- Text Size +

Jennifer watched silently from the kitchen counter as Tomiko prepared dinner.


Despite having been tiny for a few months now, she still couldn't get used to seeing giant people in motion, it left her in awe every time. To her, Tomiko looked about 100 feet tall, it was literally like seeing a 10 story building in motion. The things she casually did as she went about her day, things perhaps unnoticeable to the giantess, were astonishing feats of strength and speed to her. And unlike Harumi, she didn't see Tomiko before she shrunk, it was becoming hard to believe that she once stood as big as the giantess.


"Hold this egg for me little one, make sure it not roll off" boomed the giantess, distracting her from her thoughts.


Jennifer took hold of the egg and yelped as she stabilized it in her arms. It wasn't unbearably heavy, but it also wasn't exactly light, she estimated it to be about 60 to 65 pounds. She looked up at the Japanese giantess, despite being occupied with cooking she had an amused look, with a half smile, on her face.


"Is it too heavy for you tiny?"


"A little bit mistress, but I can handle it."


"You fit, I can see that. I want to keep you fit and healthy. Try walking around with the egg for a while."


Jennifer sighed, she didn't hate physical exercise, but this wasn't her idea of it.. the idea that simply walking around a kitchen counter with a large egg is now an exercise for her reminded her of how small and weak she is compared to her humongous captors, as if she needed reminding.


Happily she didn't have to do that for long before the giant woman snatched the egg back from her. The massive fingers returned soon though, locking her arm between a thumb and index finger and effortlessly picking her up only to deposit her on the kitchen floor soon after.


If Tomiko looked impressive from the kitchen counter, she looked absolutely terrifying and mind boggling from the floor. Jennifer had to crane her neck to see the giant woman's face smiling down on her from being her massive tits, Tomiko looked like a force of nature more than a human being from this perspective.


Suddenly Tomiko lifted her wooden sandal clad foot and hovered it over the little woman, Jennifer looked up in terror as the massive foot cast a terrifying shadow over her, and screamed bloody murder as the giant foot descended on her. She closed her eyes, as she heard a thundering boom and felt the earth shake, but she felt no pain.


Opening her eyes, she could see the foot landed inches to her right, and she heard the giantess laughing at her reaction.


"Sorry tiny, I couldn't stop myself. You're too cute. I like tease you. You not mind right?"


Jennifer's heart was done trying to poke a hole in her chest, regaining her composure, she knew better than to argue with the giant.


"No mistress, I don't mind."


A giant foot slipped out of its sandal, and moved towards her, she braced herself to be knocked over or pinned down, but that didn't happen. Instead, the big toe tickled her stomach and chest, making sure not to knock her down.


"Good little girl! Don't worry, you stay subservient slave and we don't hurt you."


The giant woman was effectively right, thought Jennifer bitterly. She is a slave now for all intents and purposes, and she can't do much about it. Even escape wasn't an option now, all are could do was try to stay on the good side of her giant keepers. For some reason, Tamiko intimidated her a bit more than Harumi. She grabbed the massive toe floating in front of her, and kissed it. Earning another "good girl" from the giantess before the latter walked away to continue cooking.


"Stay away from my feet little girl, I don't want to crush you. Instead of sitting on counter you walk around the kitchen floor. It's good exercise for you." The giantess boomed.


*********


"You like egg and chicken little Jen?"


"Yes mistress, I do"


"You'll like today's dinner then, it's a traditional Japanese food, is called Oyakodon."


Before Jennifer could reply, she felt the earth shake and hard a familiar voice calling in Japanese. Blood froze in her veins as she looked at the kitchen door, watching in horror as the giant Japanese teen have her the most thorough beating she's experienced in captivity walked into the kitchen.


Ryoko walked into the kitchen talking to her mother in Japanese, completely oblivious to the tiny woman cowering on the floor. Jennifer quickly realized that the giant teen wasn't minding her feet and could easily squish her, she bolted towards Tomiko and hid behind her foot. The movement attracted Ryoko's attention, and she smirked as her eyes fell on the tiny woman, causing Jennifer to cower closer to Tomiko's feet for protection.


Ryoko deliberately switched to English "Mom! You brought her with you?"


"Yes, little Jennifer will be our house slave, Harumi will eventually give her to us."


"Amazing! Look at her tiny face! She looks terrified, I don't know if it's because of what you said or because she's afraid of me."


"Certainly she afraid Ryoko, she small and weak, we are like gods to her. I think she learned to be a good girl and she used to her life now."


She paused for a minute as she tapped her foot and wiggled her toes, it took a few seconds but Jennifer understood what was expected. She fell to her knees and started peppering Tomiko's giant toes with kisses.


"Did Harumi agree to give her to us?"


"Not entirely, but she will be ours soon. I'm working on it."


"That's amazing mother, it will be great to have her around. A little woman dedicated to us, keeping us company."


"That's right Ryoko, Jennifer accepts her new life now it seems so don't be cruel to her please. We reward good behavior, it's part of her training. I won't stop you from punishing her if she misbehaves, but I don't think she will be a bad girl." She paused smirking at the tiny woman kissing her feet "Right little one?"


"Yes mistress. I'll stay out of trouble and obey."


"That's incredible mother! She was more resistant when we first met her. Can I take her for a while?"


"Maybe later, dinner is almost ready and after dinner I will need her. Maybe tomorrow."


************


Dinner was uneventful, humiliating Jennifer thought, but uneventful. Saeko wasn't there, she was still terrified of what her arch nemesis would do to her, or would make her do given that she was now her slave. Tomiko and Ryoko took turns feeding her, they made her nibble her food from between their fingers, and when she asked for water Tomiko filled a small table spoon with water and made her drink out of it.


After dinner Tomiko picked her up, put her in her pocket and took her to her room for a bath. Jennifer was placed next to a small indoors waterfall with a plastic bonsai tree in it. It was a decor piece of course, but it was huge compared to her.


Any hopes of being allowed to bathe in privacy were shattered when Tomiko told her to take off her maid uniform and then climb on her palm. Before being placed in the water, Tomiko pinched her boobs and played with them, smirking as the tiny woman bit her lip, and tears formed in her eyes. Jennifer was still conflicted, being toyed with and dominated in such ways turned her on, but she still wasn't ready to accept losing her freedom and control of her body. Regardless though, she wouldn't dare rebel or object and just stood still and waited for Tomiko to be done with her.


Once in the water, Tomiko told her to step under the waterfall and play with her hair and her boobs as the water came down on her.


"You don't have an idea how cute and beautiful you look doing this little one."


"Thank you mistress."


"I sure your boyfriend will love see you like this won't he?"


Jennifer remained silent.


"Do you miss him little girl?"


"Yes mistress, I do, very much."


"Too bad you won't see each other soon, you're my slave now and I decide that.. isn't that right?"


"Yes mistress."


"Say it."


"I'm your slave, I can't do anything without your permission."


"Good girl, I think you earned this before you clean up."


Before Jennifer could ask what exactly did she earn, huge fingers took her out of the water. She was placed on the wooden desk again, before a flick from Tomiko's finger knocked her flat on her back. Her hands were pulled up and pinned beneath the woman's index finger, and then she yelped as she felt something soft and warm touch her nether regions. She looked down, and realized that Tomiko had opened her legs and was rubbing a moistened cotton swab against her butt and vagina. She bit her lip to stop herself from moaning as the same guilty pleasure washed over her, she tried to think of anything else, but quickly found it impossible.


Suddenly she felt a sharp pain and a wave of pressure took over her at the same time as the swab was pushed into her pussy. She screamed as Tomiko twirled the probe inside her before pulling it out and pushing it back in over and over again, while using a middle finger to roughly knead the little woman's breasts. No matter if Jennifer wanted this or didn't, she couldn't deny how good it felt, and soon her body betrayed her. She closed her legs around the swab and started bucking her hips with the rythm.


After a few more minutes of this, she screamed and orgasmed violently, soaking the cotton with her juices then collapsed on the wooden surface. She felt blood rushing back into her hands as the finger that pinned them down retreated. She kept her eyes closed and wanted to fall asleep there and then, but in the back of her mind knew that wasn't an option. Soon her giant owner told her to sit back on her knees, and she clumsily did so. Tomiko's giant hand curled before her, and the expectant look on the giant woman's face made her realize she needed to thank Tomiko, without hesitating she hugged the massive index finger and licked it over and over again while thanking her mistress.


Tomiko smirked as she rubbed the tiny woman's chest "You liked that tiny?"


"Yes mistress, thank you again."


"You try to act independent and you ask for freedom but you want this. Being a little slave fits you, you're subservient. Don't worry, be good and I do this again. Now get back in water and clean up, but give me a show."