- Text Size +

In the midst of a hellish inferno that had once been an impressive metropolis, alarm sirens continue to whir even hours after the last district attempted to evacuate. 


The thunderous footsteps grow closer, knocking over the weaker structures near Brian. His heartbeat quickens and the young soldier tries once again to hoist himself from beneath the rubble. “Fuck!” Despite his best efforts the concrete won’t budge.


Around him were the smashed corpses of his squadmates. Brian bites through the pain in a pitiful attempt to reach his standard issue knife. If he did not want to join them he had to free his pinned leg through amputation~


*thud*


“Dear god…” At the end of the street through the fiery corridor of destruction, he recognizes the unmistakable silhouette of the Leviathan. As the monster comes into view, Brian retrieves his pistol instead of the knife. 


Beads of sweat drip down his face as he musters the courage to say a quiet prayer and aim his weapon at the dreadful creature.


His standard issue pistol wouldn’t do a damn thing to her, except give away his location in the otherwise deserted hellscape. “Don’t come this way… Just turn around…” As if in defiance of his pleas the ominous green eyes turn in his direction through the smoke.


As she approaches, Brian discerns some of her more monstrous features that contrast her otherwise girlish appearance. She is an otherworldly, savage beauty with dark blue scales like armor around her ridged tummy. Long black hair clings to the Leviathans blue-tinged cheeks, damp with saltwater.


And of course she bares several rows of gnashing serrated teeth that could shred a man into lunch meat. Soon she would be upon him. 


Would he be swallowed kicking and screaming, then slowly melted alive by her stomach acids? Or would she drag him back into the fathoms of whatever domain she came from to exist as a slave? 


There is still time to choose his own fate, Brian decides and slowly aims the gun towards his temple. Tears stream down his eyes as he feels the ice cold muzzle of the pistol press against his grimy flesh. 


His finger shakes anxiously against the trigger. 


Suddenly there is another earthshaking slam that sends tremors through a dozen city blocks. Buildings that had previously teetered on the edge of outright destruction finally collapse to an unceremonious end. 


There’s no way… Another Leviathan?! That shouldn’t be possible, the monsters seldom hunted in packs. Fear clenched Brian’s heart to imagine this might simply be the start of a new era for humanity.


Through the smoke the second figure appears. Larger than the first by a wide margin. A wide smile of relief washes over his face and he lowers the pistol.  “I-I don’t believe it…” More tears came, but they were borne out of happiness. 


Through the dense smoke in the ruins, it is easy to mistake his savior for another monster. Valkyries are also women of monstrous proportion after all. This one eclipses the nearest skyscrapers and shakes the earth beneath her boots.


All Valkyries are beautiful, and this one was no exception. With a heart shaped face and icy teal hair that falls past her shoulders. Even at this great distance, Brian can see the distinctive heterochromatic eyes possessed by Valkyries. “I-Incredible…” Hers faded from royal purple to radiant gold, like luminescent beacons of hope.


His savior’s beautiful gaze fixated on Brian as the giantess saunters between the unworthy man-made buildings. Even the tallest, sturdiest structures do not quite reach her prodigious bosom which jostles with each step. 


The Leviathan screeches a battle cry once she notices the interloper. It is an ugly, guttural bellow that does not sound like it could come from any humanoid creature. 


Yet somehow, Brian can hear the fear laced into the roar. “You’re doomed, do you hear me?!” She could puff out her chest and bluff all she wanted, but it was clear at a glance who had the advantage. “You fucking monster! The Valkyries are your death!” He declares, and raises his pistol to fire off a few shots at the monster in the distance. 


Whether or not it did any damage is irrelevant; the Valkyrie was almost upon him. Soon she would descend and carry him to safety. Her massive legs stretch high into the sky like the marble pillars of Mount Olympus.


Brian looks up at the Valkyrie with a manic smile. “Here! I’m here!” He shouts joyously and raises his hands to the heavens for salvation. “Save me my queen~!”


There is a light sprinkle of dust and debris moments before the Valkyrie’s enormous foot comes crashing down. With a light crunch, the hopeful survivor along with the corpses of his comrades were summarily crushed into gravel. 


The Valkyrie did not have any visible reaction to Brian’s sudden death. Either she had not noticed his presence, or simply did not care.







Some were inclined to take pity on Leviathans since they assumed the forms of mostly beautiful women. Jagged teeth, gills, and sometimes tentacles were evidently not enough to ward off masses of lustful fools. 


Akira had seen firsthand what happened to those optimistic fools that attempted to reason with Leviathans. Invariably they were squished, eaten, tortured, or dragged back into the oceans for all three miserable fates at once. 


Since her face is quite human, it is easy to discern the fear carved into the sea monster’s expression. Her predatory gaze quickly transitions to become one of wariness once the abomination realizes it is hopelessly outmatched against a substantially bigger opponent. 


A set of gills on the reptilian woman’s neck flare menacingly, and glow a bright blue with subatomic power. Akira merely inspects her freshly manicured nails and continues her measured approach. “Let’s make this quick, I have a fan meet-up soon.” She proclaims disinterestedly.


Although your head might be a good trophy to show off, come to think of it. Akira contemplates as the behemoth roars and breaks out into a charge. The monster's legs barge through countless buildings along her path and flatten numerous neighborhoods beneath her webbed feet.


A squadron of soldiers trapped beneath rubble along with a few dozen civilians scream as the debris falls into their narrow crevasse beneath the earth. Any who are fortunate to not be immediately smashed are immediately crushed beneath the Leviathan’s big toe as it lands on a previously intact street cafe.


As the Leviathan picks up considerable speed, the wind trail she leaves in her wake blasts many buildings away. With a thunderous explosion she breaks the sound barrier, moments before her meteoric slam into Akira. The giantess hardly moves an inch when the comparatively diminutive creature bowls into her and begins to incessantly claw at her combat suit. 


Claws and gnashing teeth fail to even pierce the weakest of her auxiliary shields. Regardless of the inefficacy of her attack, the Leviathan continues her meager assault on the godlike woman. 


Suddenly the Valkyrie’s hand lunges forth faster than the blink of an eye. Her enormous hand wraps around the Leviathans throat and raises the monster high into the air even as it thrashes around pathetically. 


I don’t know if I can really use her as a flex, she’s pretty small. She would definitely earn a tongue lashing from her publicist if she brought back such a measly trophy to a meet and greet with all her fans. Although it certainly wasn’t her fault Leviathans got scrawnier every year…


There is a grotesque gurgling sound from the back of the Leviathan’s throat. It manages to smile through a hateful gaze, and opens her lips to cough up a mouthful of a foul smelling, inky substance which splashes into Akira’s face. 


Immediately, Akira drops the Leviathan and wipes the highly acidic substance from her immaculate face. The Leviathan crawls away triumphantly as the taller giantess curses loudly. “You little bitch…” Suddenly the Leviathan’s victorious expression returns to horror. “Do you have any idea how long it’s going to take to fix my fucking make up?!” Akira’s voice carries for miles like an avalanche.


A few survivors that had gone to the edge of their office building to watch the battle are instantly deafened. Blood spurts from ears whilst a few others nearby are completely disintegrated from the sheer power of Akira’s voice. 


Undeterred by the sonic boom, the Leviathan pounces once again with its claws outstretched. Although the acid spit to the face had not done any noticeable damage, she was at least able to discern that the Valkyries unprotected face was a possible weakness. 


Before she could scratch the woman’s eyes out however, Akira turns her hips into a cataclysmic right cross that crashes into the Leviathan’s jaw and sends her flying across the city. She tumbles and rolls for almost a mile, flattening everything beneath her incomprehensibly large form. 


Survivors, soldiers, buildings and everything in the way were indiscriminately squashed into paste beneath her bare flesh.


Neon blue blood gargles up from the Leviathan’s throat as she finds herself unable to stand up, even as the ominous footsteps of her opponent grow nearer. Like a desperate animal in a slaughterhouse it attempts to crawl away from the butcher, only to be stopped in place by a heeled boot placed firmly on her spine. 


Bestial screeches unlike anything replicable by human imagination resound throughout the city as Akira grinds the stiletto into the monsters spinal cord, until she is rewarded with a bout of involuntary spasms. The Leviathan is incapable of shedding tears, but if it could then no doubt it would be bawling in agony right now. 


Akira grunts disdainfully, before she kicks the worthless creature onto her stomach. “Because of you, I’m going to be late.” She says in between frustrated strikes to the Leviathan’s ribcage. Eventually Akira feels something snap and squish, likely a collapsed lung.


“S-Stop…” The Leviathan manages to whimper in a guttural, bellowing voice barely recognizable as coherent speech. Akira narrows her eyes as she gets onto her haunches, then wraps her hand around the beast’s throat once again.


Leviathans occasionally speak, but never more than a few extremely simple words. Most scientists surmised they learned basic language from human taken as slaves whom they dragged back into the abyss below the seas.


Suddenly the monster’s eyes light up in pain as Akira begins to hoist upwards with all her strength. It manages to screech in agony, but is too weak to physically protest. “Stop!” Her claws contort into fists, digging deep into the roads from the unbearable pain.


“No.” Akira replies forbiddingly, and continues to pull off the reptilian woman’s head with brute strength alone. Although she has a blade on her armored gauntlet specifically designed to smoothly decapitate foes, this was much more satisfying after the little bitch had ruined her plans. 


Bones are the first things to break. There are grotesque snapping and cracking noises from the Leviathan’s spinal column; her neck bones are stretched far past the limit. By this point the Leviathan is paralyzed but still able to experience every agonizing moment. Next the skin, flesh and blood vessels pull away from one another like shorn cuts of meat.


Leviathan blood squirts into Akira’s face, some of which enters her mouth like sweet syrup. With one final tug, Akira wrenches the head away from the Leviathan’s shoulders. More blood geysers out and floods the streets for several city blocks, drowning any unfortunate souls trapped beneath the rubble in the deluge until finally Akira was holding the monster's skull in her hands.


It was hardly a glorious kill, little more than common vermin. Akira rises to her feet, then tosses the severed head a few hundred feet into the air. As it plummets to the earth like an asteroid, Akira rears back and punts it with all her strength like a football. The skull soars through the air faster than the swiftest aircraft, before it vanishes into the clouds. 


Whether it lands in the ocean or destroys some city, Akira doesn’t really care. After all, she has more important things to worry about today.