- Text Size +

Meanwhile...


Mike looked at the massive toes twitching and scrunching before him as his hands rested on the giant woman's big toe, rubbing and caressing it, only pausing to lean in and kiss it in a desperate attempt to appease her. She was looking at him silently while she thought of an appropriate punishment.


He was beginning to get used to his life under Harumi's thumb, he was slowly accepting get authority, and maybe even beginning to like it. He wasn't this submissive before shrinking, but maybe it was his psyche slowly and maybe subconsciously adapting to the new and unique situation he found himself in. He tried getting out of it, but he couldn't, the giants weren't planning on letting either of them go, and he simply couldn't stand up to or fight someone who shook the very earth with their footsteps. So maybe his mind was doing the only thing it could do under these conditions; adapting. Maybe Harumi was right the other day when she said they were beginning to view her as a goddess, because she essentially is a goddess to them. She was immeasurably bigger and stronger than them, she instilled fear and awe in them simply by standing over them, and she could decide ever last aspect of their lives, but she also made it easier for them to accept the transition: she was gentle with them despite her bossy and dominant attitude, she fed them well, and interacting with her massive yet beautiful body was almost mesmerizing. Perhaps a few more weeks and they would come to fully accept their new life and act accordingly.


But there were still things that they just couldn't accept, at least not yet, and being passed around to another giant like an object was just too much. To make things worse, he couldn't wait to spend some time with Jennifer, talk to her, make sure she was ok, and just as he thought that was coming someone else took her away in their pocket.. yet of course he wouldn't dare voice any of that too the giant matriarch.


Finally, she spoke: "I am very disappointed in you little guy.. I thought you knew better than to act so rudely, especially in the presence of a guest!"


Mike, still thinking he could avoid further punishment, begged: "I am so sorry goddess, I know I acted up, but I couldn't stop myself as I watched someone pick up my girlfriend and take her away. It didn't help that Tamiko is a stranger to us too, I don't trust her as much as I trust you..."


Before he could finish, the big toe he was kneeling on shot up and struck him in the face hard enough to silence him "Jennifer is my property, the only reason why she's your girlfriend is because I allow it, and it doesn't matter who you trust as long as I trust them. Understood?”


Mike nodded. But apparently that wasn't enough because the woman's other foot rose and landed next to him hard enough to shake him to the core "I said is that understood?"


The woman was certainly becoming more possessive and dominant, but he simply kissed her foot and replied "yes goddess, understood."


"I didn't want to punish you without hearing what you had to say for yourself. But it seems that I need to remind you of your position again little one. From now on, I will not allow you to speak to Jennifer until I decide that you earned it. Before that, if you see her while she's doing chores or serving me you will not speak to her or even look at her too much, and if you disobey that, you will be locked up for a month and I might choose to correct you physically too. Understood?"


"Understood perfectly goddess" there was no point in arguing.


"That's not everything. From now on you will be fed by hand. I think it will help you understand your place better, so you will take your food from between my fingers."


"Whatever you say goddess."


"You have to understand that you belong to me, and pleasing your owner is more important than anything else. I want you to show me subservience and humility at all times."


"Certainly goddess."


"I want to hear you say it."


"I'm sorry.."


"Keep your head low, and your nose down little guy. Tell me why you're being punished."


Mike bit his lip, but he somehow liked how dominant she sounded, he couldn't stop the familiar tingling in his stomach as he reveled in her unquestionable power over him and his helplessness at her feet. Despite being upset with him, she still exuded that mature maternal presence, in fact she sounded like she was a strict mother correcting a rebellious child.


He lowered his head and kissed her big toe, then found himself resting his cheek on her toenail. As he apologized "I'm so sorry goddess, I apologize for misbehaving, I can only hope you'll forgive me, I am your property, and I'm being punished for forgetting my place and challenging you. You are my goddess, and you are in charge, your word is law, andwhatever you say goes."


"That's good enough for now little one. One more thing, you will not ask me about Jennifer or when you'll be allowed to see her. I will decide that, and I'll tell you when you earn it. Do you know why?"


"Because she's your property too, and it's up to you to decide for us."


"Very good. Keep this up if you want your punishment lifted. I will read for an hour, and you will do your best to make it up to me. You may kiss and worship my feet until I'm done."


"With pleasure goddess. Thank you."



*************


An hour later, Harumi closed her book, and looked at the tiny man still pampering her feet. He was now making out with the second toe on her left foot, kissing the toe pad and scratching the sides of the huge digit. He looked hilarious next to her feet as usual and she couldn't get enough of this guy, but it didn't look like he was doing it out of fear. She nearly smiled as she watched his head nearly disappear between her toes, he was so physical and passionate that she was almost certain he was enjoying it. She squeezed his head between her toes gently, he yelped but didn't struggle or try to pull out, he simply remained calm until she let go, and then went back to worshipping her.


Harumi was starting to like keeping Mike around her almost 24/7. There was something undeniably good about this fit young man at her beck and call whenever she wanted, literally her pet, and that he seemed to be enjoying being hers and becoming more and more subservient around her made it even better. She didn't want to admit it, but seeing him prioritize his girlfriend over her made her a upset, maybe even a bit jealous. Happily though, she could do something about it.


"You like them little one?"


Mike paused and looked up at her, he decided to be honest about it, and besides that probably is what she wants to hear he thought.


"Yes goddess. I think your feet are lovely."


"Were you always attracted to feet little Mike?"


"Before shrinking? I appreciated when a woman's feet looked nice, but I didn't think it would be enjoyable to kiss and lick them."


"And now you do?"


"Yes goddess, I like feeling the warmth and softness of your feet on my lips."


"That's adorable little one, do you have an idea why you're like this now? Is it because I made you try?"


"Yes, maybe I didn't know I would enjoy it cause I never tried it.. but also because your feet look so good, and feel so soft, but they're also huge and powerful."


"That's cute, thank you tiny.. so you like that I could just squish you in a second if I wanted to but I don't? is the thought attractive to you?"


"I do goddess, and I also want to get back on your good side as quick as possible."


"Good little boy. I told you before, you're starting to see me as a goddess, just stop resisting and I won't have to punish you again. Is that fair?"


"Yes goddess, it is."


"OK tiny, that's enough for now. It's time for dinner."


***************