- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter essentially completes the story since this is where their relationship becomes, well, a relationship.
However, I really enjoy writing for these characters, so I plan to write some extra chapters with them in the future at some point.

"This is the LAST TIME I let you crawl down there while I'm in a board meeting! Do you have any idea how embarrassed I was?" Audrey reproached the young assistant sitting before her. It's been a demanding day, and she could no longer restrain herself. 


"Hey, I tried to stay put! It's not my fault that I got tangled up in there! Maybe next time you should shave your bush first!" John protested, turning his boss' cheeks bright red. 


In response, her voice rose even higher, "What's the matter with you lately? You've been fighting with me, coming in late – and trust me, your performance has most definitely not been satisfactory! Do you want me to fire you?"


"No, ma'am." He said. 


All of that burning rage was quelled by just one look at her assistant's depressed expression. "Hey," She put her hand on his shoulder, "What's wrong? You're not acting like yourself." 


He took a deep breath and tilted his head down. Quietly, in a defeated and despaired tone, he explained himself. "I'm not well. I'm going through some things, and I have all these intrusive thoughts flooding my mind, constantly, for the past few weeks." 


She sat down on the desk before him and thought of how amusing it is that her little toy loomed over her at his full size – a thing she still had to get used to. "Well, you could share your problems with me for once." She said and playfully hit his shoulder. 


He briefly raised his head to look at her. Her wavy blonde hair, the pleasant curves of her form, her hazel brown eyes. She was beautiful, yet he suspected there was actually something else about Audrey that made him admire her as much as he did, though he wasn't quite sure what it was. "Actually, just being here with you is already enough." The man paused to gently clutch her hand, "especially when I'm small. It's like all my troubles simply melt away." 


"As much as I'd like to keep you in my purse, you have your own life, an apartment to go back to – I can't just steal you, you know." She said with a chuckle. 


A lightbulb went off in John's head after hearing these words. "What if you could, though?" 


"Then everyone would think you died, your plants would wilt, and I'll probably get sued. It's a stupid idea." 


Slowly, a shy smile made its way back onto his face. "Not if someone, say, a gorgeous blonde, who's currently sitting in front of me,–and is also wearing a very nice skirt today might I add– would agree to house-sit for me." 


Audrey could only let out a "pfft" sound, and look away. Despite being so outwardly dismissive of the idea, she was in fact pondering it. Theoretically, it would work. Against her better judgment, she decided to entertain the thought, unable to resist his begging puppy eyes. "How long would you like to try this out for, boytoy?" 


"A... a month!" The brown-haired man exclaimed excitedly, shocked that his idea was even considered. 


"You wish!" she exclaimed, horrified at the thought of having to share a bathroom with someone else for that long. Audrey paused and exhaled sharply before continuing: "In your gross little apartment? There's no way I can stomach it for that long. I'll give you a week tops!" 


"A week it is, then!" With an enthusiastic smile and a sparkle in his eyes, John extended an arm toward her, to seal the deal. With a handshake and a sigh full of concerns from Audrey, the deal was sealed.


Within moments, the man had been shrunk and his valuables safely tucked away. An all-encompassing peck soon came down on him. And then, as he was trying to make sense of the lustful haze he was in, the giantess let go of him. Thus, he plummeted into the dark confines of a purse at least 10 times his size. Audrey's voice rang out from above. "I have to pack some clothes for the week, so we'll be stopping by my place first. Make yourself comfortable down there!" 


------------------------------------------- 


On the ride home, Audrey attempted to come up with a plan for the coming week. They weren't officially dating or anything, but she still felt responsible for his well-being – as his boss, of course. Being unable to offer him any help beyond the workplace was really getting to her. Additionally, an unfortunate thought that had dawned on her was that because her stress-toy felt so down in the dumps, she had to be more cautious with him. No threats allowed, not even playfully. 


Meanwhile, John was adjusting to this new and unfamiliar prison. Using saved receipts, a notepad, and a few soft tissues, he constructed a makeshift bed for himself. All that was left was to lay down in it. 


Numerous thoughts soon crawled into his mind as he stared up through the purse's opening. Was this deal really a good idea? At any given point, Ms. Schaefer could crush him, abduct him or simply toss him aside and then take everything that was his. He would be completely powerless to stop her. Though he knew this was always a possibility from the start, he wondered why he felt strangely fearful at the thought of abandonment. But then again, she could've thrown him away from the very moment she hired him, and yet she hasn't. Surely, there was no reason then for this mistrust, was there? 


These thoughts and others continued to swim in his mind as he waited until being interrupted by a familiar sing-song voice, "I'm baaack!" 


Once they'd arrived at his apartment, Audrey made an audible "Yuck" sound. John privately rolled his eyes, knowing her theatrical reaction was likely because she wasn't accustomed to being near cheap furniture. Although her response was an exaggeration, the place wasn't particularly attractive either. The green paint on the walls had been peeling long before John had even moved in. Atop the creaking wooden floor stood a collection of second-hand furniture of wildly varying qualities, while in another corner of the apartment, there was the balcony and within it several flowerpots dear to John. In general, the place lacked any sort of a cohesive aesthetic besides "affordable".  


This was her first time properly seeing the other rooms, but a room that she remembered particularly well, though, was the bedroom. A month ago, the duo decided to get dinner together, after work. The night ended with them in bed, at full size, and with John even being on top for once. They were both so drunk that they preferred not to bring it up again or think about any meaning that night may have held.



Climbing out of the purse and down to the floor, the shrunken man was amazed to see his own home from this perspective. Crumbs larger than ever before littered the area in front of the couch, and the standing lamp in the corner of the room, now impossibly tall, shone brightly like the sun. Even the small rug near the door seemingly stretched on and on, looking more like a field of colorful fibers. Most strikingly, though, was the enormous silhouette of his boss in the distance, watering his plants as she had promised. As she did, she noticed notes with names attached to every plant, her personal favorite being "Audrey 2".


Afterward, she returned to the living room. "How would you like to take a bath with me?" She asked and crouched down. The idea behind the crouch was to appear more approachable, though even when crouching she still dominated her partner's field of view. He shyly nodded in agreement and was soon plucked from the floor and carried towards their destination. 


------------------------------------------- 


John stood on the edge of the tub and admired her colossal figure disrobe. He'd never actually seen her in full nudity from this point of view, and surveying that massive body from afar only made him crave it more. 


She tried to stretch her legs out in the cramped tub, wishing that it was more similar in size to the one she had at home, but eventually found a comfortable enough position. Once she settled in the pleasant warm ocean, she flicked the little man off his perch and into the waters with her.


Without any words, as if acting on a primal desire, he found himself swimming passionately towards land, the two island-like breasts far off in the distance from him. Due to the difference in scale, every slight ripple caused by the CEO's breathing became a wave splashing against him. She didn't only fill his field of view, but also his ears and all other senses. Simply put, Audrey was his world, and he was eager to explore it. And once he had reached his destination he did exactly that, planting kisses over the land and making his way further up. 


With her eyes shut and her arms stretched to the tub's sides, the great monolith of a woman was in pure bliss, enjoying the pleasant water and the excited attention her companion so eagerly gave her. Yet, she knew that she mustn't tire him out too soon into the challenging week. It was only Monday, after all. Biting her lip, she decided to resist her filthier urges and instead gently pet the little figure cuddling her nipple. "Good boy." 


Once they dried off and switched into their pajamas, or, more specifically, Audrey's pajamas and John's napkin, the pair fell asleep on the couch, cuddled together. 


At first, the following morning felt like a dream come true for John, who woke up tucked between two enormous breasts. Somehow, none of Audrey's morning preparations woke him up, even when she was drying her hair. What woke him up, instead, was a series of the boss' exasperated phone calls, and all the anger involved in them. And however loud it was for the recipients, to her tiny guest it was tenfold worse. Only after 3 consecutive calls did she even realize she interrupted his sleep. 


"Good morning down there", she pleasantly said, her demeanor completely changing from the vicious CEO of a few seconds ago. "How'd you sleep?" 


"Better than ever," he said, still clutching his ears. "Do you always get up this early?"


"I am a busy woman after all," She smiled and explained, "I still need to buy some coffee, grab something for breakfast, scold Mr. Johnson in person for not answering any of my calls, discuss a few matters with my accountant, fire Ms. Richards, find a replacement for Ms. Richards..." The list dragged on and on, becoming nothing more than background noise as far as the minuscule assistant was concerned.


On the ride to work and through multiple of these errands, he'd been moved back to the purse, where he slept like a log in his makeshift bed. At 6 AM he was woken up by a piece of chocolate being carefully lowered towards him. After enjoying the meal, he promptly fell asleep once more.


Somewhere around 7 AM, he woke up for the final time, in the grip of two manicured fingers that placed him on top of the familiar mahogany desk in his boss' office. Today's tacky coffee mug from her collection was a red mug with the writing "WARNING: Hot (not the coffee, but the one drinking it)". Somehow, this wasn't the cringiest one she owned. 


For the past few hours, she'd been thinking of what task she could put him to, but suddenly an idea struck her. "I have a challenge for you, pet," she said, a devilish grin crawling up her face. 


"Yes, Ms. Schaefer?" He said playfully. 


"Since you enjoyed our bath so much yesterday, I was thinking of leaving you in my bra to continue your little adventure. But, there's a catch," she paused to gauge his reaction, "you're not allowed to cum until I command you to." 


"And if I do, what happens then?" he said. He felt a slight prickle of fear on the back of his neck as he stared into her eyes, but he could also feel the beginnings of excitement at the thought of being punished by Audrey herself. Although his life was never at any risk, she often utilized very unusual punishments to put John in his place. 


"Well, I wouldn’t want to hurt my dearest little plaything, so nothing. But, if you act like a good little man and follow my commands, I have an idea of how I could reward you." 


With a smug look on her face, the businesswoman extended a hand for the tiny man to climb onto, and swiftly dropped him into her waiting cleavage. Afterward, she quickly smoothed out her shirt and put on a pair of expensive diamond earrings to maintain some semblance of a serious and professional appearance.


A grueling workday ensued as usual, full of board meetings and managing those beneath her. The bra's padding helped block off most of the noise, but John quickly learned that the globe he was pinned to shook the most when his mistress was yelling at some unfortunate target, which was often. Regarding the challenge posed to him, he desperately hoped he could avoid an unwanted climax. And yet, this proved more difficult than expected. Every word uttered by his captor sent shockwaves that rippled against him, not enough to be aggressive or a deliberate action from up above, but enough to stimulate his entire body. 


Audrey stifled a girlish little giggle during her presentation, noticing her captive's helpless struggle. The ingenious little man had figured out that by stretching his arms against the soft walls, he could minimize friction between them and himself and thus create a safe spot. But he did not account for retaliation. In an instant, his work was undone as she flicked a finger at him through her shirt. Unladylike for sure, but at this point she cared more about toying with him than about appeasing some suits. 


John returned to this position time and time again, which allowed himself moments to escape the pleasant torture and resist any possible temptations with ease. However, his boss was having none of that – because after all, this was spoiling the game. After another meeting ended and finally left her alone, she fished him out of her cleavage. Once freed, she sat him down on the palm of her right hand, positioning it so that her face dominated his field of view. "You're a really clever boy, you know that?" she said teasingly, though John felt intimidated still.


"I.. thank you, I think, Ms. Schaefer-- I-I mean---" he said, repeatedly choking on his words. Through Audrey's expression alone, he couldn't tell if he had appeased or displeased his boss, but he could detect that she had something in store for him regardless 


"Aww, you're nervous," she said, beginning to smile, "Cute. Let me help you with that," She said seductively, drawing her hand – and by extension, her toy – closer to her. John could hardly stop himself from shuddering – partially in excitement and partially in fear, at Audrey's open maw that loomed above him, and the warm breath that was exhaled from it. Using her free hand, his boss forced his legs open with two of her fingers, trying her hardest not to melt with affection at his desperate attempts to struggle against her grip. Now that he was no longer able to hide his erection, and could only shiver and stare up in strange erotic horror at the smug and lustful smile open wide above him, Audrey let loose her tongue. 


Almost equal to him in size, massive, pink, and completely wet, the tongue caressed his body and elicited another shudder whenever it so much as grazed him. In barely a second, the tiny and pale man was completely soaked, begging and crying out while trying his best to resist the lithe appendage. It wrapped around his whole body and stroked his crotch with just its tip. Once she felt his weakening knees try to buckle inwards and close, she abruptly ceased all of her efforts. 


"Wh-what?" He asked, panting, before being slipped back down into her cleavage. "I figured I should make it more challenging for you. Good luck, pet!" She said, pressing him even deeper with a single finger. 


These next meetings were simultaneously heaven and a living hell for John. To be squished between two enormous mountains, completely hidden from the outside world and practically devoured by the CEO's bosom, but forced to resist the urge flowing through every bit of his body, was torture. He locked his legs together and held his arms by his side, trying to distract himself by focusing on Audrey's conversations and trying to make out her words. But every yell or laughter only vibrated the hills that dwarfed him, making things even harder. Even harder than that was trying to distract himself from a certain body part, which hungered for freedom and release.


By the time the day ended and the woman freed her thirsting prisoner, he was shivering, and his limbs were as stiff as can be. He really put everything he could into this challenge. Slowly lowering her head to the same level as the depraved plaything sitting on the bra she had just placed on the table, she uttered three long-awaited words. "You may cum." 


Making up for the way she'd tantalized him through the day, Audrey spread his legs again with one hand, and with a finger from her other hand began stroking his cock. She savored every moan that came out of him. His eyes widened, his pulse quickened, and he was using every bit of strength he could muster to resist the giantess' seduction. 


"What am I to you, toy?" She teased with excitement in her tone, running her John-sized digit over and over against him, feeling his attempts at humping her back. 


"You're a... a..." He tried to answer, distracted by the desires eating at him. Even though lust was quickly eroding his ability to think clearly, he dimly noticed that Audrey looked prettier than usual. Were her eyelashes always that blonde? 


"What was that dear? I'm a...?" She giggled. As soon as the stroking ceased, she felt his fragile twig arms grab onto her finger with a surprisingly powerful grip. "You're," he panted, "...my goddess," he said, grinding himself against the ridges of her fingertip, eventually climaxing and leaving a splash of white behind while falling back in exhaustion. 


As he watched her massive face loom above him, he realized how beautiful her smile is and how happy it made him to wake up in the morning and think of spending the day with her. It felt surreal that only a few months ago he'd wince at the mere mention of Audrey, and now he's closer than anyone could be to her. He'd convinced himself that his attraction was purely physical, but while getting lost in thoughts, it dawned on him that things went much deeper than that. The mix of her tender touch, contrasted by the belittling domme act she usually puts on, had won him over – whether it's a punishment and a speech about how he belongs to her or a tender stroke of his back from her finger, John was always all ear to her. To him, she felt so perfect, so impressive, so admirable, that he couldn't even imagine "winning" a girl of her level, and just having her attention meant more than the world to him. He was afraid of admitting it, but all of these emotions felt so much like... love.


"You bet your ass I am." She said with a self-assured smirk, blowing a kiss onto her little subject. "You've been a really good boy, John." 


Smiling contently while a finger ruffled his hair, his smile quickly faded as the intrusive thoughts plaguing him wormed their way back into his mind. John sighed. "Hey, um, can I ask you something?" 


"Always." She said, her gaze turned back to her monitor as she returned to work. 


"When you get bored of having me around, will you just fire me?" 


Those words got her to raise an eyebrow and turn her head back to him in response. "What?" 


"That's what's been eating at me." He said, still lying almost lifelessly on his back, "I mean, let's face it. We're not in the same league. You're gorgeous and powerful and rich and I'm...not." 


"John, that's--" She muttered before being cut off by his continuing speech. 


"I'm truly grateful for every day, really! But, I've barely mattered to anyone my entire life, and I can't imagine it'll be different with you. " He paused, feeling a type of despair he wasn't used to. The thought of Audrey, of all people, discarding him was somehow more painful than the rest. John spoke again, his tone becoming shakier and louder as if preparing to cry, "I mean, you even call me 'pet' for fuck's sake! I-I'm just a toy that you feed and pay and occasionally act nice to." 


"No, you're--" She paused yet again, becoming distraught.  Audrey felt conflicted between wanting to comfort him, but also not wanting to overstep any emotional boundaries. She was still his boss, but she felt an unusual desire to protect him. Dammit, emotions, her biggest enemy. 


"I mean, really, I'm just a bug that doesn't deserve your attention even at normal size. Of course you'd leave me eventually, right? Why wouldn't you? Hell, I can't even imagine why you've stuck with me until now--" He ranted in an increasingly more intense manner before being cut off by the fury of his boss. 


Overcome by emotion, she slammed her fist against the table which shook the ground beneath John. An impact powerful enough to send him flying briefly. "Because I love you, you idiot!" 


She prepared to go on a rant of her own until she looked down. A face previously about to cry was now full of shock, as they both just seemed to realize that Audrey's physical power was capable of seriously hurting John. She felt like a monster, and not in any good way. 


There was silence for the rest of that evening, as both sides could only ponder things. After sharing their dinner and having a quick and unremarkable shower once they were at his place again, the duo cuddled together in bed. Safely tucked in his love's bosom, John wanted to tell her how he felt, but the words caught in his throat. Instead, he shyly squeaked, "I like you too, Ms. Schaefer", closing his eyes and falling asleep. At this she smiled, because despite all of the day's events, this single moment meant more than everything else to her. 


------------------------------------------- 


For the first time in a decade, Audrey Schaefer, a woman whose entire reason for getting out of bed was her work, turned off her phone in the morning. She accepted no calls, no texts, nothing. Even more shocking, she slept in for another two hours. Calmly and slowly, while humming a cheerful tune, the woman put on her favorite pencil skirt and a random top. Throughout her entire morning routine, she made sure not to wake up the petite creature nesting between her breasts, only occasionally glancing down to ensure his safety. 


It'd been a decade since she'd fallen in love, and even longer since she spoke of it without being heavily intoxicated. Love, she thought, was a waste of time: a woman of her standing had no business being at another's mercy. And yet, here she was, pining over a scrawny morsel of a man who had only been made more pathetic by being shrunken down. With a deep sigh full of concern, she gently pulled him out into the open air and sat him down in front of her on his own kitchen table. 


"Good morning, ma'am," he groggily said and yawned. 


Drawing closer to him but still trying to hide her affection, she spoke back softly. "About that," she grimaced in discomfort, "you can call me Audrey. I--I allow you to do that, I mean. I like it when you do that." 


"Alright then, uhm, Audrey," he said, blushing. "You want to talk about yesterday, don't you?" 


She sighed, knowing that he was clearly onto her already. "...Yeah. Look, I think we both know that there's clearly something going on between us. A-and, I just wanted you to know that you can tell me if I hurt you or if I can help in any sort of way at all." 


John nodded. "Thank you." 


"And, you do know that I don't actually see you as a pet, right? It's all just a part of our play. Like how people use words like 'master' or 'mistress' or--" 


"Or goddess, yes." He responded, a shy smile slipping through his tired, apathetic expression.

It broke Audrey's heart to think of the way she snapped at him the night before, which was an ironic turn of events considering how many years she spent cultivating the image of a ruthless CEO. "I have to head to work soon, but I'll be easing up on you for now. I just feel bad seeing you beat yourself up like you've been doing lately."  


John felt oddly comforted by the conversation, as brief and subdued as it was. "Thank you, Audrey. I-- I just wanted to say that I like what we have," he said. Her face beaming down at him made him feel as though he mattered more than he had been feeling for most of his life. He never noticed before how pretty she was without her makeup.


The tiny returned to his mistress' purse while she drove to work, now already feeling at home in the strange environment. At the same hour as always, she sat down in her comfortable chair and picked up her companion, propping him up and supporting his back with two of her fingers while his lower body sat on top of her palm. With a finger from her other hand, she gently ruffled his hair. As usual, he sheepishly thanked her. He was still completely flustered from their conversation this morning. As comforting as the caring and awkward tone of it was, he wasn't used to Audrey's mellow demeanor or this air of complicated emotions between them. He almost felt himself wishing for her usual cold appearance, but he couldn't deny that there was something very pleasing about being cared for by a being so frightening to everyone else – as if he were a bloodthirsty pirate's parrot companion.


She grinned as a lightbulb went off in her head. "Say, how would you like to be with me during the monthly assessment? It's kind of my favorite part of the job, aside from you, of course." She said, a devilishly playful laugh escaping her. There was the Audrey that John knew and strangely loved, that beautiful and vicious creature that tore into people just for fun. "I would love to!" He cried out excitedly. Oh no, he was enabling her now. 


"That's what I like to hear! Maybe one of these days I'll let you rate the other assistants in the company", She chuckled. 


"Other assistants?" He said with a raised eyebrow. 


"What, did you really think you were the only tiny assistant around here? You're just the highest-ranking one, by extension of being mine." She replied, smug as ever. 


Scratching his head in confusion, the minute assistant asked, "So um, how will I accompany you? Shoes, boobs, anywhere else?" 


Without so much as another word, John was dropped back into his usual jiggly prison, this time just being able to peek above the cleavage of Audrey's suit. 


John made himself comfortable in the pale mountains he laid between and prepared to enjoy watching Audrey doing what she does best - scolding her subordinates. 


First came a nervous brunette woman about his age. "H-hello Ms. Schaefer," She said and bowed her head before taking a seat in front of the office overlord. Most of their conversation was rather bland, but the tiny man felt something harden in his lower areas hearing his mistress berate the poor woman. Audrey managed to dig up some of her failings in the company and ruthlessly shamed her for it. Additionally, the other employees who entered throughout the day were similarly verbally assaulted, with only a few being lucky enough to receive praise. 


Under her soothingly intimidating gaze, there was no comfort to be had. A venom most poisonous, secreted only by a glare, devoured through any notion of a worker’s self-esteem. Employees who would occasionally attempt to banter with her were given a cold stare in return, only receiving the gesture of one perfectly manicured nail pointing towards the door: the signal for them to leave. Those who were exceptionally lucky would maybe hear a single dry chuckle escape her for a moment, for the first time in their entire life. In a way, her cold laughter was even more unsettling than hearing her yell.


At some point a man noticed John's head peeking out of the vast canyon-like cleavage of Audrey. When being bold enough to question her about the tiny person he thought he saw, the only response he received from his superior was a direct threat to fire him and report him to the relevant bodies if he ever so much as glanced at her breasts again. 


During this session of corporate torture that composed that particular Wednesday, John reminded himself just how lucky he was for being able to see a more vulnerable side of Audrey, a stark contrast from the ruthless CEO she was to everyone else today. He thought about how pretty she was when she genuinely smiled at him, the dimple on her right cheek making a rare appearance. Calmed by these thoughts, he drifted into sleep, eventually waking up with a yawn and a stretch, finding himself in the familiar palm of his boss' tender hand, caressed by her digits. 


"Well, I'm definitely going to assess your performance as unsatisfactory if you keep sleeping on the job, Mr. Lambert." She said to John in a mocking yet flirtatious tone, raising him to her eye level. It was almost the end of a long, long day, and by just how massive of a yawn she let out he could tell how long it was for her too. 


"Well, seeing you yelling like that kind of turned me on, so maybe I wouldn't mind a negative assessment, Ms. S--um, Audrey." He said in response, staring into her hazel eyes.


On the inside, the stone-cold CEO squealed with joy. With her boytoy seemingly having recovered from his bout of sadness, she was going to welcome the budding intimacy between them. She let out a slow and seductive exhale and bit her lip. "If you let me slip into something more comfortable, we can do a nice little assessment back at your place." 


Before actually getting home, the pair stopped at a fancy clothes store, some of the items worth as much as half of John's paycheck. Audrey made a beeline for the lingerie section, holding various lacey undergarments up in the air for her shoulder-mounted companion to see. "How would you like to spend tomorrow in these?" She asked, cherishing his minuscule yet beet-red face. "Answer quickly, little one, or I could check the shoe section instead~" 


"I, I would love it." He squeaked in embarrassed excitement. 


"Louder, sweetie, your goddess can't hear you~" The blonde teased. Calling herself a goddess still made her cringe a bit but it was a cute fantasy to play along with. Considering her associate's particular "issues", the only other alternative was "mommy", and just the thought of being called that was enough to make her gag. 


"I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND TOMORROW IN THESE!" He loudly squeaked, his voice barely registering to the other people in the store but being heard loud and clear by his boss. In response, she pat his head proudly. With that, and with the purchase of an additional thong that embarrassed him even more, they continued home. 


Following their new nightly routine of washing up together before bedtime, the duo curled up together in bed again. Audrey didn't make any comment other than a stifled laugh as she heard John repeating some of her sentences from throughout the day and some of her insults while humping her with his tiny form. He definitely had some issues. 


Her sleep was not a quiet one, though. Terrible heartwarming thoughts of love had infested her mind. For most of her life, she had made every effort possible to become a walking nightmare, a stone-skinned being that would crush dreams, hopes, and aspirations simply by walking into a room. A haunting figure who purposefully made everyone around her feel broken and uncomfortable. And now she was thinking of kisses. And scooping up her pet between her hands, showering him with all the love that she could, clutching him to her chest and feeling him relax and lie down on her. Such sickeningly sweet thoughts that she had been trying to repress for months. And they weren't about to disappear, either.

------------------------------------------- 


Again their morning routine to get ready for work went down as usual, only that at the end of it, Audrey took off her pants and raised her massive rear above her companion. She set him down on a chair next to the table, making sure he has a good view of the red thong he had helped her choose the other day. "So, about your ASSessment, my precious little pet..." She said, giggling to herself. "I was thinking of spicing it up again after how well things went last time. So, if you manage not to cum this time around, I'll give you an even better reward." With that, she swiftly grabbed her prey, pulled aside her underwear, and shoved him in between her cheeks, putting her pants back on and continuing on her way to work. 


John had told her that he was an ass man before he met her, but he never imagined that she'd use that info in such a way. He moaned with nearly every step she took, feeling the weight shifting between her long unending legs, and the pressure applied onto him by such soft yet firm masses of flesh. Occasionally she'd clench just to feel him squirm in his tightening prison. The way her cheeks pressed against him while walking, however, was nothing compared to when she sat down. 


Sitting was a mundane action that Audrey spent most of her day doing, but for the unfortunate tiny below her, it was more akin to being crushed by the softest boulders imaginable. There weren't any unpleasant odors thankfully, just the natural musk of her underwear in general that he'd gotten used to by now, and the floral fragrance of the soap she'd been using. He could feel himself sinking into each of the two moons that surrounded him. They immobilized him so comfortably. To think, that such a petite woman was crushing him without even doing anything deliberately. Left in the dark with nothing but his thoughts, he began worshipping her as usual, massaging the thick flesh to the best of his tiny capabilities, kissing whatever spots he could reach, wriggling in attempts to cover more ground. Being so surrounded by Audrey from all directions only reminded John how much he enjoyed being with her, despite the circumstances.


For his superior, this was a pleasant distraction from the exhausting process of critiquing employees. Of course, she still enjoyed it, but the unending hordes of people just kept coming had slowly worn her out. For an antisocial person, she sure had a way of constantly finding herself around people. Thankfully, John's predicament gave her a new game to focus on. In one interview she'd stand up and then sit down with such force that nearly flattened him beneath her backside, while in another she'd re-adjust her position periodically and grind her victim with overwhelming force against the newly-bought lingerie. The possibilities were almost endless. Eventually, purely by accident, she managed to push him directly into her ass. Although responding with a sharp yelp, she quickly regained composure. 


Her shock was nothing compared to that of her partner, who was already struggling to keep himself from climaxing and was now simple prey for the powerful and hungry muscles of her hole. No matter how much he struggled, kicked, pushed himself away from its grasp, and tried to grab onto the surrounding hills of fat, his attempts were all in vain and he was pulled in entirely, legs first. 


Caught off guard by John's struggling, the intrusive thoughts she hated so much came back to her like a cloud of locusts. This time they were sadistic. She could shrink John smaller than ever before and simply leave him wandering the vast ecosystems of her body, or pretend to swallow him whole just to see the fear in his eyes. Maybe even sew him into her panties and find another assistant while shattering this one's mind entirely. She wanted to feel powerful, and vicious, as she has been in the eyes of every other person, but instead, those thoughts quickly dissipated. "I can't do that to him." She thought to herself. 


Being so cruel and merciless has been the basis of her identity, and her sexual deviance for years, but now a new emotion had bound her by its chains as she tried to think of more sadistic acts, stopping her. Guilt. Slowly, her fantasies transformed into tender ones where no lives would be at risk. Ones that she could truly realize, and had every intention of doing so. 


The rest of the day was a trial for both parties. For the titanic blonde, it was about keeping a straight face while her precious little toy fought tooth and nail from within, only pleasuring her further. For the man himself, it was a desperate attempt to remain resolute and control his urges despite the damp flesh walls squeezing him and grinding against him constantly. He could barely move, feeling a constant pressure engulf him but not enough to cause him any harm. The moment that the workday ended, Audrey barely managed to grab her ridiculously expensive purse before exiting the office as fast as she could, for once not even doing any overtime. The only thing on her mind while on the ride back was the tingling sensation she had been desperately trying to ignore for the entire day. It was like a throbbing full of pleasure, that called out to every filthy desire in this woman's body. 


After what seemed like an eternity she arrived at John's place, where she tore off her clothes in ecstasy, scattering them around the living room and positioning herself on the couch. Finally, she was free. Finally. Nimble fingers quickly made their way between her folds while John, still in a haze, finally snapped out of it as he heard a symphony of moans seemingly all around him. Now more than ever, it was his time to shine. He kicked, punched, and bit every spot he could while wriggling wildly — Every strike felt like a loving tingle to his giantess. Her fingers had synced up with him, forming a pattern. Her pleasure alternated between the front and back repeatedly, leaving her squirming as much as he was. As she played with her twitching clit, a pleasant warmth began spreading through her. 


John could only imagine how wet Audrey's womanhood had already gotten, but once she bucked her hips, very little was left for the imagination. A pleasant warmth began spreading inside her. She threw her head back in pleasure as every muscle in her body tensed and then quickly relaxed as the final and softest of moans fled her lips. 


The satisfied CEO laid on the couch and caught her breath, still thinking of the orgasm she's just had. Shortly afterward, she got up and prepared for a bath, to clean herself up. 


After taking a deep breath to compose herself, she rescued her captive right before entering the tub. As she filled it with water, she gently stroked John — who instantly came just from feeling her finger brush against his cock.  Scared that he lost the challenge, he looked at her with dread in his eyes, only to be greeted by a headpat and a hair ruffling instead. "You did well, pet," she purred.


While lowering her little treasure into the water collected in her cleavage, she let go of her facade once more to express concern. "I've been having a blast, but has this week actually helped you at all so far?" 


John sighed. "Yeah, a bit." 


"What got into you anyway? You worried me, you know", the giantess said, playfully poking her companion with a single finger. 


"I'm sure you figured it out by now. An inferiority complex, self-esteem issues, the whole package." He chuckled and swam further and closer to her. He laid on his back atop one of her breasts, and felt himself rising up and sinking down in sync with her breathing. "I felt like I didn't deserve you, or that you'd just toss me aside when you were done with me like any other toy or assistant." 


"That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard." She frowned. "I've never been this intimate with any of my other assistants, you should feel special for having this privilege." 


John looked up in disbelief. "You, the crazy CEO who went on TV talking about her tiny-people fetish?" 


Audrey rolled her eyes. "John, you of all people should know I don't do intimacy. You're the first person in ages that I've actually felt... something, towards." 


"So what did your other assistants do, if it wasn't indulging your fantasies?" 


"Actual assistant stuff!" She laughed, and the sincerity of her happiness surprised John. "Besides that, the lewdest thing I've done with an assistant was making him paint my nails while I was in my underwear. But he was too scared to even look up!" 


"Then why was I any different?"


She smiled down at him. "You were cute, I was deprived of human touch. You seemed pretty alone too, so I figured a little boob-ride would help." 


"Thank you, I think?" He said and tilted his head in confusion before a giant hand grabbed and lifted him upwards. Another kiss graced his form, followed by his partner returning to her business-appropriate deadpan tone of speech, "Now Mr. Lambert, if you ever break our contract and tell someone at work about this kinder side of me, things will not go well for you. So I advise you to remember our rules once you return to your normal size." 


"Yes ma'am." He said, always eager to please. 


------------------------------------------- 


That night's bath lasted much longer than any other night's. Finally, the speck-sized explorer got to pursue his expedition of Audrey's body. While she played the part of a landscape, Audrey thought to herself how much she'll miss this. Being alone at night was nothing new for her, but she'll surely miss the tiny guest adoring her every night. His breathing and warmth had become her favorite sensation to focus on while drifting into sleep. A beacon of light in a dark and dreary existence. 


For the final day of this arrangement, she kept him stuffed in her purse, letting him sleep and occasionally sneaking a glance at him. He'd been cradling her lipstick in his sleep so much over the past few days that she was already thinking about how to tease him about it when they go back to business as usual. Although could anything between them remain strictly business? At this point, they both already knew the answer to that.


Audrey had forbidden him from leaving her purse, and he wouldn't dare disobey her, leading him to spend most of the day sleeping. Eventually, John heard her voice waking him up and a tiny suit tailored to his size being thrown at him from above. "Wear it, now." She said sternly. 


Once he was dressed, his "ride", in the form of a familiar hand, came to pick him up. What he saw outside was breathtaking. In place of overhead lights, there were multiple candles on the table; Next to it was freshly ordered food, accompanied by a bottle of red wine. In fact, some of it was poured into a bottlecap small enough for him to drink from. And Audrey herself had changed into a red strapless dress that emphasized her curves. "I figured that I really have to show you how important you are to me." 


While she traced a finger over his suit, he spoke back. "I thought you avoided getting attached to people. What happened?" 


"Trust me, I tried to avoid it," she sighed, "but I kept seeing you in my fantasies, and then I somehow started... caring about you." 


"Well, I guess I can relate. I thought you were appalling at first", he chuckled, "but then that turned into arousal and fear, and from there..." 


"Love?" She stared into his eyes longingly.


His cheeks flushed red at such an immense being's words of affection. All he could do in response was nod. 


She smiled, her eyes sparkling like the stars up above. "So, are we officially dating now, or..?" 


"Well, I'm not so sure about the ethics of dating my boss, you know." He said sarcastically, taking a deep breath and enjoying the moment. 


She snickered while eating the first bite of their dinner. "You're so right! It's not as ethical as covertly jerking your boss off as strictly business, but I guess we'll have to get used to it." 


He laughed at her words, stuffing his mouth as well. "Thank you for everything this past week, Audrey. This lovely dinner, all of your caring and support of me, just bearing with me in general must've been a lot. I really needed this."


"Just know that you can talk to me without shoving yourself up my butt, next time." She said, another laugh escaping her lips. Looking away from him to hide her flustered face, she added, "And, thank you for this week too. I think I needed this as well."