- Text Size +

"Little one.. do you like my feet?"


Mike was blushing a deep shade of red at this point.. he didn't know what to say, and he didn't even know how his giant "owner" would react to his behavior. She seemed more curious than upset at this point, but he'd seen her flip from gentle to strict and domineering in an instant.


"I asked you a question Mike, where you enjoying yourself down there?"


"I.. I.. I remember you said we'll eventually have to do some chores for you, to earn our keep.. I just wanted to please you."


"That's what I thought too at first, but after seeing how much passion you were showing, I think there's more to it than that... I think you like my feet. I want you to be honest with me Mike, tell me the truth, are you attracted to me?"


"I can't be attracted to you ma'am.. I'm already in a relationship, I can't do that to Jennifer.." he said looking down.


He was surprised to hear the giant woman laughing above him "Do you really think we could have a relationship that threatens your existing one you and I? No darling, what you feel towards me isn't typical romance, it seems to be more along the lines of fascination.. like fascination with a goddess.. isn't that correct Mike?"


He thought about it for a minute, maybe she's right. He's always been a bit submissive but never ever anywhere near as what he felt around her. More importantly, he trusted her.. he already trusted her with his life, to take care of him and his girlfriend, to be gentle with them. He could trust her with his feelings.


"I think you're right ookami.. I've always been a bit submissive around certain women but the more time I spend with you, the more I start trusting you and warning up to you. You're big beautiful, and curvey like a goddess, but you're also warm, gentle, calm, and very caring. I just felt like I wanted to worship you Harumi-sama."


"Curvey? What does that mean?"


"It means... You're so well endowed" he said sheepishly.


"Speak plainly little one, don't replace one term I don't understand with another.." she was starting to sound annoyed "You don't need to be afraid"


"It means you have a full body, with ... with... with big boobs and a big.. butt"


She laughed so hard that he lost his balance as the sofa shook underneath him.


"Sorry little one, that's so cute.. and funny"


"It's ok ookami"


"No little guy, I think from now on, it would be better to call me goddess, in Japanese, that's 'megami' understood?"


"Yes" he nodded 


"Yes?"


"Yes megami" he bowed down.


"Good boy.. you don't have to worry about it too much Mike, you just have to be honest. As long as you behave yourselves, I want to my little ones to enjoy living with me.. I want to..." She paused as she looked for the word"I want to spoil you.. also, I have to say I enjoyed this myself too.. watching such a handsome young man worshipping me like this, and your tongue felt great on my feet.. and where did you learn to give such massages? You're tiny bit you're still good at it"


"Thank you megami!" 


"Get back to work little one" she said with a smile "I'll enjoy your worship for now but later on we'll have to teach little Jennifer to do it too. I want you to stand on your tippy toes and try to reach my toes, they need the same treatment."


...


He must have been working for over 2 hours, the massive woman wouldn't speak much, other than to tell him to get back to work whenever she felt him slacking off and to switch between her feet every now and then. Despite being fit, by the time she finally told him he could stop, he was exhausted. He dropped to his back between her massive feet, and closed his eyes.


He felt himself bring picked up, but he didn't open his eyes, he heard Harumi say "are you really this tired little one?"


Mike nodded without opening his eyes "Yes megami, it was harder than I expected"


"I think I'll set up a tiny gym for you two, I want my little ones to stay in a good shape.. that's one attractive thing about you and I don't want it to change."


"You did a very good job though my little guy, I'm proud of you.. I know it was enjoyable for you, but I always reward good behavior"


Mike felt himself being moved and opened his eyes to see what she was talking about, he watched in disbelief as she opened the neck of her pijama top, reached into her bra, pulling the left cup away from her monumental breast, and gently slid him in there, before letting it snap shut.


Harumi positioned the little one right by her nipple, and gently rubbed him into it. The little man didn't need anymore encouragement, and she could feel him taking her nipple in both hands, rubbing it, kissing it, and even biting it. 


She moaned loudly this time, she was enjoying the attention she was getting, but she also loved the power she held over the tiny couple. She could do whatever she wanted to them, and there was nothing they could do about it. Better yet they were already starting to warm up to her. She was surprised she was feeling this way, at first she was happy to have the company.. she had a healthy relationship with her daughter, but she also understood that she had a strong-minded girl who's reached an age where she wants little to do with her mother, and the thought of having 2 little people to take care of and keep her company awoke her maternal instincts and gave her a new purpose. But as she began to adjust to her role as their caretaker, she found herself enjoying the power she held over them, she wanted them to love her, and grow accustomed to their new life with her, but she also wanted them to bow to her, worship her, and show her respect.


And right now, the little man was driving her crazy with his wanton worship of her breast.. she knew she was getting closer to the point of no return, and she hadn't thought about it, she also didn't want to hurt the little one in her excitement and she didn't want things going so far already. So after a few more minutes, she pulled her bra cup and chuckled as the little one groaned clearly annoyed at being removed from his warm surroundings. As she picked him up, she could see a dark parch in the tiny pants she'd made for him. She laughed as she knew he'd had more fun than she thought in there.


"Did you like your reward little Mike?"


"Yes megami, I loved it"


"Do you see now why you should a good little boy and do as you're told?"


"I do goddess, I promise to be good"


"Nooo.. a good what?"


Mike hesitated, but only for a second "I promise to be a good little boy and do whatever you say"


"Good boy Mike!" His entire vision was taken over by her lips as she kissed his entire upper body.


"Now let's get you cleaned up, you smell like my perfume and boob sweat honey!"