- Text Size +

Ayumi took Jennifer out of her pocket, and placed her on the bedside table in the hotel room she shared with her mother.


"It's done." She said "little Jennifer was very cooperative" pausing to ruffle the little woman's hair with her index finger "I took the cash they had left at home, and their credit card, and then I found an old ATM that doesn't have a camera, and we maxed them."


The Japanese giantesses had checked into a hotel room, then informed Airbnb that their hosts didn't show up when they checked out. After that, the giant women decided that taking the couple's bank cards, and withdrawing as much money as possible would make it look like the couple decided to run away. Mike was left with Harumi while Ayumi took Jennifer with her and left for the couple's residence. Jennifer was sternly told that she should cooperate, or her punishment will be severe, and she knew she had no choice.


In the meantime, Mike learned that their new owners will be flying back to Japan in two days. The news terrified him, as he knew that once they left California, there will be no turning back. Even if they managed to get away, they would have no idea who to turn to, or where to go.. they would be lost in a foreign country at the size of action figures. He tried reasoning and even pleading with the giant woman, but while she still maintained her usual calmness and motherly demeanor, she was much more dominant and authoritative. She told him that their old life was over, and that she and her daughter had already explained that their mind was made up, and why it was for the best. She also reminded the little man that he had to obey her, and informed him that this debate was over. She then looked at him expectantly, and having no other choice, Mike fell to his knees and said "Yes Harumi-sama".


...


The tiny couple was ignored for the few next hours, while the 2 massive women conversed back and forth in Japanese and prepared for their trip back home. They tried to interfere in the conversation, back were met with stern looks that told them neither giantess were interested in listening to them. Ayumi then took some cash, and left the room.


The giant mother was on the phone, speaking to someone in Japanese. Mike looked at Jennifer "My God Jen, we're screwed.. they're going back to Japan in just 2 days."


"Well.. that's it then"


"What do you mean?"


"What do you think? As soon as we leave the country it's prolly too late."


"I know! I tried talking her out of it but she wouldn't listen, she wasn't having any of it. What do we do know? We can't just let them kidnap us!"


"We're not letting them to anything, we're simply too small to stop them and we have no say in the matter.. they made that much clear."


Harumi finished her phone called and looked at the tiny couple standing on the bedside table. Before she could say anything, Jennifer took a deep breath, and walked away from her boyfriend. She didn't expect much, but she knew this was probably their last chance to get back their freedom, she had to try her best. She cleared her throat, and looked up at the massive Japanese woman, who was a bemused expression on her face watching the much smaller woman march up to her. "Harumi, can I talk to you please?"


Harumi shook her head "No, not when you ask like that."


Jennifer bit her lip, but she had no choice.. she went down to her knees, bowed her head, and tried again "Harumi-sama, may I please talk to you for a few minutes?"


"Much better.. ok little one, what do you have to say?" The giant woman placed her hand on the table, palm up. Jennifer climbed onto it, and sat on her knees again. She was raised until she was at the woman's chest level, she needed a minute to compose herself and find her speech, it was still an awe inspiring experience to be so close to someone so big.


"I understand that you already made up your mind, but I'm begging you to reconsider. We might be small, but we're still people, just like you. We have friends and families who will miss us, we have lives, dreams, and you're casually taking us away from all of it. I'm not delusional, yes, you're right, there's only a small chance of us going back to normal, but we are willing to risk it! We want to try because it's our lives! We have worked way too hard to give up now, and we have so much ahead of us.. you're asking us to simply turn our backs on all of it, and accept becoming essentially your pets! How do you think that makes us feel? I'm sorry ma'am, but we're too ambitious, way too hard working to accept what you're suggesting."


Harumi was looking down at the little woman in her hand, nodding every now and then, and finally she said "Are you done little one?"


Jennifer nodded, suddenly she felt herself being lowered down, the giant woman's body flashing by quickly as she was brought close to the floor, then the giant hand tilted, and the tiny when yelped as she rolled off and came to a stop a few inches before a gigantic pair of bare feet. She felt the earth shake slightly as a great shadow covered her, she looked up and her jaw immediately dropped at the sight that met her eyes.


The giant Asian woman was standing right over her, her feet now on either side of the smaller woman. It was her first time seeing one of them from this level, and Jennifer found herself astounded, she was looking at a woman the size of a 12 story building, a walking talking mountain of a human being.


"Tell me little Jennifer, how do you expect to live normally like this?"


"I..."


"You said you're an adult, and you can think logically for yourself, right? That's what you said when you tried to convince me that you should be allowed to make your own decisions correct? So you are aware, as you said yourself, that the chances of whatever happened to you being reversed are next to nothing? You are aware that it's much more likely for you two to end up as test subjects than to return to your old life? You understand that the best case scenario for you is having to choose a guardian to take care of you since you couldn't do much at your size? Does that familiar?"


"How will you work like this Jennifer? How will feed yourself or even get a glass of water? How will people react to you? Have you even thought about the risk of being kidnapped by people with much worse intentions? Have you even considered that we might be in danger for knowing about what happened to you?"


Jennifer didn't know what to say, tears streamed down her cheeks as the gravity of their situation started to sink in. During the past few hours, she was trying to convince herself that the 2 giantesses didn't really believe what they told them, that they just needed to get away and find help, she didn't want to face the ugly reality that this is likely the rest of their lives. Even then, she wasn't ready to leave everything behind. In her desperation, she threw herself at the massive woman's foot and between sobs, begged her to not to take their freedom, to at least take them to her sister.


The Asian giantess looked down at the tiny younger woman groveling at her feet, she had a look of sympathy on her face as she spoke "I'm sorry little girl, I can't do that.


Your sister, your family or friends actually, they all have their own lives, they didn't ask to be responsible for 2 more people. And the less people who know about you, the better."


With a gentle, yet firm tone she continued "More importantly sweetie, I don't have to explain myself to you. All you need to know is that your old life is over, this is your life now, this is your new size. Life isn't always fair you need to get used to it."


Mike was watching in shock the entire time, he tried to speak several times, but was completely ignored. The giant woman was not budging. He watched as his girlfriend was picked up, the giantess petting her side with an index finger, before saying "Hush now little lady.. let's go wash that pretty face of yours."


Suddenly, Mike saw her other hand moving towards him at an incredible speed. He didn't bother resisting as he was picked up too, and placed inside the giant woman's pijama pants pocket.