being on ground zero next to her vagina. It appeared that she was absolutely loving all of this. 

“So, are we good?” he asked, more than ready to leave and take a shower. This was an experience he never wanted to speak of again.

“Actually, no,” Katie said in a stern and demanding tone. “I’ve got an agreement that I think you’re going to go along with.”

Ian's blood went cold as there was something about his aunt's behvaior that terrified him.

Chapter End Notes:

--

One more chapter to go, hope you enjoyed so far!