- Text Size +

I first met Alaysia through our mutual friend Jackie. The only time I had hung out with her, however, was when the three of us hung out at our friend Danielle’s house one time. Other than that, I never saw much of her.

That’s why it was such a surprise that after my break-up with my girlfriend Tippy and going through a depressive episode dealing with that that Alaysia and I began talking again towards the end of the year. It only took one day for her to tell me how she truly felt about me. She told me about she thought I was cute and funny and loved that I was so ambitious.

I told her I had feelings for her, too, and we began dating that same day.

Unfortunately, the thing I found most attractive about my new girlfriend was her body. She was a BBW – or SSBBW, depending on how you want to look at it. She was much shorter than me, her head coming to my chest area, but she was still so much bigger than me. Topping out at 372 pounds and having DDD-cup boobs, I couldn’t help but love that about her more than anything.

I did like her for her, of course, but for the most part, it was all about that big belly and those gargantuan boobs that I loved more than anything.

We would have an on and off relationship over the years. I had my moments where I was only physically attracted to her and when I told her that, she would break it off or I would. Still, I just couldn’t stay away. We got back together many times and I always told her I would try and do better when it came to my physical attraction. It wasn’t right for me to only love her body. I had to love her as herself, as well.

I had moved to Virginia three years into our relationship, but I had made plans to come see her for a weekend. My grandparents lived directly across the street from her, so I stayed with them because Alaysia’s mom told me I wouldn’t be allowed to stay with her because she thought we might make her a grandmother before she was ready.

The end of my trip had come, and we were watching what was going to be the last episode of That’s So Raven we would be watching before she walked me out and we kissed on the porch. We had done the same thing the night before and she had asked me to touch her. That’s exactly what I did. I put my hand inside her shirt and rubbed it on her belly. She threw her head back and gave a soft moan. I knew she was as turned on as I was then.

The episode ended, and that meant it was now time for me to go back to my grandparents’ house. Alaysia had other plans, however.

“You don’t have to go back to Virginia, you know,” she said.

“Of course I do. I have work Tuesday morning,” I told her.

“Forget work. I want you to stay with me forever.”

“I wish I could, babe. I really wish I could.” I leaned over and kissed her big lips. She smiled after I released my lips from hers.

“Sit here. I’ll be right back,” she said, and walked out of the living room, down the hall towards her room.

She returned a minute later with something in her hand. I couldn’t make out what it was, however.

Whatever it was, she pointed it at me and I began to shrink. The entire room around me kept getting bigger and bigger until I was only two inches tall. How had this happened?

My whole world started shaking as I looked over to my now giantess girlfriend. She was walking toward me, her footsteps making loud booming noises and making everything shake around me. Once she was in front of the couch, towering over me now, she leaned down and picked me up with two fingers, bringing me up to her face.

“Hey, baby,” she said, her voice being so loud to me, I had to cover my ears because it felt like my eardrums had exploded.

“Babe, what happened to me?” I asked.

“I shrunk you,” my giantess girlfriend answered. “I told you. You don’t ever have to leave me. You can be with me forever. We can have so much fun together.” She let out a small laugh.

“This isn’t right! What am I going to tell my grandparents? My mom? They’ll all be looking for me!” I said.

“We’ll figure that out later,” Alaysia said. “Besides, don’t you like me at this size? You’ve always loved my body. Now it’s like your own castle.” She then lowered me into her bra and stuck me between her cleavage.

I was squished between my girlfriend’s mountainous boobs now. They were each the size of Mount Everest, if not bigger. My world started shaking once again. Alaysia was shaking her chest back and forth, her boobs bouncing all around.

“You know you love it, babe,” she said. “You love my big titties.” She then moaned as she began pushing them together. I could feel the air being squeezed out of me as she did that. She let go seconds later, her boobs bouncing once again. Alaysia let out an evil laugh.

“Come on, babe. It’s bedtime,” she said, and headed back to her room.

Once we got into her room, Alaysia took me out of her bra and took her clothes off. When she pulled off her bra, my boner was so hard, it was moving on its own. I almost came when her mountainous boobs fell out of her bra and slapped against her chest. I even had to lick my lips when that happened.

She got completely naked, lay on the bed and put me in her bellybutton. I spent the night in there, being woken up at times to the sound of her belly gurgling. It sounded like I was in the ocean or something, and I absolutely loved it at this point. It was a dream come true being in my girlfriend’s bellybutton. I didn’t care about my family worrying about me anymore. This was where I wanted to be now.