- Text Size +

The trio are frozen in fear as the see the looming form of a giantess coming into the room they are in. The giantess has brown shoulder length and hazel-colored eyes. She is wearing a long black shirt that stretches down to her hips. Her breasts are massive and slightly jiggle as she walks into her kitchen. As she gets closer and closer to the trio, Grant finally snaps out of it and looks back at his panicking friends.

"We have to get away from her and seek cover!" He yells to Mike and Laura.

Grant looks around his surroundings and notices that they can get under the nearby table. He motions toward the table and grabs onto Mike and Laura. They both come to their senses and begin to follow Grant. The trio run as fast as they possible can making sure they keep their eyes on the ground below the table. The ground shakes and rattles all around them causing them to run even faster out of fear. Eventually, they all reach the safety of being below the table and are no longer out in the open. Grant looks out toward the giantess to see what she is doing. The giantess is standing very close to the kitchen table and near the trio. Grant gets a good look at waht else the giantess is wearing. 

"Black panties with red hearts on them..." He scans her up and down. "...and barefoot."

Grant turns back around to the sight of his friends worn out from all the running they just did. Thats when they all hear the voice of this giantess booming from above them.

"Now that I've check up on the garden..." The giantess pauses as a slight smirk forms on her face. "... I guess i can start on the housework!"

The giantess giggles and starts to another room. Grant and the others wait until she leaves and then they come closer together.

"Alright, so let's go over what we know about our current situation. I theorize that the machine somehow transported us to this house and shrunk us in the process." Grant goes on explaining. "All I know about this woman is that she is the next-door neighbor of that missing scientist and she made sure to tell me her name is Bunny."

"Bunny?" Laura asks Grant with a confused look spread across her face. "Is that some sort of nickname?"

"Probably" Mike answers Laura's question. 

Mike walks up to Grant and places his hand on his shoulder.

"Alright, leader, what's the plan?" he sarcastically asks Grant.

Grant doesn't sense the sarcasm at all and begins to lay out his plan for the other two. All they would have to do is get Bunny to notice them somehow. He believes that if they can get to her ears, they could climb into her ear canal and yell for her to save them. The plan seemed simple enough. While they were outlining their plan, they failed to notice that bunny has entered back into the room with a duster in hand. Grant leads them from underneath the table and back into the open and looks back at his fellow companions with a gleeful smile.

"Now the plan goes into motion! Just follow me and nothing can go wro.."

*CRASH*

A large metal object falls from the sky and crushes Grant in an instant. Mike and Laura let out horrified screams and fall to their knees in fear. Another loud booming voice echoes from the heavens.

"Oops, I guess my phone wasn't snug between my boobies after all!" Bunny says with her typical bubbly attitude.

Mike is the first to wake up from his shocked state and after a brief moment he notices the opportunity before them. He turns to shake Laure out of her stupor and points toward the dropped phone.

"Laura! I know you are afraid but this might be our only chance to get closer to her!" Mike yells at Laura.

Laura snaps out of her stupor and shakes her head in agreement. They both get up from their knees and rush to grab on to the dropped phone. Looking up they see bunny reaching down to grab her phone and they hold on tightly as they are lifted in the air and placed in between Bunnys large orbs with the cellphone.