- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Abby's Butt

"Abby, what is taking so long?" Alex knocked on the bathroom door. "I am ready to go."

"The more you rush me, the slower I will go," she retorted.

Alex slumped on to the floor to wait. He was in his swimsuit, waiting to go to the beach. Their parents were out of town on an anniversary trip, so the two siblings decided to enjoy a day in the sun. Living close to the ocean, they took every chance possible to spend time at the beach.

In many ways, Alex was your average 17-year boy. He liked video games, did okay in school, and thought about girls more than he was willing to admit. For the most part, Alex blended in with the rest of his classmates. He was not at the top of his class, nor did he play on any sports teams. Alex was average looking too. Girls were not drooling over him, but he was by no means ugly. He had a slender build, fluffy chocolate brown hair, and hazel eyes.

Two things made Alex's life different than others. First, he had a twin sister. Abby was pretty much the girl version of him, with similar looks and interests. She was, however, more popular than Alex. Abby participated in the school's theatre program and had many friends. She also had a line up of boys wanting to ask her out.

The second thing was not directly about Alex. Instead, it was something about his twin that most people did not know. Abby was a witch. Yes, that is right, a witch with magical powers. Officially, to the few that knew about them, people with powers were known as the Gifted. However, Abby preferred to call herself a witch. People with special abilities have been around for hundreds of years; they are just very rare. However, for obvious reasons, they keep these powers quiet. The last time the gifted came out into the open, the Salem Witch Trails killed many innocent people.

In the Dawson family, the Gifted seemed to only run in females. It also would skip a generation. The twin's grandma was a witch, but their mom was not. Abby had been learning to harness her abilities with her grandma ever since they manifested at age 13.

Abby's powers had not changed too much between her and Alex. They were still normal teenage siblings. As twins, they could go from being best friends to fighting in no time. They loved to play pranks on each other. However, Abby usually had the upper hand with her powers. She had done crazy things like turning his skin blue and transforming my phone into a live parrot.

Finally, the door opened. Abby can out in a red and blue patterned bikini. She held a beach bag in her hand. "It is about time," said Alex as he stood up.

"Please, I was not in there that long. Plus, my hair and skin routine is hard work; it's not magic, you know." Abby smirked at her joke. "The first one to the Razor gets to drive." Instantly the twins were racing down the hall to the garage where the Razor was parked. They were neck and neck. Abby shoved Alex, trying to make him lose his balance. It did not work, and he pushed her back harder. She stumbled over her flip flops. Alex gained the lead as he ran into the garage.

He heard Abby mutter something in Latin. Alex could feel the jolt of one of her spells. Then he was completely frozen to the spot, only able to move his eyes. His sister walked up to him with a smirk on her face. Abby ruffled his hair and continued to the Razor. "Not fair, you cheated," he mumbled through his clenched jaw.

"What's that?" Abby said, pretending not to know what he was trying to say. "You need help with your trunks?" She waved her hand, and Alex's swimsuit was pulled down to his ankles. Getting into the Razor, Abby laughed. Alex rolled his eyes, irritated. It was not as though he was embarrassed to be naked in front of her. The twins had always been comfortable with nudity. They shared a bathroom, so sometimes Alex would be showering while Abby brushed her teeth and vice versa. Rather he was more annoyed that she was using magic to one-up him.

As Abby started the engine, she unfroze Alex. He hastily pulled his swim trunks up and hopped into the passenger seat. "Cheater!" Alex hit his twin in the arm.

"Ow," she exclaimed, hitting him back. "Don't be a sore loser." Abby put the Razor in reverse and backed out of the garage. "You should be glad that I don't turn you into a frog." The wind whipped past them as she raced down the road. In the distance, the ocean sparkled in the sun.

"You should be glad that I don't send Jake a picture of your Care Bear collection," Alex retorted.

"You would dare," Abby said through gritted teeth. Then with a smirk," We both know that I could get you back so bad. Grandma just taught me a spell that can shrink things. I could make you an inch tall and keep you in my pocket."

"I don't think mom and dad would be too happy if you did that," Alex said. "You know you are not supposed to use magic on me."

"First off, mom and dad are out of town right now, so there is nothing they could do. Secondly, if you are only an inch tall, so it's not like they would be able to find you. Lastly, what is stopping me from shrinking them if they get annoying." Abby parked the Razor with a smirk. She liked holding her powers over her brother. He just rolled his eyes, knowing it was just an empty threat.

The twins walked barefoot on the sand to their favorite spot. It was a secluded alcove in the cliff that allowed them to enjoy the beach in peace. They laid their towels on the sand, and Abby pulled out a mini radio. She flicked it on. One of the pop songs that was overplayed came blasting out. "Ugh, I hate this song." Alex reached for the controls, but Abby slapped his hand away.

"I like this song," Abby said defiantly. "Plus, it's my radio, so no touchy." He tried to reach past her arm, but she twisted away. "Stop it." Alex ignored her. He knew he shouldn't, but he liked to egg his sister on. Alex managed to change the channel, but only for a second before she switched it back. He tried again, and this time Abby bit him.

"Ow," Alex pulled his hand away, "that hurt."

"Then stop bugging me," Abby said, fuming. She could go from mildly annoyed to completely pissed off in zero seconds flat. Alex decided to drop it and have a snack instead. He reached in the bag for the Hershey's Drop. "Hey, those are mine," barked Abby.

"No, they are not. Mom bought them for everyone," retorted Alex.

"I have had it with your butthead behavior," she snarled. Before Alex could do anything, she pointed her finger at him at muttered one of her spells. His skin became tingly, and Alex was overcome with dizziness as the world appeared to spin around him. Alex closed his eyes to keep from getting sick. Something seems to be happening to his body, but he did not dare open his eyes yet. Abby watched with a smirk as her twin brother got smaller and smaller. The shrinking did not stop until Alex was about an inch or so tall.

It took Alex a second before he realized the dizzying motion had stopped. Tentatively, he opened his eyes. Disoriented at first, Alex could not tell where he was or what had just happened. A blue carpet of sorts appeared to stretch out in every direction. The sound and smell of the beach reached his senses. Then it dawned on Alex; he had just been shrunk. Before he could fully appreciate the craziness of the situation, a giant barefoot stepped right in front of him. It had sparkly pink nail polish. Alex craned his neck to see his sister towering over him like a skyscraper. Her legs alone appeared to be bigger than redwood trees.

Abby continued to smirk as she bent down to pick up her tiny twin. She scooped him into the palm of her hand and lifted him upwards. Her skin smelled like suntan lotion. "Dude, you are so tiny." She prodded him with her massive forefinger. Alex still could not believe how big his sister seemed. "You are kind of cute like this. Ever since I saw Indian in the Cupboard, I have wanted a tiny person as a pet."

"I am not going to be your pet. Get me back to normal," Alex huffed as he jumped away from his giant sister's finger.

Abby raised an eyebrow. "Considering that I could over power you with my pinky finger, I don't think you should be making demands, shrimp-boy." To prove a point, she pinned him down to the palm of her hand. Alex bit into her skin as hard as he could. "Ow, that hurt. Stop it!"

"Or what?"

"Or...or...I will shove your tiny body up my butt," Abby concluded with a smirk.

Alex's jaw dropped open. "You are sick. You know that, right? How is that the first thing that comes to your mind."

"Well, it only seems fitting since you have been a butthead all morning, not to mention a royal pain in the ass," Abby stated. Alex just could not help himself. He stuck his tongue out and flipped her off. She laughed drily. "Looks like someone wants to be taught a lesson." She pulled down her bikini bottom part of the way and lowered the hand holding her tiny brother towards her butt. Alex now more fully appreciated the term moon. Abby's giant pale backside loomed over him like a full moon. He had to admit, as far as butts were concerned, his sister had a nice one.  It was perfectly smooth and round and not overly big.  Nonetheless, Alex did not relish the idea of being shoved up Abby's butt crack.

"Listen, Abby," he started. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. You know I just like to mess with you. Plus, I thought you were joking." She didn't respond, just giving her tiny brother a mischievous grin and a shrug. Then Abby pushed Alex right between her butt cheeks. With a snap, Abby put her bikini bottoms back in place. He was surrounded by her soft, fleshy skin, which smelled like suntan lotion. It was the strangest feeling Alex had ever experienced. He still could not believe she had actually shoved him up her butt. Alex was both bemused and annoyed, though not really surprised. His twin loved to mess around with him and had never been bashful about being naked in front of him.

Starting to feel claustrophobic, he tried to squirm free.  She smirked to herself, enjoying the dominance over her brother and being turned on by the tiny boy squirming around her butt. Abby laid down on her stomach to sunbathe, deciding to keep Alex prisoner. She had fun toying around with him, clenching her butt cheeks together to squeeze him. After struggling a little, Alex was able to flip around so he could breathe better. In fact, he had to admit it was kind of comfortable with between her soft and warm skin. This caused him to feel sleepy, and he ended up dozing off.

Alex was awoken by bright light and Abby's massive hand reaching for him. She pinched him between her forefinger and thumb, lifting him upwards. "I hope you learned your lesson, shrimp-boy," Abby said with a smirk.

"You are so sick, you know that right," Alex replied, but he could not help but also smirk. "What kind of sister shrinks her brother and then shoves him up her butt?"

"Oh please, I know you secretly enjoyed being shoved up my ass," Abby grinned mischievously.

Alex just rolled his eyes, still smirking. "Well, now that you taught me a lesson, how about you return me to normal size?"

"And miss out on the opportunity to have more fun with you at this size, I don't think so." Abby closed her fist around her tiny brother, imagining all the things she could do with him. She had always wanted to be a giantess. Alex squirmed but knew there was nothing for him to do. First off, there was no way he could escape from her. Secondly, it was usually best to let Abby have what she wanted. And finally, Alex found that he actually liked being shrunk. As such, he decided to sit back and enjoy his time in captivity.