- Text Size +

Jennifer sat still in the giant woman's pocket. She could tell they were in a taxi now, and initially she tried to slowly crawl out of her cloth prison, but quickly learned it was a bad idea. She was pressed against Tamiko's thigh, and the giantess could feel her every movement, and whenever she felt her moving, a giant hand would dive into the pocket and squeeze her tightly. It was so painful that she quickly learned to sit as still as possible, and give up not just on getting out, but also on trying to get into a more comfortable position.


After a few minutes the taxi stopped, and Tamiko climbed out after a brief conversation in Japanese with the driver that she couldn't understand. That's when things got much worse for her, riding in a giant pocket was a much worse experience when the person carrying her was walking, it felt like the love child of a roller coaster, and a ship caught in a storm. She would be tossed back and forth, up and down, and even slam into the woman's thigh sometimes. Tamiko had a fair bit of fat on her legs, which helped to cushion the impact, but it still felt like running into a cushioned wall several times per minute. After a few minutes she wanted to throw up, but held it down because she didn't know what kind if punishment the woman would inflict on her for it.


Happily it was a short walk, lasting only a few minutes, followed by some stairs, and then she heard the jiggle of keys, and a door opening as the giant woman walked into her apartment and closed the door behind her. She walked around her apartment for a minute or 2, and Jennifer heard what sounded like a closet door being opened.


Finally, a massive hand descended into the pocket and wrapped around her, before pulling her out.


Jennifer blinked as her eyes adjusted to the bright light, but she was already being lowered down. Tamiko let go of her and she fell a foot or 2 and landed on her side and butt. She looked around her, and could she she was surrounded by transparent walls all around that distorted her view of the outside world.


Tamiko towered over the tiny woman and the new prison she found herself in, she knelt down a bit and her face filled the ceiling as she spoke to her tiny prisoner.


"Stay in there small one." She said in her thick accent. "There are rules you follow during your time with me, I talk to you later about them, but one you must know now.. if you go out of this tank without permission from me or my daughters you will be in very big trouble. Understand?"


Jennifer saw no point in resisting "Yes ma'am. I understand."


Jennifer examined the place she was kept in as she watched the colossal woman stand back up and walk away. She quickly realized that the woman needed not warn her about getting out, she couldn't even if she wanted to. She was in what looked like a fish tank, the walls around her were 12 inches high, which made them about 17 to 18 feet high to her, and they were perfectly smooth with nothing to climb. She wasn't getting out unless one of giants took her out.


The tank was fairly small, on top of being 12 inches high, it was only 8 inches long by 6 inches wide. That was still big enough to hold her easily, but barely offered her much room to move around. It looked maybe 12 feet long by 9 feet wide. The size of a prison cell, but with significantly taller walls.


The room itself was not very dissimilar to Harumi's living room, but with more wood than glass and aluminum. She was on a huge table with a lamp and a plant pot next to her tank.


She didn't have much time to herself before she felt footsteps getting closer and Tamiko walked back into her view. She was dressed in a satin white pijama, with black and pink flower patterns all over it. Again she stopped in front of the small tank, and knelt to get closer to it. She smirked at Jennifer "Good girl! You stayed in your place. This is good start!" She remarked.


She reached into the tank, and her fingers curled around Jennifer, but she was surprisingly gentle, and Jennifer was able to pull her arms out and lay them on the giant thumb resting against her chest.


Tamiko laid on her sofa, holding Jennifer right under her chin. "It's very different world you find yourself in right?" She smiled.


Jennifer looked up confused.


"You lost your size and your freedom, you now in different country. You kept as slave or pet. It's a lot."


Jennifer didn't know what to say. She simply remained silent and waited for what Tamiko had to say next.


"I think you becoming better with it. I think it is becoming normal to you, your new reality." She paused as she used a thumb to rub the tiny woman's chest. "It isn't surprise that you were caught. You and your little boyfriend very cute, and not everyday I can find 2 small people! I would do the same like Harumi if I find small people. We can do it and you can't stop us. It normal, most people do it."


Jennifer interrupted this time "I wouldn't treat people differently just because they're smal.." she stopped and yelped as she was squeezed firmly.


"Bad girl! I didn't give you permission to talk. It doesn't matter what you would do, we decided to act different and we can." Tamiko said "It reminds me that I need to explain the rules. Your stay with me will be easier the more you obey. Do what we tell you, show respect, and never try to escape. You also get rewards for good behavior, and punishment if you're bad. The most terrible punishment if you try to escape. Understood?"


Jennifer nodded "Yes mistress"


"Good girl."


Tamiko placed Jennifer on the table, her fingers lingering long enough to ruffle the small woman's hair and stroke her cheeks.


"You're just so precious. I still can't believe you're real.. you are like a living doll." The giantess paused for a second "Take off your clothes."


Jennifer didn't like where this was going at all. She wasn't told to strip down often and she didn't like it at all. Before she could object however, a massive hand slammed down on the table next to her, shaking the surface she was standing on and on leaving her ears ringing from the resulting boom.


"I told you you have to obey! You're a slave now, you must listen to big people. Do you want to spend an hour in my freezer?"


Terrified and unsure of what happens next, Jennifer took off her doll clothes. Luckily, Harumi had made a few pairs of bras and panties for her, so she didn't have to stand naked, and Tamiko didn't order her to take her underwear off.


She examined the tiny woman for a minute, before giving her another command "turn around for me."


Jennifer did as she was told, when she turned back to face Tamiko, the woman's hand floated in front of her, her giant index finger extending to rub her breasts, then the giant hand went behind her, and she gasped as she felt her butt being squeezed. She tried to put some distance between herself and the hand groping her, but she received a tap on her head from a massive index finger, indicating she needed to stay in her place.


"You're so cute and beautiful, little girl. I never see anything like you. No wonder Harumi decided to keep you, you shouldn't be lost. But now Harumi has little Mike, maybe I can convince you're just getting in the way and she will let me take you."


Jennifer's eyes went wide as she listed to this. She silently endured the giant's curiosity, but the molesting was gradually getting worse. Tamiko's index finger pressed against her ass, while the giant woman's thumb rubbed her womanhood through her tiny panties, gently at first, but it quickly grew more vigorous. She bit her lip and tried her best to keep from moaning, and Tamiko could see that, which made her chuckle. She paused for a second, flicked Jennifer with her middle finger, easily knocking her onto her back, then held both of her hands down over her head with the index finger of her left hand. She then forced her legs open and pressed her right index finger in between them, rubbing it in circular motion.


Jennifer wanted to resist, she wanted this molestation to stop, her mind screamed at her but her body betrayed her. She had been kept away from her boyfriend for a while, and during that time she was shown little affection, and now Tamiko's strange mix of affection and dominance was pushing her buttons in the right way. She wasn't really into other women, but she secretly like it a bit rough, getting flicked onto her back and overpowered so easily like that, combined with the huge finger rubbing her with just enough force to keep her pinned down and stimulated, but not enough to hurt her felt really good. She found her body responding to the simulation on its own, and soon enough she was bucking her hips up against Tamiko's finger, she heard another chuckle, and felt something touch her mouth and gently stroke her lips. She opened her eyes to see what it was, and found herself looking at Tamiko's huge thumbnail as her thumbpad played with her lips. Unable to control herself, she started to kiss and lick the huge finger, earning more laughter from the giantess playing with her.


Suddenly, the huge hands were gone. Jennifer literally whimpered at the loss of her warm companions and she desperately needed to finish. She looked into Tamiko's billboard sized face, and the woman had a devious but somewhat sympathetic look in her eyes.


"I knew you wanted this! You think you want to be free, but you can learn to enjoy life in captivity. This is an example, if you behave good I let you finish."


She pinched Jennifer's hand between her fingers and picked her up, Jennifer found herself being lowered down and then dropped between the colossal woman's feet. She craned her neck, looking at the huge woman towering over her like a god. Tamiko smiled at the tiny woman.


"Get on your knees, and start rubbing and kissing my feet. I have a few more chores for you to do later. If you good, I let you finish. Understand?"


"Yes mistress, understood."


She simply fell to get knees, grabbed Tamiko's massive big toe with both hands, and started kneading it as hard as she could, doing to kiss and lick it every few seconds. There was much less resistance, much less hesitation this time.


"You will see Jennifer. You will like living here with me, soon you will love being my house slave and my little pet. You will beg Harumi to give you to me."