- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Inspired by a certain mutual on twitter, I wrote a whole thing about Venti and his 2000 years of boysmell, and his feet and crotch :) I haven't played the game in a long time but, I did get a genshin fan to factcheck for any major mistakes so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I'm truly so so sorry if there's a minor detail I got wrong in my sizehorny fic about Venti getting absurdly drunk and sticking his friends in his extremely musky underwear and stepping on them.

It was a quiet, calm night in the kingdom of Mondstadt, the Fatui menace was nowhere to be seen or heard, the realm being at peace.
The renowned Tavern of Mondstadt, ‘Angels Share’ was quiet tonight. Most of the usuals were there, Jean, the current Grand master of Favionus Knights, along with her younger sister, Barbara, who is the deaconess of the Church of Favonius.

The owner, Diluc, always enjoyed them as customers, even if he believed their actual methods as servants of Favonius were.. less than efficient. They mostly kept to themselves, quiet and enjoying their one or two drinks of Dandelion Wine before heading back to their home to rest off the incoming hangover that awaited their lightweight bodies.

Yet, despite the molding and creation of this remarkably peaceful silence in the bar, that took several hours of answering rowdy customers and denying the occasional red-faced drunk’s demand for a refill to create, it was all shattered instantly by one barefoot Bard, drunkenly slamming the door open with his arms, eyes still half closed and drooping. Venti, the town bard, stumbles and wobbles over to the seat at the front of the bar, directly opposite Diluc, still standing and wiping clean the latest shot glass.

“Hic-I’ll have a large shot of Dandelion Wine-(Hic!) On my Tab please.”

Diluc was enraged. He’s not even particularly sure what made this moment his breaking point. The Bard has done this so many times now, in this exact situation as well. But this time, something just snapped.

“Enough! I’m tired of you putting your drinks on the Tab! I’m tired of you offering to pay with your singing! I’m tired of your excuses, Bard! You dare come into this quiet, calm bar, loudly announce your presence, AND come in barefoot?! I had just scrubbed those floorboards clean a few hours ago! PAY YOUR GODDAMN TAB OR GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BAR!”

Venti’s eyes suddenly open up fully, his slurring of words stop for a moment, as he finally looks directly at Diluc’s face, brimming with rage that’s boiled over months of unpaid tabs and measly offerings of songs, a few small but still noticeable veins emerging from the forehead.
“So that’s how it is then. Then I guess I’ll just have to-(Hic!) use my plan B.”

The Favonius duo couldn’t help but notice the rapidly escalating argument and got up from their creaking, wooden seats, drinks still half full for both of them, to try to settle down the argument.
Jean uses her calm and commanding voice as the grandmaster of the knights to try to defuse the situation.
“Hey, Venti, Diluc, we can talk about th-”

Venti points his shining finger at Jean, the light refracting off of her eyes, only for all of that to cease immediately, with Jean nowhere to be seen.
The younger sister, in a panic, moves her eyes around rapidly to find her sister, noticing a small, doll-like version of her on the floor, looking upward towards her gigantic family member.
The leader of Mondstadts defenders vanished in an instant, shrunk down to the height of a doll on the floor, her voice of reason being replaced by her siblings screams of terror and worry for her, before that too dissapears.

Diluc, astonished at just what he had seen, raises his voice not in anger, but surprise.
“Just what the hell was that?! What kinda power do you have!? What is-”
Diluc is interrupted by a shining finger gun directly to his forehead, at a loss for words.

Venti, now with full focus on Diluc, ignoring the girls in his drunken retaliation, speaks.
“Sorry about that interruption!”
“Now, are you still sure you want to make me pay my tab?”
He then promptly forgets the entire existence of the two girls he shrunk.

Venti continues his power trip while his absolutely massive, soft, dripping masses of smelly flesh dangle above the shrunken, now powerless and pathetic girls who can only attempt to dodge the 2000 years of unwashed Archon feet, and the occasional saliva dribble from the Bard’s mouth himself, all until they are washed and left to float in a single sweat drop, forced to inhale the pungent, foul smell of the Bard’s water leaving his body, the stench of his feet still dangling above invading their tiny lungs, unable to move or escape as they are forgotten, left to swim in his muck and gag.

Diluc, never one to back down, argues back even at finger-gun point.
“Just because you can take these two out of the picture doesn’t mean you can get away with this scot-free! You really don’t think people will just let the disappearance of the grand-master and her younger sister slide, will you!?”

Venti’s fingers shine even brighter, but his eyes start drooping once again, it seems the momentary burst of drunken focus is wearing off and just returning back to being drunk.

“Yeah yeah, whatever.. (Hic!)”
The Bard fires his shining finger, making Diluc shrink down to the floor, the shot glass he was cleaning before this argument started is caught by the quick hands of the megalomaniac Bard before it hits the ground. “Now I get to have all the Dandelion Wine I could ever want!”

Venti daintily hops off of the cheap wooden stool, unintentionally sticking the two girls to the bottom of his dirt covered feet. He had gone running in the field earlier it seems, much to the girls ever worsening fortune, their faces now stuck in the grime of his canyon of his retch inducing toes, their bodies pressed further and further into it with each step, the warm humid sweat and spit keeping them melded into the flesh.
After nearly crushing them, Venti has just now flipped the sign on the Tavern entrance to CLOSED, and takes a long, arduous 10 step walk to the back of the bar counter, now leaning downward to pick up the shrunken Diluc on the floor, placing him on the bar counter, along with his shot glass, now full of the Bard’s favorite.

Diluc just stares at him, the two not exchanging a single word for several, unimaginably long seconds.

“C’mon, (Hic!) do that cool thing where you shake it around for extra flavor already! It’s so cool!”

Diluc, still enraged by this situation and how lightly the bard takes the art of wine-making, starts yelling at the top of his lungs.

“Now listen here! I’ll have you know, for every single of these goddamn Dandelion Wines, they were squeezed by my loyal workers back at the Dawn Winery! I’m tired of you taking their hard work for granted!”

Venti ignores him, moving his hand towards the shot glass just next to Diluc, shaking it around for himself, spilling a bit of it on top of Diluc, before chugging it down in one gulp.

“They freshly squeezed Dandelions for this juice huh? That’s (Hic!) cool I guess..”

Venti’s eyes shine a dark green for a moment, while a small smile forms across his face, like he just thought of something funny.
“Tell me, Diluc, have you ever squeezed Dandelions?”

Diluc, not really sure what else to do right now, answers.

“I can say I have not, no. I’m simply far too busy taking care of the tavern itself to have the time for it.”

Venti moves his hand down to his pants, sticking his thumb in between the bare skin of his crotch and the fabric of his pants.

“Would you like to?”

Diluc’s eyes widened, staring at the dank, dark abyss of the incredibly drunk Bard’s underwear, along with his burgeoning pillar of warm, white, flesh, and his plump, jiggling, and ready to burst baby-juicers.

Venti was far too drunk.

“H-hey now, we can talk about this! I’ll forget all about this I promise! Your tab will be wiped clean, forever, just please don’t-”

Venti did not listen. He was just playing a funny practical drunk joke on his good friend Diluc after all! He was totally thinking hard about the permanent repercussions of this joke and super aware of the struggling and barely conscious girls at his barefoot soles.
The Bard scooped Diluc with his spare hand that’s not holding his underwear open, and dangled him above the yawning abyss, the smell emanating from it forcing Diluc to cover his mouth and nose.

“Ehehe, (Hic!) sorry Diluc, I know those aren’t exactly Dandelions down there, but I hope grapes are close enough! Have (Hic!) fun juicing those! And do it fast too, you don’t want your wine (Hic!) supply to run out after all, do you?”

Venti lets his sweaty, soft fingers on Diluc’s shoulders loosen up, causing the shrunken Tavern owner to unwillingly plunge into Venti’s underwear, surrounded by hot, humid flesh.

It was hellish, worst than any marsh Diluc had trudged through for his own personal adventures, the smell causing his entire body’s insides to suffer, his eyes leaking, his nose burning, his lungs trying their hardest to reject the air that enveloped the coughing and wheezing Diluc, face first against the soft, plump, marshmallow like flesh of what contains the essence of the future of this drunken Bard’s bloodline. The air was hot, uninviting, and hostile. The weight on top of Diluc’s doll-like body was unimaginable, pinning his lower half entirely, as sweat, unnoticeable to one of normal size, started dripping slowly down on the powerless owner of the Tavern, forcing its way into his body, whether by Nose or the desperate gasp for air from his mouth.

“And (Hic!) here’s to another (Hic!) drink!” (Hic!)

Venti triumphantly cheers to himself, before drinking yet another wine, only to miss his mouth entirely, and spills the full bottle of wine onto his crotch in his less than fully functional state.
“Oops, (Hic!) guess I’ll just (Hic!) grab another one!”

While Venti absentmindedly grabs yet another drink, Diluc is drenched in the sweet tide of his Tavern’s precious wine, giving all his gasps for air and drinking of Venti’s retched sweat a humiliatingly sweet aftertaste.

The tiny red hair thinks to himself, still trapped and squirming under the flesh of Venti’s members, while his hair he takes so much effort in to keep well is ruined by his own Taverns signature drink.
(This shouldn’t be wasted like this, goddamn it! This wine is far too good to spill on the crotch. This Bard will get what he deserves one day, I swear!)

Hours pass. The Bard has drank himself to sleep, the sun has started rising. The heroes of Mondstadt are still at Venti’s drunken whims, having been stuck to inhale his horrific musks and stenches, unable to escape as their captor peacefully snores away.
His signature hat rests, having fallen onto the bar desk along with his head, his right cheek resting directly against the hardwood, his drool leaking out of his mouth, all while his eyes slowly open up from his hangover thanks to the rays of the sun meeting his sparkling green eyes.

“Mgghhh…. Good morning..”
He says to himself, only to realize just where he is, and what he did last night.
“Oh!”
The Bard quickly puts on his hat, and opens up his underwear with the same thumb he used last night.

“Soooo… Care to tell me where that Dawn Winery is?
I can’t exactly just bring you back to normal size after what I did last night so I kinda need to find the source of that sweet sweet wine of yours..”

And, with a crushed and defeated Diluc in his underwear, who’d answer any question he asks, and a pair of forgotten and incredibly dirty Mondstadt women at his feet, unable to pry themselves away, Venti starts to leave the bar.

“I wonder just how the traveler is doing, I haven’t seen them in a while..”
He says, not remembering the night before last night's events, also involving a drunken rampage, as he scratches at a particular itchy part of fabric at his rear, that just keeps wriggling, over and over..

Chapter End Notes:

Venti is the sex