- Text Size +

You enter into the doorway and are immediately blinded by a bright light. There is a sudden tingling sensation all throughout your body and finally the light subsides. You are greeted by a strange new environment. The "trees" you see look to have no bark and go up for at least two to three thousand feet. The ground almost looks like it's been tilled. Behind you is the door back to your world. 

"Alright, I should just get a good look around and take a couple samples back to the lab" 

You look around your current surroundings and notice that you arrived from your world on a small hill. Slowly, you begin to make your way down the hill towards one of the large green "trees". As you get closer you notice that there seem to be some sort of red fruit hanging from the "trees" The fruit looks massive in comparison, possibly the size of your house if not larger. The fruit also looks strangely familiar to you. Getting closer to the "tree" and you reach out to touch it. The bark is strange and foreign to you. It is green and feels fuzzy.

Suddenly there is a tremor in the ground that catches you off guard. You look down to your watch and notice you only have a couple minutes left to explore before you have to head back through the doorway. As you get back up, another tremor shakes the ground around you. This time the tremor felt closer almost like something is approaching your position. You begin to worry and start to shake. You never thought that this world might be already inhabited. 

You freeze as you notice that the sunlight has been blocked out by something massive. Turning around you see what exactly has blocked out the sun. 

"This cannot be happening!"

Standing before you are an absolutely massive humanoid figure. You can tell it is female by the large breasts blocking out her face. She seems to be wearing a beige shirt that is almost at its limit containing the large breasts beneath it. You squint your eyes and are horrified to notice that this person is very familiar to you. This monster is your next-door neighbor, Bunny! 

You hear a booming voice come from the heavens.

"It's time to water the plants!"

There from the heavens you see in Bunny's hands a yellow watering can as she tilts it forward. Panicking, you look down at your watch and see that you have only a minute till the doorway closes. You begin to rush towards the hill where the doorway was. That's when it begins to pour. Large drops of water begin to splash all over the place and the ground begins to get slick and muddy. The hill you climbed down has become a muddy, slippery slope. You try your best, but the hill is much more difficult to climb in its current condition. Eventually you reach the top and to your horror the doorway blips out of existence. You couldn't make it in time. You slowly turn around to see that the water droplets have stopped and now you could see Bunnys cute face.

"I hope that's enough water!" she says with her typical bubbly attitude. "Now to get a bit closer!"