- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a bit of setup. Next chapter will deal with giantess stuff.

The last part has finally arrived in the mail. After weeks of waiting the machine will be operational. You hold the mechanical chip in your hand and realize that the restless nights and long workdays have finally been rewarded. Humanity has struggled with the concept of space travel but that will no longer be a problem with your invention. Your machine can instantly transport anything to anywhere in the galaxy and the potential to grant humanity it's wish for a new world and a new start.

You don't realize that you have been standing at your front door daydreaming of the possibilities until a voice snaps you out of your daze.

"Hey! Mr. scientist, what do you got there?" The voice says in a cute bubbly kind of way.

Snapped out of your daydream you see, next to you, your next-door neighbor. Her name is Bree, but she actually likes to be called Bunny. Bunny is in her late twenties and has a body that craves attention. Her hazel eyes you could get lost in. She is wearing a low-cut beige shirt that really makes her cleavage pop. she is also wearing blue shorts that hug her large hips and round butt. She is the perfect woman.

"N-Nothing!" you finally say to her as you grab the handle to your front door.

"Keeping secrets from your favorite neighbor?" Bunny moves a bit closer to you. "Don't forget you promised to help me with my garden today!" 

Help her with her garden? You must've told her you would help to get her off your back. You wouldn't mind helping but her garden pales in comparison to the achievement you are about to accomplish. She could not possibly understand the significance of this day! 

"I will help you sometime this week." You quickly open your front door and look back at Bunny. "Now I must attend to something very important, have a good day!"

"Well, I'll get started on my gardening anyways!" Bunny sighs and walks off to her yard.

You swiftly rush up your staircase to your attic and open the door. You are greeted by the sight of the next step of mankind. The machine is almost like a mechanical door. You quickly insert the chip into the side of the machine and the connected computer flashes to life. You already have coordinates to a planet that has a similar atmosphere to earth and proceed to put them in. the door glows and the machine hums. This prototype has one flaw, it can only maintain the pathway for a maximum of ten minutes. You place your hand on the metal door and push, walking through the pathway.

"It's a tiny flaw I can fix after the test."

You think back to Bunny and her garden. The planet you are about to discover will have plenty of room for new gardens that will put hers to shame. Everyone will be grateful, and Bunny will see the importance of your work!

Little did you know that you made the worst mistake of your life!