- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is the first of many that I plan on writing that is set in the same setting as A New World (My first story). This chapter is mostly setup for the story. Chapter 2 and onward will have giantess content,

Six months have passed since the disappearance of the scientist. The first to take notice was his next-door neighbor, Bunny, who reported him missing after noticing he had not been seen for almost a week. A thorough investigation began into locating this missing scientist but unfortunately the authorities found nothing. The scientists' machines and inventions were eventually given to a local institute and kept in a storage facility. His newest invention, a mechanical doorway, was left unattended to in a cluttered basement of the storage facility. No one has made any use of the doorway since the disappearance of the scientist. That all changes today.

A light turns on in the dusty and cluttered basement as the sound of footsteps echoes from a staircase nearby. Descending down the staircase are three individuals. They all seem to be young adults that have white science coats on. The one in front is a young man named Grant. Grant is the senior of the group and tends to view himself as a leader. He has blonde hair and is a rather tall individual standing at six foot and three inches. Following Grant is his associate, Mike. Mike has brown hair and freckles dot his face. He is slightly shorter than Grant and little nerdier. Holding Mikes hand is the third and final person descending down the stairs, Laura. Laura is Mikes girlfriend. She has red hair and is wearing glasses.

"Alright guys, the machine should be around here somewhere." Grant says to the other two as he starts to scan his surroundings.

"You said it it's some sort of doorway, right?" asks Mike. "A doorway to where?"

Grant quickly walks through the basement, ignoring mikes question, until he finally reaches what he has been searching for. His eyes widen as he is awestruck by his discovery. standing before him is the mechanical doorway that a certain missing scientist created. Grant goes over to the machine and glides his hands over the frame of the doorway until he finally settles his hands on what looks to be a computer monitor that is attached to the frame. On the dimly lit screen appears to be a timer with the number 0:00 blinking slowly. Grant turns around to his companions. He has an expression of excitement on his face while the other two just look confused.

"It just looks like a metal door. What makes it so special?' Laura asks Grant. 

"This is not just a simple metal door!" Grant says "This is the last invention that missing scientist created"

Mike's confused look quickly changes to a surprised look as he walks over towards the machine. He eyes it up and down in complete disbelief.

"No way! How did you find out that it was here?" Mike looks over towards Grant waiting for his answer.

"It was simple really. I knew about the guy before he disappeared since he always criticized the institute. When I went to investigate his abandoned residence, I was quickly caught by an inquisitive neighbor of his that told me that most of his lab equipment was moved to this storage facility." Grant goes on explaining.

"You should have been with me Mike. The neighbor was a total babe!" Grant says and whistles at his remark.

Mike bows his head as he feels the eyes of Laura watching his reaction.

"We are not here to talk about bimbos, you two!" Laura says as she punches Grant in the shoulder.

Grant grabs his shoulder and jokingly wheezes. He then turns back around to the machine and notices something odd about it upon closer inspection. There seems to be a slight blue glow around the outline of the doorway. He places his hand on the metal door and feels a slight vibration coming from it.

"Guys, something is up with the machine." Grant says as he pushes on the door.

A bright blue light envelopes the trio and they scream in fear. They all shield their eyes until the blue light gets dimmer. Lowering their hands, they notice that they are no longer in the storage basement. They look around their surroundings and notice they are now in an absolutely massive room. The room is filled with colossal chairs and the ceiling seems to be at least a couple thousand feet above them. while looking around their new environment they feel a slight rumble. the rumbling gets more frequent, and the ground begins to shake around the trio. Mike and Laura look to see Grant frozen in fear and pointing behind them. They both turn around and see an impossible sight.

Approaching their position is a rather voluptuous, gigantic woman.

"This can't be possible!" Grant yells out for his friends to hear over the rumbling. "That's the inquisitive neighbor I was talking about!"