- Text Size +

It takes a second or two, but Bunny rises from the kitchen floor with dropped knife in hand. She finishes up assembling her salad and places the knife in the kitchen sink for later. You are in a state of panic as bunny's gargantuan form rises above your glass cup prison. Her goddess like figure grabs onto her salad and drink and begins walking over toward the dining room table. Your situation gets worse as the soda lake around you begins to move with her motions. You almost go under a few times until, at last, the soda lake comes to a calm. It seems bunny has finally settled down to dig into her lunch.

You look above you to see your ditzy captor has started to eat her salad. The sounds of her chewing and swallowing are amplified to a terrifying degree. All you can her is her tearing and devouring her salad like some giant beast. Your fear escalates as her fingers wrap around the glass like a snake catching its prey. The glass is lifted up towards her luscious and plump lips. Your whole world is tilted forward, and the soda starts flowing towards the opened mouth. You turn to see what you could only describe as a "cavern of death" with strings of saliva hanging from its roof. Fight or flight kicks in, especially the flight, as you begin to quickly swim against the current. 

Your actions are in vain though as you see the looming caverns ceiling above you. Tears start falling from your eyes as you scream for bunny to save you.

"This can't be happening! Please, Bunny, don't eat me!" you plea to the goddess above you.

The goddess doesn't hear your pathetic pleas and your fate is quickly seal with one bodily motion.

*GULP*

You slide down Bunny's esophagus along with the soda. In a matter of seconds, you enter into a large fleshy cavern and splash into a sea of disgusting water. The smell is the first thing you pick up on as it is the worst stench imaginable. You quickly start to swim towards the fleshy walls and start pounding on it.

"Bunny! You have to save me! I have to get out of here!" You plea once again to Bunny.

You hear a large roar come from above you. It is followed by a giggle.

"Oops, excuse me!" Bunny says in her typical bubbly voice.

"No..." you utter in a hushed tone as you realize that your actions have only made her burp.

You begin to feel a tingling sensation that quickly turns to a more painful one all over your body. Her stomach is finally claiming you as it's food as digestion begins to ramp up. Unable to stay afloat, you slowly submerge into the disgusting waters. Your final thought is that no one will know what happened to you. Your body slowly floats into the depths of her stomach.

Bunny places her fork on the empty place and walks over to the kitchen sink. She places the fork and plate into the sink to clean later. She grabs the glass of soda and finishes it off before placing it into the sink as well. Looking out the window she looks over toward her neighbor's house and ponders for a brief moment.

"I wonder what he was keeping from me..." She thinks to herself.

That thought is interrupted by a sudden belch and gurgling from her stomach.

"Well, I can always ask him about it some other time!" She says as she walks away from the sink into one of the other rooms of her house.

What bunny doesn't know is she'll never see that scientist again. She made sure of that. 

Chapter End Notes:

I want to thank everyone for the reviews and ratings. I hope everyone who has read this story looks forward to more stories in the future. I'm actually thinking of writing a follow up to this story that involves Bunny and an unfortunate side effect of the scientist's invention. All I'll say is the other inhabitants of the neighborhood might go missing!