- Text Size +

When Alaysia woke up the next morning, she sat up, the rolls of her fat squishing me and cutting off my air supply. She then stood up and the rolls rescinded, her bellybutton opening again. she must’ve forgotten I was in her bellybutton because she gasped when I started breathing heavily.

“Oh, my God, I’m sorry, babe. I squished you with my big belly,” she said. She then grabbed at the bottom of it and started jiggling her belly. I now felt as if I was in some sort of wave pool.

She stuck her finger in her bellybutton and pulled me out, bringing me up to right below her boobs. I looked up and got the best view of my life. Her nipple was erect and was as big as a car to me.

“You hungry?” my girlfriend asked.

“Yes,” I said in a weak voice. I was so turned on by her huge nude nipple in front of me, I could barely speak. I licked my lips again.

“Here, baby,” she said, She lifted me on her finger up to her nipple. “I’ve been lactating, so there’s plenty of milk to feed a boy your size.” I then latched on to the nipple and began sucking on it, drinking the sweet milk coming out of her nipple.

“I’m going to put my bra on, okay?” You’ll be safe in there,” Alaysia said. She put her bra on, squishing me against her nipple. I continued to drink as she got dressed and headed out.

I asked my giantess girlfriend to put me between her cleavage after I was done drinking her milk, and she did. This time, however, I asked her to push me right between her boobs.

“Are you sure? I’m wearing a tight bra, so there won’t be much air for you between my boobs,” she said.

“I’m absolutely sure, babe,” I said. She then pressed down on my head, pushing me further down inbetween the gargantuan boobs I loved so much. As she said, her bra was tight, so I had no room to even move my arms and legs. That didn’t bother me, though. It was bliss being inbetween her boobs.

Alaysia went to the park and sat on a bench, enjoying the nice weather. She eventually pulled me out of her cleavage and held me in her hand.

“You know. This is really nice. Having you so tiny, being here with me, under my control…”

She started feeling a warm feeling in her panties. She hadn’t told him, but she had shrunk him not only to have him to herself for the rest of her life, but to also keep him as a sex slave. They had always talked about having a baby of their own, and maybe they’d have normal sex someday if possible, but for now, he was going to be her human dildo.

“Are you going to use me for sexual inuendo?” Stephen asked as if he had heard her thoughts.

“Maybe…” she said. “Would you like that?”

“I don’t know.” Stephen’s voice made her think that he may actually like being her dildo. That made Alaysia smile. She couldn’t wait to get back home.