- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be a longer chapter. I'm trying to spice things up with new characters because I don't want this to become boring.

"What an adorable tiny couple! Harumi-san told me a lot about you, it's so nice to finally meet you in person!" Cooed the giant woman at the 2 little people bowing before her.


"Why did you hide them from me for so long??"


"They misbehaved and I had to punish them, but it seems they're better now." Replied Harumi


The tiny couple simply sat on their knees, and waited for the condescending affecting to end. It was their first time meeting Tamiko, and she was clearly fascinated with the novelty of their size and obedience.


She was a brown haired woman, a bit older than Harumi, or at least she looked older. She was also bigger than Harumi, tho not by much.. if Harumi was about 96 ft tall or so to them, this new giantess was a smidge over 100 feet. She was still attractive for her age, and clearly took care of her looks.


"How long have you had them for?" Asked Tamiko in Japanese.


"About 3 months or a bit more. They were a bit rebellious at first, but they're starting to calm down now."


"This is amazing! What's it like to live with 2 tiny people?"


"They're effectively the household pets." Laughed Harumi. "I take care of them and in return they do anything I tell them to do."


"And they do it right? They're so small and defenseless they just have to obey.."


"Yes. At first they were a bit rebellious, especially the little girl.. but they quickly realized how useless it is to resist. They're starting to learn their place."


"They're a great catch Harumi! You really got lucky with these two."


Mike and Jennifer didn't understand most of this conversation that was talking place in Japanese, they were just looking up at the Japanese giantesses conversing above them without interrupting, since they knew that would get them in trouble. But then Harumi switched to English.


"They're even starting to get used to life here, maybe even starting to enjoy it a little" she said, smiling down at Mike in particular. "Isn't that right little ones?"


"Yes goddess, we're happy to be here with you." Replied Mike, knowing full well that there was a very wrong answer to this question.


"Aaaaah that's so cute!" Cooed Tamiko. "It's not like you have a choice little one.. you're so small now, big people have to decide for you."


She then turned her gaze to Jennifer "and you little lady? Do you like it too? I heard you were misbehaving? Did your mommy punish you?" She laughed.


Jennifer's face turned deep red but she simply answered "Yes Tamiko-sama. I do as I'm told and I try to stay out of trouble."


"Ooooh! You're such an adorable little doll girl Jennifer-chan, do you know that?"


"Thank you, Tamiko-sama"


"Jennifer, what do you do when Tamiko-san compliments you?"


Jennifer sighed, this was so humiliating.


Tamiko's eyes widened, and she watched in awe as the tiny woman got up, walked to her feet, then dropped down to her knees again, and kissed her toes a few times while thanking her.


"Awwwww what an adorable little doll!” The giant woman said in Japanese, reaching down and rubbing the tiny woman's head through her hair with a huge index finger.


"Good girl! Why don't you give Tamiko-san a foot rub while ahe finishes her tea sweetie?" Said Harumi. She then nudged Mike with her big toe, and he got the message. He immediately walked to her feet and started rubbing and kissing them.


"My daughters already told me about the little people you have, but it's something else to meet them in person." Said Tamiko. "Her tiny hands and mouth feel so good.. it's a strange feeling, but it feels so good."


Jennifer didn't understand what was being said, her Japanese wasn't fluent enough for that, but she could tell it was about her. The new giantess clearly wasn't used to this kind of attention, her toes were twitching with excitement, or maybe she was ticklish. She used her fingernails to scratch at the indentation left by the woman's sandals, and then kissed the massive foot tenderly. She'd gotten a good look at the woman's feet even before being told to pamper it, since they were at her eye level. They were probably a size or 2 bigger than Harumi's and wider, and had a different yet distinct scent to them. Her skin was still very soft, if a bit thicker. Her veins were a bit more visible especially near her ankle too.


Mike grabbed his mistress's pinky toe with both hands and rubbed it vigorously. He wasn't thrilled about meeting more giant people from the get go, but he had no choice in the matter.. and it didn't help things that this woman was immediately onboard with the idea of them being kept as pets. He thought she would be surprised or confused at first, but instead she was treating them as pets from the first minute she laid her eyes on them.


...


"I can't believe how fast time passes when you're enjoying yourself" said Tamiko in English this time. She looked at her phone, then at the little woman still worshipping her feet. She splayed her toes, giving the tiny woman a hint what she wanted her to do next.. and couldn't believe her eyes when the little one pulled her hair back, leaned forward, and planted a kiss between her big and second toes, before reaching in with her left hand to scratch the sensitive area. Tamiko quickly squeezed her toes together, trapping the tiny hand in there, and giggled as the little girl tried to pull it out uselessly. She arched her foot upward, forcing the weekend to stand on her tippy toes, and then placed it back down, making Jennifer shriek as she fell to her knees again.


The giant women laughed at the silly scene, and Tamiko teased "come on little girl! You're a fit young lady with adorable stomach muscles.. can't you fight back against the toes of an older woman?"


Tamiko lifted her foot, with the tiny lady trapped between her toes, then grabbed her little passenger between her thumb and index finger. She started rubbing and poking the small woman with her massive fingers. Jennifer desperately wanted to fight back or push the probing digits away from her, but she knew at this point it was pointless. She simply laid there in the giant palm and waited for the woman to lose interest.


Finally, she was dropped back on the floor between the giant feet she'd been pampering for over 2 hours. The giant woman looked at her adoringly, then said "Harumi.. I think I'm in love with this cute little thing.. it seems you don't like her as much as little Mike-chan?"


Mike's head immediately parked up, not liking where this was going.


"No, it's not like that." Harumi paused for a second. "They're both my little ones and they both have their own places here with me."


"Ok. Because I have been thinking, since she's your property now, could you sell her to me?"


Jennifer's eyes widened and her face turned pale in horror.


"She is mine, but I wouldn't sell her.. I'm pretty used my little ones now and I can't let either of them go."


"What do you think little Jennifer-chan?" Said Tamiko smirking "do you wanna come stay with me? I would make a great new mommy for you."


She then looked at Harumi again "How about borrowing her? I want to take the little girl home with me for a day or 2. The girls would love to see her again, and she'll make a great companion for me while they're in school."


Mike looked up at Harumi, and was horrified to see she looked like she was contemplating the idea. He was already a bit uneasy about not being to talk to Jennifer or make sure she was ok.. he had no idea how she was feeling after her punishment, and now she could be gone for 2 more days.. that was just too much.


Part of him already knew he would regret this, but he couldn't help it.. as the giant woman reached down to pick up Jennifer, he sprinted towards her, yelling for her to stop, ignoring an order from Harumi telling him to get back to her. Tamiko did stop, and looked at the little man charging her amusedly. She chuckled, and her hand that was about to pickup Jennifer moved towards him instead, and her index finger curled behind her thumb.. Mike didn't have to be a Nostradamus to tell what was about to happen, but he just didn't have any time to react. The giant finger flicked at him, hitting him in the abdomen and immediately sent him flying. He immediately realized that when Harumi and Ayumi flicked him, they most certainly were holding back.. this was significantly worse. The giant woman forced the air out of his lungs, and left him lying down struggling to breathe. His abdomen felt numb at first and then felt like it was on fire. He heard Jennifer scream his name as she ran to his side and knelt beside him asking if he was ok. But the giant woman wasn't done apparently.


"Such a bad little boy.. Harumi, do you mind if I discipline this one?"


"Go ahead, he needs to be punished. I'm shocked, he's usually the more submissive of the two."


Jennifer shrieked in surprise as a giant big toe poked her in the side pushing her away, then to jer horror the colossal foot it belonged to landed on top of her poor boyfriend. It wasn't hard enough to crush him, but it was clearly applying enough pressure to hurt him. She heard the giants speak over her, but couldn't make out what was being said. She ran back to the giant foot, it was easily covering her boyfriend's entire body, with barely one of his arms partly sticking out to the side and flailing wildly. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly, and he squeezed back. She was glad to see her was ok, but she needed to get him out before the giant woman hurt him for real.


Knowing full well that she had no hope of freeing him physically, she prostrated herself on Tamiko's foot and showered it with kisses.. 


"Tamiko-sama I'm so sorry for what happened, we've been separated for a few days now. I.."


"You were separated because you misbehaved little one.." Said Harumi in a calm but sharp tone.


"And you will be separated for as long as big people want." Chuckled Tamiko.


"I understand, I'm so sorry for this, it won't happen again.. I'll go with you.."


"Of course you will little one, if your owner agreed. You don't get to decide if you will, that's up to Harumi-san, not to you." Said Tamiko.


Jennifer was in tears at this point, she could see the colossal foot twisting on top of her boyfriend, grinding him like a cigarette.


"This isn't fair.. please goddess.. please let him go, you're hurting him.. he was just worried about me.. please I'll do anything."


"Good girl. Then be quiet and if you has to use your mouth use it while it's pressed to my foot while your mommy and I decide what happens next."


Jennifer blinked tears out of her eyes and simply complied.


Harumi took a deep breath, and sighed. "Ok, Jennifer will spend 2 days with you. I think that should be enough punishment for the little man since he didn't want that to happen. Just be easy on her, I approve of her behavior so far."


Tamiko smirked down at the little woman begging at her feet "That's great news isn't it? Looks like you'll have a new mommy for the next 2 days tiny girl."


She reached down and picked up her new tiny pet, then lifted her foot exposing Mike beneath it.


The little man was completely worn out, defeated and out of breath, with his entire body numb, and his abdomen still in pain from the most powerful flick he's experienced, he just laid there in silence.


"Defeated already young man? Here's the tiny girl you were trying to protect" she said shaking Jennifer between her fingers teasingly before closing her into her first again. "If you still want her, why don't you fight me for her?" She giggled as she poked him with her big toe, drawing a groan from Mike.


Not expecting any fight to be left in the shrunken man she continued "I will let the little guy go this time, as long as he apologizes properly both to me and his momma."


"He needs to!" Said Harumi in an authoritative tone. "Or it'll be much more than 2 days."


Despite his entire body aching and abdomen hurting, Mike dragged himself to Tamiko's feet, knelt down, and kissed them over and over again, apologizing repeatedly.


Tamiko arched her foot up, presenting her thick wrinkly sole to the little guy "Lick the bottom of my foot and say you're sorry"


She grinned as she watched him obey her immediately. When she finally felt like he's had enough, she told him to stop.


Immediately and before waiting for orders, he ran back to Harumi, fell on her foot, and licked it like an overeager puppy. He begged her for forgiveness, and pleaded with her to punish him in anyway instead of sending Jennifer away, but she simply ignored him as she continued conversing with Tamiko in Japanese.


After a few minutes, both giantesses stood up, and Tamiko dropped Jennifer in her pocket, and walked out.