- Text Size +

Now Hiring: PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

The job requires that you tend to Ms. Schaefer's most discreet and urgent tasks. Must be able to work full-time, including overtime.


This was the job posting that caught John's eye. The most he actually knew about the company was that their CEO strongly supported the experimental practice of shrinking employees, believing that it can foster "unique & cooperative workspaces", as she said in an interview on TV last year.


This didn't matter though. With barely any postings relevant to his college degree in over a year since graduation, his interest in the field has waned almost entirely. Now living alone, he had to find a way to pay the bills, even if it meant being Audrey Schaefer's bitch. The rest of the week until his interview was dedicated entirely to looking up any scandals related to the company, and especially to her.


------------------------------------


Audrey's reputation far preceded her. A difficult woman whose online presence consists of posts about #TheHustle, and who delights in bringing grown men to tears, there were thousands of horror stories about her. Regardless, she ran such a successful business that not even that reputation could hold her back.


Much to John's surprise, she herself was also his interviewer.


She was a relatively short woman with shoulder-length blonde hair, clad in a fashionable fur-coat and a pair of denim jeans. Despite only reaching up to his shoulders, her presence dominated the room. Her poker-face could only be rivaled by the dead, and her eyebags made her seem as though she was just a few cups of coffee away from death herself. They had already exchanged greetings and discussed most details such as the salary and the hours, when suddenly came a question that John was wildly unprepared for.


"How are you with shrinking?"

"I beg your pardon?"

Audrey rolled her eyes. "Oh please, I know you watched that interview, everyone has."


For a second, the brown haired man could've sworn he'd seen a spark in her eye, some shred of genuine emotion. "Ok fine, I did. I'm not opposed to the idea, but I have a few questions. Will I get to stay at my normal size outside of work? And, how small will I be anyway?"


Audrey grinned. She took out a piece of paper and wrote her words down as she was answering, in case he wanted to reference them later. "I'll let you stay a fully sized man when you're not needed here, but as long as you're here, you'll be with me at a mere 3 to 1 inches tall, depending on how I feel that day."


He gulped. The process was supposedly going to make him more durable, but being at the size of a doll and in this devil-woman's hands didn't sound like a pleasant scenario. "And, what will I be helping you with? A-assuming I take the offer of course."


"My personal matters. I can't reveal them unless you sign this confidentiality agreement, but I can say that I have a lot of pent up stress to relieve," she said with a devilish grin. Immediately, the woman pulled up a handheld shrinking ray, a pen and the aforementioned agreement, and set them down on the table. "How about this? I'll let you try things out for today, and then you can make a better choice tomorrow. Of course, I'd still need you to sign the contract first. Your move, Mr. Lambert."


Unnerved by her smile, John reluctantly gave in and signed. In response, Audrey got up from the chair, with a sadistic glint in her eye. "Now, kneel." She commanded.


"You're kidding, right?"

"Newbie, look at my face. Do you think I've made any jokes in the last decade?"


Staring deep into those dead eyes, he was inclined to agree.


"Now like I said, kneel. You must know your place if you wish to work here," she coldly responded to her new employee. Same as everything else in this building, he was now hers.


In a matter of seconds, everything changed. His suit went from fitting too tightly, to becoming too loose to then simply falling off, and by the end of the process, its role was to cushion his fall to the floor. Disoriented and feeling sharp pain overwhelming every part of his body, the now tiny man curled up and tried to adjust to his new perspective on the world before hearing the loud clacking of his boss' black pumps.


"Aww, the first time is always a bit rough, don't worry. The pain should go away in a bit," she said in a more human tone while crouching above him. Frankly, the idea that this woman had any emotions except for anger felt much more fantastical than the fact that she now towered over a man previously above her eye-level. Although of course, with those far-reaching powerful legs to his sides, and the shadow cast over him by the titaness looming above, both facts were clearly undeniable.


"Now, let's get this over with before my meeting," She cupped the tiny in her soft hand and laid him on the mahogany desk. Afterwards she folded up the pile of clothes and made sure to store his wallet and other such valuables in a safe, right by her chair before returning to it and sitting down. Clearly she was experienced with the shrinking process, and with the clean-up that followed it.


Audrey leaned forward, her gaze fixated on the new hire, carefully examining his nude slender form and briefly licking her lips in response. "All good now? I have a meeting in 10 minutes and you'll be of no use to me if you're still in pain, little one."


John could only nod and continue to stare in disbelief at his employer. She seemed so regal and beautiful at this size, now no longer registering to him as a fellow human being, but as something more otherworldly. This feeling only grew stronger as he watched her quickly unbutton her blouse. Pointing at her right breast, she turned to him with a grin full of immense satisfaction, "And this is where you're going to sit for today, sweetie".


Still in awe, John was unable to protest against the digits wrapping around his entire body, nor the way he was forcefully tucked into the dark confines of the bra.


------------------------------------


Audrey's moment of kindness earlier was clearly just a trick. It must've been. John was sure of it now. While surrounded by her flower-scented skin pressing him between it and the bra's padding, he could overhear all of her conversations, albeit muffled by the 3 layers of clothing between him and the outside world.


She was yelling at and berating a co-worker, and even made a comment acknowledging how her intimidating behaviour kept the others in the room from arguing with her. Clearly she had a torture in mind for John as well. In fact, she must've only put him in her bra to make him feel safe or turned on, and thus easier to manipulate.


When the meeting finally ended, the giantess stretched and with a firm grip combed over her breasts, repositioning the captive within them who had sunk underneath her soft flesh. This maneuver unintentionally nudged him towards her nipple, causing him to retaliate and punch the womanly nub. Almost instantly, the room around him shook, and a loud moan could be heard. Now he understood the real reason she put him there. It was no trap, nor a punishment, but instead, a perverted little idea that entertained her. And now that he signed that agreement, not even HR can help him escape this fate.


Audrey kept him there for the next few meetings, lasting hours on end, enough for her heartbeats to lull the employee to sleep.


Suddenly, a flash of light appeared! For a brief second John thought he was finally free, before a familiar manicured finger invaded the soft cup that held him and gripped it. The uncharacteristically joyful CEO took off her green bra and put it down on her desk, then leaned forward and let her bust squish against it as well. Now, he finally got a good look at his surroundings, and through the powerful odor of freshly brewed coffee, he understood that they're in her office, alone yet again. "So, how was it?" She cooed, and drank from her coffee mug. 


"You mean being your little sex toy? It was humiliating, you perv!"


Audrey pursed her lips and rolled her eyes. "For starters, you're not a 'sex toy', especially when you didn't even get the slightest bit horny there, mister," she stopped and took a bite of some cookie, the crunch sound sending a shiver down John's spine as it reminded him of how easily he could've been in that cookie's place, "and secondly, what were you so humiliated by? Most guys would be THRILLED to rub against one of my tits even at normal size, and you were practically surrounded by them!"


"Audrey--", he paused after seeing her take another bite and swallow it, unable to look away from the bump going down her throat, thinking about its size compared to him and how little difference there really was between them. "um, Ms. Schaefer, I just didn't want to upset you, you know? I thought you wanted to focus on work."


Even Audrey didn't really buy his story, instead wrapping her powerful fingers around the little man's body once more and positioning him right in front of her breasts. These fingers felt up his crotch, examining the form of the curious little thing in their possession. In his attempt to look up he could only see her smug face looming above. "Well, I'm on a coffee break right now. How about you give the girls some attention?" She said seductively and giggled, only nudging him further until he's practically sitting on her nipple.


John was getting nervous. He didn't want to give into her demands, but the thought of ending up dipped in her espresso and sliding down her throat to an untimely demise was far far scarier. Letting go of his inhibitions, he flung himself onto the milky-white breasts, thrashing around and sinking into the vast spongy surface, letting its jiggles control his movements and guide him, until eventually he clung to his titanic employer's nipple, much to her delight. With the left nipple getting pinched and rubbed vigorously by the CEO herself, its twin on the right was being massaged and humped by her diminutive assistant. She'd missed this sense of pleasure, never having been so intimate with any of her former assistants.


He had spent the whole day barely paying attention to her form, but from his current vantage point, he had to admire the already impressive C-cup mountains before him, littering them with numerous miniscule kisses and gropes.


Right before he could climax, cheered on by the pleased moans of the divine being above, a finger grabbed him and began grinding him against the areola. At this size he could do nothing while the hardening nipple rapidly and forcefully scraped against him. Feeling so utterly powerless and at the mercy of this woman using and squeezing him to get off, he still eventually came and squeaked out a moan, which his satisfied supervisor found absolutely adorable.



Staring at him from above lovingly, and  wiping the puddle of cum with only a single finger before licking it clean, the woman cooed at him once more, "So, I'm guessing you'll take the job?"


Within the next two hours of wrapping up, she unshrank her captive, returned his belongings, wished him well and sent him on his way home.


------------------------------------


John returned home to his dingy apartment, and with only a simple toast for dinner, he went to sleep. What a day it's been. He still had no idea what to make of Audrey, but if the job was just to pleasure her, he could definitely handle working with this woman. In fact, it seemed as though they had struck a genuine connection that night.


Unfortunately, the keyword is "seemed". The next day when they met at the parking lot, she wouldn't even spare him a glance. He thought to himself, maybe just hasn't noticed him?


Trying again to strike a conversation with her once in the building, he called out to her, "Good morning, Audrey!" 


The blonde walked towards him, today wearing a new pair of red high heels. With each step she took, those shoes released a clacking sound of pure anger. "Out here it's Ms. Schaefer, newbie. Got it? Good.", she reprimanded. With those sunglasses on, there wasn't any visible expression on her face either, appropriate for this iron lady. Following this, she made her way to the office, picking a fight with another employee on her way. The way she belittled the unfortunate victim with her words made John feel relieved that she had a different kind of belittling in mind for him.


Once he set foot in her office, the ray went off once again, although this time his body had already gotten used to the process, making it painless and somewhat less disorienting. Mentally, however, he was still terrified to be at the same level as the bosslady's heels. From far below, he awkwardly waved to her, prompting a wave back. Picking him up with a smile, the cold CEO took off her sunglasses and kissed him, overwhelming the tiny with lips that cover his entire body, and leave a lipstick mark to boot.


With a blissful look in her eyes, she admired and wiped the marks off of the poor thing, before proceeding to massage his tiny form into her plush cheek. "Aaand how's my favourite little one today?" She said sweetly and sat down in her chair, keeping her precious companion in one hand as another held a coffee mug. The smell of fresh coffee emanating from it permeated the air. The mug itself was one of those corny "World's Best Boss" designs, custom made. Apparently she had a collection of them, like any self respecting narcissist.


Held by these massive fingers, feeling every twitch in them as they carefully prod at him, and staring at his mistress' lovely hazel eyes, the man wondered what was going on in her mind. First she was about to fire him on the spot for welcoming her, and now he was the "favourite little one"? It was a matter he decided not to bring up yet, instead cherishing the love he's showered with as another kiss graced his form. "So, I was thinking", she paused, taking her heels off, "my feet are incredibly sore today, and could really use some assistance, if you catch my drift."


Disgusted by the proposal, John was far too mesmerized by her affectionate tone to refuse her. Besides, such a high-class woman would at least be clean enough to make the experience less gross. 


"Good boy!" she remarked and planted another kiss on him, before sending him sliding down her nylon-clad leg, until he reached his destination at the ball of her foot. "It'll only be for a few hours!"


John's heart sank upon hearing those words from above. Hours?! As soft as his position was, and despite the pleasant flowery smell of Audrey's whole body, just the thought was unbearable. And it only got worse once she put on her heels again, squeezing the poor man between herself and the shoe. Hoping that it'd help his duties end sooner, he moved his limbs in an attempt to massage the flesh above him. After a while that seemed almost like an eternity, it became almost fun, even. He got into a nice rhythm, and it gave him something to do down there besides thinking. As his boss went into another meeting, a thought snuck into his head. Was anyone else aware of his position? The job promotes shrinking technology, but he hasn't seen or heard anything about it over the day. Maybe others had assistants just like him, curled up against them underneath the usual office attire?


Every step that his superior took threatened to flatten him completely, burdening him with her entire weight. Her bra seemed spacious when compared to today's prison, which was currently suffocating him with her sole.


In a later meeting that day, he could feel just how nervous she was. She absentmindedly tapped her foot, oblivious to how she was slamming it down on the minute man far below, practically crushing him underneath her. The worst part? He liked it. Devoid of anything except for her scent and sensation for the last few hours, he grinded himself against the sole, practically jerking off with its help, grabbing onto the toes above. In his deep horny trance he only begged that she wouldn't notice his squeaky moans, nor the erection that accompanied them. He had lost track of time, feeling himself mashed over and over, planting kisses of gratitude over her, before eventually climaxing as she got up from the meeting. He wasn't sure if the sweat covering him was simply from the effort he was putting in, or the growing humidity of his prison, but he was positively soaked.


The hours went by, the most notable thing being her toes squeezing him periodically as if he were some stress toy. John could swear that she giggled to herself every time she did so, but the voices of normal sized folk were too muffled for him to be sure of it.



Eventually, much later in the day, Audrey was done. She kicked off her shoes and let out a sigh of relief, before having her lunch at the usual time of 10 PM. Savouring the flavour of the sauce of her pasta, she suddenly remembered about John, and fished him out of the nylon, marveling at how... exhausted he was. Exhausted, and sweaty. Gripping his sleeping form, she left to wash him with some tap water and dishwashing soap, and finished by spraying him with just a touch of her perfume. 


She couldn't help but wonder, what was different about him? Normally she detests most coworkers, seeing as they're usually just incompetent, but when shrunk down, John was irresistible to her. Maybe it's that the last time she's been touched was about 6 years ago? Or the nonexistent connections with her siblings that left her feeling isolated? Could she have just been yearning for the warmth of someone else all along?


By the time he woke up, Audrey was wrapping up at work, and with a goodbye kiss they had repeated their usual end of day routine.


------------------------------------


This routine would go on for the rest of the week. By now the newly hired assistant was intimately familiar with the bosslady's most intimate spots, having spent more time pressed against more and more adventurous places. And whenever they met at normal size, she would still scold him and give him a rough time, only to make up for it later with the connection that continued to form between them at his more, fun-sized, form.


Until one Saturday morning, the duo met at a clothing store. John groaned under his breath at the sight, barely sparing a glance at the woman. She'd just pretend not to know him, or make some threat until he practically bows to her. That was just the kind of woman she was.


And yet, she walked up to him, lightly tapping his shoulder. "Hey", she said in a...friendly tone?, "Which one do you prefer?", showing her assistant the two pairs of lingerie she was trying to decide between. One was a black frilled bra, and the other a pair of green lace panties. "I mean, you're going to spend your Sunday trapped in them, I figured it's only fair to give you some choice," she giggled.


Red in the face from how casually she spoke of their arrangement, John could only stand in place, waiting for the eventual stinger, the catch. But for once, there wasn't any. "Oh whatever, I'll just buy them both and see what I feel like tomorrow!" She said with a smile and proceeded to make her purchase.


On their way out of the store, she casually mentioned to him, "I might clock in a few hours later, you know. And that contract you signed does mean you're to assist me even during overtime.", the CEO teased.


Following that, it wasn't long before they'd gone to the office, with some particularly expensive coffee she had bought for the two of them. While they sat together, John felt so strange about being normal-sized and in the familiar chair, not to mention how he could touch the desk without having to sit on it for once. "I don't really have any meetings today, so you'd just be helping me while I go through paperwork", Audrey said, her eyes fixated on the stack of papers but occasionally shooting a shy glance at her assistant.


"What got into you?", John said and nervously choked on his words. "I mean, on Thursday you threatened to dump me in the garbage disposal if I ever so much as looked at you funny before your morning coffee, and now you're flirting with me?"


Immediately shooting at him a piercing and deadly glare, she responded in a yell. "Listen up you sad excuse of a human being, if you ever--", Audrey paused in horror and let out a nervous chuckle, "sorry, force of habit". 


She took a deep breath and began explaining herself. "I really don't like people. Like, I really really don't.", off to a good start, thought John. "I just think they're a nuisance, or incompetent or--the point is, I have a lot of walls up as a result. And it felt wrong to treat you one way when you're 'fun-sized', and then treat you like everyone else otherwise. I'm not going to make any promises, but I'll try to do better about that. S-sorry."


By the red in her cheeks, it was clear that Audrey wasn't used to this level of vulnerability or even almost affection. And most certainly not to apologizing. "Thank you" was all that John could say, sharing a hug with her and taking another sip of his coffee, before the shrinking ray caught him off-guard and reduced him back down to 3 inches. He let out a chuckle and looked up, greeted by the statuesque figure of his employer, who had just finished taking off her panties, laying them down for him to hop into. "I ended up going with the green ones, as you can see", she teased seductively, raising them back up and savouring the sensation of her new favourite toy. She could feel the productivity going up already, alongside some other things.