- Text Size +

The door shuts behind bunny as she makes her way through her home. You hold on for dear life as the basket moves with bunny. Just her walking is nauseating for you. Looking around from the basket, you are greeted to the new and expansive environment of bunny's home. You are completely dumbfounded on how large everything is. 

The basket is eventually set down on a counter in bunny's kitchen. You slowly begin to loosen tour grip on the tomato and make your way towards the edge of the basket. Climbing down the outside of the basket is easier said than done but you are soon relieved to feel the counter below your feet.

"Alright, now I just need to get her attention and she can help me fix this problem." You ponder for a moment on what you just said.

"Then again she is dumber than box of rocks!" 

As you start theorizing a plan, you notice bunny has made her way over to the fridge nearby. Her shorts have ridden up quite a lot and have exposed her butt cheeks. Bunny's ass is a magnificent sight to behold. The two round cheeks jiggle as she rummages through her fridge. You are completely in a trance watching her get ingredients for her lunch.

Bunny closes her fridge with various veggies and dressings in hand. She also seems to have grabbed a soda from the fridge. The veggies are dropped near you and cause your tiny body to shake from the impact.

"Damn, it doesn't take much for me to fall on my ass!" You say with a shameful expression on your face.

Getting back up and you hear the hissing sound of the soda can opening up. Bunny grabs a tall glass and begins to poor the pink sparkling liquid into the glass. For being just a soda can, it looks like a lake of soda in the glass at your current size.

"For all the hard work growing all these veggies, I deserve a cold glass of my favorite drink!" Bunny giggles as she takes a sip from the glass and places it on the counter.

Scanning your surroundings you notice a wooden decorative sign, with the words "Live, Laugh, Love" engraved on it, near where bunny is preparing her lunch. You come to the conclusion that maybe reaching a higher point on the counter could be a better place to be for you to get her attention.

You make your way over to the wooden piece and begin to scale the structure. The climb to the top is excruciating as you have never worked out in a day in your life, but you do reach the top after a couple minutes of what you could only call torture.

"Bunny, I'm down here!" you begin to wave your arms and yell.

Bunny makes a swift movement of her arm and you hear a loud clanging noise.

"Dang it, Me and my butter fingers!" bunny giggles and turns around and bends over to grab something off the floor

Suddenly, bunny jolts back and slams her ass into the counter making you lose your balance and quickly begin to plummet to the counter below you. You close your eyes waiting for your body to hit the cold countertop but something different happens. You actually splash into something cold and bubbly.

You open your eyes and notice you fell directly into the glass of soda. The glass cup rises above almost like prison walls.

"Oh god, I've got to get out of here!"