- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everyone! Please note that I appreciate all your reviews and feedback. However the main reason why I decided to make this such a long story is to try and make it enjoyable for everyone. As you can see from the reviews, some of you want it to be about the 4 main characters, while others want it to be more diverse and exciting.


Since I don't have the time to make several spin-offs of this one story, I will try to include a bit of everything. The next chapter will feature a new character, Tamiko.


Hope you enjoy.

"Pēji o mekutte, chibi-chan." Said Harumi looking at the tiny man sitting below her breasts.

"Hai Megami!" Replied Mike immediately, obeying without hesitation. He'd learned enough Japanese to understand most of her commands by now, and even reply back. It even surprised him since he didn't care about foreign languages before shrinking. The gigantic woman was telling him to turn the page.

Harumi was an avid reader, she had dozens of novels in both Japanese and English, including even several Shakespeare plays, which explained why her English was so good despite her heavy accent. It was hard to imagine someone with such interests in reading and literature, someone who could show care and compassion sometimes could also be so tyrannical. She would often relax reading a book in her bed or in a sofa in a silk robe, and have one of the tinies flip the page for her.

Of course she could easily do it herself, but it was mostly about power and attention for her. Besides, they were usually given another chore, naturally something that involved pampering the giant woman's body, and whenever she snapped her fingers or told them to, they would sprint to the book and turn the page for her.

Tonight she had both Mike and Jennifer tending to her body. It was the first time they'd seen each other since Jennifer's punishment started a few days ago, but they were sternly told that since Jennifer's punishment wasn't over, they weren't allowed to talk to each other or interact in any way, and they were warned that they would both be punished if they tried to.

Jennifer was dropped before the woman's thick, mature, titanic feet, given some foot lotion, and told to rub it into the colossal peds. As for Mike, at first he was taked when rubbing the woman's neck and ears for a while, but now was kneeling next to the Japanese matriarch's left hand, licking and kissing her slightly sweaty palm between pages.

Mike turned the page, and looked at the billboard size face as he walked back to the massive hand he's been worshipping. Harumi simply smiled at him and wiggled her thumb as if beckoning him and urging him to get back to work. He dropped to his knees again, and got back to scratching her joint, pausing to lick her huge thumbpad. He desperately wanted to check on Jennifer, see if she was ok, ask her what happened, but he dared not defy the giant woman's orders.

At first he was easily as rebellious as Jennifer, sensing that the giant woman wasn't willing to seriously hurt them or risk their lives, but he quickly found it that neither giant woman needed to go to such lengths to remind them who is in charge. A casual flick from one of them felt like being punched by the strongest humans alive, and then there were the other kinds of punishment.. being locked up in a drawer or a shoe for a few days broke them just as easily as any physical punishment.

But there was also something else that made him obey, something much more troubling, something he repeatedly tried to ignore or straight up deny. The tingling in his stomach as the giant women dominated them, the weakness in his knees as they cooed and talked down to them, the lust he felt as the mature giant woman made him pleasure her. At first he kept telling himself that his proximity to a mature and beautiful woman had to have an involuntary effect on him, but it was becoming harder and harder to deny that part of him that was fascinated by the woman's size and attitude, that part of him that looked in awe at her size, unfathomable power over them, possessiveness, and mature beauty and only saw a goddess.

It was making him extremely guilty to think about Jennifer and how she didn't deserve to be cheated on. He wanted to believe that he simply had no choice, but it was becoming very hard to ignore the part of him that just wanted to give up and happily accept being a Japanese family's pet.

"Jennifer, get in between the toes sweety, you keep forgetting about this part. I like it when you nibble in there so do that for a few minutes and then rub lotion in there too."

"Certainly goddess Harumi."

Jennifer waited for the giant foot to rest flat on its sole before kneeling next to it again. The giant toes spread to accept her tiny head, and she sighed before bending over and gently nibbling at the thich skin with her tiny teeth. She was glad the woman had recently showered, giving her a first row seat to the whole thing, the giant feet still had a natural aroma to them, but it wasn't unpleasant or anything. Her will had been pretty much broken at this point, she was willing to do anything to stay on the giant woman's good side after witnessing first hand what the giant people could do to her if displeased. She got the beating of her life from a playful giant teenager, and was then locked up in solitary confinement for so long she literally lost count of time. But also because, as much as it terrified her, she was starting to understand their giant keepers.

At first, she wondered how someone could impose their will on other people, casually deciding to take their freedom and even their lives away from them. She kept telling herself that there's no way she would've taken advantage of someone's predicament like that, but her current captora were different.

Harumi was about to find herself almost all alone, and suddenly found 2 people completely dependent on her for everything. She also clearly enjoyed her power over them, 2 young, strong, and very successful people looking up to her. And Ayumi was just happy that she could now pursue her goals and follow her dreams without feeling guilty about leaving her mother alone. She also definitely enjoyed teasing them and messing with them, a novel opportunity that she couldn't get over.

Moreover she was starting to think that regardless of the reason, this was their life now and they had yo make the best of it. The giants took care of them, and they had to do their part. She licked in between the giant toes, getting a strong taste of the woman's huge foot. Brainwashing or not, it was their reality now. Her life and family in the US were becoming a bit if a distant memory, she had a family in Japan now, or rather they had her.

....

Harumi looked away from her book, admiring the tiny couple worshipping her like a goddess. She looked at Mike, a strong intelligent young man that could get virtually any woman he wanted, kneeling before her hand and licking the sweat off her plam.. Literally wrapped around her thumb. On top of his total subservience to her, she felt so good knowing that he didn't just bend to her will because of her size and power, but because he admired her and liked being hers. He was suddenly infatuated with her, desperate for her approval no matter how much he tried to deny it.

She then looked down at the tiny woman pampering her feet. The attractive, rebellious, highly educated lawyer was now pressing her body against her sole, rubbing foot lotion into her feet. At first she wasn't sure the tiny woman was done resisting and trying to fight back, but it seems she finally got the point. No matter how much she scolded the tiny woman for her insubordination, she secretly thought it was so cute when the woman tried to fight back or resist, and her outbursts were adorable in a way. Harumi giggled as she poked the tiny woman with her toe knocking her down effortlessly, and then gently covered her with her foot. Before long, she felt tiny pecks on her sole as expected.

She shuddered from excitement, thinking about how these two have become her personal property, their entire lives revolving around her. While she loved the power she had over them, the tiny couple's helplessness and total dependence on her somehow triggered her maternal instincts, and she wanted to become not just their owner, but more of a mother figure to them that they loved and respected.

Finally she lifted her foot allowing the tiny woman trapped under it to get her to work.

"You're doing an amazing work little ones, mommy's so happy with you. By the way, my friend Tamiko is coming tomorrow. I believe this time you'll behave better than the last time she was here. Isn't that right?"

"Yes goddess" the tiny ones replied, nearly in unison.

The giant woman smiled.