- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I guess this ain't a one-shot no more 

Getting in was easier than Lucas had imagined. He knew the Valkyries were arrogant, but he had at least expected some kind of guard presence. Quiet as cats the dozens of men creep between shadows on the metallic floor. 


Valhalla is nothing like the media paints it as. It’s not really a military base. A fancy resort was more accurate. They pass spas, recreational facilities, movie theaters the size of cities. They have photos of it all. The luxury. The excess. The crimson red stains on the ground apathetically washed away by a legion of slaves who serve the giantess’ every whim. 


Their group of ‘conspiracy theorist nutjobs’ was right after all. The Leviathans may be monsters, but the Valkyries were worse. Soon the world would know the truth~ 


*swish*


The door at the end of the valley-sized room opens suddenly. Each door is well over a mile tall, they slide open with a strong blast of wind. Lucas is one of the lucky few not sent catapulting away. Instead he stumbles to the ground. His stomach turns at the sight before him.


Two gorgeous women enter the room, oblivious to their presence in the darkness. The shorter one is tiny for a Valkyrie. A neophyte fresh from training. In horrifying contrast, the other is Raiden. The Second Sovereign. She’s nowhere near full size, but dwarfs the other Valkyrie that does not even reach her hip.


The bravado of the men that infiltrated Valhalla vanishes. It is replaced by an unmistakable aura of dread.





No sooner has Uzume stepped into the bedroom when she’s swept off her feet. Raiden was in a mood, and all the other battle-sisters were away. The titanic Second Sovereign even at her smallest size makes the otherwise fearsome Uzume look laughably human by comparison. 


Effortlessly she is carried to the bed and thrown onto her back. “H-Hold on~.” She says as her pants are being pulled off. Raiden isn’t really listening. She just wants to fuck. “Did you hear that?”


“What?” Uzume gestures to the ground. The enormous woman glances at her feet and realizes they are not alone. Dozens of grain-sized men are scurrying around in a panic. 


Some of them are squished into pulp beneath Raiden’s soles already. She’s so big she didn’t even notice. “Oh.” Well that’s convenient. As her heavenly gaze falls on the intruders, each man finds themselves unable to move.


Lucas is among the many trapped. He avoided certain death, the gap between her big and second toe was like a canyon. Now instead he is paralyzed. His muscles refuse to listen, he cannot even blink without the Second Sovereign willing it. “Open your mouth.” Uzume obliges, a hopeful little smirk sends chills down Lucas’s spine.


Raiden is surprisingly gentle. She gathers every intruder into her palm. Dozens of men may as well be a solitary grain of dust in the crevices of her smooth skin. Would she have accepted pleas for mercy? Would she even care? “Don’t swallow.” Uzume nods her head obediently, and continues to wait.


Of course she doesn’t care, Lucas realizes. In the grand scheme of things, humanity was a molecule, the Valkyries were the galaxy by comparison. It would be unthinkable for them to care. 


Raiden deposits the men onto Uzume’s football stadium sized tongue. Lucas is quickly separated from his friends amongst the boulder sized taste buds. The cruel giantess relinquishes her grasp on the intruders; allowing them freedom. If one can call drowning in Uzume’s spit ‘freedom’. Lucas tries to get his bearings in the hot swampy environment. 


He along with the others are churned around the cavernous maw relentlessly as Uzume repositions herself. Her lips close and seal them in moist darkness before opening to reveal a neatly trimmed womanhood. Skillfully, Uzume's tongue works between Raiden’s labia.


Lucas hears bodies squish between the soft tongue and the silky folds of Raiden’s vagina. It’s an unsettling sound. Screams crescendo to shrieks of terror before a bone-chilling ‘squelch’. He cannot see anything amidst the chaos. Really, he is just a little extra pleasure. A minute additional texture on Uzume’s tongue during cunnilingus. 


The Second Sovereign truthfully cannot ‘feel’ all the tiny lives being snuffed out against her nethers. They are far too pathetically small. But she can see them. It’s a rather transfixing sight. “Deeper.” Uzume obeys, her tiny tongue pushes past the outer folds. Raiden places a hand on the titaness’ head and guides her movements. 


Between the beautiful woman giving her head, obeying her every word like a slave, she can also see her little toys drowning in rivers of precum and saliva. Lungs fill with her arousal… “Don’t swallow yet.” Raiden reminds Uzume. She uses her thumb to open the smaller Valkyries’ lips a bit wider so she can catch every precious drop of squirting. “Say ‘ahhh’…” 


Lucas is among the first to be washed to the back of Uzume’s throat by the tidal wave of Raiden’s orgasm. Her sweet smelling fluids pour into every corner of Uzume’s mouth, threatening to overwhelm her now full cheeks. “Close your lips.” A bit of her ejaculate drools down the front of Uzume’s plush lips. 


Still sitting on the tiny Valkyries face, Raiden begins to masturbate. She pictures the scene inside of Uzume’s mouth. What few survivors drifting in the darkness, clinging to their fragile lives and slowly fading away before drowning in her cum. The thought makes her dripping wet. 


Lucas dies ignominiously. His grain of a body gives out after a few exploratory churns from Uzume’s undulating tongue in the sea of feminine arousal. “Swallow.” Uzume gulps everything down and opens her mouth to demonstrate she did not waste a single drop. 


It pushes Raiden over the edge and the Valkyrie cums again, the final shudders shake the entire facility. “Hmmm… good girl.” She purrs sexily before preparing to ravish Uzume some more.