- Text Size +

The gigantic woman begins to lower herself to the ground near where you are standing. It's almost unsettling how quick she can move considering how large she is. You begin to panic as her entire form gets closer and closer until it stops almost directly above you. Bunny then drags what looks to be a small basket to her side and reaches out towards the red fruit attached to the green "trees".

"Oh my god, those are tomatoes!" You finally reach the conclusion that this is not a new planet but is actually your next-door neighbor's garden.

Bunny plucks the tomatoes from their plant and starts to toss them in the basket. Her upper body hovering above you. Your eyes are immediately drawn to the two round orbs hanging from her chest. Her breasts were large before but now they are truly enormous. The colossal boobs sway with bunny's every motion almost putting you in a daze. Quickly snapping out of it, you begin to theorize the situation you are in.

"The machine must've short circuited or something and instead of transporting to a new world..." Your eyes grow wide with fear. "I was transported to Bunny's garden and somehow shrank to miniscule size!"

You begin to make the calculations in your head on just how small you are. If a tomato looks to be bigger than your own house, then you must be at least half an inch or less. Just the thought of being that small makes you shiver in fear.

It's almost to insane to think about. Your thoughts are interrupted by soft humming from your looming neighbor. Just her humming sounds a million times louder. Putting your situation into perspective, you know now that you must get Bunny's attention, or you might be stuck outside forever. The basket seems to be almost filled to the brim with various fruits and vegetables. Scanning your immediate surroundings, you spot a tomato close to the ground.

"That's my way out!"

You desperately begin to dash toward the tomato, hoping to catch a ride with Bunny and her harvest of fruits and veggies. The ground is still wet and muddy, making your attempt much more difficult. Finally, you make it to the tomato and grab on to its slick surface. You turn your head to see the hand of a goddess reach in to grab it. Bunny grabs hold of the tomato and you along with it. she places the tomato in the basket and starts to stand up with basket (and scientist) in hand. The sudden movement of Bunny just getting off from the ground is enough to almost make you puke. You must be truly insignificant to almost pass out from a simple movement like that.

Bunny starts to make her way towards her house quietly humming to herself. This bubbly girl is oblivious to the tiny captive she has in her basket. 

"I think I'll use some of these fruits and veggies for lunch today!" her voice booms from above your basket prison. 

Bunny opens the back door into her house, smiling, as she plans out what to eat.