- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy.

--

An eternity seemed to pass for Ian, as he processed everything that was happening. The quarter inch young man watched in a bit of disbelief as his aunt skillfully removed her bra from underneath the yellow sundress and dropped it on the ground. The pink bra fell to the ground, and it didn’t take long for Ian to realize what exactly his aunt meant. “Mountain pictures?” he repeated to himself, and a shiver went down his spine. While he loved doing this kind of work and photographing beautiful women at a tiny size, he really had no desire to take photographs of his aunt’s exposed breasts. He intended for this to be a way to empower Katie and make her feel strong after the divorce had been so deflating to her. He felt that this was starting to go off the rails.

Despite her nephew’s hesitation and reluctance to do anything involving Katie’s bare breasts, Katie was starting to get too into this to care. Her nephew’s attempts to make her feel empowered worked like a charm in her mind. She was absolutely loving the feeling she had over his tiny body, and couldn’t wait to see these pictures close up. “GET READY LITTLE GUY,” she said, biting her lower lip. She waved her hips back and forth ever so slightly, which she was sure looked great. Gently gripping the yellow fabric of her sundress which hung down past her waist and began to raise it up, revealing her crotch…then her stomach…then her breasts.

“Holy shit,” Ian muttered as he stared at the goddess ahead of him. Aunt Katie was clearly enjoying this. After discarding her bra, she now lifted her sundress, starting to flash her miniaturized nephew. The first thing he saw was her lacy underwear, giving Ian scattered glimpses of her dark brown forest of pubic hair. Next was her stomach. Another chill traversed Ian’s spine. Thoughts of being inside his aunt’s mouth and so dangerously close to her throat raced through his head. He knew just how close he came do being trapped in that stomach and digesting with the rest of her food. Katie continued lifting her sundress, until she revealed her massive, triple-D cup breasts. They were absolutely massive, especially at Ian’s tiny size. He knew that if Katie leaned down and pinned him underneath those monstrous tits, his body would likely be crushed. If she decided to drop him down between them and squeeze them together, he would either suffocate or be crushed. Still, even though it was his aunt and he felt he was about to be placed in an extremely dangerous situation, Ian was still a heterosexual guy and found himself unable to look away.

Ian was brought back to reality when a giant, well-manicured hand reached down and snatched up his quarter-inch body, holding him between it’s thumb and index finger, much tighter than he was uncomfortable with. “Aunt Katie stop!” he wheezed, as the air was pushed out of his lungs. “I can’t breathe!”

“YOU’RE COMING WITH ME LITTLE GUY,” Aunt Katie said, now paying no attention to Ian’s well-being. Her heart was racing in her chest and she quickly made her way over to her bedroom where she eagerly laid down on the bed. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down though it had little effect. Opening her hand, she tilted is slightly, causing her quarter-inch nephew to tumble down her palm, coming to a rest on the soft skin at the base of her left breast.

Shaking his head a few times in confusion, Ian’s attempted to get to his feet before falling back down. It took nearly thirty seconds to get his bearings, between being dizzy and having the air squeezed out of his lungs by his aunt’s giant fingers. “Jesus Christ,” he whispered, staring at the giant breast in front of him. As uncomfortable as it made him, he couldn’t help but be amazed at the largest breasts he had ever seen in his life. Reaching down, he grabbed his bag and lifted his camera, ready to begin shooting.

“ALRIGHT IAN, LET’S MAKE THESE SOME REAL MOUNTAINS,” Katie said with a laugh, exhale and laugh shaking her chest and knocking Ian off of his feet.

“Wait what? No I’m fucking small enough!” shouted Ian in frustration. He saw his aunt lift the remote and start putting something into it. He wished he had a better way to contact her. He knew he was at her mercy now though and couldn’t really think of a way out of his. Sure, he could take off the belt which changed his size, but he needed it to grow back. If he removed the belt, there was every chance Katie would change its’ size, meaning it wouldn’t fit him anymore when he needed to grow back. That was not a chance Ian was willing to take. He began waving his arms trying to catch his aunt’s attention. “Katie!  Don’t shrink me again!” he screamed. Her brown eyes were laser focused on the remote however, and she paid no attention to her little nephew.

Katie’s eyes widened as she entered a new size into the remote. “OOHHHHH, A HALF MILLIMETER TALL,” she said, striking fear into Ian’s body. “LET’S DO THAT!”

Despite his pleas, Ian knew that there was nothing he could do at the moment. He knew what was about to happen as his giant aunt entered the new size into the remote.

“AND ENTER!” Katie said, giddy for what she was about to witness. Pressing the button to change her nephew’s size, her brown eyes drifted down from the remote to her chest, where she couldn’t wait to watch Ian get much, much smaller. The giantess bit her lower lip as Ian’s quarter-inch body shrunk smaller and smaller, until he was barely visible at the size of a half millimeter speck.

Momentarily dazed and confused, it took Ian some time to adjust to his new size. When he finally came back to his senses, his jaw dropped as he examined his surroundings. “Oh my god,” he mumbled. “I don’t think I’ve ever been this small before.”

As Katie took in a big inhale, Ian dropped down to his knees, losing his balance. Glancing up, he could not believe the size of his aunt’s breasts, which were truly mountainous to him now. She ground below him shook again, this time from another of Katie’s giggles. “HOLY CRAP YOU’RE TINY, I CAN BARELY SEE YOU,” she boomed. “NOW WHY DON’T YOU START CLIMBING. I WANT TO SEE YOU MAKE IT TO MY NIPPLE.” While she said this, Katie reached over with her left hand and squeezed her right nipple. She let out a moan as she did this and bit her lower lip again. In front of his very eyes, Ian watched as the giant areola which was many times taller than his body grew and stiffened, becoming firmer from his aunt’s actions.

“What the fuck is happening,” Ian said to himself in anger. All he wanted right now was to be grown back to normal size and awkwardly leave his aunt’s house, having no plans to do anything like this any time soon. He felt relatively confident that aunt Katie would grow him back eventually. He assumed she knew that there would be no way for her to see these pictures if she didn’t. Still, he knew just how vulnerable he was at such a tiny size, and prayed that his aunt wouldn’t do anything reckless.

Knowing that he definitely wouldn’t be grown back to normal size until he at least attempted to scale those giant breasts, Ian exhaled and began to long trek. He snapped a few pictures from the base of Katie’s breast, before throwing the black bag over his shoulder. He wasn’t really sure how he was going to do this, but he knew it would be a pain in the ass. Leaning forward, he pressed his hands into the soft skin, which gave way just enough for him to find a grip. “Damn it,” he whispered to himself. “I guess we’ll see how this works out.” The tiny man began to make very slow progress as he traversed the chest of his giant aunt.

While Ian was doing all he could not to break down and have a panic attack during his strenuous task, Katie was absolutely loving it. The middle-aged giantess was taking deep breaths as her eyes zeroed in on her speck-sized nephew. She could barely see him, and it his body wasn’t against her pale skin she would’ve lost him pretty easily. Ian’s plan to make her feel empowered had worked like a charm, and Katie was feeling on top of the world right now. Not only that, but she was starting to picture herself as Ian’s ENTIRE world. He was so insignificant to a goddess like her, and she loved every second of it.

Watching his slow progress, Katie did her best to keep the right side of her body still. She knew that if she moved too much, Ian would likely fall and disappear somewhere. However, Katie was unable to keep her entire body from moving. Not able to hold it back anymore, Katie’s left arm slowly made it’s way down to her lacy, pink underwear, wrapped tightly around her crotch. Taking deep breaths which caused her chest to rise and fall, Katie’s brown eyes darted back and forth between Ian’s tiny body and her hand down next to her vagina.

Trying her best to control her breathing, Katie’s fingers made their way through her underwear, and were now stroking and caressing her pussy lips. She let out a quiet moan (for her) and closed her eyes momentarily. As her ravenous fingers found her clit and began teasing it, her mind began to race with more fantasies involving tiny people. She was now thinking about her good for nothing ex-husband, Steve, and all the things she wished she could do to him.

“UGH, THAT’S RIGHT STEVE, YOU’RE SO FUCKING SMALL,” she said aloud, still lost in her own thoughts.

These words cut right through Ian’s tiny body. “Wait, Steve?” His half-millimeter frame glanced up towards Katie’s face. He could instantly see that her massive eyes were closed and that she was biting her lower lip. It was also clear that she was breathing much deeper and heavier than normal.

“KEEP CLIMBING MY FUCKING TITS, STEVE,” Katie demanded, her voice sounding breathy as she got more and more turned on. “WORSHIP MEEEEEE,” she said, her voice trailing off. Her hand was moving quicker and quicker as it toyed with her clit.

Suddenly Katie let out a gasp and her eyes opened. It was enough to knock Ian off his feet, and he slowly began sliding down the soft skin of her breast. With her eyes darting back and forth for a bit, they finally located and zeroed in on Ian’s miniscule body, slowly sliding down the mountainous tit.

“COME HERE,” she demanded, and raised a giant hand up from her crotch. The shadow overtook Ian’s tiny body. One giant index finger descended, and pressed against Ian’s body, nearly crushing him. Turning her hand over, Katie smiled looking at Ian’s body sprawled out on her index finger.

Caught off guard by his aunt’s actions. Ian soon realized he was laying in an incredibly sticky substance on his aunt’s finger. He didn’t even have a chance to question what it was. He opened his mouth to shout something, but the fluid ended up getting in his face. Then the alarms started sounding in his head. He knew the finger he was trapped on had just been in his aunt’s vagina.

“I WANT YOU TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY NIPPLE NOW!” Katie said, much more demanding than anything she had said so far today. There was something much more different about her tone now. Ian’s plan of good intentions to help empower his aunt had clearly worked too well.

Katie raised her finger to her right nipple, now much more erect and firm than before. She brushed her finger against the tit, and smiled watching Ian’s tiny body against the flesh-colored skin. While Ian had no real options at the moment, his sticky body coated in his aunt’s cum was sticking to the skin surrounding his aunt’s areola. For the next minute and a half, all he could do was snap photographs in every direction.

Feeling that Ian probably had enough time to take his pictures, Katie brought her finger to her mouth and sucked on it for a moment. Coated in her saliva, her finger reached down and plucked up her tiny nephew once more. “ALRIGHT, LET’S BRING YOU BACK UP A LITTLE BIT,” she said with a giggle.

Ian felt his body start to expand in size, until he was about two millimeters tall. Glancing around, he saw his aunt was moving her hand down towards her crotch, with him in her grasp.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come...