- Text Size +

"How do you like your new home little ones?" Asked Ayumi as she placed a massive 2 story dollhouse on the ground next to the tiny couple.

They've been in Japan for only a few days, but already there was a lot to take in, and their life in the US was starting to feel like a distant memory. The giants had no intentions of letting them roam around freely all the time, they were kept in a 30 gallon fish tank in Harumi's bedroom, the walls were perfectly smooth, and to them looked more than 20 feet high, so they knew they couldn't dream of getting out on their own. Ironically, the tank looked spacious from their perspective; more than 50 feet in length, and almost 20 feet wide, it was about as big as a small apartment for them. The 2 giants did talk about moving them to a dollhouse if they stayed on their best behavior though.

"Looks great Ayumi sama! Thank you so much!" Replied Mike. He was getting used to his he life quicker than he expected. It wasn't all smooth sailing, and he did find himself punished twice by a casual flick once, and being locked up inside a drawer for an entire day the second time. He hated the second punishment way more, he thought bitterly, Ayumi said it was supposed to be 48 hours at first, which he was sure would've drove him crazy from sheer boredom, but Jennifer begged Harumi to cut it short, and he was allowed out early after he promised to fix his attitude.

"You're welcome little guy!" She giggled "you won't be moving in there yet though! We need to make sure you won't be trying anything stupid, you have to earn our trust first."

She was quiet for minute "Guys, we don't want you to suffer, we want your life here to be as smooth as possible, just be good ok?" She watched as her tiny audience nodded "Mother really likes you! I could tell she liked you the moment she first met you! And I knew having you around would make her life much less difficult after I leave.. she won't have to be alone anymore! I can't tell you how much better I feel about moving out now!"

"But I need you to spoil her! She's been through a lot and she deserves to finally have whatever she wants, understood? She's literally the goddess in your world! That means you always show her you're happy to be here, and do whatever she tells you to do. I want you to kowtow to her whenever she comes to take you out, and at this point you should start taking the initiative."

Jennifer looked at her puzzled and uncertain "Take the initiative? What does that mean Ayumi-sama?"

Ayumi rolled her eyes "Tiny girl! I thought you were supposed to be the smart lawyer here! Remember when we told you you might end up having to do some chores? We've been wanting to walk you through it but she decided to give you a few days to settle in and get used to things. Don't wait for her to remind you of that or ask you for anything, offer to rub her feet, polish her shoes, paint her nails, ask her if there's anything you can do for her! It's only fair right? You don't wanna be freeloaders do you?"

Knowing there was one right answer, they both shook their heads no.

"And one more thing.. you're not going to tell her about this conversation, understood? I want her to think you're acting of your own accord and not because I'm nudging you into it you selfish little things!"

...

The tiny couple was allowed time to exercise out of their fish tank, the giant mother had explained to them they she wanted them to stay fit and healthy, but also warned them against trying to escape, and told them to stay away from the door, and that soon as someone walks into the room they were to run to the middle of the room and make themselves visible immediately.

Suddenly, they felt the familiar booming footsteps, soon the door was opened and Harumi walked in, they sprinted to make themselves visible as she scanned the floor for them, as soon as her eyes landed on them she smiled and walked closer. Jennifer looked at her boyfriend, and pulled him down, immediately they knelt down and bowed their heads so low that they nearly touched the ground.

Harumi was very pleased with their behavior, and explained that she will be checking on them every few minutes. She said she was about to relax for the evening by watching a movie, and that she wanted one of them to come with her.

Almost immediately, Mike found himself volunteering. Harumi squatted down "So you volunteer little guy?"

"Yes ookami, if that pleases you."

Jennifer watched as their owner picked up her boyfriend between her thumb and index finger, and started to walk away. Before she closed the door, she told Jennifer to stay put and wait for her to come back.

...

An hour later, Mike sat on the woman's knee as she absentmindedly stoked his head with her thumb. The movie was in Japanese and he didn't understand much of it, but he wasn't focused on it anyway. He didn't want to admit it, but ever since the initial shock of their situation wore off, he found himself unable to hate her, despite what she did. Her warmth, her gentle touch, and get calming motherly aura was getting to him, and he found himself leaning into her fingers. He'd always been a bit submissive around women, and the hopelessness of their situation was starting to get him a bit too giddy and excited. He found himself staring too much at her feet, kicked up on the sofa, twitching in the dim light coming from the TV. The woman was certainly attractive, her medium length silly hair, her beautiful brown eyes, her mature curvy body, and her smooth skin.. he tried to shake the thoughts out of his head but he couldn't.

Suddenly he found himself tapping her thumb and calling up to her "ookami" he swallowed as she looked down at him with a smile "are you ok little one?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I was wondering if you would like me to help you relax?"

"What do you have in mind little one?" She had a bemused look on her face

"I been thinking, you're doing so much for us, you treat us well, and I feel like we need to repay your kindness.. I could give you a foot rub if you want?"

Her smile suddenly disappeared "Are you two planning something? Are you trying to make me lower my guard so you can run away?"

"What? No, I swear! I just want to be useful here.. besides, even if we manage to get away, which is very unlikely, where would we go? We're literally in a different continent ma'am.. we don't know the language and we don't know anyone here."

She seemed to consider what he said, and he breathed a sigh of relief as she nodded her head and placed him at the end of the sofa near her feet.

Mike was presented with an incredible sight, hey feet were colossal.. he estimated them to be 9 inches long, making them more than twice as long a he was tall. He looked past her feet and saw that she was looking at him expectantly, waiting for his next move. As he walked closer to her feet, he noticed that they had a natural odor to them, mixed with her herbal foot lotion, and he found himself growing weaker as he inhaled her scent. He placed both hands on her sole, he could feel the thick and slightly rough skin under his palms, and pushed as hard as he could to make her feel it. He then pushed his shoulder into her arch as he moved his entire body up and down her arch. A low moan from the relative giantess signaled to him that she was enjoying it.

As time dragged on, he found himself breaking into a sweat as he labored to help the giant woman relax. He tried not to think about how much he was enjoying it himself, but as he kept rubbing against the feminine skin, he couldn't help himself. He resisted the temptation, before finally telling himself it'll be just one quick kiss, she might not even feel it.. he pressed his face into the warm skin, and smooched it passionately. He pulled off, but couldn't stop himself from pushing his mouth into her sole again as he licked and kissed it in complete worship. She might have taken their freedom, she seemed to think of them as her property, but she was never too harsh, she never hurt them for real, she cared for them he thought.

Suddenly, he realized that he couldn't hear the TV no more, he also realized that he was nibbling at Harumi's warm skin at this point.. He looked up, and was met with the mature giantess's deep brown eyes and her wide smile.