- Text Size +

Mike and Laura are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Or more like a phone and a soft place. The two scientists are cramped between bunny's phone and her left breast. Laura is hysterical, clearly not taking the recent and tragic death of Grant well and Mike is not in the best mental state either. Mike looks forward at Laura and grabs onto her shoulders.

"Laura, I'm scared and afraid that I might end up like Grant, but we need to continue on with the plan and get Bunny's attention." He looks into Lauras terrified eyes and tries to hug her and reassure her but the cramped position they are both in makes it difficult to even move. Laura composes herself and nods her head. "W-what do we do, Mike?" Laura looks to Mike for an answer. Mike looks around his current surroundings and tries to come up with a plan. Bunny's breasts are incredibly large and soft. Her cleavage is quite slick with sweat and there is a subtle scent of body lotion all around the tiny captives. What makes the situation worse, her phone is massive and hard to be up against. 

"Alright, we have to treat it like climbing up a narrow crevice, sort of like mountain climbing!" Mike says to Laura.

Laura and Mike begin to slowly but surely edge their way up the cleavage. After a couple of minutes, they both begin to see a sliver of light indicating the top of Bunnys cleavage. Suddenly, there is a sudden shift between the breasts and Laura slips and drops a bit further below Mike.

Laura looks up at Mike with an expression of panic. "Mike, I'm slipping, please help me!" Laura yells to Mike. Mike looks down and slowly extends one of his arms to try and grab on to Laura but it was all in vain. Another shift happens and Laura loses her grip and falls deeper into the darkness of the cleavage.

"Laura!" mike screams down into the abyss only to be met with silence. His optimism is diminished, and he hesitates to climb further up until he thinks about how Grant and Laura would feel if he gave up when he is so close to the goal. He snaps out of it and climbs further up until he reaches the top of Bunny's cleavage. He takes a moment to regain his footing and looks up towards Bunny's oblivious face. Bunny is still dusting all around her house and it seems she is finishing up with dusting the top of a cabinet. Mike notices that if he could reach her shoulders, he should be able to grab onto a strand of her hair and climb up to an ear. He begins to make his way to her left shoulder with this idea in mind.

"Mike!" Laura screams out as she quickly falls further into Bunny's cleavage and eventually exits from below her breasts. Laura is now in a free fall, gliding down the inside of Bunny's shirt until that runs out. She closes her eyes fully expecting to fall further to the floor, but it seems she falls onto something much closer. Opening her eyes, Laura looks at her where she landed. It seems to be an elevated wooden surface with what looks to be an indent in the center and a large looming wooden wall at the back. Her expression changes to that of horrifying realization of where exactly she fell. Just then a looming shadow hangs over the wooden surface and Laura turns around to see her worst fear. Laura was on a chair and Bunny was just about to sit down.

"Oh my god!" Laura blurts and falls on her ass in awe at what she sees above her.

Bunny's ass looks like two gigantic, wobbly moons that are barely contained by her panties. The big, bubbly butt starts to descend in almost slow motion. Laura lets out one final plea for this gigantic and oblivious goddess to hear but it falls on deaf ears. Bunny's butt slams into the wooden chair and Laura is instantly squished. The only evidence of Laura's existence is a tiny red splotch on Bunny's left butt cheek.