- Text Size +

The tiny couple barely had any sleep all night, neither did they talk much to one another about anything. They sat in their prison in silence, thinking about their future, and the conversation they had with the young Japanese giantess. No matter what they told themselves, they couldn't shake the thought that she very well might be right. The thought of being deprived of their freewill, and everything they've worked for so far was ominous and terrifying, but it was also very likely. They had no idea if it was possible to recreate the incident that shrunk them, much less to understand or reverse it. And the thought of becoming test subjects, locked in an underground lab for the foreseeable future was tormenting them well into the morning. They'd refused to face such possibilities up until Ayumi bluntly forced them to.


Before they knew it, the box was opened once again, and Harumi was picked them up and carried them to the bathroom. They washed up, and were brought to the first floor living room, where Ayumi was sitting with her feet kicked up on the coffee table watching TV.


Harumi was apparently surprised to see her daughter awake at such an early hour, the 2 giants talked back and forth in Japanese, before Harumi walked into the living room and set them down on the coffee table. The colossal mother and daughter continued their conversation, looking down at them every few sentences.


Jennifer walked forward closer to the 2 conversing giants, causing them to pause shortly and look down at her. "Excuse me, could you please speak in English? I know you're discussing what to do with us and I think we deserve to know."


- "We'll talk to you when there's something that requires your participation little lady" Ayumi said.


- "That's ok Ayumi" interrupted her mother "I think you already know" she said turning her attention to the tiny couple "Ayumi is suggesting we keep you and take care of you. She said she explained our thinking to you last night, we already talked about it and I think it might be for the best."


- "Sorry ma'am" said Mike, much calmer than he's ever been "We're still people, right? Doesn't that mean we should be the ones deciding our own future?"


- "You would be correct usually, but some people are unable to make their own decisions due to certain conditions or circumstances that make them unable to remain independent. Given your size, and the great danger you casually want to get yourselves into, I think it's fair to say that letting you do what you want might not be the best." Explained Harumi.


Mike tried to talk back but Jennifer grabbed his arm. "So what happens now?" She said.


- "It's more or less been decided, mother will keep you. We're going back to Japan soon and you'll be coming with us."


- "What?!" Shouted Mike.


- "You need to stop these outbursts" said Ayumi in a firm tone "since you're part of the household, you need to learn how things work now. You have to always show respect, especially to your elders such as my mother. You may not shout or interrupt her, and you will always address her respectfully. Understood?"


Mike wanted to shout back but Jennifer squeezing his arm, and the look in Ayumi's eyes kept him quiet.


- "Don't worry sweetie" Said Harumi "they're still new to this. They will adapt to their new life with time. Why don't you explain to them how things will work from now on while I pack and then you can help me get our bags in the car."


...



"Ok little ones, first things first. You can address me and my mother as ookami. If you have to use our names, it'll be Ayumi sama or Harumi sama. Bowing down is also a good way to show respect, do keep that in mind."


"Showing disrespect, or breaking the rules will result in punishment, handed down by myself or by mother. Is that clear?"


Not knowing what else to do, the tiny couple nodded silently.


Ayumi proceeded "The most important rule is to always do whatever we say, whenever we say it. You might be given certain chores to keep you motivated and busy, you will do them to the best of your ability. In any case, when told to do something, you'll be expected to bow down and accept the order."


"What kind of chores could we possible..." Jennifer tried to say.


"I'm not finished" Ayumi poked her gently in the chest, it was still enough to knock her on her butt. "In order for this to work, you can only speak when we tell you"


"Hey! You're being way too rough! You could've hurt her" yelled Mike.


Before he could reach, Ayumi flicked him in the abdomen, easily sending him to his back, as clutched his belly in pain, trying to sit back up, she held him down with her thumb. "I didn't want to do this, but I think you need to learn your place. This was neither the tone, nor the way to speak to us. And no, I wasn't trying to hurt her, I also tried not to go really hard on you. Now, do you have something to say to me?"


Jennifer ran to his side, and knelt down next to him putting a hand on Ayumi's huge thumbnail "apologize you moron" she scolded him.


Defeated, he looked up at Ayumi, who was looking down at him expectantly "I'm sorry, it won't happen again"


"You're forgetting something.."


"Sorry ookami. I promise it won't happen again"


"Good boy, you may get up.. actually, stay on your knees." She then looked at Jennifer "You too little girl"


She watched as both tinies knelt down before her. "Perfect. Now my mom might have more rules for you, but the most important one, is that you must never ever try to run away! It's for your own good. In fact, you'll be kept in a dollhouse or an enclosure all the time unless supervised by one of us, if for some reason we decide to leave you on your own somewhere, you are to remain exactly where we left you until we come back."


"Do I make things clear little ones?" The giantess asked.


"Crystal clear Ayumi sama." Replied Jennifer


Ayumi looked at Mike and smiled when he replied the same.


"Trust me little ones, this is for the best. My mom is a very kind soul and as long as you behave yourselves and do as you're told, she'll take great care of you."


The 2 tinies nodded silently. They heard the tell tale booming footsteps announcing Harumi coming into the room. She looked at them with a smile "Hello my darlings"


Jennifer was the first to reply "Hi ookami!" Harumi smiled warmly and turned to address her daughter "It's good to see they're making progress. We need to get our bags in the car Ayumi, start taking your bags, and I'll join you shortly. I need to put them somewhere safe first"


"Take your time mother"


Harumi knelt down so that her face was level with the table "My daughter told me you don't have any kids? No family yet?"


"That's right Harumi sama. But we do have relatives, family members who will miss us." Said Jennifer


"That was your old life sweetie, it doesn't work anymore.. you now have a family in Japan.. I promise you'll get used to it"


Harumi picked up a large glass bowl that had a few dried flowers in it, placed it on the table next to them, then gently place them both inside. She looked around until her eyes landed on a bookshelf, she walked to it, grabbed the biggest and heaviest book she found on it, and placed it on top of their bowl before walking away.