- Text Size +

Jennifer closed her eyes as light washed over her, opening them slowly to let them adjust to the much brighter light she found herself bathed in as she was pulled out of her mistress's pocket and placed on a smooth but hard surface.


As her eyes finally adjusted, she looked around herself, and realized she was on a counter in the giants' bathroom. Behind her were several toothbrushes and toothpaste, a few bottles of shampoo and several bars of traditional herbal soap. On another shelf there were towels and bathrobes folded neatly. 


She was actually happy to be here, she couldn't wait to take a refreshing bath and feel clean again. Usually one of the giants would draw her bath in the sink, and whatever followed then depended on their mood. Sometimes they left her there for about 20 or 30 minutes and let her bathe in peace, which was the most preferable scenario to her. But sometimes they either stayed and watched her wash herself, and sometimes they would even wash her themselves. She just didn't mind now as long as it meant getting nice and clean. It's what she was used to, because despite how the giant mother and daughter now ruled every aspect of her life, and regarded her as property, they kept their promise of taking good care of her. She was fed well (although rarely they punished her by delaying her meals), and she was always kept clean, and given clean clothes. They even have her a tiny doll brush tocomb her long hair.


Today seemed different though, as Harumi started filling the bathtub with water, and began taking off her clothes. Jennifer had seen the giant woman in her underwear multiple times, but this time the woman took off her bra and panties too without paying much attention to the tiny girl watching her. Jennifer gulped as she looked at the woman's titanic mature body and her massive breasts. She averted her gaze, looking down immediately as her mistress turned and walked back to her, she was cast in shadow once again as the giant woman leaned over her.


"Are you a good swimmer little one?"


Jennifer paused, but only for a moment "Yes ma'am, I am"


"That's good to hear."


Suddenly, the giant Asian woman pinched her left arm between her thumb and index finger, and picked her up. Jennifer swayed with the woman's movements as she was dangle before her massive chest, and finally came to a stop above the bathtub. Realizing where she was being taken and what was about to happen, she looked up at the giant woman pleading with her for a quick shower in the sink, but her captress smiled amusedly, lowered her down, and let go of her.


Jennifer screamed as she fell the equivalent of 40 or 50 feet before plunging into the water, she quickly regained control and swam to the surface, only to be met with another terrifying sight. She'd barely took a couple breaths, when movement made her look up, and she squealed as she saw the colossal woman's huge foot hovering over her for a second before coming down, it crashed into the water only a few feet from the tiny woman, and the water it displaced threw the tiny woman about, before the other foot slammed into the water on the other side of her. When she rubbed the water out of her eyes, she found herself looking straight at the woman's knees. Finally, Harumi sat down and submerged herself in the warm water, causing Jennifer to drift helplessly to the end of the tub.


The poor tiny woman just stayed there, treading water. She guessed the bathtub was average sized judging by how Harumi fit in it, but it was a huge swimming pool to her. She estimated it to be about 84 or 85 feet long, by about 45 feet wide, and about 30 feet deep. The warm water felt great on her aching, sweat covered body, and wasting no time she started rubbing her hair clean. She wanted to request a piece of soap or squirt of shampoo from the giant matriarch, but before she could speak the water underneath her moved again.. she squealed I'm surprise as a giant foot broke the surface underneath her. Jennifer was briefly raised out of the water, and instinctively, she grabbed them nearest thing to her to stop herself from falling down.


She quickly realized she was holding onto the woman's big toe, hugging it with both hands. The giant woman's laughter filled the bathroom as she found the tiny woman's predicament very amusing. Jennifer's face turned deep red with embarrassment as she hugged the woman's toe, her mistress kept her foot a good distance above the surface of the water, and besides the big and second toe clamped onto her arm locking her in place. She was stuck there for as long as the giantess wanted.


"Little Jen! You look so cute hugging mommy's foot like that." The woman cooed in her thick accent.


Jennifer blushed.. but she wasn't mad this time.. the warm water, coupled with the ridiculousness of her situation, and her desire to appease the giantess and end her punishment made her do what she did next, or at least that's what she told herself. She pressed her face into the big toe next to her, and kissed it over and over again, while stroking it with her knuckles.


"Awww what a sweet little girl! I would love to put you to work scrubbing my feet for her, but we need to clean you up first. Why don't you swim up to me and I'll give you a thorough washing and then you can go back to work on mommy's feet."


"Certainly goddess!"


Jennifer did her best to swim to the woman's face as quick as she could. She was a competitive swimmer, but she was already getting tired from her extremely difficult labor day. She was panting as she finally reached the woman's belly, not overly fat or anything, but certainly on the chubby side with a full and curvy body, and a belly that did protrude a bit as the upper part of it was slightly above water, and the tiny woman came to a rest right beneath the giant tits. She collapsed on her knees to rest as her owner squirted a drop off shampoo onto the tip of her index finger, and started rubbing it into her hair and scalp.


Jennifer still thought being kept like that was both inhuman and very unfair, she obeyed her giant captresses out of fear mostly, and she hated how audacious they could be sometimes. But no matter what, she couldn't deny how nice it felt to have this giant woman rub shampoo into her hair like that. She was very gentle and careful not to apply too much pressure or make the tiny woman feel uncomfortable, and the whole thing felt like a soothing scalp massage. She pinched Jennifer's hair between her fingers and twirled it a bit, which was a tiny bit painful but far from unbearable. Her fingers then rubbed the doll sized girl's cheeks, and pushed her onto her back contributing to lather her tiny body, before finally giving her the persimmon to go rinse herself.


Harumi watched the tiny woman's hips sway as she walked away, and admired her tiny bubble butt, and decided she could rinse herself later. Before Jennifer could get to the water, she was stopped again when her mistress's giant fingers pushed her away from the water and break towards the giant.


"Wait little one! Before you rinse yourself, I want you to dance for me, rub the soap and water on yourself while you dance on my belly. When I tell you it's enough you'll have to give mommy's breasts some attention, and don't be afraid to use your mouth. And only then you can move to my feet. You're mommy's little handmaiden from now on. Understood?"


"Understood perfectly my goddess" The tiny woman curtsied and then bowed.


"Good girl! Let's get started then!"