- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter. A bit shorter than most of my chapters.  Hope you enjoy.

--

Knowing that her nephew was temporarily safe on the dining room table, Katie took a moment to collect herself. She sipped some cool water and took a few deep breaths, trying to get herself to relax. She couldn’t believe how into everything she had gotten, this was her nephew for heaven’s sake! Still, the middle-aged woman knew she needed more with her tiny nephew.

Glancing over, Katie spotted the cupcakes that Ian had brought over when he arrived. Her stomach rumbled and she licked her lips. Opening the package, she grabbed a chocolate cupcake and gobbled it down quickly, unaware that she was letting out a quiet and satisfied moaning noise. Reaching into the carton, she grabbed a yellow vanilla cupcake with white frosting and walked back towards the dining room table, where her quarter inch nephew was currently located.

Down on the table, Ian was feeling very annoyed. He had narrowly avoided death, as his aunt’s titanic posterior had nearly demolished him when she fell. Not only that, but he was starting to lose trust in his aunt. Not liking being tiny for this long, Ian was really hoping she would grow him back soon. He typically made sure to keep the remote that altered his size with him, but for some reason, probably out of naïve good will, decided his aunt could be trusted with it. To be fair, Ian had no reason NOT to trust her, she was family after all and had never acted like this before.

In the meantime, Ian continued to tinker with his camera, looking at the photos he had taken. It was pretty much all he could do to keep his mind occupied at the time. Glancing at the pictures he had already captured, he had to admit that he did a pretty damn good job. His aunt sure did look like a powerful giantess in those pictures, particularly the ones where he was directly underneath her.

The ground underneath Ian began to shake, signifying the return of his giant Aunt Katie. He glanced up and was a bit confused by the giddy expression on her face…and the fact that she was carrying a giant cupcake and set it down on the table next to his quarter inch frame. “Well, shit,” he muttered to himself, knowing that Katie likely had something weird in mind.

“ALRIGHT, LITTLE GUY,” Katie said, causing Ian’s eyes to roll. She was having WAY too much fun saying that line, and both of them knew it. “FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF PHOTOGRAPHS, I WAS THINKING WE COULD USE SOME PROPS.” Katie then motioned to the cupcake.

Making the assumption that his aunt Katie would simply eat the cupcake and he wanted him to take pictures of her doing so, Ian prepared to raise the camera and starting snapping photos. To his surprise, his aunt’s giant fingers descended and plucked up his tiny body, lifting him into the air. He shouted as she quickly released him and his body plummeted back down towards the earth.

Rather than landing in a mangled and crippled heap on the hardwood table, Ian landed on a in a sticky, white mess. Wiping his eyes clean, his sense of smell was overtaken by the strong pleasant aromas of vanilla, cinnamon and peppermint. “Shit, didn’t plan on being a cupcake topping,” Ian said to himself, as he tried and failed to pull himself to his feet in the sludgy mess of frosting.

“IAN, YOU LOOK SO CUTE LIKE THAT,” Katie said, teasing her miniscule nephew as she lowered her face down to get a better look at him. She blinked twice, studying his frosting coated body. Her stomach rumbled again, and she began to get that same excited and giddy feeling she had before. Taking a deep breath and biting her lower lip, she delicately grabbed the cupcake and began to lift it skyward towards her face. “CUTE ENOUGH TO EAT!” she giggled.

Panic began to overtake Ian’s body. He had only been inside the mouth of one other person while shrunk: his girlfriend. He trusted her much more than he trusted his crazy aunt right now. Knowing she couldn’t hear him wasn’t enough right now, he began to shout at her anyway. “Wait Aunt Katie, you can’t eat me!” he screamed.

Watching the giant, serpentine tongue slither out of his aunt’s cavernous mouth, Ian was left speechless. His hands shook, and all he could do was raise them and start taking pictures of her. He watched as the giant tongue snatched some of the frosting, and retracted back inside of her mouth. The let out a moan and just said the word “YUMMY” as her lips twisted into a sinister smile. “YOU BETTER BE TAKING PICTURES DOWN THERE, LITTLE GUY,” Katie said, as her tongue descended down again to scoop up more frosting. The giant, pink muscle hit the spongy surface of the cupcake and rapidly approached Ian. The tiny guy had to dive to the side, to avoid being pulled into the mouth of the hungry giantess in front of him.

Again having to brush the sticky substance off of his face, Ian glanced away as he set his camera down and swore under his breath, pissed off that he had allowed himself to get stuck in this situation. As he picked his camera back up to take more shots, he noticed a shadow coming over the cupcake. He turned his head and screamed.

Approaching the cupcake at a high rate of speed was his aunt Katie’s face, only this time her mouth was wide open. She wasn’t coming in to delicately lick the cupcake, she wanted a bite. Her warm breath washed over everything, including her nephew, as he desperately tried to backtrack. The giant, red lips and pearly white teeth covered a good portion of the cupcake as Katie bit down. As she did so, her lips closed, forming a wall of red, right in front of Ian’s pathetically small body.

“No Aunt Katie! Don’t fucking eat me!” Ian shouted as he fell to his ass. His hands shook in fear as his mind was not in the right place to do his job and take photographs. He could only watch in horror and amazement as the spongy ground in front of him was pulled away with his aunt Katie’s giant bite.

Feeling more powerful than ever, Katie savored this bite and chewed it slowly. She made sure to glance down at the cupcake and tried her best to make eye contact with Ian. She wanted him to feel truly insignificant compared to a goddess like her. “OKAY IAN, ARE YOU READY,” Katie said, lowering her face down towards the cupcake once more.

Ian panicked. “Ready?” he shouted. “Ready for what?!” He didn’t have to wait long to get his answer.

His aunt’s tongue descended down from the sky like an aerial predator, grazing along the surface of the cupcake. It picked up frosting along the way, but was right on course with Ian’s tiny frame. He had no time to run, the giant pink wall slammed into his body, scooping it into the air. Dazed and stuck to the surface of the tongue with saliva, Ian eventually got his wits about him and screamed.

Katie was sitting there with her tongue out of her mouth, seemingly waiting for Ian to do something. When he did not, she did her best to utter the words “TAKE IT,” while not pulling her tongue back into her mouth. Ian did as instructed, snapping a few pictures of his aunt’s titanic face while on top of her tongue. He could only stand for a few seconds, the spongy ground underneath him combined with the slippery yet sticky frosting coating his body meant he was constantly losing his balance.

After making sure to take multiple pictures, Ian set the camera down on his aunt’s tongue and began jumping up and down and waving his arms back and forth. This was the best way he could think of to alert her that he was done, and ready to grow back to normal size. He got a very bad feeling staring up at his titanic aunt, who appeared to have only one eye open, the best way she could view him from her perspective.

While she could be a bit of an airhead at times, Katie was not an idiot. She saw her tiny nephew trying to get her attention and knew exactly what this meant. But she was not done quite yet. She raised her giant hand right next to her exposed tongue, which was starting to produce drops of saliva that trickled down towards the floor. Rather than pluck Ian’s body up and place him down safely, she merely gave him a thumbs up gesture.

Ian’s eyes widened, and then all he could do was scream. There was nothing he could do as the giant, muscular, fat tongue quickly retracted back into the mouth of his aunt Katie….with him still attached to it! “Let me the fuck out of here!” screamed the incredibly frustrated and now terrified Ian. It was pitch black apart from the very faint light of the camera. It was incredibly hot and humid, and the air around Ian had a sickly sweet aroma to it, probably from the sugary cupcake that Katie had just bitten into.

“I’LL LET YOU OUT SOON ENOUGH, LITTLE GUY,” Katie boomed, not realizing how dangerous her voice currently was to her poor nephew’s eardrums. “I’M JUST NOT DONE YET.” She then opened her mouth wide, revealing rows of pearly white teeth, drops of saliva dotting the pink landscape, and light barely streaming in from the outside world into her maw.

Throwing his hands into the air, Ian knew that there was nothing he could do and he was pretty much at his aunt’s mercy. “Whatever,” he said angrily. He snapped a few pictures, as even he had to admit that this was quite the view. “I guess this will look good for the resmue,” he muttered, trying to lighten his mood.

Suddenly, Ian’s jaw dropped and his hair nearly went white. An object had entered the mouth of the cave he was currently in. He then realized exactly what it was: the rest of the cupcake.

“MMMMMM,” Katie teased as she stuck the rest of the vanilla cupcake into her mouth, closing her eyes and pulling out her index finger with a *POP*. With food entering her mouth, Katie’s began began to react naturally. Saliva began to pool around the cupcake, enough to wipe Ian off his feet.

The tiny guy began to scream and freak out as Katie started to chew. Her bites into the cupcake were delicate and methodical. She was clearly doing all she could do make sure Ian didn’t end up between those teeth, but he was still scared for his life regardless.

Wiping saliva and chewed cupcake out of his eyes, Ian saw the pulverized remains of the cupcake making it’s way to the back of Katie’s throat. Not paying attention to his surroundings, Ian took a step back and tripped over a small taste bud, landing flat on his back and knocking the air out of his body. However, Katie’s tongue could not tell the difference between the cupcake which it was currently maneuvering towards her throat and her shrunken nephew.

“Wait Katie stop!” shouted Ian in complete panic, as the giant woman’s tongue tilted backwards. It was like a pitch black water slide as the saliva running towards her throat down her tongue quickened the pace at which he was being carried. He tried his best to find something to grip onto to prevent himself from being pulled into her throat towards her stomach, where he would surely be digested.

Quietly humming to herself, Katie slightly tilted her head up and began to swallow. The mashed-up cupcake disappeared down her throat. She was totally unaware that her nephew was also right about to disappear into her digestive system.

Trying his best to find a way to free himself, Ian finally caught a lucky break. His movements managed to irritate his aunt’s throat just enough to cause a tickle. Bringing her hand up to her mouth, Katie let out a cough. This cough freed Ian, launching both him and the camera part way out of her mouth, now resting on her plump and full lower lip.

“HEHE, THERE YOU ARE,” Katie said, reaching up and grabbing Ian’s body. She studied his body in the palm of her hand, and found herself growing more and more excited and aroused at all of this. Part of her mind was screaming at her to stop this and grow him back, but she refused to listen. She needed this right now.

“OKAY, TAKE FIVE MINUTES,” she said, placing him on the table. Ian collapsed on his stomach and stared at the goddess in front of him, who was now reaching behind her back. Ian watched in silent awe as the gigantic breasts started to jiggle in the shirt that held them. Katie then freed her hands, and her pink bra fell to the floor.

“THEN WE’LL TAKE SOME MOUNTAIN PICTURES,” she said ominously, reaching for the remote and starting to put in a new size.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More chapters to come!  Stay tuned!