- Text Size +

Mike grabs onto the fabric of Bunny's shirt as he continues his climb up towards her shoulder. He looks down and is immediately filled with fear. Mike never realized just how far off the ground he is and to make the height problems worst, he is holding on for dear life on the shirt of a gigantic moving bimbo. Mikes gaze drifts a bit further up from the ground and, being a man, focuses on the Bunny's bouncing boobs. His male instincts tell him to climb back down and jump back between the two luscious orbs. Mike shakes his head and comes to his senses. He turns his head back towards his goal and continues on toward the shoulder.

Bunny has finally finished cleaning the kitchen and has decided she will work on her bedroom next. She gets up from the chair she was resting on and starts making her way towards her bedroom. It's not too far from the kitchen, just a couple steps through the hallway and you're there. Even though it's not too far of a walk through the house, Bunny starts humming a bubbly little tune as she makes her way through her house.

Mike pulls himself up from the shirt and stands on the shoulder of the giantess. As he makes his way over towards a loose strand of her hair, his ears are bombarded with a loud humming coming from the walking behemoth. He covers his ears and looks at bunny's face. She is completely unaware how torturous her light humming is to the tiny passenger on her shoulder. Mike slowly makes his way over to the strand of hair and grabs on to it. It amazes him how a single strand of hair at his size seems to be the size of a rope. Grabbing on tightly, He begins to climb. 

About halfway towards Bunny's left ear, Mike looks to see that she has entered into her bedroom. The room is vibrant, to say the least. Light blue walls with pink carpet. Stuffed animals with cute smiling faces. A computer desk in the corner with what looks to be streaming equipment hooked up to it. Bunny's bedroom perfectly represents who she is as a person: bubbly, bouncy, and ditzy. Mike looks back up her hair and sees her ear. He is so close to being found and knowing this it reinvigorates him. He continues to move quickly up the hair.

Bunny walks over to her drawers and opens them. She scavenges through pants until she finally finds a cute pair of jeans to wear. Lowering her feet into the holes of the jeans, she begins to pull them up. The jeans almost make it up until they reach a major obstacle: Bunny's massive ass. She pouts a bit and pulls the jeans back down to her ankles. With newly inspired determination, Bunny pulls the jeans up to meet her ass and begins to shake into them.

Mike is almost at her ear; he can basically reach out and touch it. Thats when the shaking starts. Mike holds on tight as Bunny's hair starts to go all over the place as she moves around. Unfortunately, Mike can no longer hold on and begins to fall. He can't believe it. He was so close to being noticed and it was all taken away from him because bunny had to struggle to pull jeans over her ginormous ass. Mike tries reaching out to grab on to the fabric of Bunny's clothing, but he is unable to grasp onto it as he continues to tumble towards the floor. His body ends up falling onto the floor and into the jungle like carpet fibers.

The carpeted floor seems to have cushioned his fall. Mike looks up to see the titanic figure of bunny finally pull the jeans over her enormous butt. She has a satisfied look on her face. 

"Whoops, I forget to grab that!" Bunny says as she walks out of her room

Mike just can't catch a break. He was so close to her ear and being found. He wonders if Laura is safe. Mike perks up and sets his mind on a new goal: Find Laura and then get Bunny's attention. 

"There is no way today could get any worse." Mike wonders out loud

His statement is quickly met with a response. A loud thud erupts from behind Mike. He turns around to see his worst fears realized. Bunny looms in the doorway with her vacuum cleaner. She looks down at the carpet.

" Time to vacuum!" she says with a smile and giggle.